PDA

View Full Version : OT: Ward vs. Kovalev..

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2016, 12:49 PM
Anybody else hyped for Saturday?:hungry:

lefty
11-15-2016, 12:50 PM
No, but it's still beter than t:lol day's NBA

UZER
11-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Can't wait!

whitemamba
11-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Fuck yes.

Thebesteva
11-15-2016, 06:14 PM
Anybody else hyped for Saturday?:hungry:I am...I think Ward is gonna win. He is easily the second best P4P fighter of the last 20 years. He hasnt lost a fight in his whole life...there r some 'rumors' that he has aged due to an injury but honestly I have watched Ward fight live and Kov and I think Ward wins this one by UD...but who the hell knows with fighting

RsxPiimp
11-15-2016, 08:16 PM
easy decision win for ward tbh. ward is quicker and is just a smarter fighter.

whitemamba
11-15-2016, 08:21 PM
easy decision win for ward tbh. ward is quicker and is just a smarter fighter.

I dont know about easy, Kovalev still a beast, but hes not the boxer AW is. My only fear for AW is that Kovalev catches him with a big hit and takes him down. All aside, love both these fighters for making this fight happen quickly, and soon.

Spur-Addict
11-15-2016, 08:33 PM
If Ward gets caught up in the slug fest, or if he just gets caught in general, then Kov. Better boxer, Ward.

webshad
11-15-2016, 08:58 PM
OH YEAH!!!!

Even the undercard is solid.

oh crap
11-15-2016, 10:46 PM
can't wait

Molotov
11-16-2016, 12:38 AM
No, but it's still beter than t:lol day's NBA

:lol

webshad
11-19-2016, 01:28 AM
Why is Ward smaller in height, but is taller than Kovalev during the weigh in face to face?

webshad
11-19-2016, 11:29 PM
FIGHT TIME!

webshad
11-19-2016, 11:30 PM
I really don't know who's going to win this one.

But my guts tell me Kovalev will win a decision.

webshad
11-19-2016, 11:45 PM
damn this two guys don't really like each other

lol

webshad
11-19-2016, 11:48 PM
WARD DOWN!

webshad
11-19-2016, 11:49 PM
Damn Kovalev is for REAL!!!!

webshad
11-19-2016, 11:50 PM
Ward is in a world of TROUBLE now!

Kovalev will hunt him down now.

He knows Ward can't hurt him.

whitemamba
11-19-2016, 11:50 PM
kovalev doin work.

webshad
11-19-2016, 11:54 PM
One mistake from Ward, and this fight is over!

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Ward is gaining momentum.

Kovalev is slowing down slightly, BUT BUT we can't underestimate that POWER.

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Boxing wise, ward is schooled him that last round.

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:09 AM
DAAAAMN! INTENSE ROUND!!!!

Edge of your seat!

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:14 AM
Ward showing championship heart, man.

Fight a uphill battle.

Kovalev looks discouraged now, for some reason.

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:17 AM
DAMN!!!
What a FIGHT!

RESPECT to both FIGHTER!!

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:26 AM
Kovalev looks done!

Ward is gaining strength for some reason.

But Kovalev has already won a decision.

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:29 AM
WHAT A beautiful FIGHT!!!

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:30 AM
Kovalev should win by 2 points due to the knock down.

Boxing wise, ward schooled him tho

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:32 AM
DAMN!!!! WARD WON!

WHAT!

THe judges saw the boxing I guess.

REMATCH!!!!

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:33 AM
114-113 Ward

OMG

REMATCH NEEDED!

What a FIGHT.

That Harold Letterman is a total douche with his scoring!

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:34 AM
Kovalev slowed down MAN!

Ward worked that body, and the judges rewarded him for it.

Mikeanaro
11-20-2016, 12:35 AM
Lol Today´s boxing... reward the pussy.

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:39 AM
Damn feel sorry for Kovalev.

Should have been a draw.

whitemamba
11-20-2016, 12:39 AM
What a fight , I thought kovalev took it tbh

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:40 AM

Same. If it wasn't for the knock down, hands down Ward won.

But Ward showed that championship heart with this CRAZY KRAZY puncher.

To be fair, I would give it a draw.

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:43 AM

You think the american judges favoured the american fighter?

Thebesteva
11-20-2016, 12:46 AM
Was rooting for ward I thought Kov barely won

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Was rooting for ward I thought Kov barely won

Best, I'm sure if you re-watch the fight, you will see from the 4th round Kovalev faded.

Alot of those punches didn't land clean like Ward's.

Anyways, the people want a rematch.

Boxing wise, Ward schooled him.

Thebesteva
11-20-2016, 12:51 AM
Best, I'm sure if you re-watch the fight, you will see from the 4th round Kovalev faded.

Alot of those punches didn't land clean like Ward's.

Anyways, the people want a rematch.

Boxing wise, Ward schooled him.

i saw it and wanted ward to win...im happy with the decision but you gotta beat the champ.
this was a draw in my book

webshad
11-20-2016, 12:57 AM
i saw it and wanted ward to win...im happy with the decision but you gotta beat the champ.
this was a draw in my book

I'll rewatch the fight when it comes up on YouTube.

Agree, a rematch is needed. Neither fighter won convincingly.

Kovalev is such an ugly/awkward boxer. If you neutralize his power, he is done.

You saw how weak he was after the 8th round from about 2 rounds of body punches.

Molotov
11-20-2016, 01:01 AM
Lol Today´s boxing... reward the pussy.

Nothing new here.

Thebesteva
11-20-2016, 01:01 AM
I'll rewatch the fight when it comes up on YouTube.

Agree, a rematch is needed. Neither fighter won convincingly.

Kovalev is such an ugly/awkward boxer. If you neutralize his power, he is done.

You saw how weak he was after the 8th round from about 2 rounds of body punches.

Ward is easily greater than May...been saying it for years. He fights opponents he has no business to fight and wins..unlike May who never fights any one on time and just runs around like a ballerina. We wanna watch fights...not the ballet

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 01:05 AM
I scored it 114-113 Kovalev with both figthers winning 6 rounds each ..Knockout deciding the game.

I can see why its scored as a tie or in favour of ward though. Ward was clearly the better figther from 6-11..

4,5,12 were hard rounds to score.

webshad
11-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Ward is easily greater than May...been saying it for years. He fights opponents he has no business to fight and wins..unlike May who never fights any one on time and just runs around like a ballerina. We wanna watch fights...not the ballet

I agree with you, but Mayweather is a beautiful boxer to watch once he gets going.

Ward fought very tough competitions during the years.

If Kovalev moved down to Ward's weight class or if Ward had more power, Kovalev would have got knock down today the way Ward connected in the later rounds.

webshad
11-20-2016, 01:08 AM
I scored it 114-113 Kovalev with both figthers winning 6 rounds each ..Knockout deciding the game.

I can see why its scored as a tie or in favour of ward though. Ward was clearly the better figther from 6-11..

4,5,12 were hard rounds to score.

I agree with you also.

This fight was simply too close.

But judging the boxing, Ward torched him. Kovalev can't box, really.

Thebesteva
11-20-2016, 01:13 AM
I agree with you, but Mayweather is a beautiful boxer to watch once he gets going.

Ward fought very tough competitions during the years.

If Kovalev moved down to Ward's weight class or if Ward had more power, Kovalev would have got knock down today the way Ward connected in the later rounds.

Dude I boxed for many years...I train MMA. I love boxing it will always be my baby...I really dont enjoy Mayweather's style but to each their own. His defense is amazing and I enjoy it but his offense is more boring than a golf match. I think Mayweather is proof how badly casuals will root for a winner...dude is dull as fuck to watch. As much shit as I give Lebron at least hes amazing to watching on the court...May is like watching an engineer do his work...its very impressive but i dont really care.

webshad
11-20-2016, 01:15 AM
All judges had Ward winning for the 5th. The boxing took over.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxrxykhUAAAH9KB.jpg

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 01:15 AM
Dude I boxed for many years...I train MMA. I love boxing it will always be my baby...I really dont enjoy Mayweather's style but to each their own. His defense is amazing and I enjoy it but his offense is more boring than a golf match. I think Mayweather is proof how badly casuals will root for a winner...dude is dull as fuck to watch. As much shit as I give Lebron at least hes amazing to watching on the court...May is like watching an engineer do his work...its very impressive but i dont really care.

You boxed? Dude, slap fights with your sister dont count.

Anyone who has trouble appreiciating Money's game is not a real boxing fan. Its ridiculous how any true boxing fans cant enjoy a masterful defender like Money.

Thebesteva
11-20-2016, 01:17 AM
You boxed? Dude, slap fights with your sister dont count.

Anyone who has trouble appreiciating Money's game is not a real boxing fan. Its ridiculous how any true boxing fans cant enjoy a masterful defender like Money.

Ive mentioned for years I train combat sports for nearly a decade. I enjoy it

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 01:19 AM
All judges had Ward winning for the 5th. The boxing took over.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxrxykhUAAAH9KB.jpg

Yup..like I said 4,5,12 were the hardest rounds to score. I had to rewatch the 5th and 12 rounds again to make a decision...but even after rewatching, I couldnt make up my mind so I just went with whoever i thought was punching more according to their plan for that specific round.

