PDA

View Full Version : CNN is now projecting that Trump will win the popular vote

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 11:55 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

:lol There goes the liberals' last excuse for their loss.

Chinook
11-10-2016, 12:16 PM
It's not obvious they actually mean that from anything I'm reading on the site. I doubt they are calling this when there are still so many outstanding votes and no rush do count them in.

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Paul Ryan: Donald Trump 'just earned a mandate' (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/9/1594563/-Paul-Ryan-Donald-Trump-just-earned-a-mandate)

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/9/1594563/-Paul-Ryan-Donald-Trump-just-earned-a-mandate

Just like in 2001, dubya losing the popular vote prompted dickhead spew that Repugs had a mandate.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 01:12 PM
:wow trump almost approaching john mccain levels of voting :wow

its a fuckin revival :wow

Chinook
11-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Paul Ryan: Donald Trump 'just earned a mandate' (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/9/1594563/-Paul-Ryan-Donald-Trump-just-earned-a-mandate)

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/9/1594563/-Paul-Ryan-Donald-Trump-just-earned-a-mandate

Just like in 2001, dubya losing the popular vote prompted dickhead spew that Repugs had a mandate.

Actually hoping so if Trump is going to try to do what he said in his victory speech. If he can get the GOP congress to pass what is essentially the SSJ Stimulus, that would be incredible.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Actually hoping so if Trump is going to try to do what he said in his victory speech. If he can get the GOP congress to pass what is essentially the SSJ Stimulus, that would be incredible.yeah the big stimulus for infrastructure and whatnot should be great. i would even say tremendous. my concern is more funding based... particularly the long term budgetary issue with his tax policy

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 01:21 PM
:wow trump almost approaching john mccain levels of voting :wow

its a fuckin revival :wow
Trump delivered the White House, Congress and the Supreme Court to the GOP. Did McCain do that?

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Actually hoping so if Trump is going to try to do what he said in his victory speech. If he can get the GOP congress to pass what is essentially the SSJ Stimulus, that would be incredible.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/SSJ.html

Repugs will continue their destroy-govt strict austerity policies.

There won't be any stimulus because there will not be any increase in govt spending, except to enrich MIC's investors.

tlongII
11-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Where does it say he's going to win the popular vote? I don't see that at all.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Trump delivered the White House, Congress and the Supreme Court to the GOP. Did McCain do that?mccain inspired more people to go pull the lever for him :lol

Chinook
11-10-2016, 01:28 PM
yeah the big stimulus for infrastructure and whatnot should be great. i would even say tremendous. my concern is more funding based... particularly the long term budgetary issue with his tax policy

Oh yeah. The economy's probably fucked. But I do think he could do this. Dude called himself a job-creator, and this would create a ton of jobs.

I actually feel significantly more optimistic about a Trump presidency than I thought I would. Just no wars.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah. The economy's probably fucked. But I do think he could do this. Dude called himself a job-creator, and this would create a ton of jobs.

I actually feel significantly more optimistic about a Trump presidency than I thought I would. Just no wars.not a fan of him sticking a climate change skeptic with no background in science (political theory and economics degrees) ahead of the epa... or potentially similarly unqualified people in other positions, like carson in education

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Where does it say he's going to win the popular vote? I don't see that at all.

http://i.imgur.com/GS2OCS3.png

Chinook
11-10-2016, 01:33 PM
not a fan of him sticking a climate change skeptic with no background in science (political theory and economics degrees) ahead of the epa... or potentially similarly unqualified people in other positions, like carson in education

I'm not a fan in general. I just think there could be positives when before I didn't.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 01:36 PM
mccain inspired more people to go pull the lever for him :lol

He lost the presidency by a landslide, and the Democrats won the Senate and expanded their control of the House. The exact opposite of the results that Trump delivered.

Chinook
11-10-2016, 01:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GS2OCS3.png

Yes, but I think that means the same thing as this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Yes, but I think that means the same thing as this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election

No, that's the electoral vote. CNN has the same thing at the top of their page. What I'm referring to is the "Popular Vote" tab that only shows the popular vote. They're projecting that Trump will take the lead once the rest of the votes are counted.

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 01:43 PM

I actually feel significantly more optimistic about a Trump presidency than I thought I would. Just no wars.

