PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: How do you beat our core?

21_Dickings
10-28-2016, 11:26 PM
How can any NBA team compete with our youth, athleticism, and shooting? D'Angelo, who will be by far the best point guard in the league next season, is Stephen Curry 2.0 but with length and a lockdown defensive presence never seen before at the position. Randle, as we know, is Barkley 78.0. Then you have Fat Antonio's own Jordan Clarkson, who penetrates the paint like a group of illegal Messicans penetrate the Texass border. Ah, and Ingram. A transcendent dead-eye shooter. As explosive from downtown as Spurfan's bowels after yet another five pound burrito.

This core is fuckin' nuclear. Gonna soon become an atomic bomb that will turn the league into a smoldering ash pile resembling Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August, 1945.

Start building those shelters, Fat Necks. Just make sure to build big. Probably gonna need something airplane hanger sized to fit an average San Antonio family of four down there :lol

J.H.U.T.T. :hat

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Jabba_the_Hutt_in_Return_of_the_Jedi_(1983).png

Thread
10-28-2016, 11:29 PM
Wait for stinkpot to go 3-14. Same shit again this season with those counts.

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2016, 11:34 PM
Remember you only need the light when it's burning low...only miss the sun when it starts to snow...and only know you love her when you let her go....

UmTtny2My2Q

whitemamba
10-28-2016, 11:34 PM
NBA - Fucked.

Thread
10-28-2016, 11:36 PM
Remember you only need the light when it's burning low...only miss the sun when it starts to snow...and only know you love her when you let her go....

UmTtny2My2Q

"Doesn't it go by in a blink?"

TDMVPDPOY
10-28-2016, 11:36 PM
fck ur core kent, just like any rebuilding team or team with a bunch of youths leading to another lottery

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2016, 11:39 PM

Enjoy every moment my good friend. :toast for we shall not pass this way again.

Thread
10-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Enjoy every moment my good friend. :toast for we shall not pass this way again.

:toast

Molotov
10-29-2016, 01:07 AM
J-Hut with the goods, nothing new here, 10/10.

ambchang
10-29-2016, 06:40 AM
How can any NBA team compete with our youth, athleticism, and shooting? D'Angelo, who will be by far the best point guard in the league next season, is Stephen Curry 2.0 but with length and a lockdown defensive presence never seen before at the position. Randle, as we know, is Barkley 78.0. Then you have Fat Antonio's own Jordan Clarkson, who penetrates the paint like a group of illegal Messicans penetrate the Texass border. Ah, and Ingram. A transcendent dead-eye shooter. As explosive from downtown as Spurfan's bowels after yet another five pound burrito.

This core is fuckin' nuclear. Gonna soon become an atomic bomb that will turn the league into a smoldering ash pile resembling Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August, 1945.

Start building those shelters, Fat Necks. Just make sure to build big. Probably gonna need something airplane hanger sized to fit an average San Antonio family of four down there :lol

J.H.U.T.T. :hat

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Jabba_the_Hutt_in_Return_of_the_Jedi_(1983).png

UmTtny2My2Q

OP ask how you can beat the lakers core, and you brought up Kobe. At least you finally figured that one out.

ECOV
10-29-2016, 08:30 AM
OP ask how you can beat the lakers core, and you brought up Kobe. At least you finally figured that one out.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
10-29-2016, 09:46 AM
:lmao

BD24
10-29-2016, 09:48 AM
whos troll is this for real, probably the best troll on the forum. I swear every post is gold. Big fan of the Great satan troll as well.

Raven
10-29-2016, 01:59 PM

:lmao

DMC
10-30-2016, 01:50 AM

“You can't have a better tomorrow if you're thinking about yesterday.”
― Charles Kettering