In the end, I gave Kovalev the 12th round because ward kinda backed off in the last round even though kovalev looked super gassed.

webshad
11-20-2016, 01:23 AM
Yup..like I said 4,5,12 were the hardest rounds to score. I had to rewatch the 5th and 12 rounds again to make a decision...but even after rewatching, I couldnt make up my mind so I just went with whoever i thought was punching more according to their plan for that specific round.

In the end, I gave Kovalev the 12th round because ward kinda backed off in the last round even though kovalev looked super gassed.

Best is right, Kovalev was the champion, Ward had to take it from him which he didn't.

Close fights should go to the champion usually.

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 01:30 AM
Best is right, Kovalev was the champion, Ward had to take it from him which he didn't.

Yup.

I do have a problem with White idiots claiming this fight as rigged and totally Kovalev though. Its pretty stupid...I had kovalev winning but it was pretty darn close and perhaps the Judges just didnt think too highly of the old tradition of taking it away from the champ...

It is what it is.

Huge credit for both fighter taking a fight that nowadysa any boxer would avoid.

Canelo and GGG SHOULD BOTH BE ASHAMED OF THEMSLEVES for advertising themselves as fight anyone figther when they're pretty much doing what Mayweather and Pacman did in thei last 2-3 years of their career.

They're in their primes..no reason to delay.

Ward and Kovalev easily the two best boxers this year :tu

Molotov
11-20-2016, 01:31 AM

Son, I couldn't agree with you more, I first saw Mayweather fight over 10 years ago, just to see what the hype was about, and instantly noticed dude was boring AF. I was like, he's just ducking and trying to outpoint, attempting to take advantage of the system. Are people unable to see through that? Do they find this shit entertaining? Though, I'll admit, I'm a Fedor Emelianenko fan, who just goes out there and finishes guys, this gay fighting style might be an American thing, tbh.

webshad
11-20-2016, 01:36 AM
FULL FIGHT

Damn some of this youtuber are faster than Usain Bolt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2526534223&feature=iv&src_vid=nZdigxD9_PE&v=sgF7klt1m2w

webshad
11-20-2016, 01:38 AM
Yup.

I do have a problem with White idiots claiming this fight as rigged and totally Kovalev though. Its pretty stupid...I had kovalev winning but it was pretty darn close and perhaps the Judges just didnt think too highly of the old tradition of taking it away from the champ...

It is what it is.

Huge credit for both fighter taking a fight that nowadysa any boxer would avoid.

Canelo and GGG SHOULD BOTH BE ASHAMED OFTHEMSLEVES for advertising themselves as fight anyone figther when they're pretty much doing what Mayweather and Pacman did in thei last 2-3 years of their career.

They're in their primes..no reason to delay.

Ward and Kovalev easily the two best boxers this year :tu

This.

Rematch will be great! Can't wait.

webshad
11-20-2016, 01:40 AM

Watching the fight again.

Andre wasn't even close to being hurt after the knock down, just look at his legs, fully there.

Killakobe81
11-20-2016, 01:48 AM
Damn feel sorry for Kovalev.

Should have been a draw.

This or narrow Kovalev victory

HarlemHeat37
11-20-2016, 01:49 AM
I had decent-sized action on Ward, but I thought Kovalev won by a bit, tbh..Ward clearly dominated the latter parts of the fight, but Kovalev did more damage, overall IMO..toss-up, though, which meant it was a lock for Ward, considering the circumstances..

To be fair, I'm not a fan of Andre Ward, I don't find him entertaining and he's corny as hell, as are most West coast niggas, tbh..

Kovalev had a 0% chance of winning if the fight was decided by the judges, though, realistically..Russia has re-emerged as America's primary global threat, politically, especially with all the controversy surrounding Trump, of course..there's no way in Hell that they were going to give the Russian the decision over an American Olympic hero, tbh:lol..

TheGreatYacht
11-20-2016, 01:58 AM
FULL FIGHT

Damn some of this youtuber are faster than Usain Bolt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2526534223&feature=iv&src_vid=nZdigxD9_PE&v=sgF7klt1m2w
I heard the British commentary when I saw the fight, but watching this I can see why many had Kovalev winning :lol

Lampley sounds like he's busting all sorts of nuts when Kovalev punches lmfao

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 01:59 AM
Yeah, I had kovalev winning by a hair...

Not sure if you can really give the judges shit for calling it otherwise though. 5,12 were toss up rounds that could have gone to anyone.

