PDA

View Full Version : "I'm happy Trump got elected

RandomGuy
11-11-2016, 01:32 AM
"I'm happy Trump got elected because I think he is going to pull America down and weaken the country," said Chegini, a 27-year-old civil engineer who would not give his full name. "I think the election of Trump means the weakening of America and it will be good for Iran."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/world-to-post-election-america-good-luck/ar-AAk6lKv?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

"We're seeing a disaster coming, from my perspective, because I think he's crazy," said Feina Zhen, a 27-year-old from Shenzhen who lived in the U.S. for six years and works at an investment firm in Beijing.

Feina Zhen, a 27-year-old from Shenzhen who lived in the U.S. for six years and works at an investment firm in Beijing, ironically wears a "Make China Great Again" hat while weighing-in on president-elect Trump.

We have officially become the worlds laughing stock.

Overall reaction is mixed, as with everything, but there is no small amount of "wow, that was dumb".

I guess we get to see.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2016, 01:40 AM
:lmao Canada, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the Philippines have already bent the knee and Trump isn't even the sitting president yet. But keep telling yourself that we're a "laughingstock" because China is mad that they no longer get to cheat in trade and manipulate their currency without pushback.

SnakeBoy
11-11-2016, 01:45 AM
Welcome back RG.

There was a thread worrying about you but I guess it got deleted.

I prayed for your feelings to feel better so you could start posting again. As always the Lord answers all prayers.

hater
11-11-2016, 07:36 AM
But I thought Trump was a joke and had zero chance :lmao

boutons_deux
11-11-2016, 07:41 AM
:lmao Canada, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the Philippines have already bent the knee and Trump isn't even the sitting president yet. But keep telling yourself that we're a "laughingstock" because China is mad that they no longer get to cheat in trade and manipulate their currency without pushback.

China will continue as before. Trash won't change a damn thing. He won't touch a comma in NAFTA

Countries have gone through the PRO-FORMA diplomatic congratulating, but in practice, it's meaningless, except in your USA Fuck Yeah fantasies.

The happiest politicians around the world, vindicated that USA has elected a bullying, lying, cheating autocrat, are in the most undemocratic countries.

RD2191
11-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Not to mention he'll be Putin's little bitch.

in2deep
11-11-2016, 09:50 AM

like Obama has been for the last 4 years?

boutons_deux
11-11-2016, 09:51 AM
like Obama has been for the last 4 years?

You Lie.

in2deep
11-11-2016, 09:53 AM
You Lie.

Putin has been running circles around Obama last 4 years. If you are in denial of that, I'm sorry, you are in a sad state.

boutons_deux
11-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Putin has been running circles around Obama last 4 years. If you are in denial of that, I'm sorry, you are in a sad state.

how about some specifics, and what you, renowned geopolitical expert who doesn't have to die in Syria, think Obama should have done in dick-measuring contest with Pootin.

Should he have man-spread like Pootin instead of crossing his legs?

in2deep
11-11-2016, 10:03 AM
how about some specifics, and what you, renowned geopolitical expert who doesn't have to die in Syria, think Obama should have done in dick-measuring contest with Pootin.

Should he have man-spread like Pootin instead of crossing his legs?

- Annexed Crimea, all US did is kick and scream

- took a shit on Obama's red line

- got themselves involved in Iran deals and forced Obama to concede ballistic weapons embargo

- Israel talking with Putin way more than Obama, they actually don't call Obama anymore

- took US out of Syria map

yeah, that didn't happen :lol

Wild Cobra
11-11-2016, 11:44 AM
I'm happy Trump got elected

I'm only happy that Hillary isn't president.

I really wish someone worth voting for was running.

Wild Cobra
11-11-2016, 11:46 AM

I hope you aren't stupid enough to believe that.

Hillary could never have a good dialog with other heads of state. At least Trump knows how to hob-nob with such people. If anything, he will make Putin his bitch!

Wild Cobra
11-11-2016, 11:47 AM
You Lie.

Yes, Obama is Putin's bitch, because he is afraid of Putin.