PDA

View Full Version : Shillary Clintlers supporters insult and beat black homeless Trump supporting woman

hater
10-29-2016, 08:06 AM
htOj50B7dNk

Despicable animals. Hope they are among the first sent to the meatgrinder once Shitler takes office. Especially that fat piece of shit :lol

DarrinS
10-29-2016, 08:45 AM
Meh

pgardn
10-29-2016, 08:59 AM
htOj50B7dNk

Despicable animals. Hope they are among the first sent to the meatgrinder once Shitler takes office. Especially that fat piece of shit :lol

She probably is mentally incompetent and in another world.

I do find it disgusting people would even surround someone like that and pester them.
Leave her alone for Christ sakes. The fat guy standing in front of her, the idiot trying to "reprimand" her...
I would be tempted to "remove" them from the situation.

This is another example of how crowds can feed off of each other in an ugly manner. Trump supporters know how this works as well.

This of course has become a board norm. Find a situation like this and present it as the norm for the supporters one does not like. I think there are probably a good number of Trump supporters who would not step close to one of hisrally's out of disgust, but will vote for him.

It's a very special year.

pgardn
10-29-2016, 09:02 AM
Meh

And this too.

baseline bum
10-29-2016, 09:04 AM
htOj50B7dNk

Didn't you want Trump sent to the meatgrinder for getting butthurt about national anthem protests?

hater
10-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Didn't you want Trump sent to the meatgrinder for getting butthurt about national anthem protests?

The price of potatoes is $1.99 now lets get back on topic and discuss the actions of these neocon-liberal nazis

baseline bum
10-29-2016, 11:31 AM
The price of potatoes is $1.99 now lets get back on topic and discuss the actions of these neocon-liberal nazis

I was just surprised after the way you semen shield for Trump that you'd want him put in the meat grinder.

Its a free country tbh. Americans crying about this need to be put in a meat grinder

Donald Trump: NFL players' anthem protests 'a lack of respect for our country' (/story/sports/nfl/2016/09/12/national-anthem-protests-donald-trump-kaepernick-dolphins-foster/90254600/)
A.J. Perez , USA TODAY Sports 12:31 p.m. EDT September 12, 2016
9-12-16-trump

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called the spreading national anthem protests by NFL players a “very sad thing” in an interview on Monday.

San Francisco 49ers Colin Kaepernick began the trend during the preseason as he refused to stand for The Star-Spangled Banner and caught heat previously from Trump. The NFL's Week 1 national anthem protests included Denver Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall, four Miami Dolphins players (Arian Foster, Michael Thomas, Jelani Jenkins and Kenny Stills) kneeling, and New England Patriots players Martellus Bennett and Devin McCourty along with Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters raising their fists.

“I think it’s a lack of respect for our country,” Trump said on Fox & Friends. “It’s a lack of appreciation for our country and it’s a very sad thing. I have never seen anything quite like it. You’re talking about a major sport, maybe the major sport. When you see that, it leads to a lot of other things. I think it’s lack of respect and appreciation of our country.”

Trump reiterated Kaepernick -- and now the other players -- should leave the U.S.

“They should try another country, see if they like it better, see how well they’ll be doing, see if they’ll make $20 million a year being a second-string quarterback,” Trump said.

Kaepernick, who chose to kneel in the in the 49ers’ final preseason game, and the 49ers face the Los Angeles Rams on Monday night. Kaepernick said his protest is meant to draw attention to police brutality and other struggles of people of color in the U.S.

“I don’t know if it helps,” Trump said. “The one thing that it does do is shows you have freedom. Freedom to do what you want to do. Freedom of expression. That’s the one thing it does show, but really I think it’s so sad.”

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2016, 11:48 AM
^ wow

DMX7
10-29-2016, 12:04 PM
That person looks mentally handicap. I don't say that in a derogatory way but that person does.

RD2191
10-29-2016, 12:10 PM
Good, anyone stupid enough to vote for Trump deserves to get beat.

DarrinS
10-29-2016, 12:33 PM
Call the ambilamps

Axl Rose
10-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Bunch of subhuman animals

hater
10-29-2016, 02:42 PM
I was just surprised after the way you semen shield for Trump that you'd want him put in the meat grinder.

Thats not crying about it tbh. Thats giving his personal opinion which I respect but dont agree to.

Crying about it ar the faggots that burn the players jersey. Want to boycott nfl and call the radio shows and start threads about it. Those faggots need to go in the meatgrinder

baseline bum
10-29-2016, 02:53 PM
Thats not crying about it tbh. Thats giving his personal opinion which I respect but dont agree to.

Crying about it ar the faggots that burn the players jersey. Want to boycott nfl and call the radio shows and start threads about it. Those faggots need to go in the meatgrinder

Saying he should leave the country isn't crying about it?

hater
10-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Saying he should leave the country isn't crying about it?

Not IMO. Its an opinion. I want Hillary out of the country, does that mean Im crying?

baseline bum
10-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Not IMO. Its an opinion. I want Hillary out of the country, does that mean Im crying?

Yeah

tlongII
10-29-2016, 04:58 PM
Good, anyone stupid enough to vote for Trump deserves to get beat.

What? You know who the other candidate is don't you?

Th'Pusher
10-29-2016, 08:19 PM

Yeah

:lol

Chucho
10-30-2016, 05:18 AM

Is that the five or ten pound bag? We pay $1.99 for the 5lber and its $2.49 for the 10 pound option. You'd think it wise to spend the extra half-buck for twice as much spuds. It's not.Too much an it starts to rot.

hater
10-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Is that the five or ten pound bag? We pay $1.99 for the 5lber and its $2.49 for the 10 pound option. You'd think it wise to spend the extra half-buck for twice as much spuds. It's not.Too much an it starts to rot.

Agreed

Fabbs
10-30-2016, 01:53 PM
looks like she flopped. Looking to get the call Manu style.

The verbal abuse beforehand was uncalled for.

koriwhat
10-31-2016, 05:56 PM
htOj50B7dNk

fake patriotism at its best... elections pit people against each other but guess what? your vote has never mattered and you fools buy into the hype that yall have a voice. fuckin' lames on both sides of the fence.