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 02:00 AM
I heard the British commentary when I saw the fight, but watching this I can see why many had Kovalev winning :lol

Lampley sounds like he's busting all sorts of nuts when Kovalev punches lmfao

The dude tha was scoring and some other dude...both sou d like old man republicans had Kovalev winning by a large margin. :lmao...

Faggots even gave Kovalev round 9 IRC. :lmao

Spurtacular
11-20-2016, 02:02 AM
Light heavyweight. I didn't follow any of it, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
11-20-2016, 02:02 AM
The dude tha was scoring and some other dude...both sou d like old man republicans had Kovalev winning by a large margin. :lmao...

:lol ya, Lederman's scoring was embarrassing, tbh..

The play-by-play guy was clearly biased towards Kovalev, too..

I didn't blame the judges, btw..I just think that Kovalev had a 0% chance of winning if the fight was close(which was the likely outcome, since these are 2 of the greats) and came down to a decision..there's no way they're giving the Russian nigga the W:lol..that was part of the reason I put $ on Ward..

UZER
11-20-2016, 02:07 AM
Man great fight! Major championship heart shown by Andre Ward. He crawled his way back into the fight after looking light he was haging on early in the fight.

I was rooting for him, but that was a Kovalev win or at least a draw.

Fight was close after knockdown, but Kovalev was never in danger and pretty much matched wards exchanges throughout the fight at different times. Ward was busier late, but not enough to take all the late rounds.

Looking foward to rematch.

TheGreatYacht
11-20-2016, 02:11 AM

That's Harold Lederman, his daughter is one of the worst judges in the sport.

Paulie Malignaggi, who was on the British feed, didn't know what kind of fight Lederman was watching :lol He had Ward winning. He's also not American bias because he called out the robbery when Hooker (American) stole a landslide win from Perez (Colombian)

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 02:21 AM

You must be Messican who is MAD that Floyd is the Messican Killa & lets you know about it.

He fought the BIGGER Corrales when Chico was one of the most feared fighters at any weight-class & ranked higher than Floyd. He absolutely destroyed Chico that Prince Naseem at the peak of his powers didn't want anything to do w/ him.

5tIJ98KYAVQ

He also put a beating on Gatti:

orYBdp5ljS0

Stopped the undefeated "Hitman":

6AxZewEw7eQ

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 02:25 AM
You must be Messican who is MAD that Floyd is the Messican Killa & lets you know about it.

He fought the BIGGER Corrales when Chico was one of the most feared fighters at any weight-class & ranked higher than Floyd. He absolutely destroyed Chico that Prince Naseem at the peak of his powers didn't want anything to do w/ him.

5tIJ98KYAVQ

He also put a beating on Gatti:

orYBdp5ljS0

Stopped the undefeated "Hitman":

6AxZewEw7eQ

Both Money and Pacman the started running game in their late 30's tbh..:lol

Why would anyone do things differently :lol..close to retirment, you need to smart.

But anyone who thinks Money run in his early days doesnt know anything about his history. The dude was clinically outclassing hard hitters and feard figthers in his younger years.

webshad
11-20-2016, 02:25 AM
:lol ya, Lederman's scoring was embarrassing, tbh..

The play-by-play guy was clearly biased towards Kovalev, too..

I didn't blame the judges, btw..I just think that Kovalev had a 0% chance of winning if the fight was close(which was the likely outcome, since these are 2 of the greats) and came down to a decision..there's no way they're giving the Russian nigga the W:lol..that was part of the reason I put $ on Ward..

Lederman's a idiot.

At point of the fight, he says "Ward should just bully Kovalev if he wants to win".

The rest of the commentators were laughing at him saying "yeah it's really easy, he should do it".

HarlemHeat37
11-20-2016, 02:27 AM
It's a bad look that the Ward fight ended the way it did(not a robbery, but controversial) + Mo Hooker's absolute robbery..both of those niggas are on Roc Nation:lol..

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 02:28 AM
Not to bring Pacman and Money into this again...

But Money beat Canelo at age 38 and Pacman just beat a champion at 37 years old while he spends 95% of his time getting manipulated in politics.

That's crazy amount of talent if you ask me:lol...

For floyd to win so effortlsy against canelo at such an older age and Pacman still winning a belt when he hardly trains as well anymore and is 38. Is beyond impressive.

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 02:31 AM
also, boxing is such a fine sport compared to that talentless alternative that white no skills individuals rave about...

Also much better than basketball..

Fight started halftime of bulls vs Clippers...Finished the whole 12 rounds and I see that there is still 4 minutes in the fourth quarter and Ramon Rondo still plays in the NBA :lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 02:34 AM
But anyone who thinks Money run in his early days doesnt know anything about his history. The dude was clinically outclassing hard hitters and feard figthers in his younger years.

