PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass

8FOR!3
11-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Those fuckers blacked out the Utah/San Antonio game tonight and I'm in Myrtle Beach so I'm giving them my hard earned money but I can't fucking watch shit bc it's not on regular team. Wtf man

Arcadian
11-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Yeah...and the redesigned NBA app is much less responsive and less stable than it used to be...mine has been freezing on ps4 and xbox1 on a 80 Mbps connection. Even the smartphone app freezes when loading a lot.

Silver&Black
11-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Why would it be blacked out in South Carolina?

Russ
11-01-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm watching it on NBA League Pass in California (FSSW broadcast).

jermaine
11-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Yeah...and the redesigned NBA app is much less responsive and less stable than it used to be...mine has been freezing on ps4 and xbox1 on a 80 Mbps connection. Even the smartphone app freezes when loading a lot.

That shit happened to me alot on ps4.... But luckily it played regularlyon my phone. I'm watching it now on my phone vs my ps4.

LaMarcus Bryant
11-01-2016, 09:05 PM
The new nba league pass online format is total total SHIT!!!!

I'm getting a refund from those fuckheads ASAP. The area where the video loads is tiny, sometimes it's not even there, the entire site and video is overall slower, and its so so buggy. Having trouble even logging into my account.

What the fuck is wrong with them? They totally reformat something that was working great.

jermaine
11-01-2016, 09:06 PM
My shit trippin on my phone right now... I got off it to get on Spurstalk at the half, now my video won't start back up.... fucking sucks

LaMarcus Bryant
11-01-2016, 09:09 PM
My shit trippin on my phone right now... I got off it to get on Spurstalk at the half, now my video won't start back up.... fucking sucks

Forreal bruh, had a better luck settin up my Brazzers.com account to my HD Flatscreen

Arcadian
11-01-2016, 09:59 PM
The new nba league pass online format is total total SHIT!!!!

I'm getting a refund from those fuckheads ASAP. The area where the video loads is tiny, sometimes it's not even there, the entire site and video is overall slower, and its so so buggy. Having trouble even logging into my account.

What the fuck is wrong with them? They totally reformat something that was working great.

Yeah...hopefully they release a patch update soon to improve the overall app functioning, because right now it's consuming too much bandwidth with too little efficiency. I was also having login issues earlier, and then it just randomly started working again. Shit is just inconsistent.