11-11-2016, 09:57 PM
OP is dat nigga TBH. Bold this man.

AaronY
11-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Was so insanely proud of him today

DMX7
11-11-2016, 10:34 PM

I have never been more proud of him -- not even after any of the championships!

TheGreatYacht
11-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Greatest coach of all time. He can keep playing Fat head tbh :tu

davidbowie
11-11-2016, 10:49 PM
love that man. truly feel lucky to have him as a coach. wish i knew him personally. cant think of a better human being in sports.

that's my head coach :cry
https://5goldenrings.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/terrell-owens-crying.jpg%3Fw%3D359%26h%3D512

Budkin
11-11-2016, 10:51 PM
LOVE ME SOME POP!

Mikeanaro
11-11-2016, 10:53 PM
I dont... thats democracy.

TheGreatYacht
11-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Finally the Belichick comparisons end. One is a cheater that sends love letters to orange hitler, while the other speaks for the majority.

GSH
11-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Wait. Now we're starting off-topic threads about other off-topic threads?

Ima start a whole other thread saying that I'm against you standing with Pop.

vander
11-12-2016, 12:26 AM
Severely overrated coach who would be nothing without TD. More responsible for Spurs playoff exits than titles. He makes it difficult to continue being a fan.

RGMCSE
11-12-2016, 01:09 AM
Severely overrated coach who would be nothing without TD. More responsible for Spurs playoff exits than titles. He makes it difficult to continue being a fan.

Truth bomb tbh. TD carried his ass til the end.

John Petrucci
11-12-2016, 02:11 AM
Starting to question my political beliefs now that I know dabom and RD might even somewhat agree with me...

Good on GP, though.

DMC
11-12-2016, 02:11 AM
The vaginal bleeding in this thread is knee deep. Proud of him? What did he do, bench Tony?

DMC
11-12-2016, 02:12 AM
LOVE ME SOME POP!

Bend over then, I'll give you plenty POP.

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:13 AM

dabom
11-12-2016, 02:14 AM
Bend over then, I'll give you plenty POP.

Keepthatshitdownstairsfaggot.

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:14 AM
Starting to question my political beliefs now that I know dabom and RD might even somewhat agree with me...

Good on GP, though.

It's the same asshole, tbh; but then again, they're all clones on that side.

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:15 AM

Safe space poster trying to talk.

John Petrucci
11-12-2016, 02:17 AM
It's the same asshole, tbh; but then again, they're all clones on that side.

I mean, are they really all Harlem's trolls or is Apa not Harlem and has his own set of trolls? I'm just kinda lost on the TP/Kawhi troll war on this site.

DMC
11-12-2016, 02:18 AM

Shut up, faggot.

Pop had no issue praising someone who fucked his teammate's wife but don't say anything bad about her.

What Pop should be vomiting over is the fact that the DNC couldn't put someone forward who could beat a rich man's version of Andrew Dice Clay.

dabom
11-12-2016, 02:23 AM
Good thing Porker ain't running for president faggot. :lol

Let's all vote for the guy who is being sued for fucking 13 year old girls. :lol

dabom
11-12-2016, 02:23 AM
But nah, they both evil. :lol

TheGreatYacht
11-12-2016, 02:24 AM
Pop/SVG 2020

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:36 AM
I mean, are they really all Harlem's trolls or is Apa not Harlem and has his own set of trolls? I'm just kinda lost on the TP/Kawhi troll war on this site.

Not 100 percent on apa and HH being the same person; but it would seem to be a strong possibility. And yea, that faggot or two have too many troll accounts though.

Sean Cagney
11-12-2016, 03:21 AM
CO SIGN.....

dabom
11-12-2016, 03:36 AM
I have also lost respect with some certain posters, but have also grown to respect other posters. :tu

As part of the intelligent few, I don't forget..

spurs10
11-12-2016, 05:12 AM
:tu

A human being through and through.

