PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Lebron, Melo, Stephen Jackson: Phil Jackson is a racist that doesn't deserve respect.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2016, 07:19 PM
:lmao Phil Jackson's reputation continues to sink, tbh..never seen a legendary sports figure's reputation take such a hit in just a few years(without a major incident)..he should stop doing interviews, resign from the Knicks and get off Twitter before he continues to embarrass himself as somebody that was completely reliant on overwhelming superstar talent..

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18055626/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-slams-phil-jackson-referring-business-partners-posse

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18057038/carmelo-anthony-new-york-knicks-understands-lebron-james-reaction-phil-jackson-posse-comment

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2016, 07:27 PM
Well, this explains why Dad Killer got along so well with Phil, tbh:lol

They probably sat around the fireplace, drinking cocoa, sharing stories of young Black kids dying for Jordans..

xtremesteven33
11-15-2016, 07:46 PM
Sounds like over sensitive athletes to me

Also ESPN should stop with the race baiting bullshit articles. They are losing viewers for this and is race baiting 101. Lebron doesnt have the mind to think for himself other than what his liberal "posse" tells him to think.

Ball Buster
11-15-2016, 07:52 PM
:lol This gay thread...

LkrFan
11-15-2016, 08:08 PM

^ This. 11 >>>>>>>>>>> 5PERIOD.

cd98
11-15-2016, 08:48 PM
Jackson isn't a racist. Political correctness run amuck. Lebron and friends are trying to turn a word commonly used to describe a player's group of friends into a racially charged word to avoid criticism for Lebron seeking favoritism. And NBA will continue to ruin itself by condemning "posse" as a racially charged word and call on Phil to apologize and take reeducation classes to remove the evil spirit of racism that has possessed his body.

Down Under
11-15-2016, 08:51 PM
:lmao Phil Jackson's reputation continues to sink, tbh..never seen a legendary sports figure's reputation take such a hit in just a few years(without a major incident)..he should stop doing interviews, resign from the Knicks and get off Twitter before he continues to embarrass himself as somebody that was completely reliant on overwhelming superstar talent..

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18055626/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-slams-phil-jackson-referring-business-partners-posse

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18057038/carmelo-anthony-new-york-knicks-understands-lebron-james-reaction-phil-jackson-posse-comment
Easily the GOAT babysitter

manufan10
11-15-2016, 08:59 PM
What he said wasn't even remotely racist.

Aztecfan03
11-15-2016, 09:13 PM
:rolleyes Oh brother....

Wait, Was that also coded language, Harlem? You going to go run and cry about how i must be racist?

UZER
11-15-2016, 09:36 PM
I can't stand Phil's pompous ass, but for fucks sake, people are just little bitches now. ESPN is doing nothing but race baiting it's just pathetic.

I don't ever watch ESPN anymore unless its a game I'm interested in. Soon as it's over I flip the channel.

spurraider21
11-15-2016, 09:51 PM
:lmao business associates

Fabbs
11-15-2016, 09:57 PM
Does our board have any legitimate Black posters at present?
Would like to hear what they think.

spurtech09
11-15-2016, 10:34 PM
Let me guess he voted for Trump......

Stalin
11-15-2016, 10:37 PM
American Negros attention whoring, nothing new here..:lmao

lefty
11-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Well, this explains why Dad Killer got along so well with Phil, tbh:lol

They probably sat around the fireplace, drinking cocoa, sharing stories of young Black kids dying for Jordans..

:lol WTF

ducks
11-15-2016, 11:26 PM
What he said wasn't even remotely racist.

JMarkJohns
11-16-2016, 12:21 AM
So if Phil talked about George Lynch, would it be racist?

What if he signed Bryce Cotton?

What if he named Landry Fields head coach?

What if he said a Free Agent would go to the highest bidder?

I mean, where does it stop?

I'm pretty sure old west lingo used posse before urban youth claimed it. Considering how old west ranch hand Jackson is, I'm sure his intent wasn't to offend.

But so the fuck what if it was... it still wasn't racist.

Narutoluva
11-16-2016, 12:25 AM

You'd know about gay, ugly ass faggot chink.

Killakobe81
11-18-2016, 03:29 PM
Not African American but i am close enough it wasn't racist IMHO.
His business associates are mad cuz Phil called them glorified Turtle and E from Entourage and they felt disrespected so they are playing race card.
LeBron and his crew have a right to feel disrespected (because that was phils intent) but not discriminated against ...

TheCultOfPersonality
11-18-2016, 04:40 PM
Does our board have any legitimate Black posters at present?
Would like to hear what they think.
I'm black and think LeBron is crying wolf when it comes to racism.

RGMCSE
11-18-2016, 04:59 PM
Is the word "posse" a racist epithet?

ambchang
11-18-2016, 05:52 PM
Those guys are hanger ons and would be nobodies without Lebron, so they are most definitely his posse.

Spurtacular
11-18-2016, 08:00 PM

You gonna try to sell sh** based on what Cancerny thinks? You apparently don't have a bar, dude.

Bynumite
11-18-2016, 08:37 PM
So LeCoon went back to Cleveland to play for massa Gilbert and endorsed Hillary, who's a known racist and made racist comments before but now he wants to fake outrage over something this insignificant? Fucking coon :lol

ambchang
11-18-2016, 08:58 PM
http://images1.mtv.com/uri/mgid:file:docroot:mtv.com:/shared/promoimages/bands/i/insane_clown_posse/a-z/2013/cr_brendan_tobin/uncropped/insane_clown_posse9.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.85

One of the worst groups ever.

-21-
11-18-2016, 10:38 PM
Sounds like over sensitive athletes to me

Also ESPN should stop with the race baiting bullshit articles. They are losing viewers for this and is race baiting 101. Lebron doesnt have the mind to think for himself other than what his liberal "posse" tells him to think.

Jackson isn't a racist. Political correctness run amuck. Lebron and friends are trying to turn a word commonly used to describe a player's group of friends into a racially charged word to avoid criticism for Lebron seeking favoritism. And NBA will continue to ruin itself by condemning "posse" as a racially charged word and call on Phil to apologize and take reeducation classes to remove the evil spirit of racism that has possessed his body.

Agree with both of you but still... :lol Phil Jackson.

daslicer
11-19-2016, 01:31 AM
Those guys are hanger ons and would be nobodies without Lebron, so they are most definitely his posse.

This sums it up. Lebron's friends are garbage. Without him they would be working at Walmart or McDonalds.