PDA

View Full Version : LMA Should Be Owning Griffin In The Low Post....

Spurtacular
11-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Instead, he floats out on the 3 pt line all damn night long.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-05-2016, 09:16 PM
trade

sasaint
11-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Instead, he floats out on the 3 pt line all damn night long.

That's why some of us were not enamored with the LMA signing from the get-go.

Mnky
11-05-2016, 09:21 PM
7-13 for 19 pts. 3-3 for three pointers.

Spurtacular
11-05-2016, 09:27 PM

Doesn't seem like it, tbh.

Spurtacular
11-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Hes leading the team in fg%, 3p% points and rebounds.

:lol

He's leading the team in allowing Blake to rest on the defensive end.

Mnky
11-05-2016, 09:34 PM
He's leading the team in allowing Blake to rest on the defensive end.

Blake shot nearly 70%. Nothing you can do about that. They were all contested jump shots.

With nearly half of Griffins attempts, he only has 9 pts less than him.

Nice try though.

Spurtacular
11-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Blake shot nearly 70%. Nothing you can do about that. They were all contested jump shots.

With nearly half of Griffins attempts, he only has 9 pts less than him.

Nice try though.

Dude, I can't even tell you how many uncontested lay-ups and dunks he had at the rim; don't know what game you're watching.

ElNono
11-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Don't sell Blake short, he's really good.

TheyCallMePro
11-05-2016, 09:51 PM
LMA is just an awful defender. He's almost as slow as Kyle Anderson. I just can't stand watching him try to play D. And he just kills our ball movement offensively. He just shoots contested turnaround jump shots. He's just so bad...

A trade is coming. No doubt about it. This defense is just too bad with Gasol, Aldridge, and Parker in the starting line-up.

Mnky
11-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Dude, I can't even tell you how many uncontested lay-ups and dunks he had at the rim; don't know what game you're watching.

Those would be on switches, which are not LMA guarding. Keep reaching, you're running out of excuses.

As Nono said, Blake is arguably the best PF in the game. Him having a good night is expected. LMA nearly matches his efficiency without being spoon fed by an elite assist guard like CP3

Clipper Nation
11-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Don't sell Blake short, he's really good.

He's also outplayed LaMarsha more often than not head-to-head, dating back to LMA's Portland days.

DarrinS
11-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Didn't Blake make a ton of jump shots, too?

Spurtacular
11-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Those would be on switches, which are not LMA guarding. Keep reaching, you're running out of excuses.

As Nono said, Blake is arguably the best PF in the game. Him having a good night is expected. LMA nearly matches his efficiency without being spoon fed by an elite assist guard like CP3

I don't have excuses. I have analysis that LMA played a very soft game tonight.

Mnky
11-05-2016, 09:55 PM
I don't have excuses. I have analysis that LMA played a very soft game tonight.

Led the team in fg%, 3pt%, points and rebounds.

The problem obviously wasnt him.

kuato
11-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Not if Jordan is behing Griffin, LMA is not a low post player.

daslicer
11-05-2016, 09:59 PM
He's also outplayed LaMarsha more often than not head-to-head, dating back to LMA's Portland days.

:lol Probably the dumbest poster on ST. A clippers fan who is upset about Griffin outplaying LMA. But in general we know you are not a real clipper fan but just a troll.

Spurtacular
11-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Led the team in fg%, 3pt%, points and rebounds.

The problem obviously wasnt him.

Gave up a point a minute to Blake, dude.

And I'm not saying LMA was "the problem." I'm just pointing out how he played a soft game.

TheGreatYacht
11-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Kiwitard's scapegoat when it ain't Parker

DarrinS
11-05-2016, 10:06 PM

Parker sucks dude. Everyone knows that. But if you sleep in a TP unitard, that's your business.

TheGreatYacht
11-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Parker sucks dude. Everyone knows that. But if you sleep in a TP unitard, that's your business.
Anyone saying otherwise you old faggot?

Clipper Nation
11-05-2016, 10:07 PM
:lol Probably the dumbest poster on ST. A clippers fan who is upset about Griffin outplaying LMA. But in general we know you are not a real clipper fan but just a troll.

When did I say I was upset about it? I'm just pointing out that he usually outplays LaMarsha, which is a fact.

DarrinS
11-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Anyone saying otherwise you old faggot?

Such venom and vitriol -- lol

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Love watching Blake Griffin, the best PF in the game, tbh..not only an explosive scorer, but his offensive versatility and elite passing ability as a big opens everything up for the Clippers..

Kawhitstorm
11-05-2016, 10:13 PM

The game was over when Blake skull-fucked Softridge 26-to-3 in the first half.:wakeup

RD2191
LMA is just an awful defender. He's almost as slow as Kyle Anderson. I just can't stand watching him try to play D. And he just kills our ball movement offensively. He just shoots contested turnaround jump shots. He's just so bad...

A trade is coming. No doubt about it. This defense is just too bad with Gasol, Aldridge, and Parker in the starting line-up.
Fukintruthbomb

daslicer
Love watching Blake Griffin, the best PF in the game, tbh..not only an explosive scorer, but his offensive versatility and elite passing ability as a big opens everything up for the Clippers..

I definitely agree with you on that. When healthy he's the best PF in league.

