PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Your Popovich is with her and with Kerr

Killakobe81
11-12-2016, 10:33 AM
SAN ANTONIO -- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich spoke openly Friday about his frustration with Tuesday's election of Donald Trump as the country's 45th president.

"I'm still sick to my stomach, and not basically because the Republicans won or anything, but the disgusting tenor, tone and all the comments that have been xenophobic, homophobic, racist, misogynistic," he said before the Spurs' home game against the Detroit Pistons. "And I live in that country where half the people ignored all that to elect someone. That's the scariest part of [the] whole thing to me.

"It's got nothing to do with the environment, Obamacare and all the other stuff. We live in a country that ignored all those values that we would hold our kids accountable for."

BD24
11-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Proud of Pop TBH. I'm sure the racist like Dale will come in here and support trump. Proud of Pop for saying it like it is though tbh. :toast:pop:

Chris
11-12-2016, 12:50 PM
That's Pops wife talkin'. guaransheed

DMC
11-12-2016, 01:06 PM
A white man living in the Dominion with security out the ass, worth millions, thinks the vote has nothing to do with the huge increase coming up in healthcare.

Explains why he starts Tony and why he sat Tim.

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 01:51 PM
A white man living in the Dominion with security out the ass, worth millions, thinks the vote has nothing to do with the huge increase coming up in healthcare.

Elites never have to concern themselves with how the middle class is getting butt fucked by the system.

Spurtacular
11-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Proud of Pop TBH. I'm sure the racist like Dale will come in here and support trump. Proud of Pop for saying it like it is though tbh. :toast:pop:

Pop just placating the house negroes he oversees.

UZER
11-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Who's gonna stand up for the low income reporters Pop bullies? :cry

Dude needs to get over himself.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2016, 02:21 PM
What a fake ass.

I dont support trump and his ignorant xenophobic supporters...But lets be real here, Clinton has done more shit things to minoritirs than Trump..

Go ahead pop support the KKK bitch. Im sure you're also willing to throw away the season because of a dwayne dedmon tweet!

Thread
11-12-2016, 03:06 PM

As long as Trump won, I don't care what they say.

& don't start your shit, Moose. I'm in a good mood and I don't want it disturbed.

Mikeanaro
11-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Pop is a fake tough guy, all scream no punches fuck him.

Thebesteva
11-12-2016, 03:16 PM
OMG how dare he state his opinion in a country that promotes free speech. Get out of muh country :cry

UZER
11-12-2016, 04:18 PM
OMG how dare he state his opinion in a country that promotes free speech. Get out of muh country :cry

Pop can dish but cannot take.

offset formation
11-12-2016, 04:33 PM
What a fake ass.

I dont support trump and his ignorant xenophobic supporters...But lets be real here, Clinton has done more shit things to minoritirs than Trump..

Go ahead pop support the KKK bitch. Im sure you're also willing to throw away the season because of a dwayne dedmon tweet!

You are an abject moron. May peace be upon you.

spurraider21
11-12-2016, 05:15 PM
pop is the real mvp

HI-FI
11-12-2016, 08:44 PM
:pop: "I want nothing to do with a misogynist as president."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bhb9cPECYAElwyn.jpg
"I'm serious guys, the more they scream 'stop', the tighter their pussies get."

Explains why he starts Tony and why he sat Tim.
Yeah the hyposisy with Parker and Duncan makes me sick. He rarely pulls Enrique when he's shitting the game away.

Trainwreck2100
11-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Wait Pop is liberal??? no shit

DMC
11-13-2016, 10:59 PM
Wealthy people in the entertainment business often comment, while isolated and protected from the common folk, about the injustices of the world.

Kawhitstorm
11-14-2016, 03:17 AM
Pop is Trump's bitch & there is nothing he can do about it for the next 4 years.:toast

Thread
11-14-2016, 11:27 AM
Pop is Trump's bitch & there is nothing he can do about it for the next 4 years.

And even the next 8 years. :toast That'd probably get me close to the grave. I could enter my house justified.

Dancelot
11-14-2016, 06:44 PM
I imagine the lakers gay coach was "with her" as well.

K...
11-14-2016, 11:29 PM
I just remembered POP is a CIA hand and probably knows Trumps Russia handlers. It's the deep state thing, not treatment of minorities.

Also, pass on this bit of conspiracy. Knowing the democrats would lose 2018 and 2020 due to obamacare slowly bleeding to death, they let trump win to establish new momentum towards 2018 and let the republicans take the obamacare death hit. That's why everyone he's picking for the cabinet is so absolutely awful. Helps establish contrasts. Ryan biting on medicaid is just icing on the cake.

Killakobe81
11-15-2016, 07:10 AM
And even the next 8 years. :toast That'd probably get me close to the grave. I could enter my house justified.

Not sure he gets a 2nd term but we will see many doubted he would get the first one ...

Thread
11-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Not sure he gets a 2nd term but we will see many doubted he would get the first one ...

...if he doesn't he only has himself to blame.