PDA

View Full Version : FuzzyLumpkins

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 03:22 AM
:lmao Get in here and :downspin: this shiiiiitttttt!!!

FuzzyLumpkins (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2456)

DD
11-09-2016, 08:24 AM
I think he's dead

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2016, 08:28 AM
He and Hillary are in hiding.

hater
11-09-2016, 08:35 AM
He donated his spirit to the Podesta kitchen

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 03:10 PM
What?

vy65
11-09-2016, 06:09 PM
lol

Some conspicuous absences today

Chucho
11-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Too busy licking their hurt asses.

Fuzzy is probably writing long, Avante-esque tirades, except with a thesaurus next to him.

He just wasn't smart as he thought.

DMC
11-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Too busy licking their hurt asses.

Fuzzy is probably writing long, Avante-esque tirades, except with a thesaurus next to him.

He just wasn't smart as he thought.

Fuzzy britches is penning a limp wristed SJW version of St Crispin's Day speech. In his version the SJWs are the ones in bed considering their manhoods to be curses upon their loins, opting instead to defer to the vaginas of the home to fight the rising tide. Women are equals.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 07:33 PM
I posted in this thread already and discussed the outcome already. Nice to see that I am rent free in your dim heads when I couldn't gaf about you.

And you dimwits need to make up your mind. Do I reuse the same multisyllables that you keep a running tab on or do I need a thesaurus? Maybe one day you will try and show that the word choice is wrong as opposed to whine over a word in English.

All that line of diatribe conveys is that the one bleating it doesn't read anything more advanced than their local newspaper. Youre anti-intellectual. I get it as does everyone else.

PS - Such newspapers are written for the LCD ie simpletons. Its why they almost never put more than three sentences in a paragraph and keep the diction at an elementary school level.

DMC
11-09-2016, 07:37 PM
I posted in this thread already and discussed the outcome already. Nice to see that I am rent free in your dim heads when I couldn't gaf about you.

And you dimwits need to make up your mind. Do I reuse the same multisyllables that you keep a running tab on or do I need a thesaurus? All that line of diatribe conveys is that the one bleating it doesn't read anything more advanced than their local newspaper. Youre antillectual. I get it as does everyone else.

PS - Such newspapers are written for the LCD ie simpletons. Its why they almost never put more than three sentences in a paragraph and keep the diction at an elementary school level.

Unlike the Economist owned by the Rothchilds, friends of the Clintons.

Are you sulking to some Alanis Morrisette right now, and smoking cloves?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Unlike the Economist owned by the Rothchilds, friends of the Clintons.

Are you sulking to some Alanis Morrisette right now, and smoking cloves?

Way to date yourself, dim.

Still haven't established editorial nor executive control in the least. You still haven't even touched that line of reasoning.

It's typical with you. It's like when you tried discussing the genetic basis for race and melted down when I pointed out haplogroups destroy notions of homogeneity to see you only repeat your initial arguments like you do here. You're as pseudo-intellectual as it gets.

I can bring up old shit too. Apparently my memory is a lot better than yours.

Chucho
11-09-2016, 07:44 PM

And you dimwits need to make up your mind. Do I reuse the same multisyllables that you keep a running tab on or do I need a thesaurus? Maybe one day you will try and show that the word choice is wrong as opposed to whine over a word in English.

All that line of diatribe conveys is that the one bleating it doesn't read anything more advanced than their local newspaper. Youre antillectual. I get it as does everyone else.

Get over yourself. You were never as smart as you try and make yourself believe. You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better, your denial will suffice as tears.

You have to eat shit after everything you said, and you know you do. You're a disgusting individual, along with the slight majority, that pushed for a disgusting individual to continue the same disgusting practices of her disgusting predecessor. The corruption was so blatant and obvious, it cost her the election.

