11-21-2016, 08:29 PM
'They literally "unmastered'" it.' :lol

ElNono
11-21-2016, 11:01 PM
'They literally "unmastered'" it.' :lol

:lmao

baseline bum
11-21-2016, 11:14 PM
Ubisoft used to be amazing back in the XBox 360 era with games like ACII, AC Brotherhood, Rainbow Six Vegas, Far Cry 3, etc. What the fuck happened to this once proud company? I used to see Ubisoft on the cover of a game and know it was going to be great, now I just avoid them like the plague ever since AC Unity.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2016, 01:49 PM
Ubisoft used to be amazing back in the XBox 360 era with games like ACII, AC Brotherhood, Rainbow Six Vegas, Far Cry 3, etc. What the fuck happened to this once proud company? I used to see Ubisoft on the cover of a game and know it was going to be great, now I just avoid them like the plague ever since AC Unity.

It correlates to them using Aisha Tyler as their E3 host. Not necessarily causation but it shows what direction that company decided to go in. Also their big new title is a fucking game about skiing

DJR210
11-22-2016, 02:13 PM

DJR210
11-22-2016, 02:16 PM
It correlates to them using Aisha Tyler as their E3 host. Not necessarily causation but it shows what direction that company decided to go in. Also their big new title is a fucking game about skiing

Steep is actually a great idea.. I loved that genre back in the day.. The only thing is, judging from the beta, the game sucks huge cock.

Within 2 seconds of playing the beta I've already wrote it off because of shitty animations.. How does nobody in a focus group see this shit and come out and say it looks retarded as hell?

DJR210
12-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Side note, Ubisoft is giving away Assassin's Creed III free for PC on the 6th I believe

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Side note, Ubisoft is giving away Assassin's Creed III free for PC on the 6th I believe

I already got my copy on the nosteam store though. It's a better deal there since they include the DLC tbh.

Bynumite
12-03-2016, 11:44 PM
Second best game in the series imo, only surpassed by Brotherhood, even collected all the feathers and shit.

Wall climbing looks ridiculous in the remake. Ubisoft gonna Ubisoft.

TimDunkem
12-04-2016, 10:19 PM
To be fair, the climbing glitch was in the original. The faces are randomized too, so that fucked up face was in the original as well. Ubisoft is still trash though.

baseline bum
12-05-2016, 12:25 AM
To be fair, the climbing glitch was in the original. The faces are randomized too, so that fucked up face was in the original as well. Ubisoft is still trash though.

Hmm, I never ran across either playing AC II on PC. Were these bugs only in the launch version or did they carry into later patches too?

TimDunkem
12-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Hmm, I never ran across either playing AC II on PC. Were these bugs only in the launch version or did they carry into later patches too?
I believe so as I played the game about a year after launch on the 360. Haven't played it since however. The climbing glitch in particular is in other Assassin's Creed games too, unfortunately. :lol