Haters don't know that Floyd was the most ducked fighter at featherweight when he was still making a name for himself. He used to call out Kotza Tzyu, Popo Frietas, Morales, Barrera, Naseem...etc but none of them wanted it after what he did to Chico.:lol

Molotov
11-20-2016, 02:45 AM
Negroes getting salty...:lmao

UZER
11-20-2016, 02:50 AM
It's a bad look that the Ward fight ended the way it did(not a robbery, but controversial) + Mo Hooker's absolute robbery..both of those niggas are on Roc Nation:lol..

Hooker decision is just inexcusable. Every time boxing tries to move forward, decisions like that happen.

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 02:51 AM
Negroes getting salty...:lmao

Imagine how much saltier those chocolate balls are going to taste after Floyd gives Conor a boxing lesson to break Rocky Marciano's record. You know Floyd is going for the 50-0 record while getting paid 200mill to do it.:toast

Molotov
11-20-2016, 02:59 AM
Imagine how much saltier those chocolate balls are going to taste after Floyd gives Conor a boxing lesson to break Rocky Marciano's record. You know Floyd is going for the 50-0 record while getting paid 200mill to do it.:toast

You definetly a salty negro, I must have struck a nerve..:lmao

Stalin
11-20-2016, 03:13 AM
Poor American negroes desperately semen shielding for their pussy hero Mayweather, it's no surprise they admire running so much, it's what they do best after all.

TheGreatYacht
11-20-2016, 03:22 AM

Poor American negroes desperately semen shielding for their pussy hero Mayweather, it's no surprise they admire running so much, it's what they do best after all.
lol both of you have no culture

Stalin
11-20-2016, 03:51 AM
lol both of you have no culture

A butthurt African American talking about culture, that's a double whamy of irony..:lmao:lmao. First of all, America has only existed for 500 years, while Russia has for 1200, and second if whites didn't come in contact with Africa you'd still be chucking spears, drinking dirty water, and eating each other. You're welcome. And lets not even get into the epic pussy frontrunning you were pulling of in the greatest wars in human history where you were but mere insignificant sideshows, the second of which Russia won pretty much on its own, against the greatest war machine mankind has ever seen, the Nazi army. You're welcome, ungratefull fat fuck Americans, if not for the Victorious Red Army, you'd all be smoke and the leftovers screaming Seig Heil!!

Molotov
11-20-2016, 04:01 AM
TheGreatYacht after Lord Stalin's pounding..:lmao:lmao

http://i63.tinypic.com/2lad3bp.gif

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 04:06 AM
Thegreactyacht is not black, I've seen the dude post in years and he's easily one of the most cultured posters in this site...Right up there with well cultured individuals like Splits.

Both of them are not Black..Splits is White IIRC.

White Americans in General are nlt not culutred.

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:16 AM

Maybe that BBC struck your mom's G-Spot which explains why you're salty.:lol

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 04:19 AM
Maybe that BBC struck your mom's G-Spot which explains why you're salty.:lol

:lmao

Molotov
11-20-2016, 04:19 AM
Thegreactyacht is not black, I've seen the dude post in years and he's easily one of the most cultured posters in this site...Right up there with well cultured individuals like Splits.

Both of them are not Black..Splits is White IIRC.

White Americans in General are nlt not culutred.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2egbqld.jpg

You seem shook, we both know who's account det is...:lmao:lmao

Molotov
11-20-2016, 04:25 AM
Nigs are so insecure, they get upset by facts so easily, no wonder American jails are popping at the seams with them...:rollin:rollin

Cessation
11-20-2016, 04:40 AM
Nigs are so insecure, they get upset by facts so easily, no wonder American jails are popping at the seams with them...:rollin:rollin

http://i67.tinypic.com/2yju3pw.jpg

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:42 AM
A butthurt African American talking about culture, that's a double whamy of irony..:lmao:lmao. First of all, America has only existed for 500 years, while Russia has for 1200, and second if whites didn't come in contact with Africa you'd still be chucking spears, drinking dirty water, and eating each other. You're welcome. And lets not even get into the epic pussy frontrunning you were pulling of in the greatest wars in human history where you were but mere insignificant sideshows, the second of which Russia won pretty much on its own, against the greatest war machine mankind has ever seen, the Nazi army. You're welcome, ungratefull fat fuck Americans, if not for the Victorious Red Army, you'd all be smoke and the leftovers screaming Seig Heil!!

The Nazi's greatest foe was the geography/weather/size of the USSR rather than the mighty Red Army that got cucked by Japan.:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:54 AM

http://www.realclearpolicy.com/images/wysiwyg_images/SexAsltRace3.JPG

Stalin
11-20-2016, 04:55 AM
The Nazi's greatest foe was the geography/weather/size of the USSR rather than the mighty Red Army that got cucked by Japan.:lol

Son, clearly Mayweather's cock is so far down your throat it has cut the circulation to your tiny brain, your American High School education hasn't prepared you for this. In reality, the Japs got their shit pushed in after the Glorious Red Army was done saving the world from the evil Nazi's, and we didn't need to resort to nukes. We shat all over them face to face, with our mighty tanks and infantry, something you pussy fat ass Americans were too afraid to do.

Molotov
11-20-2016, 05:05 AM
http://www.realclearpolicy.com/images/wysiwyg_images/SexAsltRace3.JPG

http://i64.tinypic.com/ie15rc.png

What a pathetic attempt at cherry picking, scro, I'm starting to get bored of shitting all over you, clearly gargling Mayweather's cum is your singular specialty.

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 05:06 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2yju3pw.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ovjpPnMfL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 05:07 AM

https://i.cbc.ca/1.3630869.1465662535%21/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/mugshots-brock-turner.jpg

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 05:09 AM
Son, clearly Mayweather's cock is so far down your throat it has cut the circulation to your tiny brain, your American High School education hasn't prepared you for this. In reality, the Japs got their shit pushed in after the Glorious Red Army was done saving the world from the evil Nazi's, and we didn't need to resort to nukes. We shat all over them face to face, with our mighty tanks and infantry, something you pussy fat ass Americans were too afraid to do.

Who was the first European power to get humiliated by noodle dick Asians?***Drum-roll***

qS1csqutxv4

Molotov
11-20-2016, 05:14 AM
https://i.cbc.ca/1.3630869.1465662535%21/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/mugshots-brock-turner.jpg

Keep cherry picking, to deflect from facts, all the while your brothas are overcrowding your American jails, and its not even close...:lmao:lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 05:14 AM
. First of all, America has only existed for 500 years, while Russia has for 1200

Cute, Abyssinia was a superpower before Russian even existed.:sleep

second if whites didn't come in contact with Africa you'd still be chucking spears, drinking dirty water, and eating each other. You're welcome.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-the-soviet-occupation-of-afghanistan-gave-us-the-taliban-the-american-occupation-of-saudi-arabia-as-ad-abukhalil-205225.jpg

Stalin
11-20-2016, 05:17 AM
Who was the first European power to get humiliated by noodle dick Asians?***Drum-roll***

qS1csqutxv4

While you Americans lost to Canada, enough said..:lmao:lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 05:17 AM
Keep cherry picking, to deflect from facts, all the while your brothas are overcrowding your American jails, and its not even close...:lmao:lmao

http://wonkville.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Affluenza-duo1.png

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 05:18 AM
While you Americans lost to Canada, enough said..:lmao:lmao

Canadians are Americans.:lmao

Stalin
11-20-2016, 05:25 AM
Cute, Abyssinia was a superpower before Russian even existed.:sleep

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-the-soviet-occupation-of-afghanistan-gave-us-the-taliban-the-american-occupation-of-saudi-arabia-as-ad-abukhalil-205225.jpg

Son, you're so upset and enraged you're barely making any sense, such an epic beat down will do that to a nig...:lol:lol..What and where is Abyssinia? Some shitty insignificant country, assume. No one knows, or cares, but everyone has known for 1200 years and still does who the super power Russia is. It was still bullying scros, while your ancestors were rolling in the dirt and blowing flies of their faces, before America even existed...:lmao:lmao

Molotov
11-20-2016, 05:30 AM
Canadians are Americans.:lmao

Not what they'll tell you, but you went through US "Education" system, no surprise you're det delusional..:lmao

Molotov
11-20-2016, 05:32 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/e6rmh4.gif

Cessation
11-20-2016, 05:36 AM
Damn, Kawhi getting destroyed. :wow:wow

http://i65.tinypic.com/5wl26t.gif

Stalin
11-20-2016, 05:44 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/140yza9.jpg

Narutoluva
11-20-2016, 06:11 AM
Kawhitstorm got bullied..

http://i68.tinypic.com/14y4qv5.gif

TheGreatYacht
11-20-2016, 06:28 AM
CuckerNation using Alts on a Saturday/Sunday night :lol what a loser

DarrinS
11-20-2016, 12:56 PM
I feel bad for anyone who paid to see that. I would watch a rematch, but only if it's not on PPV.

