PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lakers 15th on power rankings on ESPN

Thebesteva
11-08-2016, 03:08 PM
I know power rankings are about as useless as a condom is for a black dude around white girls but it's nice to see us 15th place given we were predicted to be a bottom 2-3 team in the beginning of the season.

Let's be honest Spur fans...the league isnt fun as the Lakers playing the role of NBA's anus.

Arcadian
11-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Gratz?

Molotov
11-08-2016, 03:11 PM
is this real life?

Chucho
11-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Hey, whatever makes you guys feel relevant. The NBA is fine without big market teams dominating headlines, it actually makes it more fun to be honest. Shitting on big-market teams is great and both New York and LA have seriously inept management and both have been irrelevant basically all decade. When other teams get shine, everyone wins. I wish I could empathize or sympathize having a shitty, irrelevant team, but that's never happened but for 1 year of my lifetime. I couldn't imagine being a punching bag for 7 years running tho...

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2016, 03:18 PM
It's always better when the Lakers are good, tbh..although the current Lakers don't have any interesting or potential star players like Kobe or Shaq..they'll also have a difficult time attracting any real niggas after D'Tective's antics..

The Knicks are currently led by one of the worst basketball minds in today's NBA(Phil Jackson), so they probably won't be going anywhere any time soon..

spursistan
11-08-2016, 03:26 PM
It's always better when the Lakers are good, tbh..although the current Lakers don't have any interesting or potential star players like Kobe or Shaq..they'll also have a difficult time attracting any real niggas after D'Tective's antics..

The Knicks are currently led by one of the worst basketball minds in today's NBA(Phil Jackson), so they probably won't be going anywhere any time soon..

From a coaching legacy perspective, he went out at the right time when a leading figure of pace-space, Carlisle, handed out a spanking for the ages :lol..

Killakobe81
11-08-2016, 05:26 PM

Another real star like LeBron did with Wiggins or Shaq did with Eddie Jones or Kobe with Shaq ...can get rid of Russell...so your point doesn't make sense. Russ won't stop anyone from coming ...but Lakers have to convince one first. If Blake said he was moving across the hall ...but dumping Russ was a prerequisite D'Angelo would be gone ...but if nick forgives Russ personally don't see the huge issue why would igaf if I was a FA?

Killakobe81
11-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Shaq ran out nick the quick too for the cancun chant .

whitemamba
11-08-2016, 05:38 PM
From a coaching legacy perspective, he went out at the right time when a leading figure of pace-space, Carlisle, handed out a spanking for the ages :lol..

Pjax can go out how he wants he has more rings than over rated pop, and Carlisle combined. He has so many rings I don't even know how many he has, so u can talk 0 shit on him as a coach. He routinely shat on popovich.

whitemamba
11-08-2016, 05:39 PM
I know power rankings are about as useless as a condom is for a black dude around white girls but it's nice to see us 15th place given we were predicted to be a bottom 2-3 team in the beginning of the season.

Let's be honest Spur fans...the league isnt fun as the Lakers playing the role of NBA's anus.
Funny I thought we were 11 tbh :lol

Thebesteva
11-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Funny I thought we were 11 tbh :lolhttp://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17991584/nba-power-rankings-marc-stein-week-3-rankings

Molotov
11-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Pjax can go out how he wants he has more rings than over rated pop, and Carlisle combined. He has so many rings I don't even know how many he has, so u can talk 0 shit on him as a coach. He routinely shat on popovich.

I agree, PJ can do whatever the fuck he wants, no one can say shit to him, with so much bling on his fingers.

HarlemHeat37
11-10-2016, 01:10 PM
Lakers will probably still finish in the bottom 2-3 in the West IMO, which is a good thing for their future(assuming they still have all their picks, haven't checked)..Lou Williams has played way above his head to begin the season(by far their best player, so far), there's no way he keeps it up..

Darth_Pelican
11-10-2016, 03:11 PM
The Pelicans hired the wrong Warriors assistant coach.

11-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Lakers will probably still finish in the bottom 2-3 in the West IMO, which is a good thing for their future(assuming they still have all their picks, haven't checked)..Lou Williams has played way above his head to begin the season(by far their best player, so far), there's no way he keeps it up..Only top 3 protected iirc, that pick is gone.