PDA

View Full Version : Behind the excitement

Kikoluna
10-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Yes, we are all still on that high from last night, but how about my beloved Kyle 13 minute mile Anderson? He sure did not surprise anybody. Same old worthless and lost kyle. Hopefully now we can move him to the 15th spot, AT BEST.

BackHome
10-26-2016, 09:28 PM
Who gives a shit we won.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-26-2016, 09:39 PM
This is what you choose to bitch about on a Wednesday night?

Go sit yo bitch ass down somewhere and shut the hell up.

Silver&Black
10-26-2016, 09:41 PM
This is what you choose to bitch about on a Wednesday night?

Go sit yo bitch ass down somewhere and shut the hell up.

My dude LSSP has zero chill.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-26-2016, 09:43 PM
I mean I peek my head in here for the first time in months, and the first thread is OP acting a plumb fool :lol

I swear, a brotha can't turn his back for 5 minutes up in this bitch.

tonight...you
10-26-2016, 09:45 PM
I mean I peek my head in here for the first time in months, and the first thread is OP acting a plumb fool :lol

I swear, a brotha can't turn his back for 5 minutes up in this bitch.

Or for months, like you said... Maybe you should have checked back at the 5 minute mark, instead of flipping cowpies for months.
Things could have been better around these here parts.

Russ
10-26-2016, 09:53 PM
Same old worthless and lost kyle.

Kyle is like an insurance policy.

If you do well, you become self-insured at some point.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-26-2016, 09:54 PM
Or for months, like you said... Maybe you should have checked back at the 5 minute mark, instead of flipping cowpies for months.
Things could have been better around these here parts.

Yeah, I've been remiss. Do more posting on a college-oriented site nowadays, but I always gotta check back in with ST at ground zero.

Can't wait for Saturday.

tonight...you
10-26-2016, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I've been remiss. Do more posting on a college-oriented site nowadays, but I always gotta check back in with ST at ground zero.

Can't wait for Saturday.

I'll be there with you bro. We'll have this pit lit...

GSH
10-26-2016, 10:00 PM
There hasn't been nearly enough talk about Anderson from last night. A whole curb-stomp thread about him, with a mysterious title, was something we badly needed.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-26-2016, 10:01 PM
The Texas-Sized Phone Booth finna be hype af. Most underrated crowd in the association :toast:flag: