PDA

View Full Version : OT: Indians: The Curse of Lebron

Spurtacular
11-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Talks sh**, and the Indians promptly lose three in a row to lose the World Series.

http://l1.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/cPO.Br.XXyjoFcgeBYt2Mg--/aD03NDU7dz03NDk7c209MTthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/9f3903505ed50302cd36e79750a64ec2

Spurs9
11-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Ouch

Clipper Nation
11-02-2016, 11:57 PM
LeGOAT crushed the Warriors. He can talk as much shit about them as he wants.

Thebesteva
11-02-2016, 11:59 PM
Talks sh**, and the Indians promptly lose three in a row to lose the World Series.

http://l1.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/cPO.Br.XXyjoFcgeBYt2Mg--/aD03NDU7dz03NDk7c209MTthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/9f3903505ed50302cd36e79750a64ec2

Was going to make a similar thread...lol Cleveland thinking they were about to become the center of the Sports universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHe86aQtB40

Silver&Black
11-03-2016, 12:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwT8iBvXcAAB6cg.jpg

DMC
11-03-2016, 12:01 AM
They were selling his shit

Thebesteva
LeGOAT crushed the Warriors. He can talk as much shit about them as he wants.

Na he cursed the Indians...a lot of people last week were talking about the 3-1 curse and how Lebron was bragging Indians bout to win.

Cleveland blew a 3-1 lead to team that hadn't won a World Series since the Ottoman Empire was a thing. Impressive.

Spurtacular
11-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Was going to make a similar thread...lol Cleveland thinking they were about to become the center of the Sports universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHe86aQtB40

Cleveland blew a 3-1 lead to team that hadn't won a World Series since the Ottoman Empire was a thing. Impressive.

:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-03-2016, 12:11 AM
Na he cursed the Indians...a lot of people last week were talking about the 3-1 curse and how Lebron was bragging Indians bout to win.
:lmao A grown man actually believing in "curses"

ColinB
11-03-2016, 12:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwT9iOsUcAAcpL_.jpg:large

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2016, 12:30 AM
He isn't even a real Indians fan, tbh:lol

Thebesteva
11-03-2016, 12:43 AM
He isn't even a real Indians fan, tbh:lol

I know...his hearts in the right place about Cleveland. He just comes off as a pretentious douche bag

Arcadian
11-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Just to clarify, are we talking Native American "Indians" or Indian Indians?

midnightpulp
11-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Indians didn't really choke anything. Baseball isn't like other sports in which a 3-1 lead is basically secure since you have the luxury of always playing your best players. Indians had one ace and two great relievers and nothing else. The rest of their staff were like 5th and 6th guys in the rotation.

SuperCam
11-03-2016, 12:48 AM
He's from Akron... the Cleveland embrace thing is an agent driven publicity stunt tbh, for the benefit of white fans, and their plantation mentality type of obsession with black athletes staying in their "hometown".

He was ripping on cleveland growing up:

http://cleveland.sbnation.com/2010/8/17/1627472/lebron-james-hates-cleveland

His main charity is for Akron kids, his kids go to school in Akron. He lives in Akron during the offseason. He doesn't give a shit about Cleveland and won't have to pretend once he retires for the benefit of white people :lol

Clipper Nation
11-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Indians didn't really "choke" at all. They were a lot like the 2015 Cavs - a team missing several of their best players due to injury who went further than anyone reasonably could have expected. If they lost like this with Brantley and Carrasco out there, then yeah, you could call it a choke.

And the Cubs are like that Warriors team - a healthy squad with the significantly higher payroll, full of smug pricks, bandwagon fans and punchable faces, strutting around like they're God's gift to their sport because they came back against a depleted team when they should have never trailed to begin with.

Spurtacular
11-03-2016, 02:35 AM
I know...his hearts in the right place about Cleveland. He just comes off as a pretentious douche bag

He comes off as a shameless marketer, tbh.

Spurtacular
11-03-2016, 02:37 AM
He's from Akron... the Cleveland embrace thing is an agent driven publicity stunt tbh, for the benefit of white fans, and their plantation mentality type of obsession with black athletes staying in their "hometown".

His main charity is for Akron kids, his kids go to school in Akron. He lives in Akron during the offseason. He doesn't give a shit about Cleveland and won't have to pretend once he retires for the benefit of white people :lol

:lmao

Sing it.

Spurtacular
11-03-2016, 02:38 AM
Indians didn't really "choke" at all. They were a lot like the 2015 Cavs - a team missing several of their best players due to injury who went further than anyone reasonably could have expected. If they lost like this with Brantley and Carrasco out there, then yeah, you could call it a choke.