OP is dat nigga TBH. Bold this man.

I have never been more proud of him -- not even after any of the championships!

Greatest coach of all time. He can keep playing Fat head tbh :tu

LOVE ME SOME POP! He is a learned, educated man that isn't afraid to stand up to the white nationalist aka alt-right racists that got Trump elected. I think he nailed it, I'm very proud of him!

cd98
11-12-2016, 08:46 AM
The vaginal bleeding in this thread is knee deep. Proud of him? What did he do, bench Tony?

He bravely took the side of progressive media to criticize Trump, something completely en vogue with players and movie stars. I don't fault his views, but people need to stop adulation get him for fake truth telling.

cd98
11-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Finally the Belichick comparisons end. One is a cheater that sends love letters to orange hitler, while the other speaks for the majority.

Belichick has the balls to speak his mind, no matter how popular. Pop just takes easy positions so people with praise him. Maybe that's to cover all the bad calls he's made at the end of games to lose championships. They don't criticize him because he says what they want him to say.

DarrinS
11-12-2016, 08:51 AM
He is a learned, educated man that isn't afraid to stand up to the white nationalist aka alt-right racists that got Trump elected.

Time to end this myth, tbh. There was no surge of support for Trump. Dems just didn't turn out and vote for Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/09/hillary-clintons-campaign-was-crippled-by-voters-who-stayed-home

baseline bum
11-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Belichick has the balls to speak his mind, no matter how popular. Pop just takes easy positions so people with praise him. Maybe that's to cover all the bad calls he's made at the end of games to lose championships. They don't criticize him because he says what they want him to say.

Oh yeah, talking shit about the Republican nominee is an easy position to take in Texas.

bigfan
11-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Best coach ever.

cd98
11-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Oh yeah, talking shit about the Republican nominee is an easy position to take in Texas.

Dude SA is overwhelming democrat and voted for Hillary. And he's speaking to his media sycophants.

ctpsb
11-12-2016, 10:17 AM
He bravely took the side of progressive media to criticize Trump, something completely en vogue with players and movie stars. I don't fault his views, but people need to stop adulation get him for fake truth telling.

This.:toast

baseline bum
11-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Dude SA is overwhelming democrat and voted for Hillary. And he's speaking to his media sycophants.

So because the inner city is Democrat the San Antonio area is Democrat? I mean look at the butthurt in this thread from right wingers, that's the easy position to take? :lol

baseline bum
11-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Time to end this myth, tbh. There was no surge of support for Trump. Dems just didn't turn out and vote for Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/09/hillary-clintons-campaign-was-crippled-by-voters-who-stayed-home

You act like Republican voters didn't overwhelmingly pick this guy in the primaries.

hater
11-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Sadly Pop has lost touch with reality long ago. Hes also an establishment guy. For him the status quo is been good to him. Hes a millionaire thanks to it

Hyping the mass killers Lydsey Graham and John Mcain who support ISIs and Al Qaueda is sad. Really sad

DarrinS
11-12-2016, 11:35 AM
You act like Republican voters didn't overwhelmingly pick this guy in the primaries.

Open primaries. It's common practice for Dems to strategically vote in these for the perceived weakest candidate. Republicans do it, too.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/22/trumps-big-advantage-open-primaries.html

Backfired, big time.

baseline bum
11-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Open primaries. It's common practice for Dems to strategically vote in these for the perceived weakest candidate. Republicans do it, too.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/22/trumps-big-advantage-open-primaries.html

Backfired, big time.

