PDA

View Full Version : OT: I just voted for the most important issue of my life time

Thebesteva
11-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Legalizing weed in Caliiiiiii baaaby

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7_qfm9U1jO4/hqdefault.jpg

Molotov
11-08-2016, 02:39 PM
:lol

Chucho
11-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Me too. Ridiculous it's a crime when beer and smokes are readily available to kill us.

Did you vote No on 61?

Thebesteva
11-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Me too. Ridiculous it's a crime when beer and smokes are readily available to kill us.

Did you vote No on 61? Voted yes...I think px medication needs to be reduced. I agree about weed...tobacco and alcohol ruins lives...marijuana ruins diets.

mavsfan1000
11-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Sticking with alcohol. Medical Marijuana I'm for though. That's all this country needs is a bunch of potheads though. Lol

DMC
11-08-2016, 04:00 PM
I'd legalize heroin and crystal meth if it were up to me, and open free clinics to administer it. The faster you kill these faggots the cheaper living right will become.

spurraider21
11-08-2016, 04:03 PM
i'm for legalization, but if this is your defining issue you need to grow up tbh

mavsfan1000
11-08-2016, 04:14 PM
i'm for legalization, but if this is your defining issue you need to grow up tbh
The other issue would be food stamps. :lol

Molotov
11-08-2016, 04:15 PM
I'd legalize heroin and crystal meth if it were up to me, and open free clinics to administer it. The faster you kill these faggots the cheaper living right will become.

:tu imo

whitemamba
11-08-2016, 05:11 PM

IDK if your trolling, but we can finally agree on something. Nothing in our constitution dictates what I can or can't put in my body. That is a personal liberty. If you are harming someone else, or committing crimes for the drugs that's different. In whitemamba America, I would not make drugs a crime. Or I would do what Portugal did, and that's designate a place to go get fucked up. But to imprison people for rec use is hilarious, our jails are crowded, and we broke nigga we broke!

DMC
11-08-2016, 07:56 PM
IDK if your trolling, but we can finally agree on something. Nothing in our constitution dictates what I can or can't put in my body. That is a personal liberty. If you are harming someone else, or committing crimes for the drugs that's different. In whitemamba America, I would not make drugs a crime. Or I would do what Portugal did, and that's designate a place to go get fucked up. But to imprison people for rec use is hilarious, our jails are crowded, and we broke nigga we broke!

But we live in a society, not alone on an island. If you want the benefit of having a society you have to have some rules, like no self destructive shit that the rest of us have to pay for (and we do one way or another). I'm all for people overdosing though. I think it shows character.

whitemamba
11-08-2016, 08:00 PM
But we live in a society, not alone on an island. If you want the benefit of having a society you have to have some rules, like no self destructive shit that the rest of us have to pay for (and we do one way or another). I'm all for people overdosing though. I think it shows character.
Like I said bro, if ur not harming anyone else , fuck if I care; go OD, that's on you. we can have rules , I'm just saying that this so called war on drugs is a massive failure and it's time to try a new tactic.

Kawhitstorm
11-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Sticking with alcohol. Medical Marijuana I'm for though. That's all this country needs is a bunch of potheads though. Lol

Do you think folks haven't been smoking pot b/c it was illegal?:lmao

The difference now is that they have to pay taxes which could be used to fund schools.:wakeup

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2016, 05:03 PM

The difference now is that they have to pay taxes which could be used to fund schools.:wakeup

:lol ya, I've never understood that particular anti-weed argument..

baseline bum
11-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Texas needs to legalize this shit for at least medicinal use. I don't mean California style medicinal use (though I'm in favor of legalization for recreational use also), but being able to prescribe it for people taking chemo and such. I was talking to some people with cancer, I mean old ladies in their 60s and 70s, and they say they the majority of them smoke that shit to lessen the side effects of treatment. It'll be interesting to see how much sway Pence has here. If Pence is running shit I imagine he'll have the DOJ prosecute dispensaries under federal charges but I kind of lean towards thinking Trump won't enforce the federal weed laws.

Kawhitstorm
11-09-2016, 05:11 PM
:lol ya, I've never understood that particular anti-weed argument..

Supposedly, the anti-weed propaganda is pushed by the tobacco/alcohol lobby.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Supposedly, the anti-weed propaganda is pushed by the tobacco/alcohol lobby.

Yep..IIRC, Fentanyl pushers donated large $$$ for anti-weed lobbying, too:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Yep..IIRC, Fentanyl pushers donated large $$$ for anti-weed lobbying, too:lol

I think that was for "medical" but yeah....

spurraider21
11-09-2016, 05:25 PM
:lol ya, I've never understood that particular anti-weed argument..anti-weed arguments never made sense as long as alcohol is legal.

- alcohol is worse in the short term. you can kill yourself with alcohol poisoning. try to OD on weed, good luck with that. the results of being drunk are more dangerous and deadly than being high any day

- alcohol is worse in the long term. it's significantly more addicting, alcoholism destroys households and families more than being a pothead ever could :lol... and the amount of liver damage you'd sustain outweighs the lung damage from weed which is significantly less than tobacco/cigarettes

RD2191
11-09-2016, 05:38 PM
:lol

Thebesteva
11-09-2016, 07:12 PM

The difference now is that they have to pay taxes which could be used to fund schools.:wakeup Exactly... literally nothing will change except the state will start making more money.

Thebesteva
11-09-2016, 07:12 PM
i'm for legalization, but if this is your defining issue you need to grow up tbh It was a joke...jeez I bet you're fun at parties

spurraider21
11-09-2016, 08:33 PM
It was a joke...jeez I bet you're fun at parties
Buzz Killington

mavsfan1000
11-09-2016, 08:43 PM

A bunch more will smoke it if it was legal. Heck I might be tempted.

11-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Texas needs to legalize this shit for at least medicinal use. I don't mean California style medicinal use (though I'm in favor of legalization for recreational use also), but being able to prescribe it for people taking chemo and such. I was talking to some people with cancer, I mean old ladies in their 60s and 70s, and they say they the majority of them smoke that shit to lessen the side effects of treatment. It'll be interesting to see how much sway Pence has here. If Pence is running shit I imagine he'll have the DOJ prosecute dispensaries under federal charges but I kind of lean towards thinking Trump won't enforce the federal weed laws.WOuld really suck if Trump was just a puppet for Pence the next four years. Trump has been anti "war on drugs" since the 90s, so I hope he focuses on it a bit the next four years

mavsfan1000
11-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Medical marijuana I am totally for. But recreational use is totally a liberal thing.

Kawhitstorm
11-10-2016, 02:21 AM
A bunch more will smoke it if it was legal. Heck I might be tempted.

It's harmless compared to ethanol.:wakeup

Molotov
11-10-2016, 02:49 AM
Weed is fool's gold.