Kawhitstorm
11-05-2016, 10:15 PM

Damn, you abandoned the Gaymond bandwagon & jumped ship like Dominos.:lmao

I've been saying that Blake is the closest thing to LeBron & had Chinook claiming Bosh was better.:lol

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Griffin's progression has been impressive, too, great development..

His reputation early on was merely being a finisher/dunker..he has added a solid post game, a consistent 20 foot jump shot, nice passing ability(including passing off the face-up dribble, which is not common in bigs) and isn't a liability on defense..

Spurtacular
11-05-2016, 10:17 PM

I ain't a Kawhitard though. I already said in the game thread he shat all over the place. None of that means LMA didn't play a soft game.

HarlemHeat37
Damn, you abandoned the Gaymond bandwagon & jumped ship like Dominos.:lmao

I've been saying that Blake is the closest thing to LeBron & had Chinook claiming Bosh was better.:lol

:lol I love Draymond, tbh, but the "best PF and leader" shit is mostly shtick to annoy people(and it works every time)..

Spurtacular

His reputation early on was merely being a finisher/dunker..he has added a solid post game, a consistent 20 foot jump shot, nice passing ability(including passing off the face-up dribble, which is not common in bigs) and isn't a liability on defense..

Careful. Dude's half white. You know better than to be suckin' on that.

Clipper Nation
11-05-2016, 10:22 PM

It's pretty crazy, tbh. He literally added an entire well-rounded offensive game at the NBA level in just a couple years through sheer hard work and willpower. He doesn't get enough credit for it because Media and casual fans decided they didn't like him in his rookie year. He doesn't get puff pieces written about him 24/7 like Curry does, so nobody notices how much he's improved. He's the most slept-on superstar in the league, tbh.

Obstructed_View
11-06-2016, 02:41 AM

Griffin had all but two of his points before halftime. The game was over at that point.

Mnky
11-06-2016, 06:58 AM

Griffin had all but two of his points before halftime. The game was over at that point.

whut? :lol

Raven
11-06-2016, 08:10 AM
nobody should own griffin

elemento
11-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Honestly, I felt that the Spurs gave Blake those long jump-shots early in the game (and those were good shots to give him) and It just gave Blake confidence for the rest of the game. He was hitting long contested shots for most of the night. I don't think it was due to LMA's poor defense. Clippers were just hitting everything while the Spurs had everyone struggling to get their shots, even Kawhi.

Said that, the Clippers are indeed the most difficult matchup for the Spurs. They have the smartest PG in the NBA, a deadly shooter SG who happens to be a pain in the ass to guard (we really need DG back against the Clips) and two freaks of nature athleticaly in the front-court. They have a good team. If healthy, I think the Clips can beat anyone in the playoffs.

Obstructed_View
11-06-2016, 10:04 AM
whut? :lol

He wasn't just hitting jumpers. He had a lot of points in the paint and the post. Nobody was contesting his jumpers. It wasn't just a lucky shooting game, he had 26 of his 28 in the first half.

SuperCam
11-06-2016, 11:13 AM

Spurtacular
11-06-2016, 12:36 PM

Spurtacular
11-06-2016, 12:36 PM

:lmao

Mnky
11-06-2016, 01:18 PM
He wasn't just hitting jumpers. He had a lot of points in the paint and the post. Nobody was contesting his jumpers. It wasn't just a lucky shooting game, he had 26 of his 28 in the first half.

Those post shots were fadeway jumpers, and his points in the paint were mostly transition and switches. He didn't just back up lma. He was on the perimeter the majority of the game.

sasaint
11-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Honestly, I felt that the Spurs gave Blake those long jump-shots early in the game (and those were good shots to give him) and It just gave Blake confidence for the rest of the game. He was hitting long contested shots for most of the night. I don't think it was due to LMA's poor defense. Clippers were just hitting everything while the Spurs had everyone struggling to get their shots, even Kawhi.

Said that, the Clippers are indeed the most difficult matchup for the Spurs. They have the smartest PG in the NBA, a deadly shooter SG who happens to be a pain in the ass to guard (we really need DG back against the Clips) and two freaks of nature athleticaly in the front-court. They have a good team. If healthy, I think the Clips can beat anyone in the playoffs.

:tu I could see them taking the LOB this season. CP3 ain't coming to SA in any event. Besides, there is a big question mark over half the Spurs' roster; there are too many needs to use all of your cap space on a single All-Star PG next off-season. Spurs need to coach up a couple of players currently in the system, dump quite a bit of deadwood, and make a couple of shrewd signings that can be maximized by the Spurs' staff.

sasaint
11-06-2016, 01:31 PM

True. If somebody could hold his own against Griffin, that would be a big accomplishment.

skulls138
11-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Not if Jordan is behing Griffin, LMA is not a low post player.He could be if he wanted to be, Ive seen him be effective, but he dont want to be. Cant win a championship with that mindset from your star.

AZK619
11-06-2016, 02:30 PM
The game was over when Blake skull-fucked Softridge 26-to-3 in the first half.:wakeup

r0drig0lac
11-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Marc Gasol could do it

Spurtacular
11-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Those post shots were fadeway jumpers, and his points in the paint were mostly transition and switches. He didn't just back up lma. He was on the perimeter the majority of the game.

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEljAi5ivZQ

Spurs9
11-06-2016, 08:20 PM
trade

4 Davis