PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow Tomorrow the sun will come out Tomorrow

CavsSuperFan
11-11-2016, 06:48 AM
I hope everyone is well. Like many of you I have been quite upset over the election results. Fortunately the “loving and caring” Democratic Party is offering free grief counseling at many community colleges. I took advantage of this and I was given free hot chocolate and was able to hold puppies as well. Local musicians lead us in a chorus of Annie’s tomorrow tomorrow the sun will come out tomorrow. We had one last cry & decided that it is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. :cry

hater
11-11-2016, 07:39 AM
:lmao

I hears they are giving free purple or blue group hair coloring sessions for grief support :lmao

CavsSuperFan
11-14-2016, 12:47 PM
Never did I think I'd cry myself to sleep because of an election... Here's to a better tomorrow... Love you all... :cry
#StillWithHer #LoveTrumpsHate

Thread
11-14-2016, 01:32 PM
I hope everyone is well. Like many of you I have been quite upset over the election results. Fortunately the “loving and caring” Democratic Party is offering free grief counseling at many community colleges. I took advantage of this and I was given free hot chocolate and was able to hold puppies as well. Local musicians lead us in a chorus of Annie’s tomorrow tomorrow the sun will come out tomorrow. We had one last cry & decided that it is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. :cry

We're they big, or, diminutive?