PDA

View Full Version : Hillary and ISIS are funded by the same money - Assage

hater
11-04-2016, 01:46 PM
:wow

The Saudis, the Qataris, the Moroccans, the Bahrainis, particularly the first two, are giving all this money to the Clinton Foundation, while Hillary Clinton is secretary of state, and the State Department is approving massive arms sales, particularly Saudi Arabia

My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side. Trump does not have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment,” said Assange. “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.”

Reck
11-04-2016, 01:49 PM
This section has become you, TSA and ducks personal shit dumpster.

Cool it with the conspiracies.

boutons_deux
11-04-2016, 01:52 PM
"the State Department is approving massive arms sales, particularly Saudi Arabia"

US govt ALWAYS approves arms sales to damn near anybody anywhere, USA being the World Champion death merchant.

But you are bothered by the US govt doing it only while Hillary was Secy of State.

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 02:05 PM
"the State Department is approving massive arms sales, particularly Saudi Arabia"

US govt ALWAYS approves arms sales to damn near anybody anywhere, USA being the World Champion death merchant.

But you are bothered by the US govt doing it only while Hillary was Secy of State.

There is certainly some moral equivalence between Yemen and Aleppo.

boutons_deux
11-04-2016, 02:11 PM
There is certainly some moral equivalence between Yemen and Aleppo.

Like businesses, esp BigCorp, nations don't have morality or ethics or friends or allies, only self-serving interests.

florige
11-04-2016, 03:18 PM

Its their last gasp. These conspiracies are only going to get worse now until Tuesday.

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Its their last gasp. These conspiracies are only going to get worse now until Tuesday.

You think this shit will end Tuesday...:lol

boutons_deux
11-04-2016, 03:27 PM

Trash will very probably lose and lose badly, but he has mainstreamed, empowered his nearly 40% of racists, bigots, bullies, haters, misogynists, sexual predators, Christian Taliban which anyway the Repugs have been cultivating, conning for 50 years.

Nothing from Trash's side will stop Nov 8, Trash wins or loses

Hillary wins Nov 8 and all shit will break lose from Trash's supporters.

It sounds like the FBI won't be committed to stopping Hillary's assassins.

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 03:34 PM
If the FBI leaks are true it will go on at least until a grand jury hears the evidence. Obama won't let Hillary shit on his legacy.

TheSanityAnnex
11-04-2016, 03:36 PM
If the FBI leaks are true it will go on at least until a grand jury hears the evidence.

As it should have the first time. Had the DOJ acted correctly none of this would be happening.

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2016, 03:39 PM
As it should have the first time. Had the DOJ acted correctly none of this would be happening.

true

DisAsTerBot
11-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Lol assage

florige
11-04-2016, 04:27 PM
You think this shit will end Tuesday...:lol

Yeah it will probably get ten times worse.:lol

florige
11-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Trash will very probably lose and lose badly, but he has mainstreamed, empowered his nearly 40% of racists, bigots, bullies, haters, misogynists, sexual predators, Christian Taliban which anyway the Repugs have been cultivating, conning for 50 years.

Nothing from Trash's side will stop Nov 8, Trash wins or loses

Hillary wins Nov 8 and all shit will break lose from Trash's supporters.

I think that scum bag Comney prevented that from happening. She will probably still squeak out a narrow victory, but I doubt it will be no where close to where she was projected a few weeks ago when she was projected to be in the high 300 range electoral vote wise.

hater
11-04-2016, 05:07 PM

What conspiracy???

Shitler herself said it in her emails "the Saudis and Quataris are funding ISIS"

And other emails prove her Clinton Foundation was donated millions by Saudi and Quatar

I suggest you look up the meaning of the word in the dictionary

RandomGuy
11-04-2016, 05:21 PM
My analysis

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

stop saying those words.... can't breathe... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://i0.wp.com/www.safetyrisk.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/epic-safety-fail.jpg

hater
11-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Retard not realizing thats Assage :lol

DMX7
11-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Prove that the Clinton Foundation money went to her campaign.

hater
11-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Prove that the Clinton Foundation money went to her campaign.

Does it matter? Hundreds of millions of dollars are in the Clintler Foundation. There are news of the bullshit humanitarian shit they did in Haiti but the money ended up everywhere but in Haiti :lol

hater
11-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Actually you know what

Here you go:

n January 2015 a group of Haitians surrounded the New York offices of the Clinton Foundation. They chanted slogans, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of having robbed them of “billions of dollars.” Two months later, the Haitians were at it again, accusing the Clintons of duplicity, malfeasance, and theft. And in May 2015, they were back, this time outside New York’s Cipriani, where Bill Clinton received an award and collected a $500,000 check for his foundation. “Clinton, where’s the money?” the Haitian signs read. “In whose pockets?” Said Dhoud Andre of the Commission Against Dictatorship, “We are telling the world of the crimes that Bill and Hillary Clinton are responsible for in Haiti.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

hater
11-04-2016, 08:32 PM
They give themselves awards and hand themselves checks :lmao holy molly

Th'Pusher
11-04-2016, 11:22 PM
If the FBI leaks are true it will go on at least until a grand jury hears the evidence. Obama won't let Hillary shit on his legacy.

