PDA

View Full Version : :lol Mexico

Will Hunting
11-22-2016, 08:13 AM
:lol filthy 3rd world be@ners shining a laser from the stands
:lol the NFL not planning for that when it's already happened at the same stadium
:lol playing an NFL game in a shithole country to try and promote multiculturalism
:lol Trumps wall can't get here soon enough

benefactor
11-22-2016, 09:41 AM
:lol sea of Raiders bandwagoners
:lol rigging a game to pander to them
:lol ratings down
:lol recruiting Mexicans to offset your losses

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2016, 01:04 PM
:lol having a proffesional team so shitty you can get away with moving a regular season home game to Mexico
:lol it was still a home game cause :lol Texans :lol beanwagoners

Avante
11-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Just another game, where it was played who really cares?

I will say this....

If the NFL did put teams in London, Mexico, or anywhere other than Canada, what free agents would want to play there if they had a choice? Moving the family to London, to Mexico.....nay~~~ And I can see some draft pick...."I'm not playing in London".

Mexicans leave Mexico because it sucks.

spurraider21
11-22-2016, 03:00 PM
:lol sea of Raiders bandwagoners
:lol rigging a game to pander to them
http://replygif.net/i/163.gif

spurraider21
11-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Just another game, where it was played who really cares?

I will say this....

If the NFL did put teams in London, Mexico, or anywhere other than Canada, what free agents would want to play there if they had a choice? Moving the family to London, to Mexico.....nay~~~ And I can see some draft pick...."I'm not playing in London".

Mexicans leave Mexico because it sucks.i think its crap to waste a team's home game in such a short season where scheduling matters oh so much. especially when you actually have to travel farther than the "road team" to get there

Avante
11-22-2016, 03:38 PM
i think its crap to waste a team's home game in such a short season where scheduling matters oh so much. especially when you actually have to travel farther than the "road team" to get there

How many times have I complained about scheduling? Starting teams out with double road games? The Packers with...

home
bye
home
home
home
road
home

??????????

I agree with you. What I meant was if not the USA does it really matter if it's Mexico, Japan, London, etc.

Great time to be a Raider fan, I do see them being seriously in the mix starting next season and years to come. Hell, they could win a playoff game this season.

spurraider21
11-22-2016, 04:09 PM
How many times have I complained about scheduling? Starting teams out with double road games? The Packers with...

home
bye
home
home
home
road
home

??????????

I agree with you. What I meant was if not the USA does it really matter if it's Mexico, Japan, London, etc.

Great time to be a Raider fan, I do see them being seriously in the mix starting next season and years to come. Hell, they could win a playoff game this season.it absolutely matters if its london or mexico. traveling to mexico isn't that big a deal, the time difference isn't an issue like it is with london or somewhere else overseas

Avante
11-22-2016, 07:36 PM
it absolutely matters if its london or mexico. traveling to mexico isn't that big a deal, the time difference isn't an issue like it is with london or somewhere else overseas

It's doesn't matter at all. Both teams have to deal with it.

What really matters is back to back road games or one team coming off a MNF playing a team on the road coming off a bye, that is the stuff that matters.

spurraider21
11-22-2016, 07:45 PM
It's doesn't matter at all. Both teams have to deal with it.

What really matters is back to back road games or one team coming off a MNF playing a team on the road coming off a bye, that is the stuff that matters.both teams deal with it but one team loses a home game

Avante
11-22-2016, 08:11 PM
both teams deal with it but one team loses a home game

Yes but what difference would Mexico, London, Japan, Iran, Iraq or Guam matter, yep...it doesn't as I said.

spurraider21
11-22-2016, 08:37 PM
Yes but what difference would Mexico, London, Japan, Iran, Iraq or Guam matter, yep...it doesn't as I said.if you're losing a "home" game, id rather make it a short flight to mexico than a long flight to london. as the road team, it doesn't matter. you're supposed to travel anyway

Fabbs
11-23-2016, 10:51 AM
if you're losing a "home" game, id rather make it a short flight to mexico than a long flight to london. as the road team, it doesn't matter. you're supposed to travel anyway

Avante
11-23-2016, 12:12 PM
if you're losing a "home" game, id rather make it a short flight to mexico than a long flight to london. as the road team, it doesn't matter. you're supposed to travel anyway

I'd much rather see London than Mexico as a player. These guys fly all over the place, I doubt they really care much about the actual flight anymore.

Will Hunting
11-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Great, this thread turned into an avante circle jerk