A tiny percentage of hard core partisans voting in the other party's primaries got Trump the nomination? That's ridiculous.

cd98
11-12-2016, 01:06 PM
So because the inner city is Democrat the San Antonio area is Democrat? I mean look at the butthurt in this thread from right wingers, that's the easy position to take? :lol

Im not a right winger and you are falling all over yourself to contest what is an obvious point. Pop says stuff to a progressive media so they can pat his back and say how great and progressive he is. He's never taken a ballsy stance that they disagree with. If a player jumps up and says Trump is a xenophobic pig, the media will fall all over him with adulation. But if a player said he won't support Clinton because she is a hypocrite and a fraud, then the media ignores him or calls him sexist (depending on the color of their skin). I'm no Trump fan, but I'm sick of a sycophantic media and it's cheerleading on points of view and political correctness. And I think Pop says what he says for adulation, which he secretly craves.

cd98
11-12-2016, 01:16 PM

Actually it was middle class voters from both parties. Trump was losing white college educated republicans until the last week or so of the election when they came home. It shows they disliked him, but not enough to vote for Hillary. This election was won/lost with middle class voters in the Rust Belt. Enough of them saw Hillary as more of the problem rather than the solution. There is a segment of the population that was pro Trump...middle class, blue collar folks. Many of those were democrats. Many GOP folks disdained Trump. He was trailing in Utah for large parts of the election, and that's the most Republican state there is.

houston spurs fan
11-12-2016, 01:44 PM
:tu

A human being through and through.
Ironic coming from the kid who loves the word "faggot"

pikkiwoki
11-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Pop/SVG 2020

Pop/Duncan 2020 tbh

hater
11-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Vanilla fans = Shilladolph Clintler fans

Nit surprising tbqh

dabom
11-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Ironic coming from the kid who loves the word "faggot"

I joke all the time. It was part of the message board before I got here. I understand the different implications between real life politics and talking basketball.

TheGreatYacht
11-12-2016, 02:30 PM
"Belichick has the balls to speak his mind" :lmao

Is that why that pussy sent Trump a secret love letter and didn't endorse him at all during the election?

That's the problem with you Cuckservatives, right there. You all think you're some kind of edgy little faggots because you're :cry "Anti-PC" :cry ,and go against the norm.

houston spurs fan
11-12-2016, 02:34 PM
I joke all the time. It was part of the message board before I got here. I understand the different implications between real life politics and talking basketball.
Trump jokes a lot too.....

dabom
11-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Earlier I posted a thread saying how 49% of the voters would turnout for trump. Pops biggest gripe was the same as mine. God, fucking geniuses think alike. :tu

dabom
11-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Trump jokes a lot too.....

Thinking climate change is a conspiracy. That man is dangerous.

AFBlue
11-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Good to know. You should also know, no one cares.

cd98
11-12-2016, 03:15 PM

Is that why that pussy sent Trump a secret love letter and didn't endorse him at all during the election?

That's the problem with you Cuckservatives, right there. You all think you're some kind of edgy little faggots because you're :cry "Anti-PC" :cry ,and go against the norm.

The problem with you is that you are short on logic and long on insult to cover the fact that you have no real response. That's why you convince no one on your side. And your tone is very Trump like, which shows your true hypocrisy.

TheGreatYacht
11-12-2016, 03:57 PM
The problem with you is that you are short on logic and long on insult to cover the fact that you have no real response. That's why you convince no one on your side. And your tone is very Trump like, which shows your true hypocrisy.
No, you're just an idiot. You said Pop goes with "easy positions" so people can agree with him. That right there lets me know what kind of logic you're using. You're trying go against the grain, be edgy, go outside the norm. You're just as much of a sheep as the people you hate.

Guarantee you Trump won you over with the "Drain the Swamp" slogan. You thought you were supporting the Anti-establishment candidate. Little did you know his transition team was going to be filled with government insiders and lobbyists. Don The Con reeled you in like a fish lmfao.

pikkiwoki
11-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Cuckservatives

:lol

cd98
11-12-2016, 04:49 PM
No, you're just an idiot. You said Pop goes with "easy positions" so people can agree with him. That right there lets me know what kind of logic you're using. You're trying go against the grain, be edgy, go outside the norm. You're just as much of a sheep as the people you hate.

