PDA

View Full Version : Something for evangelicals to ponder

RandomGuy
11-22-2016, 02:05 PM
The new chief of staff admires Satan.

Bannon told Wolff that he relishes the hatred his name conjurs up in what he called the “donor class” and “the metrosexual bubble.”

“Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s power. It only helps us when they—get it wrong. When they’re blind to who we are and what we’re doing,” Bannon said of his detractors who criticized the far-right, white nationalist movement that Breitbart and others have successfully rebranded as the alt-right.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/18/dick-cheney-darth-vader-satan-that-is-power-steve-bannon-speaks-out-for-first-time-since-being-named-donald-trumps-top-white-house-adviser/

boutons_deux
11-22-2016, 02:09 PM
Christian Taliban are often programmed, brain-washed to be terrified of Satan, in their daily lives, so SOUTHERN (racist) Baptists should love Bannon's talk about powerful, scary Satan.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 02:47 PM
I didn't think RG's meltdown could get any better but he's now been reduced to quoting articles from Salon :lol

pgardn
11-22-2016, 02:53 PM
I didn't think RG's meltdown could get any better but he's now been reduced to quoting articles from Salon :lol

Says the alt right twitter king...

DarrinS
11-22-2016, 03:01 PM
:lol

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2016, 03:04 PM
as if they give a shit, they sold out long ago

SnakeBoy
11-22-2016, 03:05 PM

He's on his way to becoming boutons

RG take a break from starting threads. Just take some time to relax, maybe reading a book might help you.

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm118068615/eating-crow-loving-it-recipes-for-judgmentally-challenged-michael-mceachern-paperback-cover-art.jpg

DarrinS
11-22-2016, 03:10 PM
"It only helps us when they—get it wrong. When they’re blind to who we are and what we’re doing,”

boutons_deux
11-22-2016, 03:21 PM
"It only helps us when they—get it wrong. When they’re blind to who we are and what we’re doing,”

Bannon in as clinically mentally sicko is as is Don The Con.

What Don the Con and his accomplices, like Bannon, are doing, plan to do are blatantly obvious. Nobody's blind.

Fuck Bannon.

RandomGuy
11-22-2016, 03:26 PM

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter

Ad hominem all you want. The guy said it.

Nice try dodging it though.

"Darkness is good," says Bannon, who amid the suits surrounding him at Trump Tower, looks like a graduate student in his T-shirt, open button-down and tatty blue blazer — albeit a 62-year-old graduate student. "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they" — I believe by "they" he means liberals and the media, already promoting calls for his ouster — "get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter

So do you think Satan has it right?

RandomGuy
11-22-2016, 03:27 PM
He's on his way to becoming boutons

RG take a break from starting threads. Just take some time to relax, maybe reading a book might help you.

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm118068615/eating-crow-loving-it-recipes-for-judgmentally-challenged-michael-mceachern-paperback-cover-art.jpg

Nah. I am rather enjoying making you look bad.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Says the alt right twitter king...
You have me confused with another poster, unless Wkileaks is considered alt right now.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 03:29 PM
Bannon in as clinically mentally sicko is as is Don The Con.

What Don the Con and his accomplices, like Bannon, are doing, plan to do are blatantly obvious. Nobody's blind.

Fuck Bannon.what is the blatantly obvious plan?

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 03:32 PM

:lmao follows up a Salon article with a Hollywood Reporter article :lmao

clambake
11-22-2016, 03:32 PM
evangelicals don't give a shit about that.

DarrinS
11-22-2016, 03:55 PM
Here you go, RG.

Start at about 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrnPRxdtMsY

DMX7
11-22-2016, 03:57 PM
Here you go, RG.

Start at about 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrnPRxdtMsY

lol, Darkness is good.

pgardn
11-22-2016, 03:59 PM
You have me confused with another poster, unless Wkileaks is considered alt right now.

Oh the Reddit insiders all analyzing the newerFBI insiders that showed the new unfound emails with deep damning information...

Sure, no difference.

Spurminator
11-22-2016, 04:15 PM
Maybe this should've gone in the Spirit Cooking thread.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Oh the Reddit insiders all analyzing the newerFBI insiders that showed the new unfound emails with deep damning information...

Sure, no difference.