Now pretentious tools like you have to take your medicine. You were wrong with who you were siding with because...wait for it....wait for it...YOU ARE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.
Synonyms: Idiot, tool, moron, dummy, Leftist, hypocrite

Either way, you get some consideration for only hiding most of the time. Enjoy those bon bons and sore ass, pal.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Get over yourself. You were never as smart as you try and make yourself believe. You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better, your denial will suffice as tears.

You have to eat shit after everything you said, and you know you do. You're a disgusting individual, along with the slight majority, that pushed for a disgusting individual to continue the same disgusting practices of her disgusting predecessor. The corruption was so blatant and obvious, it cost her the election.

Now pretentious tools like you have to take your medicine. You were wrong with who you were siding with because...wait for it....wait for it...YOU ARE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.
Synonyms: Idiot, tool, moron, dummy, Leftist, hypocrite

Either way, you get some consideration for only hiding most of the time. Enjoy those bon bons and sore ass, pal.

:lol What an insecure dipshit you are.

Every single time that this shit is pulled by people it is obvious that it is not about how smart I think I am. Instead, it's about your intelligence relative to mine. I repeatedly point out to people that is why I act that the way that I do. I try to goad people into argument.

People that are actually smart try and compete on merit and show me up that way. That is what I go for. Then you have the simpleton that does the intellectual Gotcha! backbiting like we see you doing here. I have pointed this out repeatedly yet here you are as blithe as ever.

Further, if you are going to point out how someone is stupid like I am doing here with you it helps to point out why. Trying to score points on individual points of fact is the sure sign of a simpleton. Go belabor it some more. Wait, you don't even have that.

You accomplished nothing with Trump winning. Your braindead tribalist mindset thinks you did obviously but you didn't.

Moreso when the polls started getting closer in the last two weeks trending towards Trump, I was pointing out to MannyIsGod that while demographics were changing, that didn't necessarily make 538 wrong. I find keeping an open mind as opposed to feigning certainty is the way to go.

Would have I preferred Trump not win? Sure but that is beside the point.

hater
11-09-2016, 07:59 PM
:lmao Fluffy

:lol

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 08:02 PM
You accomplished nothing with Trump winning. Your braindead tribalist mindset thinks you did obviously but you didn't.
The last time the GOP had this much power nationally was 88 years ago. We also have the majority of state governorships. And the Supreme Court is ours for the next couple decades. But keep telling yourself that we didn't accomplish anything :lmao

The Trump Train revived the GOP when it was in danger of total irrelevance. And we just destroyed the Democratic Party. We didn't just win, we thoroughly dominated politics in this country. And your ass is still too hurt to admit it and give us credit.

TeyshaBlue
11-09-2016, 08:31 PM
The last time the GOP had this much power nationally was 88 years ago. We also have the majority of state governorships. And the Supreme Court is ours for the next couple decades. But keep telling yourself that we didn't accomplish anything :lmao

The Trump Train revived the GOP when it was in danger of total irrelevance. And we just destroyed the Democratic Party. We didn't just win, we thoroughly dominated politics in this country. And your ass is still too hurt to admit it and give us credit.

I think you are assuming unity that may not be there.

pgardn
11-09-2016, 08:39 PM
I think you are assuming unity that may not be there.

Absolutely.

Not to mention the fact that we really don't know what the hell Donald will actually say and do. The Democrats have had huge problems with the separation of powers when they ran the show.

TheSanityAnnex
11-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Nice to see that I am rent free in your dim heads when I couldn't gaf about you.you are supposed to stop right there if you don't give a fuck.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 10:06 PM
you are supposed to stop right there if you don't give a fuck. [/COLOR]

We have an audience, dimwit.

DMC
11-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Way to date yourself, dim.

Still haven't established editorial nor executive control in the least. You still haven't even touched that line of reasoning.

It's typical with you. It's like when you tried discussing the genetic basis for race and melted down when I pointed out haplogroups destroy notions of homogeneity to see you only repeat your initial arguments like you do here. You're as pseudo-intellectual as it gets.

I can bring up old shit too. Apparently my memory is a lot better than yours.

