PDA

View Full Version : Pop's treatment of Dedmon borders manipulative and unproffesional...

apalisoc_9
11-21-2016, 11:07 PM
Lets go back to the start of the season when the spurs looked scary. During that stint, Dedmon played good amount of minutes, was argubly the second best player and easily the best big defender and only capable rim protector.

After retweeting a tweet he probably never ever even read, Dedmon plays a total of 9 minutes in two games and the spurs greatly suffer.

In his game before injury, Dedmon gets hit in his legs and was clearly struggling. In Classic Pop douchebaggary, he keeps him on the floor until the next dead ball hapened despite dedmon grimising and possibly even begging to be subbed out. Normally, teams call a timeout or they foul...

In then in a recent interview pop calls Dedmon Injury "Long Term" no proffesional coach should be uttering those words with regards to injury...out for a while, take some time..sure..those are ok phrases. But he is bordering Player sabotage.

We only have one good rim protector, he alo happens ro be our third best defender by far and here is Pop trying to play politics to the detriment of his own team.

100%duncan
11-21-2016, 11:14 PM
I think you're bullshitting but Pop needs to stop sucking Kyle's dick.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2016, 11:16 PM
I think you're bullshitting but Pop needs to stop sucking Kyle's dick.

I'm narrating factual events that just happened. How is that bullshiting?

Raven
11-21-2016, 11:17 PM
dickness aside, the last thing we need is an athletic rim protector with no brain that can't jump

100%duncan
11-21-2016, 11:18 PM
dickness aside, the last thing we need is an athletic rim protector with no brain that can't jump

Do you even watch games? Because clearly Dedmon is not a dumb player that can't jump

Raven
11-21-2016, 11:21 PM
Do you even watch games? Because clearly Dedmon is not a dumb player that can't jump

that's what he'd be with flaming knees

dabom
11-21-2016, 11:23 PM

If you watched any Spurs game you would know he injured his knee in a game.... :lol

spursistan
11-21-2016, 11:24 PM
Dude, seriously,do u relish being the shittiest poster on the forum without a shitck or trolling intent?

Step up your game, son..

100%duncan
11-21-2016, 11:27 PM

Do you think you look cool being stupid?

dabom
11-21-2016, 11:29 PM
Dude, seriously,do u relish being the shittiest poster on the forum without a shitck or trolling intent?

Step up your game, son..

:lmao

John Petrucci
11-21-2016, 11:30 PM
Dedmon will probably never recover from that retweet tbh. doghouse for life

Imagine in a post game interview, a player said "I need to be playing more minutes. Go check out this favorable article so you can see why I deserve them over Gasol" Pop just loves this kind of professionalism

I'm only half serious about him being in doghouse, who knows. but it was plain stupid. At any rate hoping he comes back with a vengeance :toast

Raven
11-21-2016, 11:32 PM
If you watched any Spurs game you would know he injured his knee in a game.... :lol

what's your point?

dabom
11-21-2016, 11:34 PM
:lol

Imma let this slide...

Raven
11-21-2016, 11:35 PM
:lol

Imma let this slide...

i really don't get what you mean :lol, i know he injured his knee in a game, what's your point?

YGWHI
11-21-2016, 11:44 PM
I try to convince myself that this is just Pop being extremely cautious about Dedmon injury...Also, Pop wanting to improve LMA/Pau chemistry playing them many minutes early in the season...
Otherwise, if OP's right I could :shootme me.

dabom
11-21-2016, 11:50 PM
That dude Dedmon is good. He needs to 100% fully recover. We don't want another gimp come playoffs.

Play Boban
11-22-2016, 12:10 AM
Dedmon voted for Trump, and Popsickle is a radical communist who does not tolerate political dissent. He'd be worse than Pol Pot if he somehow was in charge of a country, tbh.

SAGirl
11-22-2016, 12:15 AM
At this point there's no doubt he got injured. We all saw it. It's not like a pretend rest or pretend injury. He's really injured, so it is what it is. No drama. I am sure he'll be back playing soon as he's whole. You can't mess with knee injuries man.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-22-2016, 12:26 AM
Dedmon voted for Trump, and Popsickle is a radical communist who does not tolerate political dissent. He'd be worse than Pol Pot if he somehow was in charge of a country, tbh.

and Stalin and Ztedong

TheGreatYacht
11-22-2016, 12:39 AM
Did you cry when you posted this, faggot?

TimDunkem
11-22-2016, 12:39 AM
Fuck...Raven is the shittiest poster on this board.

Mnky
11-22-2016, 12:47 AM
At this point there's no doubt he got injured. We all saw it. It's not like a pretend rest or pretend injury. He's really injured, so it is what it is. No drama. I am sure he'll be back playing soon as he's whole. You can't mess with knee injuries man.

Especially jumping Bigs.

Pop always cycles the bench players minutes. This is nothing new either. Dedmon is great in a good system. He hasn't been very great or good outside of one. Spurs are winning without him. It's good for every player to be humbled if he needed it, but I don't think he did. Pop isn't worried about social media as much as OP.

Solid D
11-22-2016, 01:08 AM

Lol. New nickname: "Pol Pop."

alpha_HaZE
11-22-2016, 01:11 AM
Lets go back to the start of the season when the spurs looked scary. During that stint, Dedmon played good amount of minutes, was argubly the second best player and easily the best big defender and only capable rim protector.

