PDA

View Full Version : The great Bernard Sanders on CNN

FkLA
11-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Basically just confirmed that he is coming for that ass in 2020.

:cry

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_large/public/thumbnails/image/2016/11/10/18/gettyimages-580961390-1.jpg

z0sa
11-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Dems pushing Hillary was extremely retarded in hindsight.

But Bernies only good for one term in '20.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Bernie for President* 2020!

*of Bingo Night at the retirement home

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:33 PM
He could have won but he allowed himself to be cucked. I lost respect for the guy. He was a libertarian who moved to the DNC and then decided to support Hillary after they reamed his asshole out. Yeah we need him in office.

SnakeBoy
11-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Can't wait to see the 80 year old on the campaign trail.

FkLA
11-10-2016, 05:44 PM
He played his cards right. He's now the most influential democrat in the country. I know holding that title takes a hit with a Republican president and congress, but it's still a lot better than the alternative if he had turned on the party. He'll get what he deserves in 2020, tbh.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:45 PM
He played his cards right. He's now the most influential democrat in the country. I know holding that title takes a hit with a Republican president and congress, but it's still a lot better than the alternative if he had turned on the party. He'll get what he deserves in 2020, tbh.

He could be the POTUS, and really be the most influential instead of the best loser.

z0sa
11-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Can't wait to see the 80 year old on the campaign trail.

At that point it will be a 74 yr old trump vs 78 yr old bernie :lol

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 05:46 PM
He's a sell out because he didn't want a Trump presidency? :lol

FkLA
11-10-2016, 05:49 PM
He could be the POTUS, and really be the most influential instead of the best loser.

I would've loved to have seen him try but I doubt he would've won as a third party candidate.

DMC
11-10-2016, 05:52 PM

Sell out? Probably not. In a marriage we'd call him a cuck for sticking with the bitch that was fucking around on him. Doesn't mean he had to go to another one, just not voice support for that one.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 05:54 PM
Sell out? Probably not. In a marriage we'd call him a cuck for sticking with the bitch that was fucking around on him. Doesn't mean he had to go to another one, just not voice support for that one.

Or maybe he's not a shithead who would cut off his nose to spite his face.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 05:56 PM

He's a sellout because his rally cry was against everything he ended up supporting. He should have had a back bone, walked away and said look people, this is exactly the type of back room politicking that is killing this country.

Instead, he toed the company line and became like all the rest. No backbone. I don't want a President with no backbone.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 05:57 PM
He's a sellout because his rally cry was against everything he ended up supporting. He should have had a back bone, walked away and said look people, this is exactly the type of back room politicking that is killing this country.

Instead, he toed the company line and became like all the rest. No backbone. I don't want a President with no backbone.

Or maybe he didn't want to elect Trump.

z0sa
11-10-2016, 05:58 PM

Another move that in hindsight shouldnt have been made.

Chucho
11-10-2016, 06:00 PM

He's a sell out because he's no spine and got skull fucked in front of everyone by his own party and then after swallowing their jizims, he stood next to them. That's a sell out. He went against everything he said he was against, knew what they did like everyone else and he still cosigned his assassins hit on him.

So, you're excusing a cuck being a sell out because he's so spineless, he couldn't detract from the Trump Train by himself and all his followers? LOeffinL.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:03 PM
He's a sell out because he's no spine and got skull fucked in front of everyone by his own party and then after swallowing their jizims, he stood next to them. That's a sell out. He went against everything he said he was against, knew what they did like everyone else and he still cosigned his assassins hit on him.

So, you're excusing a cuck being a sell out because he's so spineless, he couldn't detract from the Trump Train by himself and all his followers? LOeffinL.

If Sanders is spineless what the fuck is the Republican party?

FkLA
11-10-2016, 06:03 PM

What specifically did he end up supporting that he was strongly against? He saw Shillary as the lesser of two evils, nothing more. Someone he would have an easier time working with to try to push some of the things he was proposing. He was already working with her to make colleges tuition free for students who's parents made under 100k (or so).

