10-27-2016, 10:39 PM
Fathead+ Second Unit= Garbage

Fathead+ First Unit= Garbage

dabom
10-27-2016, 10:44 PM
When Danny Green comes back, we get the best of both worlds. :tu

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-27-2016, 10:57 PM
It's not Kyle, it's Parker. He holds the ball so damn long. You replace him w/ Mills and Kyle wouldn't look so bad. And it isn't Kyle's guy scoring. It's Pau guy killing him and Gay getting every damn foul call.

dabom
10-27-2016, 10:59 PM
That is the only correlation between the two garbage units. It just so happens that anyone who is on the floor sucks when Fathead is out there. :lol

apalisoc_9
10-27-2016, 11:01 PM
Were going to gas out kawhi in the first quarter if he doesnt share some of the ball handling responsibility with Porker..Thats the big problem

Holden_Caulfield
10-27-2016, 11:32 PM
kyle isnt effective without the ball in his hands

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-27-2016, 11:33 PM

That is true. That is why with Mills on the floor he would have the ball more. Parker has just been a bottleneck this game and everyone fuckin here should know this isn't the first time.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-27-2016, 11:38 PM
Parker comes in, look what happens.

Ditty
10-27-2016, 11:39 PM
I'm trying to cheer for the kid, but he's sooooooooo bad tbh

LongtimeSpursFan
10-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Wtf Kawhi. Bad shot and a foul

dabom
10-28-2016, 12:00 AM
Kid had a decent 4th quarter. D-. Almost lost us the game early. The bench raised the roof +Kawhi.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2016, 12:01 AM
Look at Kyle's stats. 8 rebounds 3 ast, 1 st and 1 blk. Please, he is not horrible. Its just that Parker makes everyone look bad especially Kyle b/c he ballhogs.

Look at that LMA highpost on Barnes. Kyle setup. He direct and told LMA, go to the spot. Made a perfect pass to LMA, he turned and hit the jumper over Barnes. That is something PARKER DOESN'T DO. He just dribbles around until the D collapses on him. Kyle is more suited for the bench w/ the current Spurs team b/c he just doesn't play well w/ Parker.

Bartleby
10-28-2016, 12:02 AM
The points aren't there (not surprising with only two FA's) but the rest of his game has been solid tonight.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2016, 12:02 AM
Kid had a decent 4th quarter. D-. Almost lost us the game early. The bench raised the roof +Kawhi.

WTF you are talking about. Gasol and Parker almost did much like GS game.

Guys Kyle has guarded. Affalo 3-9. Temple 0-2. A loss wouldn't even remotely be on Kyle tonight.

dabom
10-28-2016, 12:05 AM
WTF you are talking about. Gasol and Parker almost did much like GS game.

Guys Kyle has guarded. Affalo 3-9. Temple 0-2. A loss wouldn't even remotely be on Kyle tonight.

Watchthegamefaggot.

Obstructed_View
10-28-2016, 12:06 AM
Considering that he's just filling in for the starter, and how shitty the other starters are, you faggots need to give this shit a rest.

Boomersgold
10-28-2016, 12:07 AM
Who's fathead and how did the name come about?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2016, 12:09 AM
Watchthegamefaggot.

I was watching it right now. It was Cousin going wild on LMA. It was Parker consistently getting beat ONE-ON-ONE much like the last 3 by Cousins forcing the Big to cover the paint and leaving a King's player wide open. It was the ref calling a freakin foul everytime Gay drove to the basket, especially in the 1st half.

None of those evolved Anderson. 8 rb 3ast 1 stl 1 blk 1 foul 1 TO. He fuckin outplayed Parker and Gasol and you keep on bitching about him.

dabom
10-28-2016, 12:10 AM
I was watching it right now. It was Cousin going wild on LMA. It was Parker consistently getting beat ONE-ON-ONE much like the last 3 by Cousins forcing the Big to cover the paint and leaving a King's player wide open. It was the ref calling a freakin foul everytime Gay drove to the basket, especially in the 1st half.

None of those evolved Anderson. 8 rb 3ast 1 stl 1 blk 1 foul 1 TO. He fuckin outplayed Parker and Gasol and you keep on bitching about him.

Low IQ poster for sure. :tu

:lmao

ElNono
10-28-2016, 12:11 AM
Look, he's just not very good. His lack of speed and aggression is what mostly hurts him. He's getting his chance, and hopefully he'll figure it out. We're only 2 games in.

