PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Trump Got One-Third of Hispanic Vote

ducks
11-09-2016, 05:10 PM
USA Today cited Edison Research data that shows Democrat Hillary Clinton won the Hispanic vote Tuesday, which was expected. The difference was 65 percent to 29 percent — smaller than the winning margin garnered by former President Bill Clinton in 1996 (72 percent to 21 percent) and President Barack Obama in 2012 (71 percent to 27 percent).

hater
11-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Shhhh dont tell that to the clueless libtard who think they have the blacks and wetbacks in their pockets :lol

:lol clueless racist pieces of shit. Treat minorities like badges.

RD2191
11-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Poor clueless bastards. As if white trump supporters wouldn't deport their worthless asses if given the chance.

dabom
11-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Cubans cost Florida. Not Hispanics.

DMC
11-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Many hispanics have been in the US longer than most white families. Hispanic and "illegal Mexican" are not synonymous, and they'll be the first to let you know that. Most Hispanics I know hate illegals like the plague. Pinche mojados.

DMC
11-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Cubans cost Florida. Not Hispanics.

Cubans are Hispanic. lol

dabom
11-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Cubans are Hispanic. lol

I'm working but I thought people understood the meaning. Fucking faggot. :lol

dabom
11-09-2016, 05:30 PM
And ol racist rednecks cost Hillary the election.

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Many hispanics have been in the US longer than most white families. Hispanic and "illegal Mexican" are not synonymous, and they'll be the first to let you know that. Most Hispanics I know hate illegals like the plague. Pinche mojados.
Exactly. White liberals seem to think that all Hispanics are illegal and all illegals are Hispanic. Then they have the nerve to call others "racist."

StrengthAndHonor
11-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Exactly.

dabom
11-09-2016, 05:33 PM
If we go by percentage voting, whites are fucking morons compared to Hispanics. :lmao

ducks
11-09-2016, 05:41 PM
If we go by percentage voting, whites are fucking morons compared to Hispanics. :lmao

says you

Warlord23
11-09-2016, 05:52 PM

You're right. Also Hispanics generally tend to be more conservative. Same goes for Asian immigrants, especially from China and India who earn higher than whites on the average. Here in the UK, Asians with good levels of education and employment typically associate with the Conservative party. Now ask yourself why Hispanics, Asians and Jews significantly tend to be Democrats in the US. The Republican Party's dog whistles that are aimed to rile up poorly educated rural whites are unfortunately all too obvious to educated immigrants, even if they like GOP economic policy.

hater
11-09-2016, 05:56 PM
And ol racist rednecks cost Hillary the election.

Shitler cost shitler the election retard

She was unelectable piece of warmongering corrupt leaky ass juice