PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Hey shillirarybama's!!

RGMCSE
11-10-2016, 01:32 AM
How does it feel to get knocked the fuck out?!?!?

Shillary: "This loss hurts!"
It still hurts :cry

:lmao Protesting and crying. Showing up in mass looking for a redo.

Mitch
11-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Our obesity ranking should go down after El Gordito ( LkrFan ) and his family go back.

RGMCSE
11-10-2016, 01:46 AM
Our obesity ranking should go down after El Gordito ( LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) ) and his family go back.

Hey they want to voluntarily leave on their own. Go right ahead.

Molotov
11-10-2016, 02:06 AM
Our obesity ranking should go down after El Gordito ( LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) ) and his family go back.

:lol

LkrFan
11-10-2016, 05:51 AM
Our obesity ranking should go down after El Gordito Fangers ( LkrFan ) and his family go back.

:lol - you mistaking me for DMC tbh :lol

Thread
11-10-2016, 06:09 AM
Yep, she thought she was in there, and not just for 4 years, but, 8 years.

Now she has to go back home and finally confront her husband. There will be an accounting.

Don't be surprised if this doesn't kill her.

Killakobe81
11-10-2016, 07:22 AM

Now she has to go back home and finally confront her husband. There will be an accounting.

Damn Cully with the early morning, no chill, shots.
I was against Trump but never "with her" ...
Let's hope he is more like acceptance speech Trump than grab the m by the pussy Trump

Thread
11-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Damn Cully with the early morning, no chill, shots.
I was against Trump but never "with her" ...
Let's hope he is more like acceptance speech Trump than grab the m by the pussy Trump

We'll see if he is a liar, or, was for real. I want those Executive Orders struck down and I don't want him to ever enact one. Executive Orders are pussy+chickenshit. Put it up in the Congress and live with the result. Build the Wall. They won't pay for it. Fine. Let Trump put up 1/2 the cash in escrow and challenge Americans to send in the other 1/2 to the same account that is readily available on line to view & function. Strike down Obamacare. Deport any SOB that is in this country illegally.

None of this was going to happen with Clinton. Trump has the opportunity now to live his words. Get on with it.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 01:16 PM
protesters are just children kicking and screaming, much like kobe while pau was dragging him to 2 chips

Thread
11-10-2016, 01:24 PM
protesters are just children kicking and screaming, much like kobe while pau was dragging him to 2 chips

Though Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe held his hand.

---

But, thank Christ those protesters are out there protesting. If they weren't Clinton would have met with Barry this morning.

Chris
11-10-2016, 01:26 PM
We'll see if he is a liar, or, was for real. I want those Executive Orders struck down and I don't want him to ever enact one. Executive Orders are pussy+chickenshit. Put it up in the Congress and live with the result. Build the Wall. They won't pay for it. Fine. Let Trump put up 1/2 the cash in escrow and challenge Americans to send in the other 1/2 to the same account that is readily available on line to view & function. Strike down Obamacare. Deport any SOB that is in this country illegally.

None of this was going to happen with Clinton. Trump has the opportunity now to live his words. Get on with it.

Unfortunately we have to wait and see what Obama does with what little time he has left. Putin's endorsement the following day confirmed for a lot of us (well me at least) that he has our best interests at heart and he will deliver on his word.

Thread
11-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Unfortunately we have to wait and see what Obama does with what little time he has left. Putin's endorsement the following day confirmed for a lot of us (well me at least) that he has our best interest at heart and he will deliver on his word.

He can't do anything that is lasting cept the pardons. And I have no interest in Trump pursuing Clinton to the ends of the earth. Forget all that silly shit and get on with rebuilding this country and caring for Americans. Don't fall into line with all the other shits that have come before you on both sides of the aisle. Get to work now, not January 20th, now.

It's all there waiting for him. It will never be like this again. Go to work.

RGMCSE
11-10-2016, 02:01 PM

Sing it cul! What do you think of the dems demanding we prove to them anything. Hey fuck you! You should've voted. The audacity after eating high off the hog after 8 years.

Thread
11-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Sing it cul! What do you think of the dems demanding we prove to them anything. Hey fuck you! You should've voted. The audacity after eating high off the hog after 8 years.

Dems are in mind numbing shock. They never imagined this was going to happen. They were counting on Clinton for 8 more years. And now there is no way back for at least 4 years. There has been a cacophony on Twitter for the assassination of Trump by this beaten group. And basically because they didn't get what they wanted.

---

It's now Trumps time. He was the one professing on our behalf, to our benefit, for our support. He needs to leave the hammer & tong where he set it late Tuesday night and work for all Americans instead of slyly pitting us one Vs. the other in blood sport. Challenge us to join him---Shoulder-to-Shoulder and return this country to our destiny that is out there, that we failed to pursue, achieve and hold tight, forsaking all others, but one American to another.

Darth_Pelican
11-10-2016, 03:06 PM
:lol Protesters

As if that's going to change a damn thing. So do they plan on protesting every day for the next 4 years? Nah, they'll get bored and move on to a different excuse to bitch and complain as to why their lives suck.

Chris
11-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Dems are in mind numbing shock. They never imagined this was going to happen. They were counting on Clinton for 8 more years. And now there is no way back for at least 4 years. There has been a cacophony on Twitter for the assassination of Trump by this beaten group. And basically because they didn't get what they wanted.

