PDA

View Full Version : OT: Does the spurs really expect to win a championship with Gasoft-Ladiva-Smug Parker?

apalisoc_9
11-19-2016, 04:11 AM
Love the spurs, but the spurs can't possibly expect to win a championship with below average attitude guys in the Starting lineup, do they? Ladiva-Pau-Smug are known quiters when their offense is not going for them..IE if they're not getting touches, their effort on other areas in the game significantly drops..

So its not possible to go away from them even if they're stinking up the joint.....

In comparison, that's not an Issue that the cavs-warriors-clippers have to deal with...Not only do the spurs have the worst starting lineup among the top 5 teams.. its also filled with diva softness....

Spurs organizatio bending over for 30+ years old and expecting a win...

Sad, that the lakers at least have a betfer future.

11-19-2016, 04:23 AM
:lol spurms

apalisoc_9
11-19-2016, 04:26 AM
:lol spurms

Seriously bro, Kawhi and Danny is not enough to make up for all the sulking, the "i'm not getting touches so I wont put effort" attitdue to get this team to win a ring...If they do, 2nd best wing combo ever.

Robz4000
11-19-2016, 04:57 AM
Seriously bro, Kawhi and Danny is not enough to make up for all the sulking, the "i'm not getting touches so I wont put effort" attitdue to get this team to win a ring...If they do, 2nd best wing combo ever.

If the flashes LDN is starting to show of a counter to being driven off the 3-point line become actualized, the NBA better watch the fuck out.

11-19-2016, 07:09 AM
We would've lost last night without Parker. OP can't cope with reality.

ulosturedge
11-19-2016, 08:50 AM
Cavs are carried by Lebron James and he's already passing his prime. The Warriors sacked their whole bench, have no bigs, and added offense to a team that didn't need it (only so many touches to go around). And where would you rate Chris Paul and Blake Griffin on the soft meter? Everyone has their cross to bear. How about we wait and see how the season plays out first? Aren't we still in November?

spurtech09
11-21-2016, 01:20 AM
Cavs are carried by Lebron James and he's already passing his prime. The Warriors sacked their whole bench, have no bigs, and added offense to a team that didn't need it (only so many touches to go around). And where would you rate Chris Paul and Blake Griffin on the soft meter? Everyone has their cross to bear. How about we wait and see how the season plays out first? Aren't we still in November?yes

poeticism707
11-21-2016, 01:45 AM

Have no idea why Pop signed that

over the hill bum Gasol.

Pop is losing his tough.

Arcadian
11-21-2016, 01:49 AM
Yes.

Thread
11-21-2016, 10:49 AM
With only State & Cleveland blocking the driveway? ^"Yes."^