Repugs will destroy jobs, probably starting with killing solar and wind support, killing govt research and investment, and of course continuing austerity, no new spending, and defunding govt at all levels, Fed, state, local.

Warlord23
11-10-2016, 01:45 PM
The "projected winner" check against Trump's name is based on EVs, not popular vote. It has been showing that since he crossed 270. Hillary will win the popular vote, but it doesn't matter - the GOP has the steering wheel and needs to govern for a change.

Chinook
11-10-2016, 01:48 PM
No, that's the electoral vote. CNN has the same thing at the top of their page. What I'm referring to is the "Popular Vote" tab that only shows the popular vote.

I went to the page and saw that. But I don't know. Cali is still only 70 percent in, and her lead keeps growing. I feel like it would be at least too close to call at this point, but I'm not a professional or even a hobbyist in this regard.

Chinook
11-10-2016, 01:49 PM
The "projected winner" check against Trump's name is based on EVs, not popular vote. It has been showing that since he crossed 270. Hillary will win the popular vote, but it doesn't matter - the GOP has the steering wheel and needs to govern for a change.

Yep, and wouldn't it be some shit if they did a good job. You know, all the things they know they needed to do but didn't because it would make Obama look good.

Warlord23
11-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Yep, and wouldn't it be some shit if they did a good job. You know, all the things they know they needed to do but didn't because it would make Obama look good.

Yeah, infrastructure and jobs bills will suddenly seem like great ideas to Congress, now that it's Trump signing them and not Obama. But you know what, I (and I suspect many others) will overlook their hypocrisy and childish opposition to Obama if they end up doing what's right for the economy now.

Chinook
11-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Yeah, infrastructure and jobs bills will suddenly seem like great ideas to Congress, now that it's Trump signing them and not Obama. But you know what, I (and I suspect many others) will overlook their hypocrisy and childish opposition to Obama if they end up doing what's right for the economy now.

Yeah, I'd overlook the shit out of it and vote for them in 2020 if it worked.

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 02:01 PM
The Repugs, for the past 25 years, have shown no interest in governing, NONE.

That's where "ALL POLITICS, ALL THE TIME" comes from.

St Ronnie The Useful Idiot parroting the toxic VRWC bullshit "Government IS the problem" is the ideology the Repugs adore blindly.

Govt cannot, must not do any good. Govt is evil Repugs will prevent their govt from doing any good for the 99%, while redistributing taxpayers $Ts away from taxpayers and to oligarchy.

Repugs are 100% BAD FUCKING FAITH.

Warlord23
11-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I'd overlook the shit out of it and vote for them in 2020 if it worked.

It's actually a killer strategy if you think about it. When in opposition, don't let your opponent pass laws that help the public and blame them for not performing. When in power, pass those exact same laws and claim credit. The GOP could slowly but surely marginalise the Dems at the Presidential level. The only problem is that they can't help but cut taxes, roll back regulations and "spread democracy" for their donors - and that comes back to bite them in the ass.

After Gingrich played hardball with Clinton to create a budget surplus, Bush increased Federal spending (subsidy programs, Medicare part D, military spending). But the 2 tax cuts and 2 wars eventually caught up with him. Now they've held the line against Obama's spending plans and reduced the deficit, in comes Trump with an infrastructure program. Let's see how the rest of it pans out.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 02:15 PM
He lost the presidency by a landslide, and the Democrats won the Senate and expanded their control of the House. The exact opposite of the results that Trump delivered.i dont get why you argue the math though. democrats got way less votes this time around than 08 or 12, while republicans got nearly the same

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 02:21 PM
democrats got way less votes this time around than 08 or 12, while republicans got nearly the same

:lol Dems "got way less", but the Repugs getting even less is a positive? :lol

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 02:22 PM
:lol Dems "got way less", but the Repugs getting even less is a positive? :lolnot talkin about positive or negative. just pointing out the factual numbers. you can make of it what you will

Chucho
11-10-2016, 02:26 PM
http://www.acronymfinder.com/SSJ.html

Repugs will continue their destroy-govt strict austerity policies.

There won't be any stimulus because there will not be any increase in govt spending, except to enrich MIC's investors.

Really? How?

For such a self-professed enlightened individual, you don't add anything other than butt-hurt name calling and posting ultra-liberal propaganda, but show zero knowledge directly. What's the story there, guy?

