PDA

View Full Version : Can we do some trades for Whiteside or Embiid

MAxEric
11-20-2016, 01:37 AM
I think Spurs should do some trade before deadline
These two guys are rebound/Block shot"s monster and can defense very well!!

Gasol and LA are still too soft...
Gasol/Bertans, LA/Lee, still can't protect the paint area...

If we can get either one, we can be champion contender!!

lilbthebasedgod
11-20-2016, 01:41 AM
Yeah Trading Kawhi might work

dabom
11-20-2016, 01:50 AM
:lol

Dancelot
11-20-2016, 01:52 AM
Dedmon can defense very well too though.

MAxEric
11-20-2016, 01:55 AM
And we should get rid KA before deadline...

Obi Juan Kenobi
11-20-2016, 01:59 AM
:lmao

cutewizard
11-20-2016, 02:08 AM
Can we trade Becky for Hillary? oppppppssssssssssss

lol

cutewizard
11-20-2016, 02:35 AM
:bobo

Ice009
11-20-2016, 03:09 AM
How is Joel Embiid playing anyway? Is he kicking ass? I've been thinking of watching some Sixers games just to check him out, but can't bring myself to watch them, because well, they're the Sixers.

alpha_HaZE
11-20-2016, 03:55 AM
I think Spurs should do some trade before deadline
These two guys are rebound/Block shot"s monster and can defense very well!!

Gasol and LA are still too soft...
Gasol/Bertans, LA/Lee, still can't protect the paint area...

If we can get either one, we can be champion contender!!

Nah, I prefer Antetokounpo!

Go Yiannis!

NameLess Scrub
11-20-2016, 04:10 AM
How is Joel Embiid playing anyway? Is he kicking ass? I've been thinking of watching some Sixers games just to check him out, but can't bring myself to watch them, because well, they're the Sixers.

He's doing well. Seems like they're still limiting his minutes.

Only time I watched for a while was PHI vs OKC on national TV.
They were alternating Embiid and Okafor, maybe since they're both basically slow pure centers. Or just to avoid injuries.

What's wrong with Philly though? Do they like to draft centers almost exclusively and celebrate the draftees by hammering their feet?

Proxy
11-20-2016, 04:57 PM
go to a game and write your post on a sign and hold it up so Pop and the entire stadium can see you

palangi
11-20-2016, 05:00 PM
Rumor is that Bledsoe is on the market. Aldridge thought about Phoenix. Why not visit this?

spurs get:

bledsoe PG- can come off the bench this year and spark the second unit. Takes over the PG duties next year. Allows Murray more time to develop. Murray can be the second PG next year.

alex Len C- a big young guy that can shoot, rebound, and defend. Can play high low with Gasol and learn from him.

Booker SG- a younger more athletic version of Danny green. Can also help the second unit this year and take over next year making green a trade commodity.

suns get:

aldridge- would fit nice to the defensive minded chandler
patty mills- second unit scorer.
kyle anderson - please take him from us.

roster

PG- Parker, Bledsoe, Lap, Murray
SG- Green, Booker, Manu
SF- Leonard, Bertans, Simmons
PF- Gasol, Lee
C- Len, Dedmon

spurtech09
11-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Anderson......Being serious

Captivus
11-20-2016, 05:53 PM
grFNA1zndCs

Mal
11-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Rumor is that Bledsoe is on the market. Aldridge thought about Phoenix. Why not visit this?

spurs get:

bledsoe PG- can come off the bench this year and spark the second unit. Takes over the PG duties next year. Allows Murray more time to develop. Murray can be the second PG next year.

alex Len C- a big young guy that can shoot, rebound, and defend. Can play high low with Gasol and learn from him.

Booker SG- a younger more athletic version of Danny green. Can also help the second unit this year and take over next year making green a trade commodity.

suns get:

aldridge- would fit nice to the defensive minded chandler
patty mills- second unit scorer.
kyle anderson - please take him from us.

roster

PG- Parker, Bledsoe, Lap, Murray
SG- Green, Booker, Manu
SF- Leonard, Bertans, Simmons
PF- Gasol, Lee
C- Len, Dedmon

There is no way Suns are trading Booker

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Suns aren't trading Booker, just like 6ers aren't trading Embiid and Heat aren't trading Whiteside... unless we offered Kawhi, which would be insane. Why trade your cornerstone for anything less than another cornerstone?

DeRozan m8
11-20-2016, 09:14 PM
Whiteside is trash, wtf

We have bloke called Dedmon with some potential, but we also have a moron coach at times

palangi
11-20-2016, 10:43 PM
There is no way Suns are trading Booker

I'd throw geen in too if that's what it took.

Cry Havoc
11-21-2016, 03:15 AM
I'd throw geen in too if that's what it took.

And they'd still say no.

HarlemHeat37
11-21-2016, 03:20 AM
Booker might be the most overrated prospect in the league, tbh:lol

He absolutely isn't a cornerstone player, nor does he have that type of potential..not even close, actually..the new Bradley Beal..

r0drig0lac
11-21-2016, 04:27 AM
Spurstalk goes lakerfan level with impossible trades

Mal
11-21-2016, 04:28 AM

He absolutely isn't a cornerstone player, nor does he have that type of potential..not even close, actually..the new Bradley Beal..

He`s young with great shooting mechanics. No one knows how he`ll develop, but Suns will be the team to learn it.

Ice009
11-21-2016, 05:04 AM

Yeah, I have no idea why people think he's some sort of megastar, or has the makings of one. He's no someone that you can build a team around.

aussie91
11-21-2016, 09:00 AM
I am so sure Philly would just trade Embiid after waiting 3 years for him to play come on you would have to trade Kawhi to even get them to talk.

Maddog
11-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Spurstalk goes lakerfan level with impossible trades

And to think, I waited for the site to come back online just for threads like these..

Spur-Addict
11-21-2016, 09:21 PM
surrenderyoutfranchiseplayer.gif

https://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/mitch.gif

james evans
11-22-2016, 05:03 AM
Whiteside is trash, wtf

We have bloke called Dedmon with some potential, but we also have a moron coach at times
Whiteside is trash compared to who??????

DrunkTXLabrat
11-23-2016, 05:38 PM
i think the spurs would have actually had a shot at getting a deal for Embiid done, last season or the night he was drafted. People sleep on rookies, so bad. Especially the Spurs. A little faith can go a long way, if you have the balls to believe.

GSH
11-23-2016, 07:23 PM
I've wondered since this thread was created - after we trade for Whiteside or Embiid, when can we trade them for LeBron?

PopTheGOAT
11-23-2016, 09:52 PM
i think the spurs would have actually had a shot at getting a deal for Embiid done, last season or the night he was drafted. People sleep on rookies, so bad. Especially the Spurs. A little faith can go a long way, if you have the balls to believe. Remind me how they acquired Kawhi.

DrunkTXLabrat
11-28-2016, 12:17 PM
Remind me how they acquired Kawhi.

a broken clock is right, twice a day.

DrunkTXLabrat
11-28-2016, 12:51 PM
Remind me how they acquired Kawhi.

also, you're not seeing the forest through the trees. pacers gm sleeping on young Kawhi and Bertans while salivating over contract year veteran Hill! You're not proving me wrong, you're solidifying my point.

DPG21920
11-28-2016, 07:32 PM

You are really missing out if you aren't watching Embiid. He's been ridiculously good and fun to watch.