PDA

View Full Version : NBA: White American basketball players..

HarlemHeat37
10-27-2016, 02:28 AM
http://theundefeated.com/features/white-american-nba-players/

:lol they're so cute, tbh..

I can't believe the NBA was once full of White American players..I question the legitimacy of that time, tbh, I don't see how it's even disputable..

Imagine inserting a bunch of WNBA players in the NBA tomorrow..that's essentially the equivalence:lol

DMC
10-27-2016, 02:31 AM
Now it's just white American coaches and owners. I half expect to see a mint julep stand and a cypress tree in front of AT&T center... South gonna rise again ya hear.

apalisoc_9
10-27-2016, 02:55 AM
I must have missed it but Who is the white american player playing for San Antonio? Maybe the numbers is even lower because they're obviously not accurate enough.

apalisoc_9
10-27-2016, 02:57 AM
Also, All these white American players are so entitled in college..its amazing how they steal touches and minutes from Black Americans.

If Euro leagues dont allow 14 year olds to be pros, you wonder how many White players would be in the NBA...probably 30 people max. 95% of them are international.

DMC
10-27-2016, 03:25 AM
Also, All these white American players are so entitled in college..its amazing how they steal touches and minutes from Black Americans.

If Euro leagues dont allow 14 year olds to be pros, you wonder how many White players would be in the NBA...probably 30 people max. 95% of them are international.

What about Jimmer?

MI21
10-27-2016, 05:48 AM
I must have missed it but Who is the white american player playing for San Antonio? Maybe the numbers is even lower because they're obviously not accurate enough.

David Lee

BanditHiro
10-27-2016, 06:07 AM
to be fair, is it any different than Stephen Curry becoming the best player in the game by using the White Man's Handicap?

Bynumite
10-27-2016, 06:30 AM
The level of competition in today's eastern conference is equivalent to the 60's NBA tbh.

Molotov
10-27-2016, 06:42 AM
The level of competition in today's eastern conference is equivalent to the 60's NBA tbh.

Co sign

jag
10-27-2016, 07:53 AM
White people need to stop with this nonsense and focus on things they do well. Like math, science, business, building things, inventing things and making decisions for groups of people who would be lost without their direction.

lefty
10-27-2016, 08:07 AM
Like math, science, business, building things, inventing things and making decisions for groups of people who would be lost without their direction.
that's pretty much what Bird did for Parish and Maxwell

midnightpulp
10-27-2016, 08:25 AM
I think I've addressed this before. Basketball will typically be a white American kid's 3rd or 4th sport growing up, usually behind football, baseball, and even shit like soccer and tennis. A 6'6" freak white American athlete (Gronk, JJ Watt, etc) will typically pursue football over basketball. Even the shorter freak athlete white kids are winding up in the NFL as slot receivers and such. Also drawing a lot of 6'5"ish white kids away from basketball are the QB and pitcher positions in football and baseball respectively.

Contrast this to Europe. There's really no "alternate" sport for a 6'5'ish athlete to play after soccer (yes, I know there's tall soccer players, but they're a comparative rarity), so Europe's talent pool of tall, freak athletes is much larger. Not to mention they start playing professionally much younger.

And yes, I do realize basketball is a sport where athleticism grants a player a huge advantage, and blacks of West African descent are the most athletic people on the planet, but let's not pretend there's millions of white American kids growing up wanting to be the next Lebron. They want to be the next Tom Brady, Gronk, or whatever baseball player is popular in their city.

lefty
10-27-2016, 08:29 AM
lol baseball and sport in the same sentence

midnightpulp
10-27-2016, 08:38 AM
lol soccer and sport in the same sentence

I agree.

disciple
10-27-2016, 08:44 AM
White people need to stop with this nonsense and focus on things they do well. Like math, science, business, building things, inventing things and making decisions for groups of people who would be lost without their direction.

C'mon folks. If these statements were said about any other race it would be labeled horribly racist.

Ball Buster
10-27-2016, 09:36 AM
C'mon folks. If these statements were said about any other race it would be labeled horribly racist.

Precisely. Once again goes to show how Arabs are the most racist people on the planet and the least talented athletes

apalisoc_9
10-27-2016, 09:43 AM

:lmao

Thread
10-27-2016, 09:51 AM

Dragging you kicking & screaming thru centuries is what we get for dragging you here kicking & screaming.

We've nobody to blame but ourselves.