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 02:28 PM
i dont get why you argue the math though. democrats got way less votes this time around than 08 or 12, while republicans got nearly the same

By your logic, the candidate who delivered all the political power in this country to the GOP didn't revitalize the party, but the candidate who lost and left the GOP with no political power at all did. You do realize how idiotic this argument is, right? I'm assuming you do realize this, but you can't let it go because you enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 02:30 PM
By your logic, the candidate who delivered all the political power in this country to the GOP didn't revitalize the party, but the candidate who lost and left the GOP with no political power at all did. You do realize how idiotic this argument is, right?strength of schedule tbh

i'm not arguing that trump didnt win the election or that the republicans didn't win :lol... just pointing out the obvious that turnout was low as opposed to the narrative of a revived base which is completely unsupported by the numbers. the two aren't mutually exclusive

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 02:39 PM
strength of schedule tbh

i'm not arguing that trump didnt win the election or that the republicans didn't win :lol... just pointing out the obvious that turnout was low as opposed to the narrative of a revived base which is completely unsupported by the numbers. the two aren't mutually exclusive

I wasn't taking about a "revived base," though. All I said was that Trump and his supporters revitalized the party. Before we even got to the general election, he had already delivered record turnout in the Republican primary and broke the all-time record for most GOP primary votes. In the general election, he turned several solid blue states red for the first time in decades and delivered the most comprehensive Republican victory since the 1920s.

The narrative all election was that the GOP was on the brink of total collapse, they were going to lose at least the Senate if not all of Congress, they were never going to win the general again short of totally changing their platform, etc. Now, thanks largely to Trump and his movement, the GOP is in a stronger position than it's ever been in our lifetimes. How many people voted is completely irrelevant to my point that Trump turned around the GOP's fortunes.

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Really? How?

I would explain it, but I don't write Spanish.

Warlord23
11-10-2016, 02:47 PM
I wasn't taking about a "revived base," though. All I said was that Trump and his supporters revitalized the party. Before we even got to the general election, he had already delivered record turnout in the Republican primary and broke the all-time record for most GOP primary votes. In the general election, he turned several solid blue states red for the first time in decades and delivered the most comprehensive Republican victory since the 1920s.

The narrative all election was that the GOP was on the brink of total collapse, they were going to lose at least the Senate if not all of Congress, they were never going to win the general again short of totally changing their platform, etc. Now, thanks largely to Trump and his movement, the GOP is in a stronger position than it's ever been in our lifetimes. How many people voted is completely irrelevant to my point that Trump turned around the GOP's fortunes.

Except I'd say that he didn't revive the GOP as much as he reshaped the GOP. The GOP principles of free trade, free markets, fiscal restraint, Judeo-Christian family values, interventionist foreign policy, etc all got thrown under the Trump train. He got his vote out despite going against GOP orthodoxy. Now you have a GOP house, Senate and VP that have different policies than their leader. Yes the team won as a whole, but their entire platform is an afterthought to what Trump has promised. Should be fun seeing how it plays out.

Chucho
11-10-2016, 05:56 PM
I would explain it, but I don't write Spanish.

Yeah, not Mexican, but thanks for the translation of "I don't know my head from my ass, per par.".

That's weak, even from a piece of shit racist, hate-monger like you.

Bender
11-10-2016, 07:22 PM
will the Electors vote the way they are supposed to? Huff Po and other liberal rags are calling for them not to.

DMC
11-10-2016, 07:26 PM
This is like arguing over who had a higher shooting percentage vs who won the championship.

DMC
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM
will the Electors vote the way they are supposed to? Huff Po and other liberal rags are calling for them not to.

You want to see chaos, let that happen.

spurraider21
11-10-2016, 07:33 PM
You want to see chaos, let that happen.If you want to see chaos, let them vote the way they're supposed to.

DMC
11-10-2016, 07:36 PM
If you want to see chaos, let them vote the way they're supposed to.

Yeah, that's why all the 3rd worlders flock here, because of all the chaos.

Thread
11-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Trump delivered the White House, Congress and the Supreme Court to the GOP. Did McCain do that?