DarrinS
10-28-2016, 12:11 AM
I don't really understand all the hate for this guy.

TheGreatYacht
10-28-2016, 12:12 AM
Kylefan has blamed Pop, Manu, Parker, and now LMA :lol

Who's next? :corn:

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-28-2016, 12:12 AM
Not sure how you guys can say he was great. His man beat him off the dribble every play of the third. Probably would have been the same in fourth if they weren't running everything through Cousins.

spurraider21
10-28-2016, 12:14 AM
the hate is that he gets on the court and gives us absolutely nothing

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2016, 12:16 AM

Its b/c these guys like blaming someone when the Spurs aren't playing well. Kyle is a bench player doing a decent job IMO filling a role. He did a good job defensively and crashing the boards. He even had a big block and steal in the 2nd quarter that shifted momentum some to the Spurs. Guys just like to bitch b/c men nowadays in America are becoming whining ass bitches, so they know nothing else.

jimbo
10-28-2016, 12:17 AM
i just like calling him fathead

Boomersgold
10-28-2016, 12:20 AM
the hate is that he gets on the court and gives us absolutely nothing
lol, judging him 2 games in? Then Parker should be sent to the d-league.

Dude had some good games last season.

DarrinS
10-28-2016, 12:21 AM
Its b/c these guys like blaming someone when the Spurs aren't playing well. Kyle is a bench player doing a decent job IMO feeling a role. He did a good job defensively and crashing the boards. He even had a big block and steal in the 2nd quarter that shifted momentum some to the Spurs. Guys just like to bitch b/c men nowadays in America are becoming whining ass bitches, so they know nothing else.

Yeah, I figured he was in there to grab boards and do all the dirty work. Seemed like he held his own.

TheGreatYacht
10-28-2016, 12:23 AM
lol, judging him 2 games in?
3 years*

SuperCam
10-28-2016, 12:24 AM
he's the new bonner he can suck forever and still have a roster spot :bang

MaNu4Tres
10-28-2016, 12:28 AM
Look, he's just not very good. His lack of speed and aggression is what mostly hurts him. He's getting his chance, and hopefully he'll figure it out. We're only 2 games in.

** We're only 3 years in. ** FIFY

I hope Pop doesn't pull the rookie bullshit w/ Bertans. Or that it isn't fair to Kyle -- 2011' Splitter bullshit,

Bertans needs to play over him.

Spurtacular
10-28-2016, 12:29 AM
DaBom = Loser Faggot

ElNono
10-28-2016, 12:41 AM

I hope Pop doesn't pull the rookie bullshit w/ Bertans. Or that it isn't fair to Kyle -- 2011' Splitter bullshit,

Well, he appears to have a bit of a bigger role this season. At least Pop has said as much.

So far, it does look like this is his ceiling, which would be disappointing, but not unexpected, tbh... we'll see once Danny comes back, what role Pop really had for him.

SnakeBoy
10-28-2016, 12:52 AM
Well, he appears to have a bit of a bigger role this season. At least Pop has said as much.

So far, it does look like this is his ceiling, which would be disappointing, but not unexpected, tbh... we'll see once Danny comes back, what role Pop really had for him.

Kyle had a nice game. When Green comes back and starts wasting possessions trying to drive to the basket you might better appreciate the role Kyle is playing in the starting lineup.

ElNono
10-28-2016, 01:01 AM
Kyle had a nice game. When Green comes back and starts wasting possessions trying to drive to the basket you might better appreciate the role Kyle is playing in the starting lineup.

Kawhi and sometimes LMA have been the only thing to appreciate out of that lineup so far, tbh... like I said, it's early.

TheDoctor
10-28-2016, 01:08 AM
he's the new bonner he can suck forever and still have a roster spot :bang

I'm worried this is gonna be the case tbh :pctoss

Obstructed_View
10-28-2016, 01:12 AM
Led the team in rebounding. 2-0. I'll take it.

GSH
10-28-2016, 01:18 AM
We saw why the FO kept Simmons. Now we've seen why they kept Dedmon. They extended Anderson for a reason. Give it a couple of weeks, anyway, before deciding the whole coaching staff is stupid.

I've been saying since late last season that he's showing some real talent for rebounding. His 3P stroke was looking better by the end of last season. I'd like to see if he's improved from distance, but he's only put up 1 so far (made that one).

The replay of the game just started. The bigges thing I can say about Anderson is that he makes some good plays and some bad plays, but most of the time he's just pretty invisible.