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:05 PM

Well that did a lot of good :lmao

So he blasts the person he's running against, only to turn around after being railroaded by her proving everything he said true. Thinking that his supporters and others would just be ok with Hillary?

If that's true then I don't want him as my President because he's dumb.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:07 PM

More people in the REP party openly sh*t on Trump than anything I can remember. I've never seen a party sh*t on their own candidate as much as REP did on Trump. He still won.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Well that did a lot of good :lmao

So he blasts the person he's running against, only to turn around after being railroaded by her proving everything he said true. Thinking that his supporters and others would just be ok with Hillary?

If that's true then I don't want him as my President because he's dumb.

You're acting like Trump won in a landslide. He had a razor thin margin in a few states.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:08 PM
You're acting like Trump won in a landslide. He had a razor thin margin in a few states.

He won. Period. And it should have been obvious as well when DEM supporters said no to Hillary in 2008 and the Bernie supporters said no to her in the primaries.

Now Trump is in and he looks like a turncoat that was too easily persuaded to fall in line.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 06:09 PM

He won the Electoral College easily and he won states that had been blue for decades :lol

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 06:09 PM
He could have won but he allowed himself to be cucked. I lost respect for the guy. He was a libertarian

:lol Holy Shit, that's hilarious

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:11 PM
More people in the REP party openly sh*t on Trump than anything I can remember. I've never seen a party sh*t on their own candidate as much as REP did on Trump. He still won.

He said Cruz's father helped kill JFK and called his wife ugly. Made fun of McCain for being a POW.

DPG21920
Just to note - I really believed in Bernie. I've been very vocal about my disdain for Hillary (even though I always said Trump can't be allowed to win).

I'm furious at Bernie for being a coward though. I don't blame him for being caught in the machine. Not a fair fight. I blame him for being spineless after though.

Clipper Nation
Bernie lost any chance of respect, dignity, or political relevance the moment this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/uJhRynB.jpg

If Vermont wasn't so pathetic, he'd probably even go on to lose his seat next time he's up for re-election.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:12 PM
He won. Period. And it should have been obvious as well when DEM supporters said no to Hillary in 2008 and the Bernie supporters said no to her in the primaries.

Now Trump is in and he looks like a turncoat that was too easily persuaded to fall in line.

Everything should have been obvious? I hate when people say things that clearly weren't obvious after the fact.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:13 PM
He said Cruz's father helped kill JFK and called his wife ugly. Made fun of McCain for being a POW.

Ok - I'm saying REP aren't spineless like Bernie because many of them sh*t on their own candidate. REP are idiots as a whole but they didn't toe the company line like Bernie did. They stuck to their guns about Trump even though he was the face of the party.

Bernie got sh*t on by his own party then had the never to sit there and say "vote for Hillary". It's bullsh*t. Many people woul have quit their jobs over being treated like that. Hell, they may have even sued their company.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:15 PM
He won the Electoral College easily and he won states that had been blue for decades :lol

He barely won the electoral college. Florida by 1.3 points. Pennsylvania by 1.2 points. Wisconsin by 1 point. Michigan by 0.3 points. It's like saying the Lakers blew out the Kings in the 02 WCF.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Ok - I'm saying REP aren't spineless like Bernie because many of them sh*t on their own candidate. REP are idiots as a whole but they didn't toe the company line like Bernie did. They stuck to their guns about Trump even though he was the face of the party.

Bernie got sh*t on by his own party then had the never to sit there and say "vote for Hillary". It's bullsh*t. Many people woul have quit their jobs over being treated like that. Hell, they may have even sued their company.

LOL Cruz endorsed that fuck.

DPG21920
Everything should have been obvious? I hate when people say things that clearly weren't obvious were after the fact.