Guarantee you Trump won you over with the "Drain the Swamp" slogan. You thought you were supporting the Anti-establishment candidate. Little did you know his transition team was going to be filled with government insiders and lobbyists. Don The Con reeled you in like a fish lmfao.

No, I didn't vote for Trump. But you are Trump, just liberal Trump. You hate you and you don't even know it.

houston spurs fan
11-12-2016, 05:02 PM

This is coming from the guy who came on this site with a huge photo comparing Westbrook to an ape. Seriously. How more fucking disrespectful can you be? And you want to throw stones?? The level of hypocrisy around here is astounding....defend that.

DPG21920
11-12-2016, 05:12 PM
^. Yup. That would be like people making the argument that Pop just made about Trump voters but with regards to Hillary voters(don't want to even say supporters because this was not an election of support, but lesser of two evils mentality).

"I mean, I thought this country was making process. But look at the people Hillary attracted. They shame everyone, they physically assault you if you don't agree with them, they mock the LBGT community by calling everyone fa**ots and then they are openly racist by posting pictures of black men next to apes and post on appalling forums where racism runs rampant".

That is ST^ "progressive Hillary supporters". They are the ones mad about Trump :lmao

dabom
11-12-2016, 05:15 PM
You actually assume wrong. Their are more Republicans here than Democrats and they use the word more than us. Try again fail faggot. :lmao

houston spurs fan
11-12-2016, 05:17 PM
You actually assume wrong. Their are more Republicans here than Democrats and they use the word more than us. Try again fail faggot. :lmao
So that makes it ok...

dabom
11-12-2016, 05:20 PM
So that makes it ok...

Where was this emotion to words when Trump was running? O wait, you are just a hypocritical bunch. Makes sense. :lmao

houston spurs fan
11-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Where was this emotion to words when Trump was running? O wait, you are just a hypocritical bunch. Makes sense. :lmao
Deflect

DPG21920
11-12-2016, 05:27 PM

This might be the dumbest response I have ever read and a massive deflection at the same time. Congrats.

dabom
11-12-2016, 05:29 PM
This might be the dumbest response I have ever read and a massive deflection at the same time. Congrats.

Have you not seen the Por Trump shit on here and then see who uses the word. Try again faggot. :lmao

DPG21920
11-12-2016, 05:30 PM
I have seen it. I have seen it from Hillary supporters too. That's the point daboom.

UnWantedTheory
11-12-2016, 06:53 PM
I was extremely happy he spoke up about this. It feels weird to be so proud of a man that only coaches my favorite basketball team but it is an awesome feeling as well. I felt deeply ashamed and embarrassed to be an American the day after the election. I am glad someone like Pop can speak to some of the fears many may be having. With that said we have no choice but to move on and hope for the best. But damn, Pop is the man!

UnWantedTheory
11-12-2016, 06:54 PM
I have seen it. I have seen it from Hillary supporters too. That's the point daboom.
In fairness you are correct that there is ignorance and intolerance on both sides. Unfortunately one side of this election was fueled almost completely by it, or ignored it existed altogether.

Solid D
11-12-2016, 09:40 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8313/7958844950_8c99184e11_b.jpg

cd98
11-12-2016, 10:23 PM
What's funny about all of this racist America nonsense is that the same blue collar workers that elected Trump voted for Obama twice. GOP isn't to blame for Trump. It's the white, high school educated blue collar workers that got pissed at the Dem party for ignoring them in favor of more important issues like transgender people using whichever restroom they identify with and rushing to defend Islam after every terrorist attack. The politically correct focus rather than helping an over taxed and under paid middle class created Trump. The white guys that voted Trump aren't racists. They were left behind in this economy and left for dead by the Democratic Party.