And the Cubs are like that Warriors team - a healthy squad with the significantly higher payroll, full of smug pricks, bandwagon fans and punchable faces, strutting around like they're God's gift to their sport because they came back against a depleted team when they should have never trailed to begin with.

Losing the last 3 with the last 2 at home is a choke job, tbqh.

Thebesteva
11-03-2016, 03:28 AM
He comes off as a shameless marketer, tbh. I agree...I saw trainwreck and I noticed they poked fun about his Cleveland obsession. I think thats awesome to see him put so much effort into Cleveland given the fact its the anus of America. With that being said...my issue with Lebron or even regular people like him is he doesnt embrace his bad guy role. Saying he will stand up for the flag just furthers his coon ass image and Harlem knows damn right what I'm talking about. Great basketball player...just a sell out coon like OJ at the end of the day.

lefty20
11-03-2016, 05:34 AM

Not true at all. I've said it before, majority of the Cubbies are actually quite down to earth and very likeable/relatable. Especially their leaders like Bryzzo, Lester, Grandpa Rossy, BenZo.

Can't argue with the payroll or fans thing as it comes with being a big market team. But I certainly won't apologize for that either, tbh.

Joseph Kony
11-03-2016, 09:03 AM
who cares though, baseball is gay as fuck

JoeTait75
11-03-2016, 09:36 AM
LeBron wasn't even born/was a little kid when the Indians went two generations without contending, let alone losing a World Series. He was in elementary school when they lost to the Braves in the 1995 World Series. He was a junior high kid when they blew a ninth-inning lead to the Marlins in the 1997 World Series. He was pimping the Yankees when they blew a 3-1 lead to the Red Sox in the 2007 ALCS.

What happened in this series was just sports. The Indians went a lot further than anyone thought they would and at the end just lost to a better team. In sports the better team usually wins.

But if you guys want to bring up the 2016 Finals, don't let me stop you. :lobt:

midnightpulp
11-03-2016, 09:56 AM
LeBron wasn't even born/was a little kid when the Indians went two generations without contending, let alone losing a World Series. He was in elementary school when they lost to the Braves in the 1995 World Series. He was a junior high kid when they blew a ninth-inning lead to the Marlins in the 1997 World Series. He was pimping the Yankees when they blew a 3-1 lead to the Red Sox in the 2007 ALCS.

What happened in this series was just sports. The Indians went a lot further than anyone thought they would and at the end just lost to a better team. In sports the better team usually wins.

But if you guys want to bring up the 2016 Finals, don't let me stop you. :lobt:

Yeah, I'm already hating how sports and social media are trying to equate the Indians loss with the Warriors. It's not even close to the same thing. Indians were relying on three pitchers, two of whom aren't even starters, to win games.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Losing the last 3 with the last 2 at home is a choke job, tbqh.

The Cavs, with LeBron and a D-League team, were up 2-1 in 2015. Same story: they pushed it to the limit, but their crucial injuries caught up with them in the end. Likewise, the Indians losing their #2 pitcher forced Francona to overwork his remaining pitchers until they simply ran out of gas the last two games of the series.

The Warriors would have gotten their asses beat in '15 with Kyrie and Love out there, and the Cubs would have been swept if Brantley and Carrasco were playing.

Splits
11-03-2016, 02:49 PM

poeticism707
11-03-2016, 03:12 PM
who cares though, baseball is gay as fuck

:rollin :rollin :rollin

midnightpulp
11-03-2016, 03:17 PM

How do you rate Russell this year?

Over or under 40%?

resistanze
11-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Why are Warriors trying to troll with this?....Mouth breather is so dumb :lol

Spurtacular
11-04-2016, 11:06 PM
I agree...I saw trainwreck and I noticed they poked fun about his Cleveland obsession. I think thats awesome to see him put so much effort into Cleveland given the fact its the anus of America. With that being said...my issue with Lebron or even regular people like him is he doesnt embrace his bad guy role. Saying he will stand up for the flag just furthers his coon ass image and Harlem knows damn right what I'm talking about. Great basketball player...just a sell out coon like OJ at the end of the day.

He's playing the hand he's dealt. It's smart; but I don't believe he's Mr. Cleveland pride though.

Spurtacular
11-04-2016, 11:07 PM

Yea.

Caltex2
11-06-2016, 12:11 PM

You need to quit clowning with all of that racist shit. I'm black btw. Not all white people or even close are a problem so stop spreading all of that hate propaganda.