I didn't see any highlights, but looking at post fight interviews, it doesn't even look like the Russian dude was in a fight. :lol

Silver&Black
11-20-2016, 01:07 PM
No one knows, or cares, but everyone has known for 1200 years and still does who the super power Russia is. It was still bullying scros, while your ancestors were rolling in the dirt and blowing flies of their faces, before America even existed...:lmao:lmao

http://www.funpawcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Cat-Oh-Snap.gif

Clipper Nation
11-20-2016, 01:17 PM
http://wonkville.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Affluenza-duo1.png
:lmao What a retarded comic. Trump spent less than $5 per vote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/under-5-trumps-votes-came-cheap-094550053.html

Meanwhile, Hillary broke records for campaign fundraising while spending twice as much per vote as Trump:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/politics/hillary-clinton-fundraisers-election-2016/index.html

:cry "But, but, he's wealthy, so he must have bought his way in!" :cry

StrengthAndHonor
11-20-2016, 01:47 PM

Meanwhile, Hillary broke records for campaign fundraising while spending twice as much per vote as Trump:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/politics/hillary-clinton-fundraisers-election-2016/index.html

CN regulating libtards on a Sunday afternoon.

Mikeanaro
11-20-2016, 03:20 PM

BUT SHE WAS HELPING LITTLE CHILDREN AND WOMEN WHILE HE WAS EATING PORKCHOPS AND PORKING!

11-20-2016, 03:30 PM
:lol Russia
:lol shit hole of a country
:lol communism
:lol leaders who kill and starve their own people
:lol running from that Napoleon ass whooping
:lol couldn't run from that Jap ass whooping
:lol ran from the Germans, but I'll give you guys credit for winning that one
:lol a long history, yeah, a long shitty history
:lol a country of peasants
:lol had a modern great depression only 20 years ago
:lol no wonder so many of you pale fucks get the fuck out of there

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:05 PM

Do you think he would have been nominated in the first place if he didn't inherit his Daddies wealth?:wakeup

Clipper Nation
11-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Do you think he would have been nominated in the first place if he didn't inherit his Daddies wealth?:wakeup
He could have been a dirt-poor hobo with the charisma of a two-by-four and he still would have won. People voted for the platform of cracking down on illegal immigration, fixing our horrible trade deals and combating corruption in Washington.

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:18 PM
What and where is Abyssinia? Some shitty insignificant country, assume. No one knows, or cares, but everyone has known for 1200 years and still does who the super power Russia is

Dat Soviet public school system::lmao

Axum which was part of Abyssinia Empire was a major player in the commercial route between the Roman Empire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire) and Ancient India (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_ancient_India). The Aksumite rulers facilitated trade by minting their own Aksumite currency (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aksumite_currency), the state established its hegemony (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegemony) over the declining Kingdom of Kush (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush) and regularly entered the politics of the kingdoms on the Arabian Peninsula (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_Peninsula), eventually extending its rule over the region with the conquest of the Himyarite Kingdom (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himyarite_Kingdom). The Persian Prophet Mani (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mani_%28prophet%29) regarded Axum as third of the four greatest powers of his time after Persia and Rome, with China being the fourth.

It was still bullying scros, while your ancestors were rolling in the dirt and blowing flies of their faces, before America even existed...:lmao:lmao

My ancestors were busy embarrassing Europeans while your ancestors were getting cucked by noodle dick Asians.:toast

FbA4PHmya74

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:22 PM
He could have been a dirt-poor hobo with the charisma of a two-by-four and he still would have won. People voted for the platform of cracking down on illegal immigration, fixing our horrible trade deals and combating corruption in Washington.

Yeah he created that complex ideology shared by every Hillbilly w/ a 3rd grade education & has impregnated their cousin.

Arnold would have also become governor of California if he was a homeless man living on skid-row.:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:30 PM
http://www.funpawcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Cat-Oh-Snap.gif

http://i.bookfi.net/covers/735000/32daa2871728468189a57e0233492a3a-d.jpg

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 04:31 PM
:lol Russia
:lol shit hole of a country
:lol communism
:lol leaders who kill and starve their own people
:lol running from that Napoleon ass whooping
:lol couldn't run from that Jap ass whooping
:lol ran from the Germans, but I'll give you guys credit for winning that one
:lol a long history, yeah, a long shitty history
:lol a country of peasants
:lol had a modern great depression only 20 years ago
:lol no wonder so many of you pale fucks get the fuck out of there

http://i.imgur.com/4r2eeN7.jpg

apalisoc_9
11-20-2016, 04:39 PM
You must be utterly uneducated to not know where Abasynia was.. If it wasnt for the Abasynians help the Muslims would have never flourished causing a major dominos effect in Science, math and Greek medicine preservation.

