PDA

View Full Version : Another example of Gary Johnson

DarrinS
10-27-2016, 06:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

baseline bum
10-27-2016, 06:38 PM
The third party candidates are as bad as the top two.

DarrinS
10-27-2016, 07:20 PM

Maybe even worse.

Xevious
10-28-2016, 05:19 AM
Absolutely. There really are no options. Hillary and Trump being as unpopular as they are, Johnson should have had no problem getting to 15% if he wasn't such a fuckup. And the third party candidates received more airtime than I remember them getting in previous election cycles.

baseline bum
10-28-2016, 06:58 AM
Absolutely. There really are no options. Hillary and Trump being as unpopular as they are, Johnson should have had no problem getting to 15% if he wasn't such a fuckup. And the third party candidates received more airtime than I remember them getting in previous election cycles.

Jill Stein isn't an option either. Hurr durr, let's just print $1.4 trillion to forgive every cent of student debt.

Reck
10-28-2016, 07:08 AM
This dude is creepy. He went into Gollum mode in under 1 second.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/39833791342322d5efad0a3b98ded288/tumblr_nkack0KFto1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Xevious
10-28-2016, 07:58 AM
Just watched the video in the OP. Dude has clearly lost it, that isn't the first time he's popped off when asked to explain his policies.

DMC
10-28-2016, 02:08 PM
They are spoilers paid for by front runners. Just follow the money, it explains everything.

SnakeBoy
11-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Weld going rogue :lol

Libertarian VP Candidate Bill Weld Is ‘Vouching’ for Clinton, Will Still Vote for His Running Mate
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/libertarian-vp-candidate-bill-weld-is-%E2%80%98vouching%E2%80%99-for-clinton-will-still-vote-for-his-running-mate/ar-AAjIZhM?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Well, the person could very well decide not to do that. And for someone deciding not to do that I have a lot to say about Mrs. Clinton that has not bee said by others and I think needs to be said. I’ve known her for 40 years. I know her well personally. I know her well professionally. I know her to be a person of high moral character, a reliable person, and an honest person, however so much Mr. Trump may rant and rave to the contrary. So I’m happy to say that. And people can make their own choices.

And people wonder why 3rd parties don't do well

RandomGuy
11-03-2016, 08:28 AM

Worse in some regards. They have some, um, unworkable policies.

Perhaps I should bump the "irrational nature of libertarianism" thread again and let those who want to try to defend it again.

baseline bum
11-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Worse in some regards. They have some, um, unworkable policies.

Perhaps I should bump the "irrational nature of libertarianism" thread again and let those who want to try to defend it again.

One candidate wants a huge sales tax and the other thinks she can print money to pay off all the student debt in the nation. What a joke.

boutons_deux
11-03-2016, 08:58 AM
One candidate wants a huge sales tax and the other thinks she can print money to pay off all the student debt in the nation. What a joke.

where did Hillary say she will print money to pay off college debt? Isn't the money to come from higher taxes on the wealthy?

RandomGuy
11-03-2016, 08:59 AM

Biggest feature of her plan is simply reducing interest rates. Given the crushing debt load that will free up a lot of young people to do things that they aren't currently, such as starting businesses.

An analysis (both good and bad):
http://www.studentdebtrelief.us/forgiveness/hillary-clinton-student-loan-forgiveness-plan/

Overall, I view it as one of the more important issues that can be accomplished.

Overall Hillary has demonstrated that she is the only grown-up in the race, IMO. Stack up the impossible policy proposals from all the candidates next to each other and it's not even close.

baseline bum
11-03-2016, 09:28 AM
where did Hillary say she will print money to pay off college debt? Isn't the money to come from higher taxes on the wealthy?

I'm talking about Jill Stein and how much of a joke she and Johnson are.

baseline bum
11-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Biggest feature of her plan is simply reducing interest rates. Given the crushing debt load that will free up a lot of young people to do things that they aren't currently, such as starting businesses.

An analysis (both good and bad):
http://www.studentdebtrelief.us/forgiveness/hillary-clinton-student-loan-forgiveness-plan/

Overall, I view it as one of the more important issues that can be accomplished.

Overall Hillary has demonstrated that she is the only grown-up in the race, IMO. Stack up the impossible policy proposals from all the candidates next to each other and it's not even close.

I was talking about Jill Stein who just wants to erase all the outstanding student debt by printing $1.4 trillion.

Reck
11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Weld going rogue :lol

Libertarian VP Candidate Bill Weld Is ‘Vouching’ for Clinton, Will Still Vote for His Running Mate
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/libertarian-vp-candidate-bill-weld-is-%E2%80%98vouching%E2%80%99-for-clinton-will-still-vote-for-his-running-mate/ar-AAjIZhM?OCID=ansmsnnews11

And people wonder why 3rd parties don't do well

This is what you get when you get two ex republicans that aren't even remotely libertarians.

Xevious
11-03-2016, 04:49 PM
He was talking about Stein... but since you brought it up, increasing taxes on the wealthy doesn't even begin to cover the Sallie Mae problem.

boutons_deux
11-03-2016, 05:07 PM
He was talking about Stein... but since you brought it up, increasing taxes on the wealthy doesn't even begin to cover the Sallie Mae problem.

not in one year, but that plus a transaction tax on Wall St trading would go along way.

florige
11-03-2016, 06:00 PM

Makes you respect Ross Perot and his chicken charts a whole lot more listening to these two wackjobs.