CN

No. McCain crawled away like he'd offended them.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Yes, they will. The vast majority of electors are party leaders/loyalists who are going to vote for their party's ticket. Faithless electors are extremely rare.

https://mic.com/articles/159144/no-faithless-electors-in-the-electoral-college-won-t-elect-hillary-clinton-president

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 08:41 PM
If you want to see chaos, let them vote the way they're supposed to.

:lol

oh crap
11-23-2016, 03:19 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hillary-clinton-s-popular-vote-lead-now-over-two-million-n687701

so.....uh

TheSanityAnnex
11-23-2016, 03:30 PM
so....uh

Trump beat Clinton in 13 key swing states by a 48.5%-to-46.6% margin

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 03:33 PM
so....uh

Trump beat Clinton in 13 key swing states by a 48.5%-to-46.6% margin

As with Repug counting fraud in OH '04, I'm sure there will be more proof of counting fraud by Repugs in '16.

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 03:42 PM
Then there is eternal, hyper-punitive policies in red states

MAP: States Where Convicted Felons Can’t Vote

http://ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/2014/02/26/felon-voting/

pgardn
The election is over.

Trump won.

Move forward.

TheSanityAnnex
https://mishgea.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/geographic-landslide1.png?w=529&h=371

:cry :cry :cry :cry

pgardn
11-23-2016, 03:45 PM
https://mishgea.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/geographic-landslide1.png?w=529&h=371

This really shows how the Democrats just missed people who live in rural areas and must be fairly self dependent.

Trump definitely made made a big impression on this group.

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 04:12 PM
The country is rigged towards low population states, both for the Senate and for the Electoral College.

SpursforSix
11-23-2016, 04:16 PM
The country is rigged towards low population states, both for the Senate and for the Electoral College.

I swear I read somewhere that your mom has baboon vagina. Please confirm.

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 04:43 PM
The country is "rigged" towards the producers instead of the consumers, as it should be.

DMC
11-23-2016, 05:17 PM

What's always misleading about these maps is that land area doesn't vote and doesn't decide number of voters. As lopsided as the color represents, the population is concentrated in small areas, mostly in blue. The only telling stat is the electoral votes, winning states. That's what was surprising.

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 05:53 PM
The country is "rigged" towards the producers instead of the consumers, as it should be.

:lol what bullshit.

10Ms of people want good jobs, work at bad jobs (often 2 or more), get by with public assistance, but VRWC/BigCorp has destroyed good jobs.

The economy is rigged towards BigFinance, BigCorp, 1% and everybody else is fucked.

Voting as a "democracy" is rigged towards low population states, both for the Senate and for the Electoral College.

Don The Con and Repugs will fuck over everybody but their own top decile.

See the Princeton study about USA as oligarchy, and try to refute it.

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 05:55 PM
Nice word salad, but it has nothing to do with my post.

The Electoral College exists to make sure that the consumer class in large urban centers on the coasts can't simply outvote the people who grow their food, manufacture and transport their goods, and produce their electricity. It works just fine as intended and doesn't need to change.

Wild Cobra
11-23-2016, 06:23 PM
As with Repug counting fraud in OH '04, I'm sure there will be more proof of counting fraud by Repugs in '16.

I will contend it's the democrats that cheat and reprogram the electronic voting machines.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Politics/2004ohioelection.jpg

AaronY
11-23-2016, 06:33 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trump-lost-most-of-the-american-economy-in-this-election/

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 06:48 PM

The Electoral College exists to make sure that the consumer class in large urban centers on the coasts can't simply outvote the people who grow their food, manufacture and transport their goods, and produce their electricity. It works just fine as intended and doesn't need to change.

nope, the EC was designed to give electors, supposedly a more serious, less gullible group, a chance to override a demagogic winner of the popular vote. eg, exactly like now, to override the demagogue Don The Con.

spurraider21
11-23-2016, 06:57 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/0e9f6e1fa8ad7a1d8ffc802117eff942.png

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 07:00 PM

yep, the EC was designed PRECISELY to block inexperienced, ignorant, lying, conning demagogues like Don The Con from becoming Pres.

more discussion:

http://time.com/4575119/electoral-college-demagogues/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/the-electoral-college-was-meant-to-stop-men-like-trump-from-being-president/508310/

TheSanityAnnex
11-23-2016, 07:48 PM
yep, the EC was designed PRECISELY to block inexperienced, ignorant, lying, conning demagogues like Don The Con from becoming Pres.

more discussion:

http://time.com/4575119/electoral-college-demagogues/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/the-electoral-college-was-meant-to-stop-men-like-trump-from-being-president/508310/

Don't worry honey. You still got a participation sticker for voting.