Darius Bieber
10-28-2016, 01:36 AM
We saw why the FO kept Simmons. Now we've seen why they kept Dedmon. They extended Anderson for a reason. Give it a couple of weeks, anyway, before deciding the whole coaching staff is stupid.

I've been saying since late last season that he's showing some real talent for rebounding. His 3P stroke was looking better by the end of last season. I'd like to see if he's improved from distance, but he's only put up 1 so far (made that one).

The replay of the game just started. The bigges thing I can say about Anderson is that he makes some good plays and some bad plays, but most of the time he's just pretty invisible.

The thing is, we saw glimpses of Simmons' explosiveness last year and we could see what potential he has. Dedmon, in only two games, gives us exactly what we needed off the bench = rebounding and rim protection. Just his effort alone on the defensive end gets users on here excited.

Same can't be said with Anderson. We haven't seen any real glimpses of what he can produce. It just seems like he's way to slow for today's NBA. He would have been great if he was born in the 40's and played in the 60's and 70's, but with today's run and gun gameplay he really can't contribute much. Even his shot release is too slow, making him hesitant to shoot even seemingly wide open jumpers because defenders can crash to him before he releases his shot.

Laughing Gravy
10-28-2016, 01:39 AM
Matt Bonner 2.0

Pops gotta have that one worthless player that gets a lot of burn for some only god knows why reason.

jeebus
10-28-2016, 02:33 AM
Kancer Anderson isn't going anywhere; he's the new Boner unfortunately. At least Boner hit the 3 ball early on in the season before fading into a useless shit. All Kancer does is fag it up on the court.

jeebus
10-28-2016, 02:37 AM
Who's fathead and how did the name come about?

I like to take credit for that one imo.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246436

100%duncan
10-28-2016, 03:55 AM

And he isn't THAT effective to warrant the ball being in his hands. In short, he takes up too much space but gives too little.

DeRozan m8
10-28-2016, 04:27 AM

He's even less effective with the ball in his hands.

lefty
10-28-2016, 06:35 AM
Another Porker thread?

housious
10-28-2016, 09:02 AM

kyle isn't effective with the ball in his hands either

housious
10-28-2016, 09:03 AM
He's even less effective with the ball in his hands.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-28-2016, 09:12 AM
Its b/c these guys like blaming someone when the Spurs aren't playing well. Kyle is a bench player doing a decent job IMO filling a role. He did a good job defensively and crashing the boards. He even had a big block and steal in the 2nd quarter that shifted momentum some to the Spurs. Guys just like to bitch b/c men nowadays in America are becoming whining ass bitches, so they know nothing else.

Decent job defensively? Go back and watch the third quarter of the game last night. Every play his man got the ball, he was beaten off the dribble. Every play someone on the D had to rotate and help, leading to easy buckets for the Kings.

It was this way in the first too, but not quite as bad. The guy's feet are in concrete. He can't stay in front of guards, and he's too hesitant to shoot.

Would like to see Bertans get some time. Yeah, his D sucks, but at least he looks like he's capable of spacing the floor.

dabom
10-28-2016, 09:13 AM
Decent job defensively? Go back and watch the third quarter of the game last night. Every play his man got the ball, he was beaten off the dribble. Every play someone on the D had to rotate and help, leading to easy buckets for the Kings.

It was this way in the first too, but not quite as bad. The guy's feet are in concrete. He can't stay in front of guards, and he's too hesitant to shoot.

Would like to see Bertans get some time. Yeah, his D sucks, but at least he looks like he's capable of spacing the floor.

:lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-28-2016, 09:14 AM

They kept Bonner around forever too. It's clear the coaching staff has the same kind of blind fondness for Kyle as they did Matt, but even the +/- analytics don't support it.

dabom
10-28-2016, 09:14 AM
Fathead is a defensive liability on the perimeter. And people ask why he doesn't play pg. Dude would get smoked by any backup pg. :lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2016, 10:18 AM

You're talking out of your ass. Just look at the highlights, it was Cousins roasting Gasol. Gasol not closing out on screens. Parker constantly getting beat off the dribble. Just look at the highlights and I will post the full game once it's on youtube, Kyle only gave up 4 points. One off a screen where slow ass Gasol was way late stepping up and the 2nd another screen were LMA doesn't even stepup off the Cousins screen. Poor defense by both those guys. Kyle's main assignment was Afflalo. 3-9 shooting and no FTs. Two of his baskets were on Simmons. Kyle's only foul was on Cousins while Cousins was driving and Kyle really had no way of stopping him and just grabbed to prevent an easy layup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBDhKDXoYqI

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-28-2016, 10:19 AM
You're talking out of your ass. Just look at the highlights, it was Cousins roasting Gasol. Gasol not closing out on screens. Parker constantly getting beat off the dribble. Just look at the highlights and I will post the full game once it's on youtube, Kyle only gave up 4 points. One off a screen where slow ass Gasol was way late stepping up and the 2nd another screen were LMA doesn't even stepup off the Cousins screen. Poor defense by both those guys. Kyle's main assignment was Afflalo. 3-9 shooting and no FTs. Two of his baskets were on Simmons. Kyle's only foul was on Cousins while Cousins was driving and Kyle really had no way of stopping him and just grabbed to prevent an easy layup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBDhKDXoYqI

Are you related to Kyle or something?

Go back and watch the third quarter and when Kyle's man got the ball. One step and he was by Kyle. EVERY TIME.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2016, 10:29 AM

Go back and watch the third quarter and when Kyle's man got the ball. One step and he was by Kyle. EVERY TIME.

Afflalo. You mean the guy that hit 1 shot on Kyle in 1st and none after that.

Kyle recovered every time. And used his length to keep Afflalo deep on the baseline and forcing him to kick the ball back out. Afflalo was 1-7 with 0 ast against Kyle. That assist Afflalo had again came with Simmons guarding him. If Kyle was getting beat every play I would say so. I watched every FUCKIN play last night and Kyle was hardly a defensive liability out there. Gasol and Parker sucked. LMA was getting abused off the PnR by Koufus in the 1st quarter (Guy had like 6 points in the 1 4-5 minutes). Cousins was smoking Gasol and LMA. Dedmon was the only guy able to contain Cousins. Kings were killing the Spurs off the Parker/Gasol PnR last night. They know who are the weak links on this defense and they went after them consistently.

Shit, yes Kyle isn't a superstar player or even a VERY good player, but he is a decent NBA player and at least he hustles on D and crashes the Board.

dabom
10-28-2016, 10:29 AM

He makes Parker look legit on the perimeter compared to this guy. :lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-28-2016, 10:32 AM
No, I am not related to Kyle, I am just sick of the BS takes on this site. Kyle was somewhat bad against GS b/c Pop had him guarding Durant most of the time he was out there. That is a tough cover for anyone not named Kawhi Leonard. This game, he played against a starter more on his level and shut him down pretty much all the time he guarded him. Even Blocked Afflalo after he stole the ball from KA on that fast break.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-28-2016, 03:06 PM

Same. Kyle is pretty much a early version of Diaw. He will develop and his basketball IQ is through the charts. He just isn't a shooter.

K...
10-28-2016, 05:31 PM
Fathead is a defensive liability on the perimeter. And people ask why he doesn't play pg. Dude would get smoked by any backup pg. :lol

he'd play point forward and guard guys his size. You guys are famous for identifying a problem and not walking through through the obvious logic.

T Park
10-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Now that bonner is gone, the basement dwellers had to find someone else to irrationally bitch about.

dabom
10-28-2016, 05:39 PM
Now that bonner is gone, the basement dwellers had to find someone else to irrationally bitch about.

Not like he sucks or anything...

TrainOfThought5
10-28-2016, 05:47 PM

Kyle shouldnt be starting.

DeRozan m8
10-28-2016, 05:48 PM
Not like he sucks or anything...

Exactly, the dude flat out sucks.

Simmons, Bertans, even Dedmon have basically already shown more in these 2 games than Kyle has in his whole time here.

But hey man, Kyle doesn't suck, you just live in your moms basement.

Sick burn hahah

Mnky
10-28-2016, 07:01 PM
Kawhi and sometimes LMA have been the only thing to appreciate out of that lineup so far, tbh... like I said, it's early.

Winning either first 2 games without LMA would be doubtful. LMA made the clutch shots to stop the kings run, and was a beast against gsw front court.

Noone boards like LMA on the spurs.

SAGirl
10-28-2016, 07:17 PM
Afflalo. You mean the guy that hit 1 shot on Kyle in 1st and none after that.

