PDA

View Full Version : Is Dedmon Republican? Did he vote for Trump..?

apalisoc_9
11-11-2016, 10:50 PM
How fo you go from the second best performer in the first 4 games to 2mpg. Mind boggling...

Today at the 5 minutes he played, he was clearly a few notches above deefensively than all the bigs.

GSH
11-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Redistribution of minutes.

cjw
11-11-2016, 10:54 PM

:lol

But in all seriousness, think Pop is trying to drill defense into Pau and LMA. Hopefully they improve somewhat from their abysmal, bottom of league levels. Pau has a 112 DRtg while the team is 97 with him off the court. Offensively, team is 4 points better too. Good game offensively tonight, but needs to start learning the system.

Robz4000
11-11-2016, 10:56 PM
He posted that tweet that he should be getting more minutes, and since then he's played 9 minutes total.

apalisoc_9
11-11-2016, 11:02 PM
He posted that tweet that he should be getting more minutes, and since then he's played 9 minutes total.
Did he? I was busy the last couple of weeks....you serious bro?

Robz4000
11-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Did he? I was busy the last couple of weeks....you serious bro?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264399&goto=newpost

dabom
11-11-2016, 11:07 PM

apalisoc_9
11-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Damn..that is the reason.

Pop the democrat :lmao

Chris
11-12-2016, 12:01 AM
MVPau was on fire. I'm comfortable with his minutes tonight.

r0drig0lac
11-12-2016, 12:23 PM

this

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 01:36 PM
There's nothing Pop hates more than outspoken Black men, tbh..

He's your typical liberal that just likes to hear himself speak and doesn't practice what he preaches..there's a reason the construction of the Spurs' roster has been the way it is during Pop's tenure:lol..he surrounds himself with niggas that are either indifferent(Duncan, Kawhi, etc) or niggas that accept being muted..of the few Spurs' players that didn't fit the norm, they got their asses shipped out the moment they said a word(Stephen Jackson, Gary Neal)..

I have a lot more respect for the greatest coach in sports history, Bill Belichick, despite being a Trump supporter that builds teams around white players(although I think he does that to highlight his coaching excellence:lol)..he treats all races equally, as long as they do their jobs..he doesn't mind acquiring "cancers" like Randy Moss or LeGarrette Blount or having gangbangers like Aaron Hernandez on his roster, as long as they're doing their job on the football field:toast

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 01:37 PM
It reminds me of the all the liberals that pretend to hate Russell Westbrook because of his shot selection:lol, or liberals that pretend to hate Draymond Green and KG because they play "dirty"..

houston spurs fan
11-12-2016, 01:40 PM

He's your typical liberal that just likes to hear himself speak and doesn't practice what he preaches..there's a reason the construction of the Spurs' roster has been the way it is during Pop's tenure:lol..he surrounds himself with niggas that are either indifferent(Duncan, Kawhi, etc) or niggas that accept being muted..of the few Spurs' players that didn't fit the norm, they got their asses shipped out the moment they said a word(Stephen Jackson, Gary Neal)..

I have a lot more respect for the greatest coach in sports history, Bill Belichick, despite being a Trump supporter that builds teams around white players(although I think he does that to highlight his coaching excellence:lol)..he treats all races equally, as long as they do their jobs..he doesn't mind acquiring "cancers" like Randy Moss or LeGarrette Blount or having gangbangers like Aaron Hernandez on his roster, as long as they're doing their job on the football field:toast
And here comes Al Sharpton....making shit up to stir the pot

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 01:44 PM

You calling Pop a racist?

Cklbmk
11-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Pop knows we cant afford him if he keeps playing like this.

So hes benching him to keep him cheap for next year when we get Chris Paul

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 01:49 PM
You calling Pop a racist?

No, not at all..

He's not this "liberal hero" that he's portrayed to be, though..typical liberal that discusses the difficulties and roadblocks for the Black community, yet doesn't want to associate himself with the hood niggas that have been created by the same unjust system of America that they're preaching against..

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 01:56 PM
No, not at all..

He's not this "liberal hero" that he's portrayed to be, though..typical liberal that discusses the difficulties and roadblocks for the Black community, yet doesn't want to associate himself with the hood niggas that have been created by the same unjust system of America that they're preaching against..

Sounds like you think he's at least bordering on racist. Then again, that's what elitists do at a minimum.

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Sounds like you think he's at least bordering on racist. Then again, that's what elitists do at a minimum.

No, not at all, sorry, buddy..

As the biggest racist on ST, I bet you wish he had the same beliefs as you, though:lol

:(Larry Bird:(
:(I miss the 80s where the league was 30% white American:(
:(Jonathan Simmons probably doesn't know how to read:(
:(Jimmer:(

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:03 PM
No, not at all, sorry, buddy..

As the biggest racist on ST, I bet you wish he had the same beliefs as you, though:lol

:(Larry Bird:(
:(I miss the 80s where the league was 30% white American:(
:(Jonathan Simmons probably doesn't know how to read:(
:(Jimmer:(

Kind of a weak list if that's your case for me being the biggest racist on ST.

