PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Could Kirby become the first player to win an MVP after retiring?

Kawhitstorm
11-13-2016, 09:54 PM
Lakers haven't added anyone but they are on pace for one of the biggest turnarounds in franchise history all thanks to Kirby being a team player.:wow

MultiTroll
11-13-2016, 10:02 PM
:lol
Like Bill Russell in reverse.
A player - manager for losses.

midnightpulp
11-13-2016, 10:10 PM
:lol

DMC
11-13-2016, 10:54 PM
Addition by subtraction.

Nah, they'll implode.

Spurtacular
11-13-2016, 11:55 PM
Someone remind me on the stats of how bad Kobe was last year. I remember it being really laughable.

Splits
11-14-2016, 12:26 AM
MIP tbh

99 Problems
11-14-2016, 01:07 AM
Can't see why not. Made the allstargame years after being an allstar.

LakerHater
11-14-2016, 12:22 PM
LOL!!!!

fLakers are WAAAY better now that KoMe is gone!!

Mal
11-14-2016, 12:42 PM
They`ve spend a lot on Mozgov and Deng.

That`s like 14 ppg, 10 rpg for 30 mil

whitemamba
11-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Sperm fans obsession with Kobe is legendary, you faggots miss him more than we do.

11-14-2016, 04:13 PM
I would be completely on board with this if he hadn't already got that one back in 08 which he didn't deserve

Chucho
11-14-2016, 04:16 PM
Sperm fans obsession with Kobe is legendary, you faggots miss him more than we do.

Of course. Why would you miss someone who made you god-awful and irrelevant this entire decade?

And we miss him because we miss skull-fucking you twits as you defended that sack of tired, played out garbage. Either way, y'all are one irrelevant and shit franchise.

Molotov
11-14-2016, 04:17 PM
:lmao

Joseph Kony
11-14-2016, 04:17 PM
probably because you guys had to suffer through watching him stifle the development of your young players and waste the last 4 season tbh :lol i wouldnt miss that cancer either

ambchang
11-14-2016, 04:41 PM
#LakerstheWhite

whitemamba
11-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Of course. Why would you miss someone who made you god-awful and irrelevant this entire decade?

And we miss him because we miss skull-fucking you twits as you defended that sack of tired, played out garbage. Either way, y'all are one irrelevant and shit franchise.

Kobes 4-2 vs the spurs in the playoffs, so you just skull fucked your own argument dumb shit. Why dont you chucho your way down south.

Killakobe81
11-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Lakers haven't added anyone but they are on pace for one of the biggest turnarounds in franchise history all thanks to Kirby being a team player.:wow

Ok that was funny not true ...that they haven't added one but solid troll job ...

Silver&Black
11-14-2016, 07:14 PM
that they haven't added one but solid troll job ...Who have they added? Serious question...

ambchang
11-14-2016, 08:51 PM
Who have they added? Serious question...

Mozgov!!!!!!!!!!

ambchang
11-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Kobes 4-2 vs the spurs in the playoffs, so you just skull fucked your own argument dumb shit. Why dont you chucho your way down south.

Lol. Nash is 2-1 against the lakers, does than mean anything?

Dirk is 1-0 vs the lakers. Does that mean anything?

Oh wait, those two actually do mean something because Nash and dirk actually contributed, unlike Kobe who was carried by Shaq and MVPau :lol

Missing the playoffs and getting kicked out in the 1 st round and not lasting long enough to meet the Spurs is an accomplishment now. :lol

"Winning " 4 series when three of those came during shaq's prime.
:lol Can't get to the second round and missing the playoffs until mvpau joined, then the team miraculously made three straight finals, winning two of them, but if the lakers lost it's because Pau was soft :cry
:lol taking credit for someone else's work
:lol Derek fisher is also 4-2 vs the Spurs
:lol counting team stats as personal accomplishments
:lol never leading his team in WS in any championships
:lol career highs in most applicable advanced stats are about the same as Duncan's average.

Mnky
11-14-2016, 09:13 PM
And now the young Lakers are set on emulating the Spurs, while ridding themselves of the TOSB persona.

West coast Spurs will be fun to watch without Kobe.

Stalin
11-14-2016, 09:23 PM

Oh wait, those two actually do mean something because Nash and dirk actually contributed, unlike Kobe who was carried by Shaq and MVPau :lol

Missing the playoffs and getting kicked out in the 1 st round and not lasting long enough to meet the Spurs is an accomplishment now. :lol

:lol Can't get to the second round and missing the playoffs until mvpau joined, then the team miraculously made three straight finals, winning two of them, but if the lakers lost it's because Pau was soft :cry
:lol career highs in most applicable advanced stats are about the same as Duncan's average.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2yju3pw.jpg

Splits
11-14-2016, 09:52 PM

Plus, Kirby quit in 2012

Killakobe81
11-15-2016, 07:13 AM
Who have they added? Serious question...

If you need to ask well fuck you don't know hoops...there are 3 new rotation players including 2 starters and a whole new staff running a new offense.

scanry
11-15-2016, 08:16 AM

I believe Derek Fisher is 5-4 vs the Spurs. Lost to the Spurs in 2007 & 2014. He was with OKC in 2012.

ambchang
11-15-2016, 09:01 AM
I believe Derek Fisher is 5-4 vs the Spurs. Lost to the Spurs in 2007 & 2014. He was with OKC in 2012.

Thanks for the correction. Still have a winning record.

Silver&Black
11-15-2016, 01:24 PM
If you need to ask well fuck you don't know hoops...there are 3 new rotation players including 2 starters and a whole new staff running a new offense.