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 09:34 PM
"Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union"

Translation: you can't just appeal to the takers to win an election - you also have to appeal to the makers.

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 09:37 PM
"Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union"

Translation: you can't just appeal to the takers to win an election - you also have to appeal to the makers.

Don The Con is a taker, been fucking over makers, suppliers, investors his entire career.

spurraider21
11-23-2016, 10:05 PM

That has nothing to do with "makers" and "takers" :lol... It's him warning against a popular figure without qualifications

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 10:06 PM
Don The Con is a taker, been fucking over makers, suppliers, investors his entire career.
Don The POTUS built his small family business into a multi-billion-dollar global empire.

You live in mommy's basement and collect welfare checks.

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 10:08 PM
Don The POTUS built his small family business into a multi-billion-dollar global empire.

Don the Con lost all first $Ms from Daddy, who bailed him out. Then he went bankrupt 3 or 4 more times, costing his investors $100Ms, while paying himself very well. Perfect definition of a grifter.

His starter wealth has been outperformed by both the stock market and the real estate market.

rmt
11-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Don the Con lost all first $Ms from Daddy, who bailed him out. Then he went bankrupt 3 or 4 more times, costing his investors $100Ms, while paying himself very well. Perfect definition of a grifter.

His starter wealth has been outperformed by both the stock market and the real estate market.

You're not accounting for his lavish lifestyle and multiple divorces/child support.

Th'Pusher
11-23-2016, 10:59 PM
You're not accounting for his lavish lifestyle and multiple divorces/child support.

You make such convincing points RMT. You really do a great job of selling your boy Trump.

baseline bum

That's what I'm always looking for in a presidential candidate.

Th'Pusher
That's what I'm always looking for in a presidential candidate.

CosmicCowboy
11-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Point being, if we had all invested every penny we earned all our life in the stock market we would all be rich. These comparisons are stupid.

Th'Pusher
11-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Point being, if we had all invested every penny we earned all our life in the stock market we would all be rich. These comparisons are stupid.

But his gold house and rocket car were good investments and not garish at all.

Clipper Nation
11-24-2016, 12:54 AM

:lmao Actually buying this myth

https://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-09-03/should-donald-trump-have-indexed-

Nbadan
11-24-2016, 03:02 AM
Clintons popular vote lead surpasses two million.
Source: NYT

With new votes tallied from New Jersey, Illinois, Maryland and California, Mrs. Clinton’s popular vote lead reached 2,017,563 overnight.

Mrs. Clinton’s lead now exceeds the winning percentages of seven presidents, five of whom also won the Electoral College. And it has given rise to a push from liberal activists to demand audits in three states won narrowly by Mr. Trump: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

mainly it is pointing toward a structural disadvantage Democrats have with the Electoral College: Their voters are too concentrated in the bright blue states of the West Coast and Northeast. Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections, but lost two of them (Al Gore in 2000, and Mrs. Clinton now) in the Electoral College.

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead in the popular vote to 1.5 percentage points, a spread not seen for a losing candidate since 1876.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

spurraider21
11-24-2016, 04:05 AM
small family business
:rollin

RD2191
11-24-2016, 08:53 AM
:wakeup2 million

florige
11-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Clintons popular vote lead surpasses two million.
Source: NYT

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

Re-count at this point?

baseline bum
11-24-2016, 10:37 AM
Re-count at this point?

Why? None of those votes from California are going to help her win Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Spurminator
11-24-2016, 10:43 AM
The EC is what it is and there's no reason it shouldn't remain. Dems just need better grassroots efforts. They got cocky.

CosmicCowboy
11-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Why? None of those votes from California are going to help her win Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Didn't you hear? The latest liberal claim is that the Russians hacked the voting machines there.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/those-russian-election-hacking-claims

ElNono
11-24-2016, 01:47 PM
The EC is what it is and there's no reason it shouldn't remain. Dems just need a candidate that's not a bitch and phony as fuck. They got cocky.

fify

Nbadan
11-24-2016, 01:58 PM
Didn't you hear? The latest liberal claim is that the Russians hacked the voting machines there.