All your posturing without parsimony in hopes of appearing smarter than you are has gotten you nowhere. Your arguments are always obtuse and void of critical thinking. You remind me of that faggot on Good Will Hunting who loved to plagiarize his takes. I've said before you're a SJW version of Wild Cobra.

vy65
11-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Youre antillectual

Oh sweet, kind, warm, delicious irony.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 12:09 AM
He donated his spirit to the Podesta kitchen
:lol

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 12:10 AM

lol he got less votes than romney or even mccain. he's just lucky hillary is a shitty candidate who got a horrible turnout

William Hung
11-10-2016, 12:17 AM
:cry Manny come save me :cry

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 12:19 AM
lol he got less votes than romney or even mccain. he's just lucky hillary is a shitty candidate who got a horrible turnout
He won. Romney and McCain lost. End of story.

And it's not like Obama was any better of an opponent. He didn't even have the legendary Clinton machine behind him.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 12:22 AM
He won. Romney and McCain lost. End of story.

And it's not like Obama was any better of an opponent. He didn't even have the legendary Clinton machine behind him.obama got millions of more votes than clinton. your talking points and rhetoric fall flat when they go up against facts. trump won while the others didnt, but it's the same as having an easy schedule in the nfl like the panthers did last year :lol

there's a reason clinton couldn't beat obama head to head

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 12:31 AM
obama got millions of more votes than clinton.

It helps that he was running against two of the most pathetic candidates in the history of the GOP. McCain and Romney: two weak and embarrassing losers.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 12:32 AM
It helps that he was running against two of the most pathetic candidates in the history of the GOP. McCain and Romney: two weak and embarrassing losers.and yet they got more votes than trump did :lol. thank your lucky stars the democrats nominated the worst candidate possible

Chucho
11-10-2016, 12:43 AM
It helps that he was running against two of the most pathetic candidates in the history of the GOP. McCain and Romney: two weak and embarrassing losers.

McCain would have won if he didn't feel the need to counter the black card of Obama with the woman card with Palin. And then Palin started talking...

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 12:44 AM
ClipperNation sure is making up for not posting here much while Trump was losing. All this "we" stuff is pretty cute since he distanced himself from Trumpo for a long time.

Live it up, buddy. it's all you've got.

Chucho
11-10-2016, 12:44 AM
and yet they got more votes than trump did :lol. thank your lucky stars the democrats nominated the worst candidate possible

She wasn't the "worst candidate possible" when set in your smug ways 24-48 hours ago. What happe...err...oh yeah. Sour grapes. Never mind.

Chucho
11-10-2016, 12:45 AM
ClipperNation sure is making up for not posting here much while Trump was losing. All this "we" stuff is pretty cute since he distanced himself from Trumpo for a long time.

Live it up, buddy. it's all you've got.

You're mad because it's all you had and he's got it now.

Chucho
11-10-2016, 12:47 AM
https://scontent.fsnc1-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15027482_330197010695930_8609060990533132834_n.jpg ?oh=c2bf40c2a57a3b92cf8589e65c436ad3&oe=58CC75FE

#cryingbitches all in this room. Make some bitter wine with those sour grapes, fellas.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 12:51 AM
She wasn't the "worst candidate possible" when set in your smug ways 24-48 hours ago. What happe...err...oh yeah. Sour grapes. Never mind.nah. she was the worst democrat candidate possible. but the worst democrat possible was still better than trump. oh well, he won, now we gotta deal with this shit

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 12:52 AM
You're mad because it's all you had and he's got it now.

Nope, I'm going to be just fine. Good on you for semen shielding for your boy though.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 01:29 AM
:lol revived the gop

http://i.imgur.com/TOGIbcP.jpg

Chucho
11-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Nope, I'm going to be just fine. Good on you for semen shielding for your boy though.

LOL denial springs eternal.

Chucho
11-10-2016, 01:33 AM

So you're showing low turnouts on both sides to take shots at the winner.

