PDA

View Full Version : ***** Official 2016 Election Betting Thread *****

UNT Eagles 2016
11-05-2016, 09:15 PM
I pick Hillary to win the EC straight up 279-259... she wins Nevada and holds all the blue leaning states and NH.

I pick Hillary to win ATS against Trump in Ohio, but Trump to win SU.

Florida is basically a pick 'em at this point and could go either way... have to give the advantage to Trump here.

Pennsylvania Trump will likely win ATS but Hillary should win comfortably enough SU.

Trump will win Iowa SU but may lose ATS because it's a pretty big spread at the moment.

Trump will definitely win Texas and cover the spread. As well as Arizona and Georgia.

Wisconsin and Michigan possible ATS picks for Trump, though he doesn't have a shot in hell to win SU in either of those states.

NH is an interesting one... current line is a near pick 'em but you have to like Hillary winning and covering based on recent history in NH.

I'm predicting Hillary to win and cover in Nevada, though she doesn't necessarily need to win there to win the election at all.

Trump wins and covers in NC.

Reck
11-05-2016, 09:32 PM
What are you giving Trump that he gets 260?

pgardn
11-05-2016, 11:16 PM
UNT.

What spread are you using?

UNT Eagles 2016
11-06-2016, 11:19 PM
What are you giving Trump that he gets 260?

all the toss up states except Nevada. I don't really consider NH a toss up even if the polls do, because they always underestimate the shy Democrat vote every single election cycle.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-06-2016, 11:20 PM
UNT.

What spread are you using?
RCP