Whatever the claim, there is no denying that Putin/Russia, along with Wikileaks, tried to manipulate the US election....this sets a bad precedent for everyone....

Splits
11-24-2016, 02:21 PM

:lol OP is a faggot

Reck
11-24-2016, 03:30 PM
:lol CNN
:lol Wolf projections

CosmicCowboy
11-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Oh Look!

Reck finally unrolled from his sobbing fetal position!

Tell us again about Hillary's commanding lead in the polls!

Axl Rose
11-24-2016, 04:00 PM
Oh Look!

:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-24-2016, 05:56 PM
:lol Hillary
:lol Biggest loser in history

spurraider21
11-24-2016, 06:02 PM
No, that's the electoral vote. CNN has the same thing at the top of their page. What I'm referring to is the "Popular Vote" tab that only shows the popular vote. They're projecting that Trump will take the lead once the rest of the votes are counted.

baseline bum
11-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Oh Look!

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/ListerBlister.gif

Big Dog
11-24-2016, 07:34 PM
:lol Faggot
:lol how does defeat taste

florige
11-24-2016, 09:11 PM

Jill stein is supposedly helping orchestrate this. Not sure her deal
When she openly said during interviews that she didn't care that she took votes from Clinton.

Clipper Nation
11-24-2016, 09:14 PM
Jill stein is supposedly helping orchestrate this. Not sure her deal
When she openly said during interviews that she didn't care that she took votes from Clinton.
She's just another leftist on the Soros payroll, like the rest of the crooks. They want a recount so they can rig the votes to make Hillary win.

Spurminator
11-24-2016, 10:14 PM
She's just another leftist on the Soros payroll, like the rest of the crooks. They want a recount so they can rig the votes to make Hillary win.

Lol infowars

Splits
11-24-2016, 11:38 PM
:lol OP
:lol creates "Church of Trump" thread in July 2015, disappears until Nov 9 2016
:lol "libertarian"
:lol spouts party-line propaganda like any garden variety Repug
:lol thinks Radly Balko is a "cuck"
:lol flooding the /pol forum with his bullshit after his hero won
:lol too scared to post in /pol when his hero was dead in the water
:lol frontrunning faggot
:lol doesn't know how to interpret a graphic
:lol as of today
http://i.imgur.com/yJehL0W.png
:lol :cry George Soros :cry
:lol OP

LkrFan
11-25-2016, 12:46 AM

Reck
11-25-2016, 03:17 AM
Oh Look!

Oh that's original.

Why are you looking at me faggot? It isn't like every major polls didn't have her ahead substantially. Even your dumbass was singing the Hillary will win tune so why dont you back up and shut the fuck up abit?

Chinook
11-25-2016, 08:06 AM

I'm pretty sure that the Founders had no idea that California even existed, let alone that it was going to be a liberal haven of "takers" (even though Cali is the largest producer in the country). "The West Coast" back in those days was like the area around Lake Michigan.

Chinook
11-25-2016, 08:11 AM
The EC is what it is and there's no reason it shouldn't remain. Dems just need better grassroots efforts. They got cocky.

The EC is shitty and has been ever since the radio became a widely used device. Now, you can argue that people are reasonably informed about their candidates and can make a legitimate decision on their next president. Yes, the Dems picked a shitty candidate and didn't deserve to win. But the College needs to go, if only to start streamlining the election process and let us more toward things like voting online or throughout the year rather than dealing with the flurry at the end or the voter-suppression laws.

Thread
11-25-2016, 08:13 AM

I like the (Kellyanne) character the best. The bags under the eyes.:lol

CosmicCowboy
11-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Oh that's original.

Why are you looking at me faggot? It isn't like every major polls didn't have her ahead substantially. Even your dumbass was singing the Hillary will win tune so why dont you back up and shut the fuck up abit?

Because I wasn't running in here every five minutes posting another poll and smugly proclaiming Hillary's insurmountable lead.

