PDA

View Full Version : Tummy Trouble

gay abc
10-07-2005, 08:34 AM
a little boy walks into his parent's room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down - the parents stop and his mom quickly dismounts, pulling the covers around her

what were you and dad doing? the boy asks his mom

well, your dad has a big tummy and sometimes i have to get on top of it to help flatten it she explains

you're wasting your time, says the boy.

when you go shopping the lady next door gets on her knees and blows it right back up

:lmao

Slomo
10-07-2005, 10:06 AM
:lol:tu

Taco
10-07-2005, 10:23 AM
a little boy walks into his parent's room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down - the parents stop and his mom quickly dismounts, pulling the covers around her

what were you and dad doing? the boy asks his mom

well, your dad has a big tummy and sometimes i have to get on top of it to help flatten it she explains

you're wasting your time, says the boy.

when you go shopping the lady next door gets on her knees and blows it right back up

polandprzem
10-07-2005, 11:38 AM
:tu

Fantastic - I must sell it right now !

batman2883
10-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Polenator

SWC Bonfire
10-07-2005, 03:00 PM
A mother and her son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas to Chicago. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and said, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"
The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the flight attendant. So the boy asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The flight attendant asked, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?" He nodded his head. So the stewardess said, "Tell your mother that Southwest always pulls out on time."

Dan Rather
10-07-2005, 03:02 PM
:tu

Fantastic - I must sell it right now !

Double Racks ^ :lmao

polandprzem
10-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Polenator
hahahahahah it can be my second nick :)

Marklar MM
10-07-2005, 03:38 PM
You guys are boobheads.