PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Un-Retirement Watch

Clipper Nation
11-07-2016, 12:09 PM
We all know Kobe is one of the most thin-skinned, insecure athletes in sports history. He won't admit it publicly, but let's be real. He's definitely seeing how much better the Lakers are without him, and he fears for his fake-ass "legacy" going forward.

How much longer until he makes Fredo sign him for his big comeback tour?

DMC
11-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Give it some time. They'll need to enter the new year with a >.500 record for him to raise an eyebrow. He'll start hanging around the practice facility talking shit and someone will two piece his ass and there will be a big whoop about how young players don't respect the legends.

whitemamba
11-07-2016, 02:26 PM
OPs obsession with Kobe will never end.

ambchang
11-07-2016, 02:35 PM
No need to retire. You will soon see a piece about how he is mentoring and coaching the Youngins and he was the sole reason the lakers are not sucking major ass right now.

Killakobe81
11-07-2016, 03:12 PM
No need to retire. You will soon see a piece about how he is mentoring and coaching the Youngins and he was the sole reason the lakers are not sucking major ass right now.

He helped your Kiwi ...

I. Hustle
11-07-2016, 03:17 PM
He helped your Kiwi ...

No he didn't, Killa. I wish he had.

ambchang
11-07-2016, 04:35 PM
He helped your Kiwi ...

You mean the one where Kobe spread the rumours, went around a few months, and Kawhi said he never worked out with Kobe?

Yeah, that's the type of attention whoring I expect from Kobe. He's going to come out and say he worked out with whoever whoever on the Lakers once they start to go on a roll. Probably sat down with Walton to teach him the ins and outs of coaching as well.

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2016, 05:17 PM
We all know Kobe is one of the most thin-skinned, insecure athletes in sports history. He won't admit it publicly, but let's be real. He's definitely seeing how much better the Lakers are without him, and he fears for his fake-ass "legacy" going forward.

How much longer until he makes Fredo sign him for his big comeback tour?

When Tammy takes a shit does it shoot out like popping the cork on a champagne bottle or does he makes nice solid turds?

:lol:

Bynumite
11-07-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm just laughing at the cuck because he completely overreacted when he saw the Durant trade, shat his pants and decided to call it quits.

With the Warriors struggling, he could have went for #6 coming off the bench and don't tell me he's too alpha for that because the cuck hasn't been the best player on his team for the last decade.

Even in his current TOSB state, Jim could still do some damage against the likes of Pachulia and Varejao.

Chucho
11-07-2016, 05:42 PM
He helped your Kiwi ...

No, Kawhi helped him keep his name in the limelight a little bit longer. One is relevant, the other is a hanger on.

Chucho
11-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Even in his current TOSB state, Jim could still do some damage against the likes of Pachulia and Varejao.

Unfortunately, Kobe's damage comes at the expense of his own team.

Enjoy being in the midst of a decade's long irrelevancy. Spurs fans just don't know what that feels like so we can't empathize with you Laker's never ending anger and penis envy. #poorbastards

Spurtacular
11-07-2016, 09:45 PM
OP (apalisoc_9) is a long time Kobe jocker. He missed those nuts, big time.

Thebesteva
11-07-2016, 10:42 PM
OPs obsession with Kobe will never end. He's also a hardcore Trump supporter...what do u expect?

whitemamba
11-07-2016, 11:08 PM
He's also a hardcore Trump supporter...what do u expect?
CN needs to get in here and explain himself. I never know what to believe with this guy, he's a master troll imho. Kudos to him tbh

Thebesteva
11-07-2016, 11:57 PM
CN needs to get in here and explain himself. I never know what to believe with this guy, he's a master troll imho. Kudos to him tbh Or just a huge dipshit...I mean you cant justify every asshole in life as a 'troll'.