AFBlue
11-13-2016, 12:37 AM
What's funny about all of this racist America nonsense is that the same blue collar workers that elected Trump voted for Obama twice. GOP isn't to blame for Trump. It's the white, high school educated blue collar workers that got pissed at the Dem party for ignoring them in favor of more important issues like transgender people using whichever restroom they identify with and rushing to defend Islam after every terrorist attack. The politically correct focus rather than helping an over taxed and under paid middle class created Trump. The white guys that voted Trump aren't racists. They were left behind in this economy and left for dead by the Democratic Party.

They also nominated an extremely unlikeable, out-of-touch career politician whose corruption and coercion were exposed throughout the campaign.

spurs10
11-13-2016, 02:40 AM
What's funny about all of this racist America nonsense is that the same blue collar workers that elected Trump voted for Obama twice. GOP isn't to blame for Trump. It's the white, high school educated blue collar workers that got pissed at the Dem party for ignoring them in favor of more important issues like transgender people using whichever restroom they identify with and rushing to defend Islam after every terrorist attack. The politically correct focus rather than helping an over taxed and under paid middle class created Trump. The white guys that voted Trump aren't racists. They were left behind in this economy and left for dead by the Democratic Party. Yes the KKK that had a huge celebratory parade yesterday aren't racist at all. Them and the White Nationalist promoted by Steve Bannon are wonderful people and not at all racist. I'm missing the blue ink of course. :lol

houston spurs fan
11-13-2016, 03:38 AM
This is coming from the guy who came on this site with a huge photo comparing Westbrook to an ape. Seriously. How more fucking disrespectful can you be? And you want to throw stones?? The level of hypocrisy around here is astounding....defend that.
Bitch posts on the site all day. Zero response to this because he knows he's a hypocrite. And runs when someone confronts him. Throws stones at others but cannot defend himself when called out. Bitch.

Obstructed_View
11-13-2016, 03:47 AM
Wow. The stupid just overflows.

PublicOption
11-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Above all character is important. The President of the United States of America is not a joke......and some insecure xeniphobic losers just voted a joke in.

cd98
11-13-2016, 09:16 AM
Yes the KKK that had a huge celebratory parade yesterday aren't racist at all. Them and the White Nationalist promoted by Steve Bannon are wonderful people and not at all racist. I'm missing the blue ink of course. :lol

Naive but typical for some people to act like there's 59 million KKK members in the US. And those were the ones that voted Trump into the presidency. If the Dems don't want another 4 years of Trump, they better reindoctrinate people like you into understanding that crying racism with every Republican is losing their elections. Vast America has grown tired of the thought police that are coming after every "racist." I'm not a Trump fan, but he represents a movement with blue collar whites (which I am not) that is not based in racism or sexism, but rather in the failure to address their economic plight in the Obama "recovery." Crying racism and attributing his voters to racism will lose another election. Hillary tried that and people didn't buy the racist label, esp after crying wolf on McCain and Romney.

Brazil
11-13-2016, 09:21 AM

Not sure why you are picking at dabom mate, you both are in the same team here tbh

AaronY
11-13-2016, 11:01 AM

Yeah, saying nothing is the easy position.

AFBlue
11-13-2016, 01:01 PM
Above all character is important. The President of the United States of America is not a joke......and some insecure xeniphobic losers just voted a joke in.

As if Hillary Clinton is above reproach? Character isn't just what someone says, it's also what someone does. Like abusing power and influence to avoid prosecution, make yourself rich and elevate yourself to presidential nominee.

It's also overly simplistic to suggest that there are 60 million "insecure xenophobic losers." Safe to say, more than a few of those voted for reasons other than xenophobic fear.

Mr. Body
11-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Love Pop. He's right.

bic50
11-13-2016, 04:59 PM
So emotional.

bic50
11-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Bitch posts on the site all day. Zero response to this because he knows he's a hypocrite. And runs when someone confronts him. Throws stones at others but cannot defend himself when called out. Bitch.
I've been on other basketball forums and I'd never seen names like "Westchimp" and "Monkeyballer" until I came here. Even witnessed posters claiming Leonard was mentally challenged and mocked him for it. So all this I'm seeing here is kind of amusing to me.