I said it should have been obvious. I'm not saying I saw it before it happened. Saying it should have been obvious with the benefit of hindsight means that it was not obvious during the time.

But when DEMS not only slapped Obama supporters in the face by trotting out Hillary but then also the closest thing to Obama supporters in Bernie supporters, it should have been obvious.

DEM supporters didn't want Hillary (or enough of them didn't want her - obviously some did).

boutons_deux
"Bernie got sh*t on by his own party"

Bernie isn't a Dem, he's an independent.

He ran for the Dem nomination. No way the Dem establishment would let him have the nomination.

He supported Hillary because he wanted Trash kept out of office.

goddam, You People are fucking stupid.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:17 PM
LOL Cruz endorsed that fuck.

Ok - did you see anyone in the DEMS speak out against her like you saw with REP and Trump? I didn't say everyone spoke out, but are you honestly saying you weren't surprised at how many seemingly didn't support Trump?

To me that was one of the most interesting parts of the damn election.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:18 PM
I said it should have been obvious. I'm not saying I saw it before it happened. Saying it should have been obvious with the benefit of hindsight means that it was not obvious during the time.

But when DEMS not only slapped Obama supporters in the face by trotting out Hillary but then also the closest thing to Obama supporters in Bernie supporters, it should have been obvious.

DEM supporters didn't want Hillary (or enough of them didn't want her - obviously some did).

Why should it have been obvious? It's only obvious now.

RD2191
11-10-2016, 06:18 PM

He ran for the Dem nomination. No way the Dem establishment would let him have the nomination.

Tbh

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:19 PM

If people are stupid what does that make DEMS for not being able to beat Trump?

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:20 PM
If people are stupid what does that make DEMS for not being able to beat Trump?

A bunch of fucking Clinton loyalists. I wish I could slap the shit out of Biden for not running, he would have had a chance to derail her.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:21 PM

It should have been obvious because we already knew from 2008 with the hate spewed towards Hillary (even from Obama himself) that Hillary was not wanted. Then with Obama being re-elected and having high approval ratings it showed even more that people believed in that decision.

Then with the Bernie stuff and them basically blowing those supporters off saying "grow up", at that point, it should have ben obvious what Hillary meant to the DEM chances of winning.

The dots were there to be connected. But like the DEMS, many people were out of touch with what the single most important factor in this election was: Frustration with the career politician and how far gone the trust was within the people.

Hillary is the poster child for career crooked politician.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:24 PM

And just so you know - I'm not going at you. You are on one of the few posters in this political forum I actually like engaging with.

I also admit I have some bias. I was inspired by Bernie (and haven't been inspired by anyone in a long time). I was pretty disheartened at what happened. I already didn't like Hillary, but that made it 10x worse (and I still disliked Trump more other than the fact he represented the possilbity of the "blow it up" option).

So to see Bernie toe that company line with her after what happened wore on me. It bothers me to this day. I'm not blaming Bernie for getting railroaded. But I lost all hope when he stood behind her.

vy65
11-10-2016, 06:24 PM
I don't think the answer to having gone further right is to go further left

DMX7
11-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Bernie lost any chance of respect, dignity, or political relevance the moment this happened:

If Vermont wasn't so pathetic, he'd probably even go on to lose his seat next time he's up for re-election.

That was bad optics. Imagine he and Cory Booker! :wow

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:29 PM
And just so you know - I'm not going at you. You are on one of the few posters in this political forum I actually like engaging with.

I also admit I have some bias. I was inspired by Bernie (and haven't been inspired by anyone in a long time). I was pretty disheartened at what happened. I already didn't like Hillary, but that made it 10x worse (and I still disliked Trump more other than the fact he represented the possilbity of the "blow it up" option).

So to see Bernie toe that company line with her after what happened wore on me. It bothers me to this day. I'm not blaming Bernie for getting railroaded. But I lost all hope when he stood behind her.