---

It's now Trumps time. He was the one professing on our behalf, to our benefit, for our support. He needs to leave the hammer & tong where he set it late Tuesday night and work for all Americans instead of slyly pitting us one Vs. the other in blood sport. Challenge us to join him---Shoulder-to-Shoulder and return this country to our destiny that is out there, that we failed to pursue, achieve and hold tight, forsaking all others, but one American to another.

That's all they have Cul. Their Social Media pillow to cry into. It's infected my friends and family, and turned them into impossible human beings. They cannot be reasoned with or see reason. They have threatened to block and delete; ie: They dish but cannot take. I still have hope though.

DMC
11-10-2016, 04:10 PM

Doesn't or does?

Thread
11-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Doesn't or does?

Why do you insist on being anal?

---

Also, are they going to start counting ballots again? Christ, they've been stuck on the same numbers for over 24 hours.

I found an updated site:::

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Thread
11-10-2016, 04:30 PM
He looked a little bored in the White House this morning. Like he couldn't wait to get out and go have lunch somewhere else.

RGMCSE
11-10-2016, 04:40 PM
He looked a little bored in the White House this morning. Like he couldn't wait to get out and go have lunch somewhere else.

Can you blame him? It's not his place yet. I'm sure they were more then welcoming to an outsider behind closed doors.

Chris
11-10-2016, 04:41 PM

There are still vermin in that swamp; can't blame him tbh When Obama and he goons are done squatting he can feel somewhat at home.

Mikeanaro
11-10-2016, 10:14 PM

THEY WERE SELLING HER SHIT!

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/madam-president-newsweek.jpg

Mitch
11-10-2016, 10:24 PM
:lol - you mistaking me for DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) tbh :lol

Sausage fingers is more fat than human, tbh. Has to go to the FDA to get his bloodwork done.

DMC
11-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Can you blame him? It's not his place yet. I'm sure they were more then welcoming to an outsider behind closed doors.

Smaller house in a bad neighborhood.

DMC
11-10-2016, 10:44 PM

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/madam-president-newsweek.jpg
i.e. selling her shit

RGMCSE
11-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Smaller house in a bad neighborhood.

Melania will be taking an Uber to the tower down the block every night.

HI-FI
11-11-2016, 01:14 AM

---

Leftists worship power and when it's stripped from them they go crazy. Trump has been underestimated most of his life.

I doubt he'll go after Clinton hard or at all. They were friendly in the past, I think he realizes that she was Obama's partner in crime so went hard on her for that reason. I think he genuinely does not respect Obama's leadership, which is understandable.
imo Trump will most likely be moderate as President, like a Reagan democrat. We'll see how he handles the pressures from the banking cartel and the MIC since they run so much. Trump is a workaholic so I believe he'll work harder than most presidents.

RGMCSE
11-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Leftists worship power and when it's stripped from them they go crazy. Trump has been underestimated most of his life.

I doubt he'll go after Clinton hard or at all. They were friendly in the past, I think he realizes that she was Obama's partner in crime so went hard on her for that reason. I think he genuinely does not respect Obama's leadership, which is understandable.
imo Trump will most likely be moderate as President, like a Reagan democrat. We'll see how he handles the pressures from the banking cartel and the MIC since they run so much. Trump is a workaholic so I believe he'll work harder than most presidents.

Just finished watching hannity interview Rudy Giuliani. If he becomes the AG Hillary is fucked!!

Silver&Black
11-11-2016, 01:20 AM
Just finished watching hannity interview Rudy Giuliani. If he becomes the AG Hillary is fucked!!

Trey Gowdy needs to be the new Attorney General. Dude doesn't fuck around.

Kidd K
11-11-2016, 06:27 AM
How does it feel to get knocked the fuck out?!?!?

Shillary: "This loss hurts!"
It still hurts :cry

:lmao Protesting and crying. Showing up in mass looking for a redo.

You've grown so accustomed to having the rich white man's dick in your mouth that you don't even realize you're cocksucking them anymore. Sad.

At least we have a name for the white man version of "house ******/Uncle Tom" now. "Trump supporter". :lmao

LkrFan
11-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Sausage fingers is more fat than human, tbh. Has to go to the FDA to get his bloodwork done.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
11-11-2016, 08:34 AM

:lmao

RGMCSE
11-11-2016, 11:20 AM
You've grown so accustomed to having the rich white man's dick in your mouth that you don't even realize you're cocksucking them anymore. Sad.

At least we have a name for the white man version of "house ******/Uncle Tom" now. "Trump supporter". :lmao

Cry about it bitch.

Thread
11-11-2016, 11:24 AM
I read somewhere yesterday (may have even been in the Political Forum) that the reason she didn't come out Tuesday nite and concede was because she was trying to convince her legal team to demand recounts in Florida, PA, Ohio and Wisconsin. They told her there was no chance. Yeah, she was going to muddy the waters and try and pull another Gore in '00.

RGMCSE
11-11-2016, 12:55 PM
I read somewhere yesterday (may have even been in the Political Forum) that the reason she didn't come out Tuesday nite and concede was because she was trying to convince her legal team to demand recounts in Florida, PA, Ohio and Wisconsin. They told her there was no chance. Yeah, she was going to muddy the waters and try and pull another Gore in '00.

The prople have spoken! It was a clean sweep.