PDA

View Full Version : Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton

ducks
11-04-2016, 11:35 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/jay-z-hillary-clinton-concert-2016-11

hater
11-04-2016, 11:43 PM
Yeah heard that.

Those 2 poor black folks have no idea they dancing with a snake. They probably gonna realize their mistake sooner rather than later

Spurminator
11-04-2016, 11:47 PM
You guys should definitely play this story up. Get a hashtag trending. White prudes getting offended by rap goes a long way towards courting minority and young voters.

cd021
11-05-2016, 10:38 AM
And...?

MultiTroll
11-05-2016, 11:44 AM
You guys should definitely play this story up. Get a hashtag trending. White prudes getting offended by rap goes a long way towards courting minority and young voters.
:lol

Reck
11-05-2016, 11:57 AM
And...?

Chillen
11-05-2016, 03:48 PM
So Hillary thinks being president is like being a rock star apparently. Why the hell does she need Jay-Z and Beyonce performing at one of her rallys?, it's because she thinks people are stupid. If she's elected she will be proven right, lol.

pgardn
11-05-2016, 04:06 PM
So Hillary thinks being president is like being a rock star apparently. Why the hell does she need Jay-Z and Beyonce performing at one of her rallys?, it's because she thinks people are stupid. If she's elected she will be proven right, lol.

All Trump needs is Chachi I guess?

ducks
11-05-2016, 05:08 PM
If trump did that could u imagine

Chris
11-05-2016, 06:21 PM

Exactly.

Spurminator
11-05-2016, 06:32 PM

Exactly.

Please elaborate. If Trump appeared at a rap concert, what would happen? (Aside from the booing)

pgardn
11-05-2016, 07:39 PM

He does not have to do that he has already done it himself.

pgardn
11-05-2016, 07:42 PM
And...?

It sad people are swayed by any celebrity. How is it that people who entertain us have some deep insight into good leadership in government?

boutons_deux
11-05-2016, 07:44 PM
It's sad people are swayed by Pres debates.

Reck
11-05-2016, 07:50 PM
It sad people are swayed by any celebrity. How is it that people who entertain us have some deep insight into good leadership in government?

MSNBC just interviewed some chick explaining why Hillary is doing these concert tours with stars and singers.

The chick laid out the reason and I thought it was compelling.

She said that it was aimed at getting people that Hillary would otherwise not have access too. And that each person who bought a ticket to the concert would have to give their names and address and that the Hillary campaign would have access to that list so they can get them out to vote.

Also, each concert is held across the street of a polling station.

This is the kind of ground game Trump is so laughably behind.

Spurminator
11-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Ted Nugent will perform at a Trump rally tomorrow. Think he'll sing the lyric "I make the pussy purr with a stroke of my hand"?

pgardn
11-05-2016, 09:17 PM
It's sad people are swayed by Pres debates.

Its sad you spammarize this site.

boutons_deux
11-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Its sad you spammarize this site.

"So sad" about your butthurt?

boutons_deux
11-05-2016, 09:48 PM
jayz is running for Pres?

Trash cussin' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xej2hvJdxw

ducks
11-05-2016, 10:37 PM
So it is ok for clinton to pay him money to share stage and be on stage with that filthy mouth?
Last I knew she was running for president

boutons_deux
11-05-2016, 10:41 PM
So it is ok for clinton to pay him money to share stage and be on stage with that filthy mouth?

jayz is running for Pres?

But it's OK with a true deluder like ducks that his dear Trash cusses

cd021
11-05-2016, 10:45 PM

This is an nonissue Ducks and other Trump conservatives are pearl clutching and it's beyond silly.

pgardn
11-05-2016, 10:46 PM
"So sad" about your butthurt?

Nice retort boots.

cd021
11-05-2016, 10:46 PM

:lol

Pearl clutching tbh.

cd021
11-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Ted Nugent will perform at a Trump rally tomorrow. Think he'll sing the lyric "I make the pussy purr with a stroke of my hand"?

Not to mention he is an outright racist

Nugent -"apartheid isn't that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal." He described black south Africans as "a different breed of man" who "still put bones in their noses, they still walk around naked, they wipe their butts with their hands,"

he also called Obama a Chimp and a subhuman mongrel which has ties to the Nazi's

then again,

Jay-Z dropping a couple of N words and F bombs and somehow that is worse.

pgardn
11-05-2016, 10:58 PM
This is an nonissue Ducks and other Trump conservatives are pearl clutching and it's beyond silly.

Sure it is.

But it tells one about our strange fascination with fame. I'm not wearing some brand of undies because MJ says so. But apparently this reliance on some assurance by an entertainer makes the underwear preferable. Same with our leaders...?

No.
Just No.

I don't get it. Hollywood fruitcakes and singers know more about what is good for their country? Bizarre. Was Tom Cruise invited to a rally? This is almost like Trump. "I am famous and I got rich and famous because I understand this country. F No...

ducks
11-05-2016, 11:00 PM
People cuss that is what people do
He is human
He white saying n would make media rape him

pgardn
11-05-2016, 11:13 PM
He is human

He raped himself after the idiotic Republicans elected him. He attacks a Hispanic judge born in Indiana because he "thinks" the judge can't be fair? How utterly suicidal was that? Then continues with the bizarre, dirty, murderers rapists, they are not all bad but most are, no just some are... The good ones aren't bad. Wtf... Now it's all coming back. Florida might go to Hillary because of the Hispanic vote. Nevada. We have people that are citizens who don't want to be cast out.

Ducks.
You are voting for an idiot. And that's understandable if it's because you think Hillary is shady and corrupt. But you actually try to defend an idiot.

ducks
11-06-2016, 12:01 AM
The good ones are taking American jobs
People the tax paying are paying welfare and food stamps

resistanze
11-06-2016, 01:27 AM

So I never got the answer for this one in all my years on ST - is this a troll persona or do actually have some type of mental deficiency?

Chris
11-06-2016, 02:20 AM
So I never got the answer for this one in all my years on ST - is this a troll persona or do actually have some type of mental deficiency?

He obviously is using ESL. No need to be rude.

cd021
11-06-2016, 03:33 AM
He is human

N---a and N---er are completely different.

2pac described it as;

“N---ers was the ones on the rope, hanging off a tree. Niggas is the ones with gold ropes,hanging out at clubs.”

One is a racist term that is used by whites to express superiority over blacks; the other is alteration of the word that blacks came up with to use among themselves, as a term of endearment.

cd021
11-06-2016, 03:40 AM
He raped himself after the idiotic Republicans elected him. He attacks a Hispanic judge born in Indiana because he "thinks" the judge can't be fair? How utterly suicidal was that? Then continues with the bizarre, dirty, murderers rapists, they are not all bad but most are, no just some are... The good ones aren't bad. Wtf... Now it's all coming back. Florida might go to Hillary because of the Hispanic vote. Nevada. We have people that are citizens who don't want to be cast out.

Ducks.
You are voting for an idiot. And that's understandable if it's because you think Hillary is shady and corrupt. But you actually try to defend an idiot.

Don't forget about the others he sexually assaulted too.

Apparently Nevada may go Clinton after a big jump in Latino early voting, would be great if Latino's cost him the White House.

pgardn
11-06-2016, 09:31 AM

Ducks.

There are a significant number of Americans with Hispanic heritage. There are also a number of "good"Asian Americans holding down jobs because they have a whole lot of knowledge in critical areas. So they should not be able to vote because they Lack Caucasian heritage?

To be a true American you must be of Caucasian heritage I'm guessing. Add to that being Christian?

I suggest you move to Iowa and start a movement to secede.

pgardn
11-06-2016, 09:39 AM

Apparently Nevada may go Clinton after a big jump in Latino early voting, would be great if Latino's cost him the White House.