After retweeting a tweet he probably never ever even read, Dedmon plays a total of 9 minutes in two games and the spurs greatly suffer.

In his game before injury, Dedmon gets hit in his legs and was clearly struggling. In Classic Pop douchebaggary, he keeps him on the floor until the next dead ball hapened despite dedmon grimising and possibly even begging to be subbed out. Normally, teams call a timeout or they foul...

In then in a recent interview pop calls Dedmon Injury "Long Term" no proffesional coach should be uttering those words with regards to injury...out for a while, take some time..sure..those are ok phrases. But he is bordering Player sabotage.

We only have one good rim protector, he alo happens ro be our third best defender by far and here is Pop trying to play politics to the detriment of his own team.

Who says his agent wasn't behind that article in the first place?

Clipper Nation
11-22-2016, 01:20 AM
Pop is a racist. He benched Dedmon because he has an issue with outspoken black men, tbh.

pookenstein
11-22-2016, 02:34 AM
I'm narrating factual events that just happened. How is that bullshiting?

...probably...possibly...

But the Dedmon needs to Play more when he's healthy. I agree with that.

NameLess Scrub
11-22-2016, 05:11 AM
Pop is a racist. He benched Dedmon because he has an issue with outspoken black men, tbh.

What's up Harlem?

11-22-2016, 05:38 AM
Just out curiosity I checked dead man's Twitter and he hasn't unRTed the article so I guess we can throw that conspiracy put the window.

Why he he only got 9 minutes before the injury? Who knows, but I'm sure once he's 100% he'll be back out there.

r0drig0lac
11-22-2016, 06:23 AM

Step up your game, son..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Maddog
11-22-2016, 06:56 AM

Step up your game, son..

As I said in another thread- I waited for Spurstalk to come back online for threads like this..

Quadzilla99
11-22-2016, 09:25 AM

Dude, get your head out of ur ass with the politics..

Solid D
11-22-2016, 10:28 AM
Dude, get your head out of ur ass with the politics..

This thread is all just nothing about nothing.

offset formation
11-22-2016, 12:37 PM

But the Dedmon needs to Play more when he's healthy. I agree with that.

Apol is a moron. Doesn't know fact from opinion, Reality from apol world.

apalisoc_9
11-22-2016, 12:51 PM
So many morons in this thread...Thinking I want an injired dedmon to play :lmao

Chinook
11-22-2016, 01:03 PM
At best, Dedmon hyperextended his knee. At worst, he severely sprained a ligament. It looks to be long-term. Like maybe until the ASB. But I would hope the Spurs make a move for another big if that's the case, even if it's just something like cutting Forbes/Lapara and bringing back Joel Anthony.

Robz4000
11-22-2016, 02:09 PM
At best, Dedmon hyperextended his knee. At worst, he severely sprained a ligament. It looks to be long-term. Like maybe until the ASB. But I would hope the Spurs make a move for another big if that's the case, even if it's just something like cutting Forbes/Lapara and bringing back Joel Anthony.

I thought Pop actually said it wasn't long term? Got him in one of my fantasy leagues and it says he's expected back on this upcoming road trip.

Chinook
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM
I thought Pop actually said it wasn't long term? Got him in one of my fantasy leagues and it says he's expected back on this upcoming road trip.

Well, I'm obviously hoping so. I haven't been keeping up with the injury updates, but it looked really bad. Hopefully, Yahoo is correct on this and not like how they said Green would be out until the end of November a could of weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he were out a long time; sprains are killers for mobility.

If he is back soon, I hope he has his mobility back.

DMX7
11-22-2016, 03:48 PM
What did he retweet? I missed it.

SAGirl
11-22-2016, 05:02 PM
Hard to say... Pop wouldn't give a definite timeline on him, but I saw this:

OrEmuN
11-22-2016, 08:16 PM
Why are you blaming Pop when Amused is clearly at fault?

SpursIndonesia
11-22-2016, 11:31 PM
What retweet thing ? I am in the dark about this. :depressed

spurs10
11-23-2016, 12:59 AM
Well, I'm obviously hoping so. I haven't been keeping up with the injury updates, but it looked really bad. Hopefully, Yahoo is correct on this and not like how they said Green would be out until the end of November a could of weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he were out a long time; sprains are killers for mobility.

If he is back soon, I hope he has his mobility back. It did look bad. Fortunately all I've heard has been positive regarding a swift return. We most certainly need him.

mudyez
11-23-2016, 03:02 AM
Pop teaching the kid a lesson. Nothing more or less. He will be fine und wiser than before.

Don't let this bullshit, even if its just a retweet, sap into your franchise.
Otherwise a retweet becomes a tweet and a tweet becomes a press conference...

I love Pop for protecting the culture.

spurs10
11-23-2016, 03:57 AM
I reserve the write to pass judgement on Pop. I will try not to right anything that won't be interpreted rite. Regarding the Spurs, there reputation is what is at stake their.

DeRozan m8
11-23-2016, 04:09 AM
What retweet thing ? I am in the dark about this. :depressed

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264399

SpursIndonesia
11-23-2016, 09:50 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264399

Thx bro, appreciate it. :)