PDA

View Full Version : Flip-flopping Dems

hater
10-31-2016, 10:57 AM
For Democrats singing his praises just months ago, FBI Director James Comey is no longer the paragon of impartiality.

:lol

Reid accused Comey of a “double-standard” in his treatment of sensitive information, saying: “Through your partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

But Republicans argue it is Democrats showing a double-standard. Reid, after the bureau announced no criminal charges in the Clinton case back in July, previously called Comey a “fair, impartial director.”

:lol H:lolrry Reid :lol

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., told Fox News’ “Special Report with Bret Baier” that whoever wrote the latest Reid statement had to be “under the influence.” :lol

“The public interest would be served by the FBI providing the facts, rather than allowing Republicans to stoke innuendo and falsehoods 11 days away from a presidential election,” she said in a statement.

On July 7, Pelosi called Comey a “great man.”

:lol Pel:lolsi :lol

“What's disturbing about this again is that a three paragraph letter with no information whatsoever about what the FBI is talking about was sent to the individuals named on the letter,” Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook told “Fox News Sunday.” “Director Comey owes it to the American people, releasing this just a matter of days before the election to provide all the information.”

Back in July, Clinton herself told PBS she was “grateful for the professionalism of the FBI and the Department of Justice.”

:lol Clint:loln :lol

hater
10-31-2016, 10:57 AM
DOnna Fatzil :lol

Interim Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile also has kept the pressure on, tweeting and retweeting a series of articles over the weekend that criticized Comey’s decision to go forward with this information now, days before the presidential election.

Yet on July 7, Brazile defended Comey on Twitter against Republican questions.

“Pathetic. Simply pathetic to watch members of Congress grill Director Comey because he's not playing their game of gotcha. #Overreach,” she wrote.

FromWayDowntown
10-31-2016, 11:39 AM
Of course.

And we all remember when Trump thought Comey was the worst person in the world, but now thinks he's a righteous dude, just like Trump was for the war in Iraq before he claimed to have been against the war in Iraq all along.

See, this game works both ways.

clambake
10-31-2016, 11:43 AM
Of course.

And we all remember when Trump thought Comey was the worst person in the world, but now thinks he's a righteous dude, just like Trump was for the war in Iraq before he claimed to have been against the war in Iraq all along.

you just don't know when to take him seriously.

FromWayDowntown
10-31-2016, 11:44 AM
you just don't know when to take him seriously.

"When is 'never', Alex?"

hater
10-31-2016, 11:58 AM
Of course.

But but our democratic party is the party of the 99% and rule if law :cry

hater
10-31-2016, 11:59 AM
:cry hope and change :cry

FromWayDowntown
10-31-2016, 12:06 PM
But but our democratic party is the party of the 99% and rule if law :cry

So your guy's flip-flops aren't important? Let me guess, that's because "he's not a politician."

Trump is there for the little guy! He's just like us! We can believe what he says!

hater
10-31-2016, 12:29 PM
:cry vote for her cause the other choice is worse :cry

boutons_deux
10-31-2016, 12:45 PM
Four Years After Saying He Voted for Bush, Trump Said He Didn’t Vote for Bush

Donald Trump to Bill O’Reilly in 2005:

I voted for [George W.] Bush because I think he’s got certain things that are excellent, including a tax policy that’s excellent and going to prove to be excellent, but I am not a big fan of the war in Iraq, and I’ve let a lot of people know about it, and perhaps that’s being proven to be correct.

Donald Trump to Don Imus in 2009:

I didn’t [vote for Bush] either, by the way. You’re good. I just thought that guy was a dimwit. You looked at it, and he just didn’t look like he was all there

http://www.mediaite.com/online/listen-four-years-after-saying-he-voted-for-bush-trump-said-he-didnt-vote-for-bush/

Axl Rose
10-31-2016, 01:17 PM
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest: "The President doesn’t believe Director Comey is trying to influence the outcome of an election." Also calls him "man of integrity".

koriwhat
10-31-2016, 05:54 PM
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest: "The President doesn’t believe Director Comey is trying to influence the outcome of an election." Also calls him "man of integrity".

realistically how can a man who is doing his job, finally, trying to influence an election? we should be influenced, by the decision the fbi comes up with tbh! hillary is a snake in the grass and if she is totally guilty then fuck, they gonna say comey influenced the election if the verdict is so?

koriwhat
10-31-2016, 05:54 PM

I voted for [George W.] Bush because I think he’s got certain things that are excellent, including a tax policy that’s excellent and going to prove to be excellent, but I am not a big fan of the war in Iraq, and I’ve let a lot of people know about it, and perhaps that’s being proven to be correct.

I didn’t [vote for Bush] either, by the way. You’re good. I just thought that guy was a dimwit. You looked at it, and he just didn’t look like he was all there

http://www.mediaite.com/online/listen-four-years-after-saying-he-voted-for-bush-trump-said-he-didnt-vote-for-bush/

which term?

pgardn
10-31-2016, 06:02 PM
which term?

Does it really matter?

He claims he did not know anything about David Duke and yet he authored an article about the guy? The list of I did not say that when they are on the record is huge. Iraq war with Howard S... on and on ... He is a maniac. At least Hillary attempts to hide lies.

pgardn
10-31-2016, 06:08 PM

So he is saying he is not trying to influence the outcome one way or another. I get that. Could it have an effect on voters depending on how the political parties attempt to use it.

Of course it could.

ElNono
10-31-2016, 06:13 PM
What I find amusing about this whole thing is that, prima facie, the main reason he would have to write that letter is so that if the info leaks out to the media that such emails were found, people wouldn't start screaming "conspiracy theory"...

Yet, for some people the effect is actually the exact opposite... the first thing they yell is "conspiracy theory" :lol

boutons_deux
10-31-2016, 07:09 PM
After Comey didn't indict, Repugs put intense pressure on Repug Comey to trash Hillary somehow.

emails! :lol

Benghazi! :lol

Wild Cobra
10-31-2016, 07:43 PM

Maybe he voted for him in 2000, but not 2004...

Did you forget there were two elections?

boutons_deux
11-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Maybe he voted for him in 2000, but not 2004...

Did you forget there were two elections?

Trash's answers were both after 2004 so which election(s) do you think he was ansering about?

Your boy Trash is gonna get destroyed next week.

koriwhat
11-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Does it really matter?

Lol! As much or less than 33k deleted emails and now 650k found? Lmao!

koriwhat
11-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Fucking politics... should be called puppeteering because they have you all by the strings. Fake patriotism at the polls!

FromWayDowntown
11-01-2016, 10:01 AM
I'm fascinated by how little people actually pay attention to details of news stories -- including our Presidential candidates, and certainly their followers who can't be bothered to actually learn anything more about the story than what their candidate elects to tell them. Why bother with truth when you can score more points by misrepresenting the story and score political points that way?

Our system is screwed because the people -- who are supposed to insist upon better -- have checked out and can't be bothered any longer with facts and thinking. If the talking heads you agree with say something, it must be true, right?

spurraider21
11-01-2016, 05:21 PM
After Comey didn't indict, Repugs put intense pressure on Repug Comey to trash Hillary somehow.

emails! :lol

Benghazi! :loltax returns! :lol

Trump U! :lol