The list of people he sees as subjugated and unworthy is long.

florige
11-06-2016, 01:05 PM

Trump is the 2016 Republican voters version of Obama. They thought he could replicate what Obama did in 08 boasting the fact that he wasn't a career politician (which btw is hypocrisy at its finest because they used to always say Obama wasn't qualified to run since all he was a one term senator and a community organizer...go figure on that one) and would really try and change Washington since he already supposedly has all this money. The negative to that is Trump is Trump. To think this guy didn't have any skeletons in his closet was just dumb to start with. Secondly, outside of his loyal supporters he is pretty hated everywhere it seems. Third he isn't that great of a businessman and is probably a lot worse off than we think with the sheer fact he refuses to release his taxes. Obama came in as a new, fresh face, nice guy with no real baggage other than his so-called ties to that Wright racist. And it didn't hurt matters that he is half black. The Republican voters had their chance to vote for a half way decent candidate (other than Cruz) that may had a chance to beat Hillary. Bush was ok, probably along the lines of Kasich on ideas, but idk that name is toxic ever since his dad and Bro mucked things up so bad. But Kasich I think would had be in a good position to probably beat Hillary. If Kasich had indeed won the nomination I think the Dem's wouldn't have had a choice but go with Bernie. With all the stuff floating around about Hillary true or not I personally think Kasich beats her just because all this stuff she has going on.

DMC
11-06-2016, 01:18 PM

She's taking a page from Bill's book. He played a sax on Arsenio.

DMC
11-06-2016, 01:20 PM

Yeah, minorities leaning left would be a paradigm shift.

cd021
11-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Yeah, minorities leaning left would be a paradigm shift.

If Trump loses Nevada, then Clinton could lose every other swing state and win, I would call that a big deal.

DMC
11-06-2016, 02:14 PM
If Trump loses Nevada, then Clinton could lose every other swing state and win, I would call that a big deal.

Which is different than what you initially said, that it would be great if Latinos cost Trump the WH.

ducks
11-06-2016, 04:29 PM

people have accused him
their word against his
did anyone take him to court and win yet?

ducks
11-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Ducks.

There are a significant number of Americans with Hispanic heritage. There are also a number of "good"Asian Americans holding down jobs because they have a whole lot of knowledge in critical areas. So they should not be able to vote because they Lack Caucasian heritage?

To be a true American you must be of Caucasian heritage I'm guessing. Add to that being Christian?

I suggest you move to Iowa and start a movement to secede.

IF THEY ARE HERE AS LEGAL CITIZENS THEY HAVE A RIGHT FOR THE JOB OTHERWISE GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT!

pgardn
11-06-2016, 07:38 PM
IF THEY ARE HERE AS LEGAL CITIZENS THEY HAVE A RIGHT FOR THE JOB OTHERWISE GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT!

You did not State that before.

pgardn
11-06-2016, 07:41 PM

My fault I guess.

WhoTFK what the above means.

pgardn
11-06-2016, 07:43 PM
people have accused him
their word against his

So you don't believe what he said he can do to women because he is famous?

He lies?

cd021
11-07-2016, 01:14 PM
people have accused him
their word against his

So all of Clinton's accusers are telling the truth, while all of Trump's are liars? Sounds mighty convenient. Even if he isn't the white Cosby, everything that's come out about him is pretty damn crazy.

He repeatedly walked in on teen contestants when they were changing at Teen USA.

He pressed his future wife to pose for playboy, when she refused he attempted to get his female employees to.

He pleaded the 5th 97 times in order to get out of admitting to cheating on his wife in divorce proceeding.

Then there's the whole thing with Ivanka

Spurminator
11-07-2016, 01:16 PM
He's still talking about Beyonce today.

Great strategy.

boutons_deux
11-07-2016, 01:27 PM
He's still talking about Beyonce today.

Great strategy.

He's totally useless, clueless as a politician trying to get elected, but an extremely talented, gifted liar and conman appealing to, duping the shittiest, deplorable people.

ducks
11-09-2016, 01:49 PM
this could have helped with the white vote