10-27-2016, 10:11 AM
lol baseball and sport in the same sentence
:lol

jag
10-27-2016, 11:32 AM

lol anyone encouraging their white kid to play basketball or football. Tell that lil nigga to go to the gym and hit the books so he can grow up to be a productive member of society. He was actually blessed with the capacity to do more in life than bounce an orange ball.

spursistan
10-27-2016, 11:41 AM
:lol

Thread
10-27-2016, 12:34 PM
Dragging you kicking & screaming thru centuries is what we get for dragging you here kicking & screaming.

We've nobody to blame but ourselves.

HarlemHeat37
10-27-2016, 01:54 PM

No doubt, tbh..White Americans are generally put in a great position to succeed in most aspects of life, unlike us..Blacks have made progress, the % of middle and upper class has risen at a decent rate, but will still need another 50 years or so(at least) to make a significant difference from an academic and financial standpoint..

The NBA system consisting of Black and Euro players + white coach and GM is a proven, successful formula..

I just find it a little silly that people believe the myth of players like Larry Bird and Kevin McHale, tbh:lol

phyzik
10-27-2016, 02:52 PM
If only basketball had the equivalent position of a kicker, like a designated free throw shooter...

I'd be like that kicker from the movie "The replacements" smoking a cigarette at the FT line :lol

e_fI75ulylQ

Thread
10-27-2016, 02:56 PM
If only basketball had the equivalent position of a kicker, like a designated free throw shooter...

I'd be like that kicker from the movie "The replacements" smoking a cigarette at the FT line :lol

e_fI75ulylQ

Hey, Fizz, are you still watching your children masturbate?

phyzik
10-28-2016, 01:20 AM
Dale projecting his fantasies per par.

I got no kids and have no sick desire to live out your fantasy.

I refuse to put you on ignore though because that would be pussy.... this will be the last time I respond to your pedophile fantasy shit. If the mods refuse to do anything about it, I will just ignore it.

Old man Dale, Pedo fantasizing extraordinaire.

Thread
10-28-2016, 04:29 AM
Dale projecting his fantasies per par.

I got no kids and have no sick desire to live out your fantasy.

I refuse to put you on ignore though because that would be pussy.... this will be the last time I respond to your pedophile fantasy shit. If the mods refuse to do anything about it, I will just ignore it.

Old man Dale, Pedo fantasizing extraordinaire.

Yeah, you don't like it when it's given unto you, eh. Tough. It's your's, Fizz. You ain't walkin' away from this, bub.

Now, Let us proceed...

But, seriously, Fizz, are you still watching your children masturbate?

Kawhitstorm
10-28-2016, 12:31 PM
I think I've addressed this before. Basketball will typically be a white American kid's 3rd or 4th sport growing up, usually behind football, baseball, and even shit like soccer and tennis. A 6'6" freak white American athlete (Gronk, JJ Watt, etc) will typically pursue football over basketball. Even the shorter freak athlete white kids are winding up in the NFL as slot receivers and such. Also drawing a lot of 6'5"ish white kids away from basketball are the QB and pitcher positions in football and baseball respectively.

Contrast this to Europe. There's really no "alternate" sport for a 6'5'ish athlete to play after soccer (yes, I know there's tall soccer players, but they're a comparative rarity), so Europe's talent pool of tall, freak athletes is much larger. Not to mention they start playing professionally much younger.

And yes, I do realize basketball is a sport where athleticism grants a player a huge advantage, and blacks of West African descent are the most athletic people on the planet, but let's not pretend there's millions of white American kids growing up wanting to be the next Lebron. They want to be the next Tom Brady, Gronk, or whatever baseball player is popular in their city.

There are more white kids who play basketball than the ENTIRE African American population.:lol

It's funny how few black players there are in Besibol but they dominate the league: yeah, Afro Latinos.:wow

The only thing that has kept white folks relevant in Fatball is the obvious racial bias at the QB position, in which league would unproven guys like Brock Osweiler & Gabbert have high paying jobs when they have no skill or potential. :rolleyes

Avante
10-28-2016, 12:40 PM
Any sport that requires quicks, agility, elusiveness, jumping, and running is tailor man for those with roots to western Africa. The fastest white American in history is John Teeters with his 10.00, the HS record is 10.00 held by the black Trendavis Friday.

Ever see a white boxer fast on his feet?

There are ....0....white cornerbacks in the NFL, why?

Then there's that size with speed, that big fast black athlete.

Kawhitstorm
10-28-2016, 12:44 PM
Then there's that size with speed, that big fast black athlete.

The only thing they have going for them is being fat giants which makes them suited to be a run stuffing lineman.

Thread
10-28-2016, 12:47 PM
The only thing they have going for them is being fat giants which makes them suited to be a run stuffing lineman.

- "I'm still 6'10", 240."

