PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: People who still believe Trump will/might win

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Let's be realistic. What states do you think he's going to win to actually get to 270 votes? What are the probabilities on these?! Seriously... it doesn't matter if Trump wins the popular vote by a million, the EC is the only thing that matters... and Trump is losing it.

Th'Pusher
11-02-2016, 09:32 AM
What ever happened to rmt? While I thought her thought process was irrational when it came to evaluating policy positions, she seemed to have a pretty good understanding of Donald's chances of winning as well as the nuts and bolts of election voting. I Would be interested to know if she is geting a tingle in her leg based on Donald's recent momentum.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 09:44 AM
What ever happened to rmt? While I thought her thought process was irrational when it came to evaluating policy positions, she seemed to have a pretty good understanding of Donald's chances of winning as well as the nuts and bolts of election voting. I Would be interested to know if she is geting a tingle in her leg based on Donald's recent momentum.

The momentum means nothing unless he flips PA, VA, MI, WI, or two of NV + one of the smaller states like CO or NH (not going to happen). He'll probably get that one EC point from north Maine, but that's next to worthless.

Axl Rose
11-02-2016, 09:51 AM
He's got 7-8 places where he's within 5 points. The monster vote will put him over somewhere. Clinton is scrambling to defend wisconsin and Michigan right now, and a pa poll yesterday had trump up. The public transit workers up there are about to go on strike which means less dindus at the polls. Remember when they gave Bernie a 1% chance to win Michigan? People in that state hate her for some reason. I don't give a damn about the polls

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 10:21 AM
5 points is historically very large this late in the game........

Axl Rose
11-02-2016, 10:26 AM
5 points is historically very large this late in the game........
Polls dont mean shit in an election like this

boutons_deux
11-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Polls dont mean shit in an election like this

right but they ALL can't so very wrong, and Hillary is winning the electoral votes by huge margin

after this election, more slave/red states will alter amend their constitutions away from winner-take-all to proportional-by-county, RIGGING their electoral vote allotment in favor of poor, rural, ignorant, low-population counties.

baseline bum
11-02-2016, 10:48 AM
right but they ALL can't so very wrong, and Hillary is winning the electoral votes by huge margin

after this election, more slave/red states will alter amend their constitutions away from winner-take-all to proportional-by-county, RIGGING their electoral vote allotment in favor of poor, rural, ignorant, low-population counties.

That makes no sense. The Republicans would want to do that to blue states, not red ones. :lol

DarrinS
11-02-2016, 10:51 AM
That makes no sense. The Republicans would want to do that to blue states, not red ones. :lol

:lol

Especially CA

baseline bum
11-02-2016, 10:55 AM

She may be up huge but if she loses one of the rust belt states she's leading (like Wisconsin or Michigan) she probably loses the others too. It'll be interesting to see today's Wisconsin poll to see where the race really stands.

FromWayDowntown
11-02-2016, 10:56 AM
She may be up huge but if she loses one of the rust belt states she's leading (like Wisconsin or Michigan) she probably loses the others too. It'll be interesting to see today's Wisconsin poll to see where the race really stands.

I read somewhere that "Polls dont mean shit in an election like this."

If Trump's somehow ahead in those polls, I wonder if we'll hear that those polls mean everything in an election like this.

boutons_deux
11-02-2016, 11:06 AM

They will do in purple states, which are often more red than blue. PA, VA, NV, IA, etc

TheSanityAnnex
11-02-2016, 11:10 AM
https://i.sli.mg/ezqEhT.png (https://i.sli.mg/ezqEhT.png)

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 12:05 PM
They will do in purple states, which are often more red than blue. PA, VA, NV, IA, etc

None of those states except Iowa are truly red though, because the urbanites are the great equalizer for the Dems.

Obviously if you go by # counties or amount of land area each party controls, the Republicans win every time by a landslide.

Reck
11-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Some funky polls came out from CNN that has him up 6 points in Nevada. I call bullshit on that.

Cant see the methodology for some reason.

spurraider21
11-02-2016, 12:56 PM
that result goes against my wishes so therefore its funky

boutons_deux
11-02-2016, 01:00 PM
None of those states except Iowa are truly red though, because the urbanites are the great equalizer for the Dems.

Obviously if you go by # counties or amount of land area each party controls, the Republicans win every time by a landslide.

that's why proportional allotment of a state's electoral votes is how Repugs intend to screw America.

florige
11-02-2016, 01:02 PM

Dude these polls have been shifting back and forth literally every day now.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Some funky polls came out from CNN that has him up 6 points in Nevada. I call bullshit on that.

Cant see the methodology for some reason.
hell, she can lose NV and NC and FL and OH... and still win. Since CO and NH are locks for her and I don't see WI, MI or PA going anywhere.

Reck
11-02-2016, 01:05 PM

Results based on survey of 862 likely voters conducted from 10/28 - 11/1. Margin of error: +/- 3.4 percentage points. Party identification breakdown:(Unweighted) 262 Democrats/306 Republicans/278 Independents; (Weighted) 335/292/233.

LOL, keep telling yourself that.

clambake
11-02-2016, 01:10 PM
all this talk about polls.

you think donald will have one installed in the white house?

florige
11-02-2016, 01:12 PM
hell, she can lose NV and NC and FL and OH... and still win. Since CO and NH are locks for her and I don't see WI, MI or PA going anywhere.

This is bad news for Trump if this poll is really going off early voting numbers....https://www.scribd.com/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters

Axl Rose
11-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Results based on survey of 862 likely voters conducted from 10/28 - 11/1. Margin of error: +/- 3.4 percentage points. Party identification breakdown:(Unweighted) 262 Democrats/306 Republicans/278 Independents; (Weighted) 335/292/233 (tel:335/292/233).

LOL, keep telling yourself that.

But you accepted the ones with dem +14

Axl Rose
11-02-2016, 01:15 PM
This is bad news for Trump if this poll is really going off early voting numbers....https://www.scribd.com/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters
Can't open it but if that's the Florida survey it was done by a group who donated to Hillary and follows correct the record on twitter, it's about as good of a source as my ass

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 01:17 PM

Donald has as good of a chance at setting foot in the White House as the Browns have of making the Super Bowl this year.

florige
11-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Can't open it but if that's the Florida survey it was done by a group who donated to Hillary and follows correct the record on twitter, it's about as good of a source as my ass

It opened for me. Anyway its the target smart polling.

Reck
11-02-2016, 01:19 PM

What are you going to do with this alt in 5 days? You're not going to be using it past nov 9th for sure.

florige
11-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Donald has as good of a chance at setting foot in the White House as the Browns have of making the Super Bowl this year.

I was trying to cut and past it but that format it's in it won't let me.

Axl Rose
11-02-2016, 01:27 PM
November 9 I'll be running wild

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 01:51 PM
What are you going to do with this alt in 5 days? You're not going to be using it past nov 9th for sure.

Pretty sure Axl Rose (the GNR musician) was/is a liberal, at least a libertarian and not really religious, honestly.

hater
11-02-2016, 02:06 PM
I already declared Shitlery the winner of the election. Its basically a fact.

Even declared the winner she will be the loser because the investigations into her bullshit will cause her presidency to be the most disgusting and pathetic presidency in history.

She has a goid chance of ending her presidency behind bars tbqh

I told u so

Axl Rose
11-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Nv just flipped in polls plus. Need 1 more

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Need 1 more

Good luck finding one more.... the rest are all HRC +5 and up.

The Gemini Method
11-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Good luck finding one more.... the rest are all HRC +5 and up. I also wouldn't put stock in Polls Plus as 100%. It's swung wildly over the last month or so. Nevada isn't a locked up state with Clark County and the country where Reno is still are in play.

Axl Rose
11-09-2016, 03:27 AM
Still here, where are you? Don't hurt yourself

Darth_Pelican
11-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Let's be realistic. What states do you think he's going to win to actually get to 270 votes? What are the probabilities on these?! Seriously... it doesn't matter if Trump wins the popular vote by a million, the EC is the only thing that matters... and Trump is losing it.

And this is when Trump won the White House.

chunticakes
11-09-2016, 10:41 AM
How those rocks taste, guitar dude?

clambake
11-09-2016, 10:46 AM

still no answer.

Silver&Black
11-09-2016, 02:53 PM
OP's jinxing ability is becoming legendary...

Thread
11-09-2016, 03:02 PM
After the F.B.I. came out again I thought that the death knell.