And you're saying that Pop doesn't get along with people that don't act white enough and then say he's not a racist :lmao

As for Simmons, you think he got that reading level up while he was siring 5 illegitimate kids, dealing drugs and not graduating high school? Yea, I'm the racist for not giving him the benefit of the doubt on that one :lol

dabom
He sucked past game and this game was a must win and Pau was laying great. No conspiracy. He just sucked. :lol

hater
I have a feeling Westchuck voted for Trump tbqh :lol

Did u nigas see his interview?

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 02:07 PM

And you're saying that Pop doesn't get along with people that don't act white enough and then say he's not a racist :lmao

As for Simmons, you think he got that reading level up while he was siring 5 illegitimate kids, dealing drugs and not graduating high school? Yea, I'm the racist for not giving him the benefit of the doubt on that one :lol

I didn't say that, at all:lol

And you already know I've proven my case for your racism, I've quoted dozens of your posts:rolleyes

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:12 PM
I didn't say that, at all:lol

And you already know I've proven my case for your racism, I've quoted dozens of your posts:rolleyes

Bro, you said Pop thinks hoodrat blacks are sh**. Own your call. Stop crawling away like a sniveling gimp.

Being a Larry Bird fan and Jimmer fan makes one the biggest racist on ST? :lmao I suppose the many black players I've supported just don't matter in that equation either.

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Bro, you said Pop thinks hoodrat blacks are sh**. Own your call. Stop crawling away like a sniveling gimp.

Being a Larry Bird fan and Jimmer fan makes one the biggest racist on ST? :lmao I suppose the many black players I've supported just don't matter in that equation either.

Link?

And no, the latter doesn't make your a racist..your dozens of racists comments make your a racist:lol(including just a week ago, implying that Jonathan Simmons doesn't know how to read)

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Link?

And no, the latter doesn't make your a racist..your dozens of racists comments make your a racist:lol(including just a week ago, implying that Jonathan Simmons doesn't know how to read)

This thread is your link, asshole :lmao

I didn't imply anything either; I noted the likelihood. Telling truth is racist in your truculent mind.

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 02:21 PM
This thread is your link, asshole :lmao

I didn't imply anything either; I noted the likelihood. Telling truth is racist in your truculent mind.

Terrible argument, as usual:lol

I'm pro-LGBT, but I don't have any LGBT friends..does that mean I think "they're shit"?

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:23 PM

I'm pro-LGBT, but I don't have any LGBT friends..does that mean I think "they're shit"?

Pop ain't pro hoodrat, bro. You said he fucks em over. Your analogy is sh**.

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:24 PM

A lot of liberals would accuse you of that for not properly practicing affirmative action in your own life, tbh.

Raven
11-12-2016, 02:26 PM
we need to play Aldridge and Pau. They need to get along with each other.

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2016, 02:28 PM
Pop ain't pro hoodrat, bro. You said he fucks em over. Your analogy is sh**.

"Hoodrats" are a product of oppression and systematic racism, so yes, Pop is in favor of tbe disadvantaged, as he has ssid repeatedly..

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 02:35 PM
"Hoodrats" are a product of oppression and systematic racism, so yes, Pop is in favor of tbe disadvantaged, as he has ssid repeatedly..

Pop is in favor of treating and using them as useful idiots. You don't get to disregard a people in your own life and then say you're for supporting them. That's not how it works, bro.

SAGirl
11-13-2016, 12:52 PM
we need to play Aldridge and Pau. They need to get along with each other.
POP heard you. Up until the last couple of games Pop hadn't really been taking advantage of Pau. He was taking a backseat to let others get going, but the team wasn't going to be good without Pau himself feeling confident and playing a more significant and involved role. Ppl forget now that he had games to start the season with just a couple of shots, and marginal impact fir a player of his caliber.

They just weren't going to accomplish anything for the season if LMA and Pay didn't find their stride. (Heck LMA himself hadn't been playing that well either).

skulls138
11-13-2016, 11:48 PM

I have a lot more respect for the greatest coach in sports history, Bill Belichick, despite being a Trump supporter that builds teams around white players(although I think he does that to highlight his coaching excellence:lol)..he treats all races equally, as long as they do their jobs..he doesn't mind acquiring "cancers" like Randy Moss or LeGarrette Blount or having gangbangers like Aaron Hernandez on his roster, as long as they're doing their job on the football field:toastAnd how is Belichick better than Pop to make your point relevant? BB still has Brady, Pop doesnt have Duncan. Pop also has one more ring....and is currently 7-3.

Ice009
11-14-2016, 02:01 AM

Does Simmons have 5 kids? I thought he had 3.

Kawhitstorm
11-14-2016, 03:31 AM

Pop is a military General who's obsessed with discipline/harmony while Belicheat is a mafia boss who only cares about getting the job done by all means necessary.

Spurtacular
11-14-2016, 10:15 PM
Does Simmons have 5 kids? I thought he had 3.

3 by 20 maybe.

Robz4000
11-14-2016, 11:17 PM
Good chance we just lost him for a substantial amount of time tonight. At least Pop left him out there in pain to send a message.

jimbo
11-14-2016, 11:23 PM

Good point. I'd include Rodman on that list too.

elemento
11-14-2016, 11:24 PM
Good chance we just lost him for a substantial amount of time tonight. At least Pop left him out there in pain to send a message.

absolutely dick move.Nigga was playing great

SnakeBoy
11-14-2016, 11:27 PM

:lol...I really did