PDA

View Full Version : Aldridge in 2015 put in a lot of effort, tbh...Also, We need Tony Parker Back.

apalisoc_9
11-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Its just astounding that ever since Pop decided to allow Leonard to do whatever the hell he wants to do, his overall effort and his work ethic has plummeted...Is he being a diva.

Also, we need Tony Parker back...

That Argentinian sub doesnt even look like he belongs in the D-League. I can break down the defense better than this nigga..

Splits
11-10-2016, 12:10 AM

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2016, 12:23 AM

That Argentinian sub doesnt even look like he belongs in the D-League. I can break down the defense better than this nigga..
I completely agree on both points. Manu isn't even D-League caliber

kaji157
11-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Its just astounding that ever since Pop decided to allow Leonard to do whatever the hell he wants to do, his overall effort and his work ethic has plummeted...Is he being a diva.

I agree on your first sentence.

SAGirl
11-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Kawhi needs to make teammates better. He's had better games... but he's soon going to learn that he can score 30 points per game and still lose if he's not helping his teammates score too.

YGWHI
11-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Kawhi needs to make teammates better. He's had better games... but he's soon going to learn that he can score 30 points per game and still lose if he's not helping his teammates score too.

Who teammates he would do better?

A 39 years old who shot 3-13 in the last two games?

A 31 years old big man who shot 5-15 and took only 5 rebounds having 3 TO against one of the worst defense in the league??

If Kawhi doesn't score, nobody else will do...

LongtimeSpursFan
11-10-2016, 12:59 AM
A lot of players think that they can only make an impact offensively but being able to set up players or make the extra pass to the open man.

Kawhitstorm
11-10-2016, 01:20 AM

I've been saying for a while now that Kawhi on offense is Melo 2.0 which isn't a bad thing if the team had a starting point guard to run the offense.

SAGirl
11-10-2016, 01:34 AM
I've been saying for a while now that Kawhi on offense is Melo 2.0 which isn't a bad thing if the team had a starting point guard to run the offense.
Good point. I'd look for options. Frankly I am so dissappointed in PaTFO going after Pau while doing nothing about their aged guards. As you said George Hill was available to trade for...

alpha_HaZE
11-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Manu made 1 of his 7 field goal attempts and LMA 5 of 15. LaMarcus lead the team in turnovers, missed an easy one to tie the game, and had fewer rebounds than Ryan Anderson,Trevor Ariza, and James Harden!

apalisoc_9
11-10-2016, 01:44 AM
Manu made 1 of his 7 field goal attempts and LMA 5 of 15. LaMarcus lead the team in turnovers, missed an easy one to tie the game, and had fewer rebounds than Ryan Anderson,Trevor Ariza, and James Harden!

:lmao