Silver&Black
11-13-2016, 05:46 PM
I've been on other basketball forums and I'd never seen names like "Westchimp" and "Monkeyballer" until I came here. Even witnessed posters claiming Leonard was mentally challenged and mocked him for it. So all this I'm seeing here is kind of amusing to me.

:monkey

houston spurs fan
11-14-2016, 02:08 AM
This bitch is still in hiding....

BD24
11-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Shocked that I actually I agree with Dabom on something, he is on point here though.

Trump and Hillary both suck, no doubt about that. But to pretend they were equally flawed candidates is fucking ridiculous.

Was super proud of Pop though, he summed it all up pretty perfectly.

TheGreatYacht
11-14-2016, 02:40 PM
This bitch is still in hiding....
I can't check my notifications because I'm pinked you old fat pasty faggot.

You already got sonned by dabom, now you want to come at the best?

houston spurs fan
11-14-2016, 03:00 PM
I can't check my notifications because I'm pinked you old fat pasty faggot.

You already got sonned by dabom, now you want to come at the best?
Stop deflecting. Defend comparing Westbrook to an ape and how you have room to throw stones at people.

lefty
11-14-2016, 03:01 PM
love that man. truly feel lucky to have him as a coach. wish i knew him personally. cant think of a better human being in sports.

that's my head coach :cry
https://5goldenrings.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/terrell-owens-crying.jpg%3Fw%3D359%26h%3D512
FYI
Owens is a Trump supporter

TheGreatYacht
11-14-2016, 04:11 PM
Stop deflecting. Defend comparing Westbrook to an ape and how you have room to throw stones at people.
Are you implying me doing that was because of his race? Wow you're a fucking racist.. get some help.

You forgot to bring up me comparing him to a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle as well, but that doesn't fit your agenda

Budkin
11-14-2016, 05:33 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8313/7958844950_8c99184e11_b.jpg

Thanks for the nightmare fuel.

Solid D
11-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the nightmare fuel.

Lol - sorry about that, B.

Play Boban
11-14-2016, 07:21 PM
Tony Porker poisoned Popsickle.

DMC
11-15-2016, 01:10 AM
I'm a fan of coach Pop, but this is just some rich white man trying to convince rich black men that he's offended for them. Remember, he's coaching the American team.

urunobili
11-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Always been one of my role models to look up to, always will.

sammy
11-15-2016, 11:31 AM
I'm with Pop as well! Awesome! :toast

sammy
11-15-2016, 11:34 AM
First of all Pop was not rich but earned his money through hard work compared to the bigot in chief who was given 10,000,000 from daddy and bankrupted his businesses! Pop has more credibility being a military man than the orange bigot who is nothing but a draft dodger and is not fit to be in the WH! They will have to bleach the WH once that filth is gone either by impeachment or voted out!

lefty
11-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Better anti-Trump person than Porker

sammy
11-15-2016, 11:36 AM
I was extremely happy he spoke up about this. It feels weird to be so proud of a man that only coaches my favorite basketball team but it is an awesome feeling as well. I felt deeply ashamed and embarrassed to be an American the day after the election. I am glad someone like Pop can speak to some of the fears many may be having. With that said we have no choice but to move on and hope for the best. But damn, Pop is the man!

Agreed!:toast Pop and Stan Van Gundy calling out the idiots that voted this bigot in office and putting our democracy at risk! Thank you Pop and Stan Van Gundy!:toast

AFBlue
11-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Trump and Hillary both suck, no doubt about that. But to pretend they were equally flawed candidates is fucking ridiculous.

Completely agree. Hillary is far more toxic and flawed as an individual.

BD24
11-15-2016, 07:40 PM
Completely agree. Hillary is far more toxic and flawed as an individual.
You tell yourself that.