That's like a bitch who talks shit about a dude she regrets sleeping with. No matter what, he still fucked. He small? So what, he still fucked.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 01:37 AM
you can call it "taking shots" at trump. i'm just dispelling the myth that he revived the gop. i didnt make the claim, CN did. i've been saying throughout the election cycle that clinton was an awful candidate, and i agreed that the choice between trump and clinton was the worst we've had in recent memory. i never championed shillary has a great candidate :lol... i'm just not buying that trump revived the GOP and is a sign of things to come. if the democraps learn not to nominate pieces of shit, they could pick up where they left off in 4 years

FuzzyLumpkins
11-10-2016, 01:52 AM
Oh sweet, kind, warm, delicious irony.

Following me around combing over my writing hoping for a mistake is exactly what I am talking about regarding the behavior I get from those with inferiority complexes. You're supposed to be an attorney and you cannot even argue merit. Instead you look for typos. That is your level.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 10:02 AM

The GOP currently has the most political power it's had in 88 years. Trump revived itPERIOD

vy65
11-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Following me around combing over my writing hoping for a mistake is exactly what I am talking about regarding the behavior I get from those with inferiority complexes. You're supposed to be an attorney and you cannot even argue merit. Instead you look for typos. That is your level.

Good to see you're alive. What happened with the echo chamber?

My post had nothing to do with typos. But it's cute you think I follow you around.

DMC
11-10-2016, 04:27 PM
and yet they got more votes than trump did :lol. thank your lucky stars the democrats nominated the worst candidate possible

The popular vote argument is a fallacy. This nation doesn't run by that, and there's no way to control how many people turn out to vote. No loser ever gets more votes than the winner, since it's electoral votes that matter. Candidates don't campaign for the popular vote.

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 04:29 PM
and there's no way to control how many people turn out to vote.

Sure there is. You gut the VRA and selectively close polling places so people are turned away by long lines.

DMC
11-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Sure there is. You gut the VRA and selectively close polling places so people are turned away by long lines.

That explains the entire upset. There was a line from Michigan to Florida and they all got turned away, and just happened to be Clinton supporters.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 04:35 PM
The popular vote argument is a fallacy. This nation doesn't run by that, and there's no way to control how many people turn out to vote. No loser ever gets more votes than the winner, since it's electoral votes that matter. Candidates don't campaign for the popular vote.but on election day it is the people who go to vote. the state of california doesn't walk over to a ballot and punch in a ticket

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 04:38 PM
That explains the entire upset.

I didn't say it did. But who knows what kind of difference it might have made in NC, particularly down ballot?

All I know is there's only one side actively trying to make it harder to vote. There's a reason they're doing that and it's not massive voter fraud.

DMC
11-10-2016, 04:40 PM
but on election day it is the people who go to vote. the state of california doesn't walk over to a ballot and punch in a ticket

Its electoral college does.

No one gives a shit whether 4 more or 40 million more voters decided Hillary, she wins all or none of the votes in California. That's why candidates don't spend a lot of time campaigning in non-battle ground states.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Its electoral college does.

No one gives a shit whether 4 more or 40 million more voters decided Hillary, she wins all or none of the votes in California. That's why candidates don't spend a lot of time campaigning in non-battle ground states.sure, and there are legitimate criticisms of that. the popular vote isn't what ultimately matters, no shit. it does represent public support though (which is my point), as opposed to regional/geographic support

DMC
11-10-2016, 04:44 PM
I didn't say it did. But who knows what kind of difference it might have made in NC, particularly down ballot?

All I know is there's only one side actively trying to make it harder to vote. There's a reason they're doing that and it's not massive voter fraud.

Both sides want power.

The left wants as many welfare recipients as possible to vote, they want illegal immigrants to vote.. all these people vote their wallets.

The right wants business owners and middle class people to vote, because they also vote their wallets.

Both sides would do anything to win, which was made evident by the DNC butt fucking Bernie out of the race. You want to talk about blocking votes? How about blocking funding?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Good to see you're alive. What happened with the echo chamber?

