PDA

View Full Version : Raptors: Anyone who didn't vote for Trump and is furious..You guys are welcome in Canada.

apalisoc_9
11-10-2016, 06:17 PM
- If you hate the Cold, BC is the province to go. People get excited in Vancouver when it actually snows. It's a lot like San Francisco too.. way too many Asians.

- Toronto is very identical to NY. You love big cities, move to toronto. Lots of career opportunities and diverse pussy.

- Alberta has some nice cities tbh. But be warned, Lots of white racist there...Lot of people in that province most likely support Donald Trump for the wrong reasons...

-Saskatchewan is probably a no go for most Americans. Super cold, two biggest city barely hit the half million population mark iirc. Way too small...Also, not diverse. Probably like 90% white people.

-Manitoba is hit or miss. Only city worth mentioning is Winnipeg...but the weather is awful, not a lot of career opportunitis, lazy aboriginals everywhere..( not their fault though..Systematically put into a disadvantage). Great place for families that like exploring the summer though. Beautifull lakes, farms,etc.

apalisoc_9
11-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Also, not going to bother mentoning norther Provinces..

None of you guys speak french and Nova scotia is an Island..Doubt anyone would want to love there.

baseline bum
11-10-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm not going to consider Canada until the wetbacks start crossing that border. Fuck your poutine and your old french whores.

ambchang
11-10-2016, 07:14 PM

None of you guys speak french and Nova scotia is an Island..Doubt anyone would want to love there.

You mean like an island of English speakers? That's not true. PEI and half of New Brunswick is English speaking. And Halifax is beautiful and the seafood there is great.

You can get by without French in Montreal.

Vancouver isn't like SF. American is a melting pot and everything is Americanized in some sense. Canadas ethnic stuff is way more authentic.

tonight...you
11-10-2016, 07:48 PM
- If you hate the Cold, BC is the province to go. People get excited in Vancouver when it actually snows. It's a lot like San Francisco too.. way too many Asians.

- Toronto is very identical to NY. You love big cities, move to toronto. Lots of career opportunities and diverse pussy.

- Alberta has some nice cities tbh. But be warned, Lots of white racist there...Lot of people in that province most likely support Donald Trump for the wrong reasons...

-Saskatchewan is probably a no go for most Americans. Super cold, two biggest city barely hit the half million population mark iirc. Way too small...Also, not diverse. Probably like 90% white people.

-Manitoba is hit or miss. Only city worth mentioning is Winnipeg...but the weather is awful, not a lot of career opportunitis, lazy aboriginals everywhere..( not their fault though..Systematically put into a disadvantage). Great place for families that like exploring the summer though. Beautifull lakes, farms,etc.

My wife wants to and she's apparently serious. She's already contacted real estate agents... I'm like- uhhh... As long as it's not a 'dry' area.
But she hates the cold... I think she'd rather Western Australia, but she also needs to get more informed, globally, tbh.

Thankfully I work no matter where I am. As long as I have my laptop... We okay.

tonight...you
11-10-2016, 07:53 PM

I didn't read this yet.
I actually do, which is why wifie is pretty gung ho on this. She's bi-lingual (Mexican girl) and I speak English, French (half my family) and Japanese (I used to work for an advertisement agency... these things happen) with a sprinkling od Spanish so she feels comfie, moving somewhere with a native French language. I also used to be a Regional Manager for a sunglass company and the NE North America was my territory. I am fully aware of the desire them for foreigners, especially Amercians to speak to them in THEIR language. I learned real fast. Bigger jackasses than those fucks in Connecticut.

apalisoc_9
11-10-2016, 08:33 PM
You mean like an island of English speakers? That's not true. PEI and half of New Brunswick is English speaking. And Halifax is beautiful and the seafood there is great.

You can get by without French in Montreal.

Vancouver isn't like SF. American is a melting pot and everything is Americanized in some sense. Canadas ethnic stuff is way more authentic.

Of course you can get by Montreal without french.

Places I named are mostly Americanized places..I imagine most would just move somewhere not so different but without the truml card.

I've never visited Prince Edward. Not sure why any nigga or ethnic minority would want to live East of ontario though.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Sane Canadians who don't want open borders, rapefugees, globalism and higher taxes are welcome to move to America. But you have to come in legally.

11-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Being so close, I visit canada(Toronto) a couple times a year, and it's a nice country, sure....but Canada has a whole heap of problems, dunno why any sane american would willfully move there. I suppose, most college age liberals would fit right in, though.

