PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Derrick Rose, Phil Jackson, Carmelo..

apalisoc_9
10-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Rose and Melo already complaining about the offensive structure. Rose already complaining about lack of touches..

Nice job jackson..You are officially a top 3 worst GM/President in the league. Surronding your lottery player during his decelopmental years with cancerous players. :lol

Chris
10-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Isaiah > Phil ?

spursistan
10-28-2016, 03:30 PM
This New York stint is doing to Phil Jackson what the analytics movement did to Kobe's perception and historical legacy..PJ is shown up for the overrated basketball mind he's always been..A one-dimensional high-end talent and ego manager for stacked teams in big markets, I'll give him that..

StrengthAndHonor
10-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Hi Apa! I know you're disliked in the forum (there's a gorgeous reality behind it though) but I hope you continue doing whatever it is that you're doing. I really enjoy your posts, tbh. You are a beautiful soul.

=)

apalisoc_9
10-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Hi Apa! I know you're disliked in the forum (there's a gorgeous reality behind it though) but I hope you continue doing whatever it is that you're doing. I really enjoy your posts, tbh. You are a beautiful soul.

=)

I'm pretty liked on this forum bro....Always a joy to post freely. Being political in life is boring and lame.

lefty
10-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Rose and Melo already complaining about the offensive structure. Rose already complaining about lack of touches..

Nice job jackson..You are officially a top 3 worst GM/President in the league. Surronding your lottery player during his decelopmental years with cancerous players. :lol
Today's NBA players cant keep up :lmao

:lmao today's NBA

StrengthAndHonor
10-28-2016, 03:52 PM
I'm pretty liked on this forum bro....Always a joy to post freely. Being political in life is boring and lame.

I'm being sincere tbh. I really enjoy your posts. One of the very few who not only discuss basketball but is also backed by strong and sound reasoning.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-28-2016, 03:55 PM
IMO it was a no brainer. Low risk, high reward. Knicks needed something.. they were looking bad the past couple of years.

Not too sure about signing Noah.

DMC
10-28-2016, 03:55 PM
The constant "Today's NBA" schtick is played out. Those of you who quote it with a giggle are all of the same brood, 3rd worlders for sure.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-28-2016, 03:56 PM
Isaiah > Phil ?

:lol lets not get carried away now...

Thomas fell hard. Think he got fired at SMU.

Still one of the best drafters of all time tho

10-28-2016, 04:04 PM
Today's NBA players cant keep up :lmao

:lmao today's NBA
:lol

Bynumite
10-28-2016, 04:06 PM
Phil is the one Pop calls daddy though.

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2016, 06:48 PM
This New York stint is doing to Phil Jackson what the analytics movement did to Kobe's perception and historical legacy..PJ is shown up for the overrated basketball mind he's always been..A one-dimensional high-end talent and ego manager for stacked teams in big markets, I'll give him that..

Hey cutie pie...you can't have your cake and eat it too...either Phil was the reason Kobe went back 2 back no Shaq or Kobe was the reason... And lastly there was nothing staked about his back 2 back team...not one first ballot HOF'er on that team except Kobe..

Now go suck a Peter you Prick ....

StrengthAndHonor
10-28-2016, 07:21 PM
Hey cutie pie...you can't have your cake and eat it too...either Phil was the reason Kobe went back 2 back no Shaq or Kobe was the reason... And lastly there was nothing staked about his back 2 back team...not one first ballot HOF'er on that team except Kobe..

Ok, FYI, my name is Peter and I get a chuckle every time I hear that. :lol

Clipper Nation
10-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Ok, FYI, my name is Peter and I get a chuckle every time I hear that. :lol
:lol Is your last name Puffer?

StrengthAndHonor
10-28-2016, 08:13 PM
:lol Is your last name Puffer?
:lol.....

10-28-2016, 08:49 PM
:lol.....
Seriously, though, Peter, do you still watch your children masturbate?

ambchang
10-28-2016, 10:09 PM

MVPau.

StrengthAndHonor
10-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Seriously, though, Peter, do you still watch your children masturbate?
Come on 140. Bro...