Bernie is easily my favorite candidate of my lifetime too but I'd have been pissed seeing him pull a Nader even though I hate Clinton. Clinton's only redeeming value was to be a check and balance against the teabagger house, but better four years of crooks acting as checks against each other vs four years of the Koch elected house getting their sociopathic bills signed into law. But I hate Clinton enough that I would have voted Trump if the Democrats controlled the house.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:38 PM
It was a no win situation. At least Trump may force people into action. I'm not holding my breath on Trump doing anything himself. I'm just hoping that losing to Trump and having to vote for Trump is a major wake up call to candidates.

People voting for Trump don't even like him and have said that. It wasn't about race it was about blowing it up and proving a point (as irresponsible as that may turn out to be).

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 06:42 PM
"blowing it up"

... DC, Repugs, Dems won't blow up. How naive anybody is.

Trash's win has handed the Repugs the continuation Congressional control. Fire in the hole! BOOM! All blown up. :lol

Trash will sign every single establishment/VRWC/Repug bill that Congress puts on his desk. BOOM!

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:42 PM
It was a no win situation. At least Trump may force people into action. I'm not holding my breath on Trump doing anything himself. I'm just hoping that losing to Trump and having to vote for Trump is a major wake up call to candidates.

People voting for Trump don't even like him and have said that. It wasn't about race it was about blowing it up and proving a point (as irresponsible as that may turn out to be).

I think Trump is a Trojan horse into Washington, not a hand grenade lobbed into the city.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 06:44 PM
I think Trump is a Trojan horse into Washington, not a hand grenade lobbed into the city.

Very possible. But that's how bad the people hated the Hillary's of the world. They were willing to risk that.

boutons_deux
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
I think Trump is a Trojan horse

on whose behalf? who sends the gift of a Big Orange Turd?

FkLA
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7olRYfzzc

shit never gets old :cry

America fucked up but it'll have a chance to redeem itself in 2020, tbh.

SnakeBoy
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM

Winners

DMC
11-10-2016, 07:30 PM

Then he should have joined the GOP instead of the DNC.

DMC
11-10-2016, 07:31 PM

Same. He's a democrat.

SnakeBoy
11-10-2016, 07:32 PM
lol pinning your hopes on Bernie Sanders to lead the Dems out of the darkness.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 07:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7olRYfzzc

shit never gets old :cry

America fucked up but it'll have a chance to redeem itself in 2020, tbh.
Decades of giving the same boring speech about the "millionaires and billionaires" while his colleagues actually did things.

Thread
11-10-2016, 08:08 PM

CN

Thread
11-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Decades of giving the same boring speech about the "millionaires and billionaires" while his colleagues actually did things.

CN

Our political sage.

FkLA
11-10-2016, 08:32 PM

That same boring speech is going to get him into the white house where he'll go down as the GOAT POTUS.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 08:34 PM
That same boring speech is going to get him into the white house where he'll go down as the GOAT POTUS.
:lol You sound like SASdynasty! trying to prop up Porker's career, tbh. It's over.

Thread
11-10-2016, 08:34 PM
I still get a hoot when I think back to that debate where Trump brought all those women who'd been done wrong by Bill. The Clinton people told him to "Go fuck himself." :lol

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 08:37 PM
I still get a hoot when I think back to that debate where Trump brought all those women who'd been done wrong by Bill. The Clinton people told him to "Go fuck himself." :lol
The look on Rapin' Bill's gd face when his victims walked in. Christ!

http://i.imgur.com/aCIf5dZ.jpg

He looked like Spurfan right after 6.

FkLA
11-10-2016, 08:49 PM
:lol You sound like SASdynasty! (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9070) trying to prop up Porker's career, tbh. It's over.

He's not going anywhere. The great Bernard Sanders and I will see you in 4 years, my friend.

DMC
11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
The motherfucker was too old to run this time, which is partly why he just bent over for Hillary and her strap on. The other part of him was the pacifist socialist talker that did nothing when the first shots started.