CosmicCowboy
11-25-2016, 09:45 AM
The EC exists because we are a union of STATES. It was the great compromise (just like the house/senate) so that less populated stated didn't end up getting completely ruled by the urban states. The US would have never existed without it.

boutons_deux
11-25-2016, 09:58 AM
The EC exists because we are a union of STATES. It was the great compromise (just like the house/senate) so that less populated stated didn't end up getting completely ruled by the urban states. The US would have never existed without it.

Bullshit.

rmt
11-25-2016, 10:48 AM
Bullshit.

So why aren't you complaining about the Senate?

pgardn
11-25-2016, 11:00 AM
Either way it was a very close election and both candidates understood the electoral process and fashioned campaigns to try and win.

Get on with it.

Thread
11-25-2016, 11:49 AM
Either way it was a very close election and both candidates understood the electoral process and fashioned campaigns to try and win.

Get on with it.

One of 'em did. The other? She just kept X'ing out days on the calendar.

Nbadan
11-25-2016, 12:25 PM

Because I wasn't running in here every five minutes posting another poll and smugly proclaiming Hillary's insurmountable lead.

Just to be clear here, Clinton won the popular vote, so Reck was technically right....

CosmicCowboy
11-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Just to be clear here, Clinton won the popular vote, so Reck was technically right....

Nope

Reck was trumpeting her invincibility in swing states.

LkrFan
11-25-2016, 02:58 PM
I like the (Kellyanne) character the best. The bags under the eyes.:lol

SnakeBoy
11-26-2016, 01:14 AM
Oh that's original.

Splits
12-13-2016, 12:55 AM
:lmao OP

:cry the popular vote doesn't matter but I made this thread anyways :cry

spurraider21
12-13-2016, 01:06 AM

mavsfan1000
12-13-2016, 02:35 AM
Still POTUS. Doesn't matter if you get blown out in one game in a series. As long as you win game 7. ;)

spurraider21
12-13-2016, 02:50 AM
Still POTUS. Doesn't matter if you get blown out in one game in a series. As long as you win game 7. ;)of course he won. but OP is still laughable

:lol op

Thread
12-13-2016, 06:37 AM
Still POTUS. Doesn't matter if you get blown out in one game in a series. As long as you win game 7. ;)

The Grand

resistanze
12-13-2016, 10:15 AM

:lol treating your Democratic electoral process like sports
:lol rooting for politicians that work against your interests
:lol We won! You lost!

Winehole23
12-13-2016, 10:24 AM
tribalism has superseded patriotism or any notion of the common good.

Winehole23
12-13-2016, 10:25 AM
6PQ6335puOc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc)

DMX7
12-13-2016, 10:31 AM

Small family business? You really don't know anything, do you.

Clipper Nation
12-13-2016, 10:35 AM
The Cubs and Indians both scored 27 runs apiece in the World Series. According to shitlib logic, they are co-champions. What time is the parade in Cleveland?

Spurminator
12-13-2016, 11:28 AM
The Cubs and Indians both scored 27 runs apiece in the World Series. According to shitlib logic, they are co-champions. What time is the parade in Cleveland?

No, I think they're just making fun of the guy who said the Cubs outscored the Indians by 10.

boutons_deux
12-13-2016, 11:30 AM
tribalism has superseded patriotism or any notion of the common good.

All Those “Real American” Patriots and Oathkeepers Are Frauds

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/13/real-american-patriots-oathkeepers-frauds.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Clipper Nation
12-13-2016, 11:46 AM
Politicus USA = fake news.

mavsfan1000
12-13-2016, 02:59 PM
:lol treating your Democratic electoral process like sports
:lol rooting for politicians that work against your interests
:lol We won! You lost!
That's the way I roll. :lol
The liberal politicians are the ones hurting us more. Conservatives aren't perfect either. But I'll pick the lesser of the two evils.
Yep :lol

Winehole23
12-13-2016, 08:53 PM
Politicus USA = fake news.we already have a perfectly good word for this: propaganda.

no one's immune. it's the coin of the realm.

Winehole23
12-13-2016, 08:57 PM
lies, bullshit, statistics, cunning use of the truth and partial truth.

the agonism of politics is more or less rhetorical struggle, plus power.

Winehole23
12-13-2016, 09:01 PM
Conservatives are gonna get some licks in. The resulting good or ill will be repaid in kind.

Splits
12-13-2016, 10:03 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

:lol There goes the liberals' last excuse for their loss.

My OP = fake news.