PDA

View Full Version : Why did obama and Pocahontas unfollow Hillary on twitter?

Axl Rose
11-01-2016, 01:31 PM
What do they know?

Spurminator
11-01-2016, 01:33 PM
They must be trying to disassociate themselves with her. When shit hits the fan, they don't want people noticing that they follow her on Twitter.......................................

Splits
11-01-2016, 01:45 PM
TRUMP IS WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl Rose
11-01-2016, 01:50 PM
TRUMP IS WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAH

UNT Eagles 2016
11-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Problem is Trump has zero chance to win the EC.

Axl Rose
11-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Nice meme

pgardn
11-01-2016, 02:41 PM
What do they know?

God almighty...

Then comes the unfriending and disliking...

boutons_deux
11-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Sean Hannity on Tuesday embraced a piece of fake news about President Obama deleting endorsements of Hillary Clinton from his Twitter account.

Hannity used the made-up news to claim that President Obama's legacy might be "jail."

The deleted-tweets claim could have been disproven by a quick Twitter search.

The progression of events illustrates how fake news stories expand and spread from fringe web sites to nationally syndicated radio shows with millions of listeners. In this case, the fake news originated on a dubious site called "Your News Wire," which publishes a mix of true, slanted and made-up news. Then, like a game of telephone, by the time the story got to
Hannity, even the fake facts were wrong.

[...]
By 4 p.m., the made-up claims were on "The Sean Hannity Show." Hannity was talking about revelations from the Wikileaks trove of stolen Clinton campaign emails.

He began to read information about Warren and Obama, then said "What?"

A female voice chimed in to report: "Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren have both unfollowed Hillary Clinton, as well as scrubbing their timeline of tweets about her."

"Wow," Hannity said, and paused. "That means they know it's huge. You know why? Because Obama's implicated! He's implicated here, and he's pissed. You know what his legacy might be? Jail."

Hannity later apologized (https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/793575252072824832) for advancing this false news story, tweeting (https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/793575559410384897) “correction. Live on radio I read a gateway pundit report that Michelle (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6413)Obmaa had deleted mentions of HRC.

And a listener said BHO and …” “Elizabeth Warren did same. Fact is they didn’t. I humbly apologize. Live radio”:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/11/01/cnns-stelter-explains-how-hannity-embraced-fake-story-would-ve-been-disproven-quick-twitter-search/214232?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MediaMattersForAmerica-CountyFair+%28Media+Matters+for+America+-+Blog%29

:lol You rightwingnuts are so fucking IGNORANT and STUPID.

florige
11-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Problem is Trump has zero chance to win the EC.

I wouldn't say zero chance but it would be tough for a very unlikable candidate like he is to flip a Obama state. His best bet is Dem turnout being down. Personally I don't believe half these polls a week before the election. One poll had Hillary up 7 points in Alaska Monday, only to have her behind 5 points on Tuesday. The Nov 7th polls should be a pretty much sticking point where we are really at. I think the pollsters mess with these polls this close to election time to keep the networks/websites ratings/views up. There is just too much fluctuating for me to think otherwise. Polls stay reasonably the same week to week, then suddenly a week before the election they are shifting back and forth hourly it seems. :lol No one would be paying any attention if Hillary was up 15 points nationally.

Reck
11-02-2016, 01:02 PM
I wouldn't say zero chance but it would be tough for a very unlikable candidate like he is to flip a Obama state. His best bet is Dem turnout being down. Personally I don't believe half these polls a week before the election. One poll had Hillary up 7 points in Alaska Monday, only to have her behind 5 points on Tuesday. The Nov 7th polls should be a pretty much sticking point where we are really at. I think the pollsters mess with these polls this close to election time to keep the networks/websites ratings/views up. There is just too much fluctuating for me to think otherwise. Polls stay reasonably the same week to week, then suddenly a week before the election they are shifting back and forth hourly it seems. :lol No one would be paying any attention if Hillary was up 15 points nationally.

So disingenuous of them to do that though. Doesn't that just proves how wrong they are when the real results actually come in?

They keep saying how close this race is and how Donald is now leading in heavy blue states for some reason, unexplained. Some of these polls aren't even bothering to show the methodology.

Suddenly I'm supposed to believe Trump is leading in Nevada with almost 50% of the vote.

Maybe tomorrow we'll see Trump leading in Pennsylvania by 5 points. :lol

florige
11-02-2016, 01:16 PM
So disingenuous of them to do that though. Doesn't that just proves how wrong they are when the real results actually come in?

They keep saying how close this race is and how Donald is now leading in heavy blue states for some reason, unexplained. Some of these polls aren't even bothering to show the methodology.

Suddenly I'm supposed to believe Trump is leading in Nevada with almost 50% of the vote.

They would probably blame it on who they actually polled. 500 registered republicans to 313 registered Dems. They will find some way to spin it to get off the hook.

Axl Rose
11-02-2016, 01:18 PM

Maybe, and then the tears start to fall. I'll be so horny for your pussy nov 8

florige
11-02-2016, 09:47 PM

Also who are they polling in these suddenly in play states? I live in liberal Maryland probably the bluest state of the Union, but if you go towards Delaware you would think this was Nebraska with all the republicans everywhere. I don't think it would be too hard for them to poll a red county of a blue state and call it a gain for Trump.

Reck
11-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Also who are they polling in these suddenly in play states? I live in liberal Maryland probably the bluest state of the Union, but if you go towards Delaware you would think this was Nebraska with all the republicans everywhere. I don't think it would be too hard for them to poll a red county of a blue state and call it a gain for Trump.

I'm not into crazy conspiracies but the way Trump was harping about rigged polls and rigged elections, I wonder if some of these pollsters (republican leaning agencies not withstanding) are like alright, let's try to poll more republicans and less democrats and even more independents to make it seem closer than it actually is.

Also it is important to note that the sample of these polls are like 500-600 people.

pgardn
11-08-2016, 11:03 AM
What do they know?

This was never true.

Hannity spouted off about this and he could have checked it himself. Did he?

Nope. So Hannity apologized and then went merrily forward.

Trumpets want to believe so badly, the truth is not even looked into. Axl, SA, ducks...
Say anything, believe anything, self control, what's that? All Trumpet stuff.