Kyle recovered every time. And used his length to keep Afflalo deep on the baseline and forcing him to kick the ball back out. Afflalo was 1-7 with 0 ast against Kyle. That assist Afflalo had again came with Simmons guarding him. If Kyle was getting beat every play I would say so. I watched every FUCKIN play last night and Kyle was hardly a defensive liability out there. Gasol and Parker sucked. LMA was getting abused off the PnR by Koufus in the 1st quarter (Guy had like 6 points in the 1 4-5 minutes). Cousins was smoking Gasol and LMA. Dedmon was the only guy able to contain Cousins. Kings were killing the Spurs off the Parker/Gasol PnR last night. They know who are the weak links on this defense and they went after them consistently.

Shit, yes Kyle isn't a superstar player or even a VERY good player, but he is a decent NBA player and at least he hustles on D and crashes the Board.

Thanks for your contributions Cowboy! I have enjoyed reading what you post both about both Kyle and Simmons, when you did so. He's playing a small role for the team in that lineup. He won't do more bc there are a lot better players who need the ball in that group. Guys should be enjoying the play by the stars. (heck, Tony and Pau are paid $15 million and they need offensive touches when Kawhi or LMA don't have the ball.) Other than shooting an open 3 when he has it, offensively he doesn't need to do more.

Pop never said he was a SG either, he's there subbing in for Danny and Danny's main contributions are defensive. Kyle can't replicate Danny's shooting (which is getting Danny $10 mill a season in what many consider a lowball contract), but he can loosen up his trigger with his 3 pt shot, which he's going to have to. If there is anything worth criticizing is that he needs to shoot the 3 when open, unless they give him no space. Other than that, that lineup doesn't require anything more than his attention to defense, rebounding, and solid play.

gilmor
10-28-2016, 07:22 PM
Spurs will most prob end up hving CP3 as their PG.. CP3, KL and LMA.. that will be the line-up of the future..

SAGirl
10-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Spurs will most prob end up hving CP3 as their PG.. CP3, KL and LMA.. that will be the line-up of the future..Frankly, you have a good point... too much focus on KA, and not enough on the PG and C play in that group...

DeRozan m8
10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
Maybe because the C and PG have proven themselves many times in the past and are legends of the game...they've bounced back from bad stretches before.

Anderson has never got going and doesn't look like getting going tbh

rastaspur
10-28-2016, 07:56 PM
I have ragged him a bit and joked about his swollen head, but he isn't horrible like some suggest. My main issue is being hesitant to shoot. His defense is alright and rebounding is decent. I am not willing to write him off just yet. He can become a steady contributor and role player

SAGirl
10-28-2016, 09:12 PM
I have ragged him a bit and joked about his swollen head, but he isn't horrible like some suggest. My main issue is being hesitant to shoot. His defense is alright and rebounding is decent. I am not willing to write him off just yet. He can become a steady contributor and role player
:tu
Thanks for honesty rastaman!!!!!!!!!!!
:flag:

mywastedlife900
10-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Fathead+ Second Unit= Garbage

Fathead+ First Unit= Garbage

Your mother should have aborted you so that we wouldn't have to deal with your desperate attempts to feel part of something anything. I get it, many people don't like kyle. If its acceptance you want then create a thread with some relevance. Bottom feeder.

DeRozan m8
10-28-2016, 10:49 PM
I love how if you don't like Kyle you're a basement dwelling, dishonest person that should have been aborted lmao

I bet you all love Hillary

ElNono
10-29-2016, 12:38 AM

so you think his ceiling is role player? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just gauging if that's the bar we should be looking at...

rastaspur
10-29-2016, 06:34 AM
so you think his ceiling is role player? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just gauging if that's the bar we should be looking at...

Its the most realistic. He is never going to be an all star or a star but a solid contributor and eventual starter i can live with. That would be plenty of enough return on investment for a late first round pick and i would be satisfied if thats his eventual ceiling.

ElNono
10-29-2016, 01:15 PM
Its the most realistic. He is never going to be an all star or a star but a solid contributor and eventual starter i can live with. That would be plenty of enough return on investment for a late first round pick and i would be satisfied if thats his eventual ceiling.

:tu

jARS mEsH sEt
10-29-2016, 01:32 PM
Kyle Anderson is an average NBA player, but it's frustrating because he often shows glimpses that suggest that he can be a slightly above average NBA player.

That's my biggest gripe with him. He's not living up to his potential.

BillMc
10-29-2016, 01:33 PM
Frankly, you have a good point... too much focus on KA, and not enough on the PG and C play in that group...

As if there haven't been enough anti-Parker threads. :rolleyes

tholdren
10-29-2016, 01:35 PM
i just like calling him fathead
too bad there wasn't a grenade in your sig pic.