PDA

View Full Version : Lines that come back to bite you in the ass...

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2016, 10:57 AM
“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.” – President Obama to House Republican Whip Eric Cantor, January 23, 2009.

boutons_deux
11-09-2016, 11:01 AM
The consequences for Trash's voters will be severe.

GSH
11-09-2016, 11:06 AM
"I've got a pen, and I've got a phone."

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Libcucks like you will still be whining and bitching even as "Trash" gets you a better job and a higher wage.

DarrinS
11-09-2016, 11:14 AM
"We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Libcucks like you will still be whining and bitching even as "Trash" gets you a better job and a higher wage.

Walmart greeter?

GSH
11-09-2016, 11:49 AM
"If you like your plan, you can keep it."

Splits
11-09-2016, 11:57 AM
"lol hater" - Splits

GSH
11-09-2016, 12:07 PM
I want you to listen to me - I. Did not. Have sexual relations. With that. Woman.

ElNono
11-09-2016, 12:16 PM
some gibberish about glass ceilings...

I'm actually glad this bitch is not "the first woman US president"...

Sportcamper
11-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Follow me around....I don't care....If anybody wants to put a tail on me, go ahead...They'd be very bored.
- Gary Hart

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/news_and_politics/books/2014/10/141007_CBOX_GaryHartMonkeyBusiness-VERT.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

Chucho
11-09-2016, 12:22 PM

Thank goodness that a dominant, pro-slavery, pro-big corp, pro-war, pro-media coercion, anti-middleclass establishment that disgusting, hate-mongers like you supported didn't get elected.

Thank goodness that the MAJORITY of America isn't short-sighted, easily manipulated, under-educated, racist, hypocritical piles of shit like you. Now accept the fact you are disgusting, deplorable and sided with a murderous, treacherous war monger and YOU and YOUR DISGUSTING ILK LOST.

Glad the racist class in America is in the minority.

Chucho
11-09-2016, 12:23 PM
"Trash will lose".

- A disgusting xenophobic, hate monger who loves hypocritical racism.

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Walmart greeter?
Anything's better than his current job (welfare recipient).

Pelicans78
11-09-2016, 12:35 PM
I also think choosing Tim Kaine came back to bite her. I thought he was a good choice, but she probably alienated minority voters with that choice.

Chinook
11-09-2016, 12:38 PM
I also think choosing Tim Kaine came back to bite her. I thought he was a good choice, but she probably alienated minority voters with that choice.

Yeah. My father doesn't vote, but I kind of consider him a bellwether for Black Clintonian Democrats. He was very annoyed at Tim Kaine, Spanish or no. He wanted Booker or Castro to "keep it going".

hater
11-09-2016, 12:53 PM
"Hope and change" - :cry

florige
11-09-2016, 01:09 PM

It wouldn't had mattered. Maybe if she had selected Bernie or something. But she was still at the top of the ticket. She probably still loses even running with Bernie probably just not as bad.

spurraider21
11-09-2016, 01:14 PM
"We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”"out of business. And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations. Losing their health, and often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories. Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels. But I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on. . . I am passionate about this, which is why I have put forward specific plans about how we incentivize for jobs, more investment in poor communities, and put people to work."

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 01:54 PM
"out of business. And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations. Losing their health, and often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories. Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels. But I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on. . . I am passionate about this, which is why I have put forward specific plans about how we incentivize for jobs, more investment in poor communities, and put people to work."
Translation: "Sure, we'll kill your jobs - but then we'll make you grovel for handouts from us. Won't that be nice?"