Xevious
11-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Won't Bernie be like 102 next election cycle?

hater
11-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Is he gonna compete for the candidate with the longest balls in history? :lol

monosylab1k
11-11-2016, 12:12 AM

True, letting BLM cuck him was pretty disgraceful. And it just shows how stupid most black people are that he was BY FAR the best candidate for them, even better than Obama, and they still completely rejected him.

Also, his lowest moment was the "enough about your damn e-mails" comment at the debate. He was stupid to play the nice guy card there. In hindsight, he could have easily won the primary if he took the emails and used them to shit all over her non-stop the way Trump did.

monosylab1k
11-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Ok - did you see anyone in the DEMS speak out against her like you saw with REP and Trump? I didn't say everyone spoke out, but are you honestly saying you weren't surprised at how many seemingly didn't support Trump?

To me that was one of the most interesting parts of the damn election.
Hillary didn't talk about grabbing men by the dick.

DPG21920
11-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Hillary didn't talk about grabbing men by the dick.

:lmao - Hillary has done plenty wrong as evidenced by her losing to Trump. Quit with the fake "when they go low, we go high" shtick. She never went high and was as dirty as it got.

I mean, her husband was getting blowies in the white house from other women. That's the literal manifestation of grabbing women by their *****.

I also find it funny how these athletes that cheat on their wives all the time, go to strip clubs all the time are teammates with dudes that beat up on their women came with their fake outrage of "that's not how our locker room talks".

Ok. Sure.

monosylab1k
11-11-2016, 12:27 AM
:lmao - Hillary has done plenty wrong as evidenced by her losing to Trump. Quit with the fake "when they go low, we go high" shtick. She never went high and was as dirty as it got.

I also find it funny how these athletes that cheat on their wives all the time, go to strip clubs all the time are teammates with dudes that beat up on their women came with their fake outrage of "that's not how our locker room talks".

Ok. Sure.

I'm just saying she never made some super inflammatory comment that needed to be condemned by fellow Democrats.

DPG21920
11-11-2016, 12:30 AM
I'm just saying she never made some super inflammatory comment that needed to be condemned by fellow Democrats.

Sure. She knows how to play the game. What Trump said was disgusting and i'm not ignorant; I understand you or I or anyone saying that is different than our President.

But....at the end of the day, just because Hillary knows how to play the game better doesn't mean we don't know she's said and done way worse things.

The point of the "did DEMS speak out against Hillary" thing was about that party being out of touch and full of collusion and it cost them the election and landed a guy like Trump in the WH.

spurraider21
11-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Hillary didn't talk about grabbing men by the dick.probably woulda gotten her more votes... empowering women, etc

spurraider21
11-11-2016, 12:31 AM
when they go low, we go highthat never happened tbh :lol... during that debate trump launched a bunch of personal attacks, clinton gave the "when they go low" line, and then immediately launched a bunch of personal attacks at trump

DPG21920
11-11-2016, 12:33 AM
:lol No it certainly did not. It was surreal watching her spout that then not only attack Trump right after but then run gut punching commercials :lol

monosylab1k
11-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Sure. She knows how to play the game. What Trump said was disgusting and i'm not ignorant; I understand you or I or anyone saying that is different than our President.

But....at the end of the day, just because Hillary knows how to play the game better doesn't mean we don't know she's said and done way worse things.

The point of the "did DEMS speak out against Hillary" thing was about that party being out of touch and full of collusion and it cost them the election and landed a guy like Trump in the WH.

Oh Dem arrogance definitely lost them the election. I heard she never even set foot in Wisconsin since she assumed it was in the bag. I just don't think shitting on your candidate was some smart move by Republicans - it wouldn't have been that way if Cruz was the nominee.

ducks
11-11-2016, 12:34 AM
She called blacks super predator

FkLA
03-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Donald, pepper your angus.

:wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV6CiASYH8o