You missed the point entirely. I can google any team's roster and quickly determine who was added to a team or not. Even teams that I don't keep up with at all.

I know who is new on the Lakers. My point was "Who have they added that was good"? It's not like you guys added two new superstars. Every NBA fan knows that the subtraction of one of the biggest cancers in the NBA is the difference in the team. Not the addition of Mozgov or Walton. When you guys played the Warriors did you hear the color commentator say that now that Kobe is gone the "Lakers are not in purgatory anymore."

Chucho
11-15-2016, 01:29 PM

No. It's established, Kobe is 1-2 against the Spurs. Daddy is 2-1. Kobe is a beta and was piggy backed by Daddy for the first three rings. That's why there is ZERO FMVPs in that time frame.

Stop acting like Mr. "Addition by Subtraction" beat the Spurs when he was coat tail riding.

So, you just skull fucked your own ridiculous statement. The original facts stand:

Tim 8, Kobe 12

Tim - 2 MVPS, back to back, 3 Finals MVPS. Never piggy backed as the "Alpha"

Kobe- 1 "MVpau", 2 Finals MVPS that were actually Pau's and the Refs.

Spurs: best winning percentage in ALL of sports.

This can not be denied, just like the Holcaust. And just like the Holocaust, I totally fucking killed you like the dirty, filthy Jew you are. Know your role beneath the collective Spurs fanbase nutsack and only speak when relevant again. So I guess we'll talk in 5 years.

whitemamba
11-15-2016, 02:52 PM

God damn sour fan really lives in his own world. Daddy this , pau that , fisher , you sound like a whiny faggot. Yes it matters if ****** chucho is saying they skull fucked us , when the record shows otherwise. But good try.

whitemamba
11-15-2016, 02:53 PM
No. It's established, Kobe is 1-2 against the Spurs. Daddy is 2-1. Kobe is a beta and was piggy backed by Daddy for the first three rings. That's why there is ZERO FMVPs in that time frame.

Stop acting like Mr. "Addition by Subtraction" beat the Spurs when he was coat tail riding.

So, you just skull fucked your own ridiculous statement. The original facts stand:

Tim 8, Kobe 12

Tim - 2 MVPS, back to back, 3 Finals MVPS. Never piggy backed as the "Alpha"

Kobe- 1 "MVpau", 2 Finals MVPS that were actually Pau's and the Refs.

Spurs: best winning percentage in ALL of sports.

This can not be denied, just like the Holcaust. And just like the Holocaust, I totally fucking killed you like the dirty, filthy Jew you are. Know your role beneath the collective Spurs fanbase nutsack and only speak when relevant again. So I guess we'll talk in 5 years.

Here we go with the whiny bitch talk again , it was daddy :cry 4-2 bitch. 4-2. All that faggot talk doesn't change that.

ambchang
11-15-2016, 03:32 PM
God damn sour fan really lives in his own world. Daddy this , pau that , fisher , you sound like a whiny faggot. Yes it matters if ****** chucho is saying they skull fucked us , when the record shows otherwise. But good try.

You really took it literally as in "we" means Spurs and "you" means Lakers? I mean, it was pretty clear what Chucho was referring to was how Spurs fans were having a field day making fun of Laker fans for defending Kobe, and that the Lakers have become a horrible franchise because of Kobe.

And the only person who is really whining in this thread is you.

whitemamba
11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
You really took it literally as in "we" means Spurs and "you" means Lakers? I mean, it was pretty clear what Chucho was referring to was how Spurs fans were having a field day making fun of Laker fans for defending Kobe, and that the Lakers have become a horrible franchise because of Kobe.

And the only person who is really whining in this thread is you.

you wrote a paragraph of excuses :lmao

ambchang
11-15-2016, 05:25 PM
you wrote a paragraph of excuses :lmao

You can't even tell the difference between things to excuses, clarifications, and whining.

whitemamba
11-15-2016, 06:27 PM
You can't even tell the difference between things to excuses, clarifications, and whining.

no no no no no, i dont think you do, and you are most def not qualified to teach either. Mr. Grammar.

ambchang
11-15-2016, 11:44 PM
no no no no no, i dont think you do, and you are most def not qualified to teach either. Mr. Grammar.

:lol losing a gasket after having your lack of comprehension thrown back at you.

whitemamba
11-18-2016, 03:41 PM
:lol losing a gasket after having your lack of comprehension thrown back at you.
Sweet comeback again, fortunately my gaskets are intact.

Silver&Black
11-18-2016, 03:42 PM
https://spurstalk.vbulletin.net/core/smilies/0/0/2/7/6/2/images/smilies/Alleged-Rapist-Bill-Cosby.jpeg

DeRozan m8
11-18-2016, 04:48 PM
Known cancer officially confirmed.

ambchang
11-18-2016, 07:58 PM
Sweet comeback again, fortunately my gaskets are intact.

They have been blown to bits.

whitemamba
11-18-2016, 10:57 PM
They have been blown to bits.

you dont have it tbh

ambchang
11-18-2016, 11:06 PM
you dont have it tbh

I'm not a robot so i don't have mechanical seals.

I also stay calm in an argument so I don't have gaskets to blow.

You on the other hand blows a lot of different things.

whitemamba
11-18-2016, 11:18 PM
I'm not a robot so i don't have mechanical seals.

I also stay calm in an argument so I don't have gaskets to blow.

You on the other hand blows a lot of different things.
Was that last sentence English ?

ambchang
11-18-2016, 11:29 PM
Was that last sentence English ?

Yes. Just horribly written and grammatically incorrect.

whitemamba
11-19-2016, 12:23 AM
Yes. Just horribly written and grammatically incorrect.
:downspin: