PDA

View Full Version : Early voting update: Black vote declining with 24.4 million ballots

ducks
11-01-2016, 07:05 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/early-voting-update-black-vote-decreasing/index.html
:hat:hat:hat:hat:hat:hat:hat:hat:hat:lmao:lmao:lma o:lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
11-01-2016, 07:10 PM
I told everyone the black vote was so much more important than the latino vote for this election since the latino vote is concentrated in noncompetitive states like Texas, California, and Arizona.

Spurs 4 The Win
11-01-2016, 08:27 PM
I told everyone the black vote was so much more important than the latino vote for this election since the latino vote is concentrated in noncompetitive states like Texas, California, and Arizona.

This

Spurs 4 The Win
11-01-2016, 08:27 PM
And this shouldnt be surprising, no black candidate= no motivation for the black community to vote, especially when Hillary is such an underwhelming candidate

baseline bum
11-01-2016, 08:30 PM
And this shouldnt be surprising, no black candidate= no motivation for the black community to vote, especially when Hillary is such an underwhelming candidate

The black vote was a huge part of her winning the nomination. Blacks don't vote for white liberals like Sanders.

Axl Rose
11-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Bunch of cucks sitting around hoping for black men to come save them

Spurs 4 The Win
11-01-2016, 08:37 PM
The black vote was a huge part of her winning the nomination. Blacks don't vote for white liberals like Sanders.

Absolutely.

Reck
11-01-2016, 09:39 PM
:lol Blacks are lazy. They won't go early voting for Hillary in droves like they did for Obama but they will show up the day of the election. For sure.

It's like putting a gun to their heads. They won't go unless it's imperative. And right now, it's not imperative to vote.

Trill Clinton
11-01-2016, 10:02 PM
:lol Blacks are lazy. They won't go early voting for Hillary in droves like they did for Obama but they will show up the day of the election. For sure.

It's like putting a gun to their heads. They won't go unless it's imperative. And right now, it's not imperative to vote.

don't you call yourself a "nigga"?

this guy smh. no, we're just not voting for either of these sucky ass candidates. especially that crooked old bitch hillary. only black people i know voting for her are old mammy's and coons like donna brazile and roland martin who do whatever their white mommy tells them. the young voters came out in droves for barack cuz we wanted to see a black family in the white house. thats not happening this time.

Reck
11-01-2016, 10:09 PM
don't you call yourself a "nigga"?

this guy smh. no, we're just not voting for either of these sucky ass candidates. especially that crooked old bitch hillary. only black people i know voting for her are old mammy's and coons like donna brazile and roland martin who do whatever their white mommy tells them. the young voters came out in droves for barack cuz we wanted to see a black family in the white house. thats not happening this time.

You dont know that. Early voting is not indicative of what is going to happen on election day. I'll concede that point to you on november 8th if they dont come out.

spurraider21
11-01-2016, 10:45 PM

It's like putting a gun to their heads. They won't go unless it's imperative. And right now, it's not imperative to vote.oh, ok. if you say so

ElNono
11-01-2016, 10:51 PM

And Florida too, though

Reck
11-01-2016, 10:53 PM
oh, ok. if you say so

So you're saying more African Americans won't turn out on election day and that what she has now is all she's going to get...in early voting?

:lol That's unrealistic. Turnout will be higher than on election day than in early voting, no shit.

Quit with your ducks logic. You know damn well that is going to be the case.

Reck
11-01-2016, 10:59 PM

That gets upset by Latino voters though.

Black votes went down 3 percentage from 15 to 12 this year.

Latino votes went up 5 percentage from 9 to 14.

spurraider21
11-01-2016, 11:12 PM
So you're saying more African Americans won't turn out on election day and that what she has now is all she's going to get...in early voting?

:lol That's unrealistic. Turnout will be higher than on election day than in early voting, no shit.

Quit with your ducks logic. You know damn well that is going to be the case.yeah that's exactly what i said :rolleyes

Reck
11-01-2016, 11:35 PM
yeah that's exactly what i said :rolleyes

You bolded the "for sure" so what else could you be talking about?

One doesn't have to be a genious to know that the turnout from black voters will be higher than early voting. Hence the for sure. That cannot be disputed.

spurraider21
11-01-2016, 11:52 PM
You bolded the "for sure" so what else could you be talking about?

One doesn't have to be a genious to know that the turnout from black voters will be higher than early voting. Hence the for sure. That cannot be disputed.no, i think its ludicrous for you to say that despite having a lower ealry turnout she'll get the same amount of black voter turnout that obama did... for sure.

Reck
11-02-2016, 12:00 AM
no, i think its ludicrous for you to say that despite having a lower ealry turnout she'll get the same amount of black voter turnout that obama did... for sure.

Then you took my post out of context. She's not going to get the same percentage of support that Obama did among blacks based on the fact alone she's not Obama or even black.

They will still turn out in high numbers for her though which was my point.

HarlemHeat37
11-02-2016, 12:51 AM
Unfortunately, Hillary will still receive a substantial amount of Black votes, tbh..

Many of us are informed and aware of her history of racism and obsession with exploiting us for her personal gain(her husband, too, of course), but there is still a significant % of the Black community that has been brainwashed by the fake empathy from Hillary and her supporters..

ITT, for example, you have one of her biggest supporters, a man that masturbates to thoughts of Hillary's dry, expired vagina while thinking of the Benghazi victims, calling Blacks "lazy", while praying for Hillary to receive as many Black votes as possible:lol..typical..

z0sa
11-02-2016, 01:22 AM
Unfortunately, Hillary will still receive a substantial amount of Black votes, tbh..

Many of us are informed and aware of her history of racism and obsession with exploiting us for her personal gain(her husband, too, of course), but there is still a significant % of the Black community that has been brainwashed by the fake empathy from Hillary and her supporters..

ITT, for example, you have one of her biggest supporters, a man that masturbates to thoughts of Hillary's dry, expired vagina while thinking of the Benghazi victims, calling Blacks "lazy", while praying for Hillary to receive as many Black votes as possible:lol..typical..

:lmao :lmao

spurraider21
11-02-2016, 02:41 AM

:lol

benefactor
11-02-2016, 07:13 AM

:lol

ducks
11-08-2016, 11:42 PM
bump

DMC
11-08-2016, 11:49 PM
http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/images/donaldbowtie.gif

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2016, 11:56 PM
:(