Reddit users are overwhelmingly liberal and Bernie Sanders supporters and you are telling me that Reddit is now alt right too?

vy65
11-22-2016, 05:09 PM
Only pussies don't like Satan and Darth Vader

SnakeBoy
11-22-2016, 05:10 PM
Nah. I am rather enjoying making you look bad.

:lol yeah just like boutons thinks he bitch slaps everyone...you're on your way RG...just need to work on the lingo. Repugs, VRWC, etc. Just ask boutons for some pointers.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 05:15 PM

So do you think Satan has it right? You are a prime example of exactly what Bannon is talking about in the article you posted.

"This is partly why he regards the liberal characterization of himself as socially vile, as the politically incorrect devil incarnate, as laughable — and why he is stoutly unapologetic. They — liberals and media — don't understand what he is saying, or why, or to whom."

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 05:19 PM

I'd like to take back mocking your Hollywood Reporter article. There is actually some interesting insight on who Bannon really is.

"Bannon, arguably, is one of the people most at the battle line of the great American divide — and one of the people to have most clearly seen it.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

In a nascent administration that seems, at best, random in its beliefs, Bannon can seem to be not just a focused voice, but almost a messianic one:

"Like [Andrew] Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he says. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Shipyards, ironworks, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

Bannon represents, he not unreasonably believes, the fall of the establishment. The self-satisfied, in-bred and homogenous views of the establishment are both what he is against and what has provided the opening for the Trump revolution. "The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what's wrong with this country," he continues. "It's just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no f—ing idea what's going on. If The New York Times didn't exist, CNN and MSNBC would be a test pattern. The Huffington Post and everything else is predicated on The New York Times. It's a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information — and her confidence. That was our opening."

pgardn
11-22-2016, 05:31 PM
Reddit users are overwhelmingly liberal and Bernie Sanders supporters and you are telling me that Reddit is now alt right too?

You can find the right places to perpetuate your perceived conspiracies as long as they fit your worldview. You have no problem with this. You are quite industrious in your quests.

pgardn
11-22-2016, 05:36 PM
I'd like to take back mocking your Hollywood Reporter article. There is actually some interesting insight on who Bannon really is.

"Bannon, arguably, is one of the people most at the battle line of the great American divide — and one of the people to have most clearly seen it.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

In a nascent administration that seems, at best, random in its beliefs, Bannon can seem to be not just a focused voice, but almost a messianic one:

"Like [Andrew] Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he says. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Shipyards, ironworks, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

Bannon represents, he not unreasonably believes, the fall of the establishment. The self-satisfied, in-bred and homogenous views of the establishment are both what he is against and what has provided the opening for the Trump revolution. "The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what's wrong with this country," he continues. "It's just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no f—ing idea what's going on. If The New York Times didn't exist, CNN and MSNBC would be a test pattern. The Huffington Post and everything else is predicated on The New York Times. It's a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information — and her confidence. That was our opening."

The media bubble...

So he invents news to burst it. He does not give a shit about what the facts are if they get in the way of his nationalism and other goals.

Thatll work...
This is gonna catch this new administration in a big way if they don't stop the shit.

DMC
11-22-2016, 05:39 PM
There were selling her shit.

Clipper Nation
11-22-2016, 05:51 PM
Shouldn't OP be happy that the evangelicals didn't put a Jeebotard in the White House?

SnakeBoy
11-22-2016, 05:57 PM
The media bubble...

So he invents news to burst it. He does not give a shit about what the facts are if they get in the way of his nationalism and other goals.

Thatll work...
This is gonna catch this new administration in a big way if they don't stop the shit.

Are you under the impression that the media doesn't invent news?

It's entirely possible for Trump to play the media as long as he delivers results that the American people feel in their lives. We'll see if they can do it, it's a tough hill climb and we don't actually know yet if it is really Trump's goal. Regardless of how things go, I expect the msm will stomp their feet trying to prove their importance without ever recognizing they willingly gave up their importance long ago.

pgardn
11-22-2016, 06:05 PM
Are you under the impression that the media doesn't invent news?

It's entirely possible for Trump to play the media as long as he delivers results that the American people feel in their lives. We'll see if they can do it, it's a tough hill climb and we don't actually know yet if it is really Trump's goal. Regardless of how things go, I expect the msm willing stomp their feet trying to prove their importance without ever recognizing they willingly gave up their importance long ago.

