PDA

View Full Version : Patriots or the field?

Ghazi
11-09-2016, 02:49 PM
to win a superbowl, tbh?..

Mal
11-09-2016, 03:46 PM
It`s NFL, injuries happen. If everybody healthy - Pats, but how knows how will be on the field at SB

UNT Eagles 2016
11-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Cowboys to win, Pats to represent the AFC.

Cowboys are Trump, Pats are Hillary/the Clinton machine.

Avante
11-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Cowboys to win, Pats to represent the AFC.

Cowboys are Trump, Pats are Hillary/the Clinton machine.

Never play this....MY TEAM YIPPEEE~~~~.....that is soooooooooo damn rookie. I'm a Niner fan, and we totally suck, BUT...are historically one of the top franchises ever. As we know ya win ya draft late, so.............

The Cowboys are good but....

road games vs Steelers, Vikes, Giants, Eagles.....lay ahead, no more Browns, Bears, Niners.

IF....the Cowboys did make it to the SB, a rookie QB vs Tom Brady????

Fabbs
11-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Eli Manning tapping that Patty ass twice.
CheatHawks one Avante/Pete Caroll play away from another tap.

Unbeatable :lol

Ghazi
11-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Definitely not unbeatable but they look like the best team

AlexJones
11-13-2016, 10:08 PM
Forget the field, I would take just Seattle over New England with both teams healthy.

DAF86
11-13-2016, 11:32 PM
Everyfucking year is "Patriots or the field?", tbh.

Robz4000
11-13-2016, 11:39 PM
Prolly the field at this point, but I can't see any other team coming out of the AFC.

HarlemHeat37
11-14-2016, 04:30 PM
The field is a no-brainer, just for the value, due to Dallas and Seattle..

New England's defense is very mediocre, particularly their pass D and lack of a pass rush..

They should still easily win the AFC, though..I could see Oakland and Pittsburgh challenging them in a single-game scenario, but nobody else(Siemian and Alex Smith wouldn't be able to expose their defense)..

HarlemHeat37
11-14-2016, 04:34 PM
The NFL is a 3-team race, tbh(NE, Dallas, Seattle)..the rest of the fringe teams(Oakland, Pittsburgh, Denver, KC, Atlanta, etc) would need matchup breaks..

Philly is growing on me, though, but their QB is ass, tbh..

UNT Eagles 2016
11-15-2016, 08:56 AM
Seattle won't win in the playoffs if they have to go on the road. Whether it's DAL @ SEA, or SEA @ DAL in the NFCCG will likely determine the winner.

Avante
11-15-2016, 12:19 PM
Seattle won't win in the playoffs if they have to go on the road. Whether it's DAL @ SEA, or SEA @ DAL in the NFCCG will likely determine the winner.

There is no logical reasoning of any kind to see Dallas beating Seattle in a playoff game.

The Seahawks are battle tested in the big games this Dallas team is not. Russell Wilson has played in two SB, Prescott....0. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.......the Seahawks have the best D in the league.

Give me anything that has Dallas beating the Seahawks in a must win..........well?

Do me a favor, ok?, cool the MY TEAM.....silliness, alright? I;m a Niner fan and we totally suck, so keep it real and don't waste my time with fanboy bullshit, ok?

Chris is gone for 30 days because he got carried away with....MY TEAM, imagine giving me 10 points vs the Steelers in a must win, coming off a loss, and......AT HOME.

Blake
11-15-2016, 03:18 PM
Field

Blake
11-15-2016, 03:20 PM
There is no logical reasoning of any kind to see Dallas beating Seattle in a playoff game.

Plenty of reasons that Dallas would beat Seattle.

You're stupid and a make this message board a worse place because of it.

Ghazi
11-15-2016, 03:48 PM
lolz

Avante
11-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Plenty of reasons that Dallas would beat Seattle.

You're stupid and a make this message board a worse place because of it.

As you fail to give even one logical reason as to how Dallas could beat Seattle in a playoff game.

How am I stupid little buddy, give me an example, would love to see this.

What was it I said that was stupid, well?

lefty
11-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Lulz

Blake
11-15-2016, 05:33 PM
As you fail to give even one logical reason as to how Dallas could beat Seattle in a playoff game.

How am I stupid little buddy, give me an example, would love to see this.

What was it I said that was stupid, well?

No, you don't deserve a response. All you get is you're stupid. And fat.

Avante
11-15-2016, 05:39 PM
No, you don't deserve a response. All you get is you're stupid. And fat.

So little buddy once again ran his mouth and can't back it up, hahaha~~~~ You are a weird little guy, my little friend. Why this need to CONSTANTLY be a pest little buddy? You really have nothing better to do?

Fabbs
11-15-2016, 08:38 PM
one logical reason as to how Dallas could beat Seattle in a playoff game.
Not sayng Dallas will, but here is how they could:

1. Offensive excellent O line beating Seattle's good defensive line, hence running game controls time of possession and grinds out a win. Above average Dallas receivers should be able to make some possession catches. QB makes a couple possession keeping 3rd down runs when the pocket collapses.

2. Game not held in Cheatattle stadium. While the NFLs promotion people will continue to promote Mophead much like music corps continue to push rap dumbfucks with their enormous whigga following......

However the refs will not be ordered to 100% favor Mophead and the Hawks. With Jerrahs NFL connections, we will see a somewhat evenly reffed game.

3. Romo will not be there to exhibit some new, incredible way to choke off a playoff game.

tlongII
11-18-2016, 04:55 PM
Yes, Dallas could win simply because of their O line. Their O line with Zeke Elliott behind it is very imposing. I'll still take the 'hawks though.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2016, 01:39 AM
Yes, Dallas could win simply because of their O line. Their O line with Zeke Elliott behind it is very imposing. I'll still take the 'hawks though.

Giants & playoff Eli might cuck Dallas, tbh.

Giants have playmakers that could expose the Cowboys secondary & they haven't allowed a 100yrd rusher so far this season including stoning Zeke in the season opener.

12-01-2016, 01:52 PM
I'll take the field

spurraider21
12-01-2016, 02:14 PM
The AFC hasn't been this wide open for a LONG time

Robz4000
12-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Yep. Chargers chose a horrible year to lose every single close game they've played.

Avante
12-15-2016, 02:05 AM
What ya never ever want to do is put too much into any.....one....game, if there is a rookie move, that's it. In a 17 week season all these teams will have a game or two where it's jut not there. Shitty teams playing above their head.

So I won't act like some rookie over the Pats beating of Baltimre. But.....it sure does appear they can get by without Gronk and are ready for a serious playoff run, and what AFC team can beat them at home in a meaningful game?

So if the Pats do make it to the biggie, can a rookie QB and a team where this size of a game is totally alien to them stand a chance? I really can't see Seattle with that offensive line hanging with them, so who is left? What QB could match Tom Brady, yep....Aaron Rodgers, but there is a chance the Packers don't even make the playoffs, so...bummer.

MultiTroll
12-15-2016, 08:44 AM
^^ Eli Manning.
Already beat the *unbeatable* cheating Pattycakes in two SuperBowls.

Russel Wilson would have been a third Super win against an *unbeatable* Pats team had he and your favorite Pete Carrol not been such dumbfucks.

Darth_Pelican
12-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Genius move by Michael Floyd; get a DUI so your non-playoff team cuts you, and get picked up by a Super Bowl contender.

Mal
12-15-2016, 05:09 PM
Pats claimed Floyd :lmao. What was rest of the league doing, if that was legal and he can play right away ?