PDA

View Full Version : potential classic bad matches in '18

dfens
10-29-2016, 05:14 PM
sons list the matches you want to see in a bad knock out game at the world cup, I'm talking low talent high hatred fuck niggas up encounters :lol
russia - usa ... with the refs cheating us, the tears :lmao
saudi arabia - iran
serbia - albania
ukraine - russia
northern ireland - england
north korea - south korea .... this one is the real winner tbh, it'd make a israel-palestine look like a warm friendly:lmao

lefty
10-29-2016, 11:03 PM
Argentina-Uruguay

apalisoc_9
10-30-2016, 07:58 AM
-North Korea is out of the qualifers
-Albania is not good enough to make it to 2018

Only potential matchups with huge political tensions

USA-Russia
Saudi Arabia-Iran

Northern ireland and england hate each other but they dont have as much of political animosity...

It's not going to happen because Saudi Arabia and Iran will most likely qualify straight to 18 now that they're top of their respective group...but if both somehow slip to third. I wonder how their playoff matchup is going to look...

Going to rough

dfens
10-30-2016, 09:23 AM
-North Korea is out of the qualifers
-Albania is not good enough to make it to 2018

Only potential matchups with huge political tensions

USA-Russia
Saudi Arabia-Iran

Northern ireland and england hate each other but they dont have as much of political animosity...

It's not going to happen because Saudi Arabia and Iran will most likely qualify straight to 18 now that they're top of their respective group...but if both somehow slip to third. I wonder how their playoff matchup is going to look...

Going to rough

a saudi arabia -iran game in qatar '22 would be a bomb of a game tbh :lol let's keep our fingers crossed tbh.

dfens
10-30-2016, 09:24 AM
Argentina-Uruguay

I don't know son, argentina looks like they won't make it. Maybe in '22.:lol

10-30-2016, 11:38 AM
^:lol