:uneducated whitewashed school systems..:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-20-2016, 04:45 PM
Yeah he created that complex ideology shared by every Hillbilly w/ a 3rd grade education & has impregnated their cousin.

Arnold would have also become governor of California if he was a homeless man living on skid-row.:lol
It's sad that a bunch of hillbillies with third-grade educations are still smarter than the so-called "elites." Globalism and open borders are a failed experiment - even inbred cousin-fuckers can see that.

Clipper Nation
11-20-2016, 04:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4r2eeN7.jpg
Finally a decent political take from you.

Whi

whitemamba
11-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Same. If it wasn't for the knock down, hands down Ward won.

But Ward showed that championship heart with this CRAZY KRAZY puncher.

To be fair, I would give it a draw.

Agreed, I wanted to Ward to win bc hes a cali nigga, but i genuinely would of scored it for kovalev because of the knockdowns. Ward is a freak in the ring, hes so technically sound, i really like watching him though. We need to see Kovalev Ward 2, and then if that pussy Canela doesnt step up in the next 6 months, I wanna see GGG and Ward, that would be legend.

You think the american judges favoured the american fighter?

meh...i mean i wouldnt be surprised, but i hope not

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 07:06 PM
It's sad that a bunch of hillbillies with third-grade educations are still smarter than the so-called "elites." Globalism and open borders are a failed experiment - even inbred cousin-fuckers can see that.

At the end of the day, it's everyone for themselves. Politics hasn't solve anything & just merely acts like a band-aid.

HarlemHeat37
11-20-2016, 07:09 PM
At the end of the day, it's everyone for themselves. Politics hasn't solve anything & just merely acts like a band-aid.

Yep..that's something you definitely learn as you get older..it's not surprising that most protesters, etc are young-ass kids that haven't faced any hardships, yet:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2016, 07:11 PM
Yep..that's something you definitely learn as you get older..it's not surprising that most protesters, etc are young-ass kids that haven't faced any hardships, yet:lol

They want free education, free housing, free public transport, free healthcare...etc while not contributing a dime to the tax pool w/ their liberal arts degree.:lol

Clipper Nation
11-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Most of them probably couldn't tell you who the current president is, don't give a fuck about politics, and just want to get paid not go to class.

mudyez
11-21-2016, 05:05 AM
Who? Is that the chess match they are talking bout?

Killakobe81
11-21-2016, 07:06 PM
I feel bad for anyone who paid to see that. I would watch a rematch, but only if it's not on PPV.

I didn't see any highlights, but looking at post fight interviews, it doesn't even look like the Russian dude was in a fight. :lol

Ward worked that body while Kovalev jabbed ward in his face

Trill Clinton
11-21-2016, 08:17 PM
fight of the year nominee for me. i'm not mad at the decision either cuz it could have gone either way.

Ashy Larry
11-22-2016, 03:31 AM
I was at the fight and had it six rounds to six with the two point KD for Kovy. 114-113. Undercard was brutal. Main Events and RocNation really have to build up their rosters. Oakland was well represented. Just didn't feel SOG did enough for the win even though Kovalev faded. I can remember the damage Kovy inflicted. Can't remember anything Ward did worth mentioning other tha a couple jabs that snapped Kovalev's head back.

Rematch clause will be in full effect.

Ill have to rewatch the fight on Saturday.

apalisoc_9
11-22-2016, 11:56 AM
I was at the fight and had it six rounds to six with the two point KD for Kovy. 114-113. Undercard was brutal. Main Events and RocNation really have to build up their rosters. Oakland was well represented. Just didn't feel SOG did enough for the win even though Kovalev faded. I can remember the damage Kovy inflicted. Can't remember anything Ward did worth mentioning other tha a couple jabs that snapped Kovalev's head back.

Rematch clause will be in full effect.

Ill have to rewatch the fight on Saturday.

Scored it the same way...somewhere in this thread.

Curious though, how did you score round 5 and 12....They were pretty much even on points until the 12th round for me but Kovalev had a surprisingly better round in the 12th and that got him the win in my score.

Ashy Larry
11-22-2016, 07:00 PM
Scored it the same way...somewhere in this thread.

Curious though, how did you score round 5 and 12....They were pretty much even on points until the 12th round for me but Kovalev had a surprisingly better round in the 12th and that got him the win in my score.

i gave Kovy 12. He need it at that point because even though Ward wasn't doing anything memorable, Kovalev wasn't really taking over. Last half of the fight he was coasting. Oakland clan was nervous until the cards rang out and the excitement began.