My post had nothing to do with typos. But it's cute you think I follow you around.

The echo chamber got key positions in Trump's campaign. You should pay better attention.

Are misspellings and typos mutually exclusive? What's cute is that I am so much on people's minds that they leapt on here to call me out. You jumped right in too, Crayola.

vy65
11-10-2016, 04:59 PM
The echo chamber got key positions in Trump's campaign. You should pay better attention.

Are misspellings and typos mutually exclusive? What's cute is that I am so much on people's minds that they leapt on here to call me out. You jumped right in too, Crayola.

Exactly, looks like your efforts failed.

Still cute that you have no idea what I'm getting at. Real keen intellectual you are. I will enjoy the schadenfreude though.

vy65
11-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Both sides want power.

The left wants as many welfare recipients as possible to vote, they want illegal immigrants to vote.. all these people vote their wallets.

The right wants business owners and middle class people to vote, because they also vote their wallets.

Both sides would do anything to win, which was made evident by the DNC butt fucking Bernie out of the race. You want to talk about blocking votes? How about blocking funding?

This.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:04 PM
sure, and there are legitimate criticisms of that. the popular vote isn't what ultimately matters, no shit. it does represent public support though (which is my point), as opposed to regional/geographic support
If we changed the rules you'd have a chance of being right. Public support is shown by voter turnout as well. I didn't see red and blue people changing, I saw states changing.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:05 PM

Retards are often the subject of conversation. "You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you".

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Both sides want power.

Only one side is actively gaming the system so fewer people vote. I don't really care what the motivation is for either side to get more people to vote. More people voting is always better. Unless you're on the side that benefits from it being harder to vote.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Only one side is actively gaming the system so fewer people vote. I don't really care what the motivation is for either side to get more people to vote. More people voting is always better. Unless you're on the side that benefits from it being harder to vote.

Not true. How many Bernie supporters abstained when they found out the DNC fucked him?

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Not true. How many Bernie supporters abstained when they found out the DNC fucked him?

A lot, probably, but what does that have to do with voter suppression? Unless the DNC was making it more difficult for Bernie voters to make a choice during the Primary, I don't understand the comparison.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:33 PM
A lot, probably, but what does that have to do with voter suppression? Unless the DNC was making it more difficult for Bernie voters to make a choice during the Primary, I don't understand the comparison.

"so fewer people vote"

FuzzyLumpkins
11-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Exactly, looks like your efforts failed.

Still cute that you have no idea what I'm getting at. Real keen intellectual you are. I will enjoy the schadenfreude though.

What efforts? I got ducks to stop spamming the forum. That was the goal and it worked.

I know what your getting at; your problem is that you suck at articulation. Is that what they taught you at law school? Thanks for revealing that you struggle to generate joy in and of yourself though.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-10-2016, 05:36 PM
This.

That is the echo chamber narrative but both sides court the middle class. The problem is that the middle class is no longer the majority.

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 05:39 PM
"so fewer people vote"

I don't think quelling enthusiasm is at all the same as reducing actual physical voting locations and times.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 05:40 PM

:lol Even other liberals are admitting that the :cry "voter suppression" :cry excuse for their loss is horseshit. The Democrats' turnout was down even in states with lax voting standards.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/dems-blame-voter-suppression-for-loss

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 05:45 PM
:lol Even other liberals are admitting that the :cry "voter suppression" :cry excuse for their loss is horseshit. The Democrats' turnout was down even in states with lax voting standards.

You may want to refresh your modem, you're about an hour behind in this discussion.

vy65
11-10-2016, 05:46 PM
I am not going to allow this place to become an alt-right delusion echo chamber.

That worked out well, didn't it?

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:47 PM
I don't think quelling enthusiasm is at all the same as reducing actual physical voting locations and times.

What you say holds no water. The evidence of corruption is so heavily on the DNC side that they fucked their own voters. If a voting location closes, it affects everyone, not just one side.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:49 PM
That is the echo chamber narrative but both sides court the middle class. The problem is that the middle class is no longer the majority.