- Mitch Kupchak-knee shackled-in tears-in the basement-Boston Garden-9 June 1985

Avante
10-28-2016, 12:48 PM

Don't get out much do ya slugger?

Usain Bolt the worlds fastest human EVER....6-5
Bo Jackson 225 pounds with blazing speed
Francis Obikwelu the fastest Nigerian ever...6-4
Herschel Walker who once beat Jackson in an SEC 60....230 pounds.
TONS....of speedy footballers over 220 pounds.
TONS...of world class sprinters 6-3ish.

While at Azusa Pacific the 260 pound Christian Okoye threw the discus and ran a leg on the 4x1 team, an NFL running back.

midnightpulp
10-28-2016, 01:12 PM
There are more white kids who play basketball than the ENTIRE African American population.:lol

It's funny how few black players there are in Besibol but they dominate the league: yeah, Afro Latinos.:wow

The only thing that has kept white folks relevant in Fatball is the obvious racial bias at the QB position, in which league would unproven guys like Brock Osweiler & Gabbert have high paying jobs when they have no skill or potential. :rolleyes

Lol no.

Out of the top 50 WAR, only about 11-12 are of any kind of Afro-Descent. About 25 percent. The league is about 35-40 percent black (African-American/Afro-Latino).

http://www.espn.com/mlb/war/leaders

Come off the "black people are better at every sport in existence" malarkey.

West Africans are superior in two areas: sprint speed over short distances and leaping ability. Huge for basketball and certain NFL and MLB positions like centerfielder and leadoff, but not so much for baseball in general, hockey, soccer (I know sprint speed can be important, but that's a stamina game first), and the Quarterback position.

And yes, a lot of white kids play basketball, but just causally at school or in their driveways. It's not an "important" sport in white American culture.

Kawhitstorm
10-28-2016, 01:43 PM
Out of the top 50 WAR, only about 11-12 are of any kind of Afro-Descent. About 25 percent. The league is about 35-40 percent black (African-American/Afro-Latino).

http://www.espn.com/mlb/war/leaders

Based on WARs, Kerchoke is on pace to become the best starting pitcher of all-time.:lol

West Africans are superior in two areas: sprint speed over short distances and leaping ability. Huge for basketball and certain NFL and MLB positions like centerfielder and leadoff, but not so much for baseball in general, hockey, soccer (I know sprint speed can be important, but that's a stamina game first), and the Quarterback position.

The "BLACKER than Black" Nigerian futbol team from '94-'98 was an all-time great squad & would have won a world cup if they didn't have a corrupt federation like EVERY African sports federation.

YYJkKN3pi6E

Futbol is about SPEED stamina not just stamina, Nigerians are the sprint kings of Africa & 99.9% of sprint champions are those of West African descent. The '98 France national team is 50% West African & most of the Brazilian legends are Afro Latinos. Nigeria/Ghana dominate under-20 World Cups where corruption isn't rampant. Ever wonder why Hakeem didn't play for the Nigerian NT?:lol

George Weah at his PEAK was better than Zidane who is considered by most as the best of his generation:

u3RnxvlOYuk

The Quarterback position.

Yeah, we all know what they did to Kap by converting him into a pocket passer after he led them to a SB.:lol

And yes, a lot of white kids play basketball, but just causally at school or in their driveways. It's not an "important" sport in white American culture.

Tell that to the rich white parents paying thousands of dollars to signup their talentless kids on AAU squads while the black kids get paid to play for those AAU teams.:lol

Besides, white folks in Indiana eat & breath basketball much like folks eat & breath Fatball in Texas.

Kawhitstorm
10-28-2016, 01:51 PM
Don't get out much do ya slugger?

Usain Bolt the worlds fastest human EVER....6-5
Bo Jackson 225 pounds with blazing speed
Francis Obikwelu the fastest Nigerian ever...6-4
Herschel Walker who once beat Jackson in an SEC 60....230 pounds.
TONS....of speedy footballers over 220 pounds.
TONS...of world class sprinters 6-3ish.

While at Azusa Pacific the 260 pound Christian Okoye threw the discus and ran a leg on the 4x1 team, an NFL running back.

I'm talking about the 6'8" morbidly obese ANGLO lineman w/ an enormous gut playing lineman in the NFL.

Avante
10-28-2016, 02:03 PM
I'm talking about the 6'8" morbidly obese ANGLO lineman w/ an enormous gut playing lineman in the NFL.

Do you really think that was what I was talking about?

Kawhitstorm
10-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Do you really think that was what I was talking about?

I was talking about morbidly obese ANGLO players & you listed a bunch of 6'5"athletic BLACK players.:downspin: