PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Vikings meltdown watch

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Started out 5-0 with "best D in league"
Lost 2 straight
Bradford looks bad, more injuries
Offense is 30th or worse in YPA, total yards, touchdowns scored by offense
Their starting LT is graded the worst lineman in history according to PFF (on pace)
Norv Turner just resigned as OC

Clipper Nation
11-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Getting rid of Crater Face and his loser stench isn't a "meltdown," it's the best thing that could have happened to the Vikings.

The real meltdown is happening in Carolina, courtesy of Scam Newton.

Avante
11-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Started out 5-0 with "best D in league"
Lost 2 straight
Bradford looks bad, more injuries
Offense is 30th or worse in YPA, total yards, touchdowns scored by offense
Their starting LT is graded the worst lineman in history according to PFF (on pace)
Norv Turner just resigned as OC

ROOKIE...the Vikes are SB bound, look at that D, they are the team to beat in the NFC.
Avante...slow down rookie, give things a few weeks, some time, ok?

In 2015, there sits the Chiefs at 0-5...THEY SUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on people, ha~~~~~~~

Just heard this, Norv Turner has resigned. I get this feeling Zimmer is a prick and I don't see his team buying in. I think he pissed everyone off.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-02-2016, 02:36 PM
^ Chiefs were 1-5, never 0-5

Avante
11-02-2016, 06:44 PM
^ Chiefs were 1-5, never 0-5

Well if we need to get real nit picky, they were 0-5 in 2009.

Clipper Nation
11-02-2016, 06:55 PM
And finished 4-12. What's your point, faggot?

Avante
11-02-2016, 08:10 PM
And finished 4-12. What's your point, faggot?

I'll go slow, you can do this.

My point was obviously that the Chiefs totally sucked early on in 2015. 1-5/0-5 means little. Then to be told they have...NEVER...gone 0-5, well yes they have.

That really had to be explained to your dumbass, are you kidding me?

Dude, have you EVER got anything right, it's uncanny how many times you are wrong.

Avante
11-02-2016, 09:38 PM
It takes awhile for things to start to form in an NFL season, that is why ya don't act like a retarded monkey about anything after a few weeks, it make ya look stupid, and what is the fucking rush? Hang back and let things start to form, ok guys? This freaking out after.....a drive in week two....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
11-03-2016, 12:58 PM
It takes awhile for things to start to form in an NFL season, that is why ya don't act like a retarded monkey about anything after a few weeks, it make ya look stupid, and what is the fucking rush? Hang back and let things start to form, ok guys? This freaking out after.....a drive in week two....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~
NFL history is full of teams that got off to a 1-5 start, all the fans knew they sucked, and then they went on to suck for the rest of the year.

Meanwhile, the last team to come all the way back from 1-5 to make the playoffs before last year's Chiefs was the Bengals in 1970.

The rational thing to do as a fan is assume that your 1-5 team does indeed suck ass and be pleasantly surprised if they have a once-every-45-years turnaround. You, on the other hand, latch on to the rare exceptions, act as though they're the rule, and lecture others about how they need to "slowwww dowwwnnn~~~" and not have any opinions on their team or football in general.

Why? Most likely because being a contrarian troll on the Internet gets you the attention that you clearly don't get enough of from your family or acquaintances (I won't say "friends" because there's no way you have any).

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2016, 01:34 PM

he's not being nit picky you were wrong

Avante
11-03-2016, 01:35 PM
NFL history is full of teams that got off to a 1-5 start, all the fans knew they sucked, and then they went on to suck for the rest of the year.

Meanwhile, the last team to come all the way back from 1-5 to make the playoffs before last year's Chiefs was the Bengals in 1970.

The rational thing to do as a fan is assume that your 1-5 team does indeed suck ass and be pleasantly surprised if they have a once-every-45-years turnaround. You, on the other hand, latch on to the rare exceptions, act as though they're the rule, and lecture others about how they need to "slowwww dowwwnnn~~~" and not have any opinions on their team or football in general.

Why? Most likely because being a contrarian troll on the Internet gets you the attention that you clearly don't get enough of from your family or acquaintances (I won't say "friends" because there's no way you have any).

I'm not the one who finds something wrong and negative all the time about everything and everyone, that would be you. All you ever do is criticize EVERYTHING 100% of the time and you have friends, hahahaha~~~~ Dude, who isn't a faggot in your book, well? Have you ever said anything position or nice in your entire life, and you want to play critic, are you kidding me? How about cooling your....bah humbug, whine, wimper, he's a FAGGOT, they are a FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT....bullshit, ok? Look at yourself dude, one misearable mutherfucker and you wanna tell others what they should do, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shut the fuck up....FAGGOT...ok?

Avante
11-03-2016, 01:38 PM
he's not being nit picky you were wrong

Cool, just don't fix a wrong by saying something wrong, ok?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2016, 01:38 PM
I'm not the one who finds something wrong and negative all the time about everything and everyone, that would be you. All you ever do is criticize EVERYTHING 100% of the time and you have friends, hahahaha~~~~ Dude, who isn't a faggot in your book, well? Have you ever said anything position or nice in your entire life, and you want to play critic, are you kidding me? How about cooling your....bah humbug, whine, wimper, he's a FAGGOT, they are a FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT FAGGOT....bullshit, ok? Look at yourself dude, one misearable mutherfucker and you wanna tell others what they should do, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shut the fuck up....FAGGOT...ok?
Avante meltdown watch

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Cool, just don't fix a wrong by saying something wrong, ok?

don't be wrong when you have to be nit picky to justify your answer. In the context on 2015 the chiefs were never 0-5. So he wasn't wrong. You just wanted to save place by acting like a fucking 3 year old.

Ghazi
11-03-2016, 01:51 PM
We suck

Raven
11-03-2016, 02:02 PM
i don't even know how to describe Bradford's luck with offensive cordinators at this point..

Avante
11-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Avante meltdown watch

That wasn't about Avante ya dumb fuck, it was about why are you are such a misearable asshole 100% of the time. Why is that guy, well?

Now watch this little bitch totally ignore the question, what a loser.

Avante
11-03-2016, 02:18 PM
don't be wrong when you have to be nit picky to justify your answer. In the context on 2015 the chiefs were never 0-5. So he wasn't wrong. You just wanted to save place by acting like a fucking 3 year old.

Ya don't correct others by saying something that is wrong, ok? To say...the Chiefs have NEVER been 0-5 is wrong...ok?

Avante
11-03-2016, 02:20 PM
We suck

SLOW DOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya had a couple bad games, ok? Why not give it a couple more games, make sense?

5-2....ok?

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Ya don't correct others by saying something that is wrong, ok? To say...the Chiefs have NEVER been 0-5 is wrong...ok?

You make tiny mistakes and when someone calls you out, you play the "hurr durr you should have known what I meant" card. So just remember this thread next time. Can't have it both ways.

Avante
11-03-2016, 03:21 PM
You make tiny mistakes and when someone calls you out, you play the "hurr durr you should have known what I meant" card. So just remember this thread next time. Can't have it both ways.

I also pick up on the mood and the point. My point was the Chiefs were sucking early in 2015. 1-5, 0-5....did it really matter? And if I'm going to jump in an correct a guy I'm sure in the hell not going to say something wrong myself, ya reckon?

MultiTroll
11-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Getting rid of Crater Face and his loser stench isn't a "meltdown," it's the best thing that could have happened to the Vikings.