Courting to the Dems means fucking. Obamacare fucked the middle class business owner. It catered to people with no money or extreme existing conditions. It's like crashing your car and some insurance company being forced to cover you after the fact.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Bottom line: until Democrats admit that they're out of touch with the public instead of looking for scapegoats and excuses, they will continue to lose elections. They pushed way too hard on issues like immigration and gun control, while ignoring justified concerns over terrorism and refugees. They made transgender bathrooms and a private citizen's "locker-room talk" into campaign issues while ignoring what the average voter cared about.

Making matters worse, they branded anyone who disagreed with their increasingly radical agenda as racists, sexists, fascists, homophobes, Russian shills, and deplorables instead of listening to what their opponents were actually saying. They told themselves that they were "going high" while the Republicans "went low," but they ran a negative and divisive campaign the entire time. They bought their own bullshit and convinced themselves that most of the country were the monsters they wanted them to be instead of the human beings they actually are. It didn't take long for the "monsters" to get fed up and go where they were appreciated.

It wasn't voter suppression. It wasn't nominating Hillary instead of Bernie. It wasn't dumb poor racist whites getting duped. It wasn't the Electoral College, which you guys weren't complaining about in 2008, 2012, or even this election back when you still thought you had a "blue wall." No, America simply voted to reject your platform and your rhetoric. You can either adapt to win the country back, or keep lobbing insults and making excuses and wondering why you keep losing.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:50 PM
What efforts? I got ducks to stop spamming the forum. That was the goal and it worked.

I know what your getting at; your problem is that you suck at articulation. Is that what they taught you at law school? Thanks for revealing that you struggle to generate joy in and of yourself though.

So you're the one to blame for Hillary's loss?

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 06:13 PM
What you say holds no water. The evidence of corruption is so heavily on the DNC side that they fucked their own voters. If a voting location closes, it affects everyone, not just one side.

Sure, it effects both sides evenly if that precinct tends to split the vote 50/50.

I'm not okay with what the DNC did but they didn't place physical limitations on people's ability to vote, so it's not the same.

DMC
11-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Sure, it effects both sides evenly if that precinct tends to split the vote 50/50.

I'm not okay with what the DNC did but they didn't place physical limitations on people's ability to vote, so it's not the same.

You sound like the mother of the DNC.. "I'm not OK with what my son did, but your son was the real problem"

You're ok with it, other than it didn't work.

Spurminator
11-10-2016, 08:18 PM
You sound like the mother of the DNC.. "I'm not OK with what my son did, but your son was the real problem"

You're ok with it, other than it didn't work.

I'm not okay with it, I'm just not humoring your deflection and false equivalence. I supported Sanders.

DNC bias is completely unrelated to voter suppression by states.

DMC
11-10-2016, 08:25 PM
I'm not okay with it, I'm just not humoring your deflection and false equivalence. I supported Sanders.

DNC bias is completely unrelated to voter suppression by states.

Prove voter suppression. I can prove DNC bias. If you cannot vote for your candidate because his own party backdoored him, what's the difference? Cities that are historically democratic should have better controls over their voting areas. It's always chaos, but that doesn't equal intentional suppression by the right.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-12-2016, 02:55 PM
That worked out well, didn't it?

Did ducks stop spamming threads, Crayola?

rmt
11-12-2016, 03:03 PM

Didn't early voting in NC start from October 20th? You mean people can't find time to vote with all that time? That's over 3 1/2 weeks.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Courting to the Dems means fucking. Obamacare fucked the middle class business owner. It catered to people with no money or extreme existing conditions. It's like crashing your car and some insurance company being forced to cover you after the fact.

Increasing demand and not putting in price controls was a poor policy decision but behaving obtuse to the role of conservatives and the insurance lobby is what you are doing here.

Who was it that was fighting against said controls and the public option after all?

I realize you want to dumb it down into one simple concept but that just will not do.