Kyle Orton
11-10-2016, 09:43 PM
yes, let's get the limp wristed sissies to join more of their kind, imo and then drop the bomb tbh...

ambchang
11-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Sane Canadians who don't want open borders, rapefugees, globalism and higher taxes are welcome to move to America. But you have to come in legally.

Tough to get any women to come though. Trudeau legalized pot because he smoked in his younger years. I'm sure trump will legalize child rape and other various forms of sexual assault using the same rationale.

webshad
11-10-2016, 11:41 PM

You honestly think it will be that bad?

On the sidenote: Americans make Mexicans work in hard laboured jobs, perhaps Canadians should do the same with Americans now :lol

Molotov
11-10-2016, 11:49 PM
You honestly think it will be that bad?

On the sidenote: Americans make Mexicans work in hard laboured jobs, perhaps Canadians should do the same with Americans now :lol

It's only fair..:lol

lefty
11-11-2016, 12:03 AM
There is a beisbol team in Toronto

Mitch
11-11-2016, 12:11 AM
:lol already bending over backwards for a president-elect

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canada-pm-trudeau-says-ready-renegotiate-nafta-trump-165713892.html

AlexJones
11-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Don't bother with Vancouver. Cuck capital

lefty
11-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Don't go to Montreal, unless you want to pay a shitload of taxes

Spurtacular
11-11-2016, 12:31 PM
OP furiously wiki'ing Canada. :lmao

JoeTait75
11-11-2016, 03:06 PM
I would think that if there's one thing Canada doesn't need to import it's sanctimonious white liberal assholes.

DMC
11-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Says "you're welcome in Canada"

Canadian customs spends 2 hours with me talking about why I am there. Claims they never heard of Apo.

cjw
11-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Sorry, Toronto is not identical to NY. Very nice city but not in the same stratosphere. Spent a month there one summer and go for work quite often.

And no mention of Quebec?

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Sorry, Toronto is not identical to NY. Very nice city but not in the same stratosphere. Spent a month there one summer and go for work quite often.

:vomit:

:lol serious, though, I'm moving to Montreal in a few months..I wouldn't dare live anywhere else in Quebec, though, as a Black man..

apalisoc_9
11-12-2016, 02:08 PM

As an Asian man, I hated my experience in Quebec. It's one of the least diverse cities in terms of racial culture. Montreal is better since its more diverse, but I never liked both...Quebec is like 99% white people, 40% of them are loud francophones.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2016, 02:10 PM
I should add that I've never visited the eastern and Northern Province. No reason for me to visit those places.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2016, 03:39 PM

Mal
11-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Nobody is leaving theirs welfare check and moving to Canada.

Molotov
11-12-2016, 05:16 PM

:lmao

StrengthAndHonor
11-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Just Wow man. LOL. Kudos...

Thread
11-12-2016, 07:16 PM

CN

resistanze
11-12-2016, 07:38 PM
I don't get the meme....the US currently doesn't have an immigration policy? :lol

cjw
11-12-2016, 08:06 PM
As an Asian man, I hated my experience in Quebec. It's one of the least diverse cities in terms of racial culture. Montreal is better since its more diverse, but I never liked both...Quebec is like 99% white people, 40% of them are loud francophones.

Sounds like Canada has its own issues then ;)

Clipper Nation
11-12-2016, 08:11 PM
I don't get the meme....the US currently doesn't have an immigration policy? :lol
We do, but it's a really shitty and broken one. Our legal immigration system is a complex mess of different arbitrary paths to citizenship, our refugee programs can barely vet anyone, our visa system is ill-equipped to handle overstays, our border security is lax (don't be fooled by Obama changing the legal definition of a deportation so he can claim deportations are up), and several of our major cities have literally decided to just not enforce our immigration laws. It's one of the biggest reasons Trump got elected, because he was the only one seriously raising the issue.

ambchang
11-12-2016, 11:07 PM

Toronto is Chicago
New York is one of a kind in North America.

ambchang
11-12-2016, 11:09 PM
I should add that I've never visited the eastern and Northern Province. No reason for me to visit those places.
No Canadian will ever call the northern territories provinces. You just outed yourself.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2016, 11:10 PM
No Canadian will ever call the northern territories provinces. You just outed yourself.

Sure.

11-13-2016, 09:21 PM
We do :lol someone applying for citizenship would probably take 3-5 years before they're accepted. I think you can join the army or something to bypass it though.

11-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Toronto is Chicago basically, except cleaner, safer(by product of being in Canada), and more diverse imo

Kawhitstorm
11-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Toronto is very identical to NY. You love big cities, move to toronto. Lots of career opportunities and diverse pussy.

You mean diverse FOB ASIAN pussy?:lol