Brannon reaches an entire new level by blatant lying.

If one is in any organization that requires good information and sober analysis this is the last guy you hire. He is a one man propaganda machine. Putin needs hire him. They like to be lied to.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Brannon reaches an entire new level by blatant lying.

If one is in any organization that requires good information and sober analysis this is the last guy you hire. He is a one man propaganda machine. Putin needs hire him. They like to be lied to.

I admit to not knowing much if anything at all about Bannon, and RG's article was the first time I've really read about him. What are the blatant lies he's told?

Spurminator
11-22-2016, 06:13 PM
I admit to not knowing much if anything at all about Bannon, and RG's article was the first time I've really read about him. What are the blatant lies he's told?

Full list here:
http://www.breitbart.com

Search: "All articles"

pgardn
11-22-2016, 06:16 PM

When The NY Times first broke the Clinton foundation troubles with accepting foreign money, he extended this to money paid for specific favors via meetings. And then had the gall to claim he found the evidence early on. He takes a legit story about Clinton, and then embellishes it to being lies. This hurts legitimate reporting that take time where evidence is corroborated. He is a propaganda machine. He does not give a shit what he printed.

I hope he takes care now because he has to deal with facts. There are many more examples.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Full list here:
http://www.breitbart.com

Search: "All articles"

That site was giving my computer aids and kept freezing up. Ironically the first article I read was on a CNN contributor apologizing for lying about Bannon using the N-word.

So what are the blatant lies Bannon has told?

SnakeBoy
11-22-2016, 06:26 PM
When The NY Times first broke the Clinton foundation troubles with accepting foreign money, he extended this to money paid for specific favors via meetings. And then had the gall to claim he found the evidence early on. He takes a legit story about Clinton, and then embellishes it to being lies. This hurts legitimate reporting that take time where evidence is corroborated. He is a propaganda machine. He does not give a shit what he printed.

I hope he takes care now because he has to deal with facts. There are many more examples.

Why does he have to deal with facts? The Obama administration, and every other administration, has used propaganda to their advantage. Your basically making the argument that Bannon is a terrible choice to present propaganda because he is the bestest at propaganda.

DMC
11-22-2016, 06:27 PM

Because cabinet members are always culpable for their lies.

What planet were you on prior to the election?

pgardn
11-22-2016, 06:29 PM
Why does he have to deal with facts? The Obama administration, and every other administration, has used propaganda to their advantage. Your basically making the argument that Bannon is a terrible choice to present propaganda because he is the bestest at propaganda.

Are you fckn kidding. Donald says he will just blow ISIS up and Obama says it will take at least two years and be a long difficult procedure. Which do you believe? Seriously?

pgardn
11-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Because cabinet members are always culpable for their lies.

What planet were you on prior to the election?

Im talking about Bannon screwing up legitimate reporting by The NY Times on Clinton while Bannon just jumps off a cliff with lies.? We could have good solid evidence that Clinton sold meetings and a listen for contributions to her campaign before the election.

Wtf? Are you referring to?

SnakeBoy
11-22-2016, 06:39 PM
Are you fckn kidding. Donald says he will just blow ISIS up and Obama says it will take at least two years and be a long difficult procedure. Which do you believe? Seriously?

Im talking about Bannon screwing up legitimate reporting by The NY Times on Clinton while Bannon just jumps off a cliff with lies.? We could have good solid evidence that Clinton sold meetings and a listen for contributions to her campaign before the election.

Make up your mind who you are talking about...Seriously?

pgardn
11-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Make up your mind who you are talking about...Seriously?

So why did you put Obama into the fray? I am answering questions from 3 posters at once.

Get it. SA asked about Bannon, you made a comparison with Obama. Wtf do yo want?

DMC
11-22-2016, 06:46 PM

"I hope he takes care because he has to deal with facts"

As if the current admin is walking the line on honesty.

SnakeBoy
11-22-2016, 06:50 PM
So why did you put Obama into the fray? I am answering questions from 3 posters at once.

Get it. SA asked about Bannon, you made a comparison with Obama. Wtf do yo want?