:lol rabble rousing coming out of the NY FBI office spearheaded by Giuliani surrogates.

TSA, CC and ducks roused like the rabble they are.

angrydude
11-04-2016, 11:38 PM
I would be more concerned about the NYPD just dumping the documents out in the open.

hater
11-05-2016, 02:55 PM
I would be more concerned about the NYPD just dumping the documents out in the open.

Why?

Pelicans78
11-05-2016, 03:04 PM

You seem mad.

Reck
11-05-2016, 03:07 PM
You seem mad.

Devastating comeback.

Pelicans78
11-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Devastating comeback.

No seriously. This thread has really agitated you for some reason when you have to ask an internet Sandinista troll like Hater to "cool it with the conspiracies." Why such a die-hard supporter of this ****? She's obviously been corrupt, careless, and incompetence as Senator and SoS, yet you've been all over her vag since the primaries despite her getting every benefit as possible from her party against the other guy running. I can understand if you support her against that fat loser Trump, but you've been up her ass ever since this whole cycle started. What's the deal?

boutons_deux
11-05-2016, 03:23 PM
"What's the deal?

the usual defense tactic by rightwingnutjuobs for some egregious fuckup by Repugs:

"The Repugs are, have been JUST AS BAD"

(but not investigated to death, for decades, by the Dems, FBI, exposed by Assange)

Reck
11-05-2016, 03:23 PM
No seriously. This thread has really agitated you for some reason when you have to ask an internet Sandinista troll like Hater to "cool it with the conspiracies." Why such a die-hard supporter of this ****? She's obviously been corrupt, careless, and incompetence as Senator and SoS, yet you've been all over her vag since the primaries despite her getting every benefit as possible from her party against the other guy running. I can understand if you support her against that fat loser Trump, but you've been up her ass ever since this whole cycle started. What's the deal?

What's the deal? There is no deal.

Maybe I'm pragmatic and see shit for what they are?

Also, huh? Before you quoted me I only had the one post here. If you hadn't notice, between TSA Hater and ducks the first page has been nothing but useless conspiracy shit. It's just spam shit.

So no, I'm not mad..annoyed, yes. Let's talk about substantial shit.

hater
11-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Dont b mad folks. Its just politics.

Shitler will win and b the worst president since dubya

Winehole23
11-06-2016, 09:26 AM
hater always hoping for the worst

hater
11-06-2016, 12:22 PM
hater always hoping for the worst

Not true when Obama was elected I had high hopes

But when Bush and Shitler become bresident I had the worst feeling. Shit even when Shitler was named sec of state I knew the US days were numbered

Splits
11-06-2016, 12:32 PM
Not true when Obama was elected I had high hopes

But when Bush and Shitler become bresident I had the worst feeling. Shit even when Shitler was named sec of state I knew the US days were numbered

And with your track record of predictions...

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Chucho
11-06-2016, 02:06 PM

LOL, kinda like you are cool with:

killing our countrymen
conspiring with enemy nations to perpetuate decades long wars
selling weapons to the enemies
collusion
war
proven sexual monsters
shitty policy
rich people
murder
recession
abuse of power
racism
xenophobia
hate
stealing from the country
getting out performed by your Russian counterpart so you tighten tensions to start a nuclear , breaking even more of your campaign promises...no, that is definitely a weak Left-leader thing...

when its the Deplorable Left, you simple racist, digusting hate mongering fuck. Your hypocrisy knows no shame , youre just a disgustng, vile person.

Chucho
11-06-2016, 02:11 PM

You mean her personal hit squad that killed hundreds and hundreds of people who worked closeley with her and her husband? No worries there, they never were committed to stopping third guys.

DMC
11-06-2016, 02:18 PM

Politics for the middle class is the same as sports. Folks have no real say in either, they just support one side or the other and care more about their forum wins than the effect of the actual outcome.

I find it amusing that so many of these people on both sides don't even know who their local politicians are.

boutons_deux
11-06-2016, 02:30 PM
when its the Deplorable Left, you simple racist, digusting hate mongering fuck. Your hypocrisy knows no shame , youre just a disgustng, vile person.

Go Back To Mexico

FuzzyLumpkins
11-06-2016, 11:49 PM

The Saudis, the Qataris, the Moroccans, the Bahrainis, particularly the first two, are giving all this money to the Clinton Foundation, while Hillary Clinton is secretary of state, and the State Department is approving massive arms sales, particularly Saudi Arabia

My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side. Trump does not have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment,” said Assange. “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.”

Why are you not posting your RT.com link, hater?

You know it makes you instantly not credible perhaps?