They came at him so ferociously when he won the nomination. Tried desperately to talk him out of it because Clinton knew her shit was vulnerable. The internal polling must have been monstrous. That he stood up to that withering, sustained attacks during the debates now seems surreal. They tried to get him to go nutty nuts. I'd a went nutty nuts and a been grateful just to take the same stage so I could throttle her before the Secret Service could get a hold of me. But, he stood the gaffe and soldiered to the end. That bodes well for his Presidency.

Axl Rose
11-09-2016, 03:04 PM
Oh ye of little faith

UNT Eagles 2016
04-06-2024, 11:45 PM

RMT was a woman? What did those initials stand for... ? Hmm....

Either way... I was wrong. :wow

Tyronn Lue
04-07-2024, 10:36 AM
The life of a millionaire

Thread
04-07-2024, 10:52 AM
After the F.B.I. came out again I thought that the death knell.

They came at him so ferociously when he won the nomination. Tried desperately to talk him out of it because Clinton knew her shit was vulnerable. The internal polling must have been monstrous. That he stood up to that withering, sustained attacks during the debates now seems surreal. They tried to get him to go nutty nuts. I'd a went nutty nuts and a been grateful just to take the same stage so I could throttle her before the Secret Service could get a hold of me. But, he stood the gaffe and soldiered to the end. That bodes well for his Presidency.

Huh?:::"Who's the wild man now!"

Splits
04-07-2024, 04:37 PM
I already declared Shitlery the winner of the election. Its basically a fact.

Even declared the winner she will be the loser because the investigations into her bullshit will cause her presidency to be the most disgusting and pathetic presidency in history.

She has a goid chance of ending her presidency behind bars tbqh

I told u so

She was within 3-5 points in many States.

h:lolter, forever wrong.

Thread
04-07-2024, 04:47 PM

Bringing in 8 year old shit, Splits.

Act like somebody...I used to know.

Ef-man
04-07-2024, 04:53 PM

3-5 point. :lol
3- 5 days :lol
WW53 :lol

H:lolter the ST board idiot

Splits
04-07-2024, 05:24 PM

What's even funnier is if you fix it:

I already declared Trump the winner of the election. Its basically a fact.

Even declared the winner he will be the loser because the investigations into his bullshit will cause his presidency to be the most disgusting and pathetic presidency in history.

He has a goid chance of ending his presidency behind bars tbqh

I told u so

It's so true!

Trump is rated the worst president ever!

https://i.ibb.co/D8cX6sn/image.png (https://thehill.com/homenews/4476288-presidential-experts-rank-biden-14th-among-presidents-in-survey-trump-comes-in-last/)

http://www.brandonrottinghaus.com/uploads/1/0/8/7/108798321/presidential_greatness_white_paper_2024.pdf

Every day is opposite day in h:lolter's world

clambake
04-07-2024, 05:28 PM

It's so true!

https://i.ibb.co/D8cX6sn/image.png (https://thehill.com/homenews/4476288-presidential-experts-rank-biden-14th-among-presidents-in-survey-trump-comes-in-last/)

http://www.brandonrottinghaus.com/uploads/1/0/8/7/108798321/presidential_greatness_white_paper_2024.pdf

Every day is opposite day in h:lolter's world:lol

Thread
04-07-2024, 05:44 PM

Just be thankful he won, otherwise we wouldn't be here of a Sunday afternoon.

Ef-man
04-07-2024, 06:14 PM

It's so true!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thread
04-07-2024, 06:51 PM

It's so true!

:lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao

...lmemulatedao!!!

FrostKing
04-07-2024, 07:48 PM
Straight Men over the age of 30 with a job seem to be voting Donald

Maybe you are concerned bout Artic bergs, gay rights and your chicks ability to abort your child. Also well being of border crossers.

Normal people are focused it seems.

ElNono
04-07-2024, 07:54 PM
Straight Men over the age of 30 with a job seem to be voting Donald

where? In Mississippi?

If you have an IQ over room temperature, there's no way you're casting a vote for Dennison. We're not even talking college educated here. If you managed to finish high school and didn't fuck your cousin, there's no way you're voting for him.

Thread
04-07-2024, 08:17 PM
where? In Mississippi?

If you have an IQ over room temperature, there's no way you're casting a vote for Dennison. We're not even talking college educated here. If you managed to finish high school and didn't fuck your cousin, there's no way you're voting for him.

That's how he made President.