PDA

View Full Version : Republican Silent Majority Will Have Big Turnout On Election Day

spurraider21
10-27-2016, 03:55 AM
In 2012 :lol

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/11/romney-says-silent-majority-will-turn-out-today/438588/

SnakeBoy
10-27-2016, 02:26 PM
This is going to be the GOP story of every Presidential election until they acknowledge that the demographics of this country have changed.

Reaching out to blacks is the one thing Trump should get credit for. Sure he didn't do it for very long and he didn't do it very well but at least he acknowledged that black people exist in this country. The GOP should write that down on the baby steps "to do" list.

boutons_deux
10-27-2016, 02:29 PM
"Reaching out to blacks is the one thing Trump should get credit for."

holy shit! :lol

Remember dubya's gaffe to the NAACP: "I value the black vote" instead "I value black people"

Repugs have been for 60 years the party of racists. Nothing's going to change that.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2016, 09:00 PM
I hope the silent majority drives this election away from Hillary.

Haven't heard that term used for some time.

spurraider21
10-27-2016, 09:39 PM
This is going to be the GOP story of every Presidential election until they acknowledge that the demographics of this country have changed.

Reaching out to blacks is the one thing Trump should get credit for. Sure he didn't do it for very long and he didn't do it very well but at least he acknowledged that black people exist in this country. The GOP should write that down on the baby steps "to do" list.
they did after 2012... the rnc called it their autopsy tbh :lol

Reck
10-27-2016, 09:48 PM
I hope the silent majority drives this election away from Hillary.

Haven't heard that term used for some time.

:lol

The silent mayority doesn't exist. Otherwise, republicans would win every elections.

This is just an excuse candidates love to use to make themselves feel validated when its clear they are heading for a loss.

DMC
10-28-2016, 03:07 AM

The silent mayority doesn't exist. Otherwise, republicans would win every elections.

This is just an excuse candidates love to use to make themselves feel validated when its clear they are heading for a loss.

It does, otherwise voter turnout would be greater. They just don't vote. That's truly silent.

DMC
10-28-2016, 03:08 AM

For many it's to try to keep the voter base for the mid terms.