I said... "The Obama administration, and every other administration, has used propaganda to their advantage."...that's not bringing Obama into it.

Bannon is Chief Strategist. What is it about that title that makes you think his job is to deal with just the facts? What is it about that title that makes you think being good at propaganda is a negative for the job?

pgardn
11-22-2016, 07:53 PM
I said... "The Obama administration, and every other administration, has used propaganda to their advantage."...that's not bringing Obama into it.

Bannon is Chief Strategist. What is it about that title that makes you think his job is to deal with just the facts? What is it about that title that makes you think being good at propaganda is a negative for the job?

So you think when he gets tallies from his polls, numbers of workers affected by certain situations that really effect certain states more than others, facts go out the window when planning strategy?

pgardn
11-22-2016, 07:57 PM
"I hope he takes care because he has to deal with facts"

As if the current admin is walking the line on honesty.

Somewhere along the line you fckn deal with realities numbskull, otherwise you can't twist things properly. And you can't even begin to compare 8 years of odiferous Obama with ONE campaign season with Trump. Trump will be given troop numbers by generals in certain situations. Does he fckn think they are starting with lies and make up his own numbers?

Spurminator
11-22-2016, 08:36 PM
Not all propaganda is equal.

boutons_deux
11-22-2016, 08:39 PM
"compare 8 years of odiferous Obama with ONE campaign season with Trump"

agreed, Don the Con Trash and assholes he's hiring stink up America more than Obama ever did.

SnakeBoy
11-22-2016, 08:44 PM
So you think when he gets tallies from his polls, numbers of workers affected by certain situations that really effect certain states more than others, facts go out the window when planning strategy?

Are you new to American politics?

pgardn
11-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Are you new to American politics?

If you put the level of shit we hear from such a short time with Trump and compare that with 8 years of Obama, you are totally partisan. Trump has turned facts and what he has and has not said on its head.

Dont even try to compare the two, its ridiculous.
Really, stop the foolishness.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-22-2016, 09:40 PM

Bannon also wants to jail the bankers, this is a better article because it's in his own words

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.kc3avyd36W#.iw11q4MpP3

Bannon: That’s a great question. The 2008 crisis, I think the financial crisis — which, by the way, I don’t think we’ve come through — is really driven I believe by the greed, much of it driven by the greed of the investment banks. My old firm, Goldman Sachs — traditionally the best banks are leveraged 8:1. When we had the financial crisis in 2008, the investment banks were leveraged 35:1. Those rules had specifically been changed by a guy named Hank Paulson. He was secretary of Treasury. As chairman of Goldman Sachs, he had gone to Washington years before and asked for those changes. That made the banks not really investment banks, but made them hedge funds — and highly susceptible to changes in liquidity. And so the crisis of 2008 was, quite frankly, really never recovered from in the United States. It’s one of the reasons last quarter you saw 2.9% negative growth in a quarter. So the United States economy is in very, very tough shape.

And one of the reasons is that we’ve never really gone and dug down and sorted through the problems of 2008. Particularly the fact — think about it — not one criminal charge has ever been brought to any bank executive associated with 2008 crisis. And in fact, it gets worse. No bonuses and none of their equity was taken. So part of the prime drivers of the wealth that they took in the 15 years leading up to the crisis was not hit at all, and I think that’s one of the fuels of this populist revolt that we’re seeing as the tea party. So I think there are many, many measures, particularly about getting the banks on better footing, making them address all the liquid assets they have. I think you need a real clean-up of the banks balance sheets.

In addition, I think you really need to go back and make banks do what they do: Commercial banks lend money, and investment banks invest in entrepreneurs and to get away from this trading — you know, the hedge fund securitization, which they’ve all become basically trading operations and securitizations and not put capital back and really grow businesses and to grow the economy. So I think it’s a whole area that just — and I will tell you, the underpinning of this populist revolt is the financial crisis of 2008. That revolt, the way that it was dealt with, the way that the people who ran the banks and ran the hedge funds have never really been held accountable for what they did, has fueled much of the anger in the tea party movement in the United States.

pgardn
11-22-2016, 09:54 PM
Bannon also wants to jail the bankers, this is a better article because it's in his own words

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.kc3avyd36W#.iw11q4MpP3

Bannon: That’s a great question. The 2008 crisis, I think the financial crisis — which, by the way, I don’t think we’ve come through — is really driven I believe by the greed, much of it driven by the greed of the investment banks. My old firm, Goldman Sachs — traditionally the best banks are leveraged 8:1. When we had the financial crisis in 2008, the investment banks were leveraged 35:1. Those rules had specifically been changed by a guy named Hank Paulson. He was secretary of Treasury. As chairman of Goldman Sachs, he had gone to Washington years before and asked for those changes. That made the banks not really investment banks, but made them hedge funds — and highly susceptible to changes in liquidity. And so the crisis of 2008 was, quite frankly, really never recovered from in the United States. It’s one of the reasons last quarter you saw 2.9% negative growth in a quarter. So the United States economy is in very, very tough shape.

And one of the reasons is that we’ve never really gone and dug down and sorted through the problems of 2008. Particularly the fact — think about it — not one criminal charge has ever been brought to any bank executive associated with 2008 crisis. And in fact, it gets worse. No bonuses and none of their equity was taken. So part of the prime drivers of the wealth that they took in the 15 years leading up to the crisis was not hit at all, and I think that’s one of the fuels of this populist revolt that we’re seeing as the tea party. So I think there are many, many measures, particularly about getting the banks on better footing, making them address all the liquid assets they have. I think you need a real clean-up of the banks balance sheets.

In addition, I think you really need to go back and make banks do what they do: Commercial banks lend money, and investment banks invest in entrepreneurs and to get away from this trading — you know, the hedge fund securitization, which they’ve all become basically trading operations and securitizations and not put capital back and really grow businesses and to grow the economy. So I think it’s a whole area that just — and I will tell you, the underpinning of this populist revolt is the financial crisis of 2008. That revolt, the way that it was dealt with, the way that the people who ran the banks and ran the hedge funds have never really been held accountable for what they did, has fueled much of the anger in the tea party movement in the United States.

Democrats don't disagree with most of the above.

Its easy to say you are going to,prosecute but these are not dumb people. They make sure the cost for the government will be prohibitive. Banks leaving the risky investment business and sticking to loaning is important. But some of the big banks have gone right back into taking risks and attempting to get very rich by believing they always have a fallback on being bailed out.

This is not a one party concern although Obama has clearly not put effort into this. If Bannion could stick to this endeavor it would be very helpful. But I don't know that I trust him, backed by hedge fund managers. See the Mercers. All in with Brietbart.

Axl Rose
11-22-2016, 11:00 PM
Bitch is throwing a fit because he isn't going to get his fix of black and brown cock. Go start your own forum if you want to shit the place up

DMC
11-23-2016, 01:01 AM
Somewhere along the line you fckn deal with realities numbskull, otherwise you can't twist things properly. And you can't even begin to compare 8 years of odiferous Obama with ONE campaign season with Trump. Trump will be given troop numbers by generals in certain situations. Does he fckn think they are starting with lies and make up his own numbers?

Settle down. Trump won. Get over it.

boutons_deux
11-23-2016, 01:20 AM
Settle down. Trump won. Get over it.

Maybe not.

Lawyers and academics are telling Hillary she should ask for recounts in WI, PA, MI.

iow, "some say" Repugs committed vote-counting fraud (like in Ken Blackwell in OH 2004)

DMC
11-23-2016, 01:25 AM
Maybe not.

Lawyers and academics are telling Hillary she should ask for recounts in WI, PA, MI.

iow, "some say" Repugs committed vote-counting fraud (like in Ken Blackwell in OH 2004)

I'm going to tell you what Evil Knievel's wife told him regarding the snake river. Get over it.

Axl Rose
11-23-2016, 08:51 AM
Putin hacked those paper ballots in Michigan :lmao

Chucho
11-24-2016, 10:16 AM
LOL at the shift in the last three weeks.Booty and RG have had the smug wiped off them and now are posting Leftwing nut gonzo garb off the lowest of the lows in media...This meltdown is absurdly tasty.

Just go into hiding like Fuzz. None of you are as smart as you think you are.

Big Dog
11-24-2016, 10:34 PM
The fucking irony. Says a guy in lockstep with slobbering mongoloids like rmt rmt living rent free