lefty
11-23-2016, 08:52 AM
Myself obviously
Brazil
jeebus , but he has a good reason

Anyone else?

leemajors
11-23-2016, 09:12 AM
Brazil has been a Lions fan on here as long as I can remember.

lefty
11-23-2016, 09:18 AM
Brazil has been a Lions fan on here as long as I can remember.
Yeah

:lol when he moved to Detroit for a short stint

Brazil
11-23-2016, 10:08 AM
Yeah

:lol when he moved to Detroit for a short stint

wtf... I did not root for any team before going to Detroit... not sure how it is bandwagonning. I'm quite the opposite of a bandwagonner tbh, I'm very loyal to the teams I root for. Bordeaux, Spurs, Toulouse, Detroit. Bordeaux (foot) and Toulouse (rugby), I started to watch them when I was 6/7 y/o with my dad tbh. Spurs since the admiral, Detroit since I started watching NFL, couple of months before moving to US.

lefty
11-23-2016, 10:55 AM
wtf... I did not root for any team before going to Detroit... not sure how it is bandwagonning. I'm quite the opposite of a bandwagonner tbh, I'm very loyal to the teams I root for. Bordeaux, Spurs, Toulouse, Detroit. Bordeaux (foot) and Toulouse (rugby), I started to watch them when I was 6/7 y/o with my dad tbh. Spurs since the admiral, Detroit since I started watching NFL, couple of months before moving to US.
:lol

I was kidding :lol

I was a real Pats fan but with Bellicuck and Breedy rooting for Trump .... cant do it anymore :cry

I had a stint as a Raider fan a couple of seasons ago, then spurraider21 :cry when I left his thread :lol

Kinda cool, that Raiders logo tbh

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Avante: a so-called Niner "fan" who spends all his time fellating a division rival's quarterback.

lefty
11-23-2016, 11:47 AM
Avante: a so-called Niner "fan" who spends all his time fellating a division rival's quarterback.

That Chargers jersey is nice by the way

DJR210
11-23-2016, 12:14 PM

Avante
11-23-2016, 12:20 PM

Been a Niner fan since the days of Y.A., J.D, R.C. and C.R. Can talk Niners nobody here or anywhere else have ever heard of, trust me.

I just get a kick put of morons like you too stupid to see the greatness of a player. Look at your stupid...it's BEAST MODE...bullshit, how dumb was that? How many games have they won without him or any stud RB? What more does RW have to do before the dummies like you figure this out? This guy is a great QB and would be great playing on any team, only a moron wouldn't see that.

So I like to rub it in as the guy just keeps getting better and dummies like you just keep looker dumber.

I out grew silly ..my team is great....long ago. We are one of the top three franchises in the history of the game, but totally suck right now. I keep it real just like with RW.

Where is this...."he has the best o line and a stud RB" with Prescott.....hmmmmm? He's only averaging 21 passes game. And he has a Hall of fame TE and a great receiver in Dez.

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Been a Seahawks fan since the days of R.W., M.L., R.S., and P.C. Can Google Niners nobody here or anywhere else cares about, trust me.
FIFY

Where is this...."he has the best o line and a stud RB" with Prescott.....hmmmmm? He's only averaging 21 passes game. And he has a Hall of fame TE and a great receiver in Dez.
Everywhere? I've been saying all season that Romo is still the better QB, and that Dak is benefitting from less than a season's worth of tape on him and a mega-stacked team around him.

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 01:39 PM
Also, there's a difference between not being a homer and being a bandwagoner. You barely even talk about "your" Niners anymore, and you spend all your time sucking off their arch-rival in the division. You're not a Niners fan, you're a fairweather fan who hops on whatever the biggest bandwagon on the west coast is at any given time.

Brazil
11-23-2016, 01:52 PM

I was kidding :lol

I was a real Pats fan but with Bellicuck and Breedy rooting for Trump .... cant do it anymore :cry

I had a stint as a Raider fan a couple of seasons ago, then spurraider21 :cry when I left his thread :lol

Kinda cool, that Raiders logo tbh

Hey I fully agree regarding the logo of the raiders... when quite young I did not know shit about football but I was kinda fan of raiders because dat logo, the LA rappers, blingbling, bad boys... I wanted a raider jacket but that was too expensive for my parents :lol

Avante
11-23-2016, 01:56 PM
Also, there's a difference between not being a homer and being a bandwagoner. You barely even talk about "your" Niners anymore, and you spend all your time sucking off their arch-rival in the division. You're not a Niners fan, you're a fairweather fan who hops on whatever the biggest bandwagon on the west coast is at any given time.

Wrong as usual.

Here I sit with my Niner ball cap on, my coffee in a Niner mug. I can talk the very first game in Niner history, can talk every Niner...EVER. I don't follow the Seahawks or any other other team to that degree. Hell litle guy I have a binder full of nothing but Niner cards.

Page one

Joe Perry
Y.A.Tittle
Leo Nomellini
Hugh McElhenny
Bob St. Clair
R.C. Owens
Jim Johnson
J.D. Smith
Abe Woodson

I just have fun watching your dumbass as ya try everything to not..."ok ok I was wrong about Rusell Wilson and you were right"....it really is, hahahahaha~~~~ As ya totally ignore all that stupid BEAST MODE stupidity, how wrong was that?

Dummy, do you simply not get this at all? You really don't see it? Then ya wonder why you are considered a know nothing.

Dummy....Derek Anderson....????????????????????

Stupid, compare RW first 4 seasons and 10 weeks to any QB in history, ok? Then ya just might get what I know.

117 td's, 36 INT's

Peyton Manning had 28 INT's his rookie season.

Another poster off another site.

Russell Wilson
Is having the best start to a football career for a QB ever and currently sits 2nd to Rodgers only In QB rating... When will we finally realize we are looking at a top 3 QB in football and arguably the best QB in football? Everyone for years said it was because of his running game and defense and last year he lost all of that and carried them to the playoffs having the best 2nd half of any QB in football without his TE.... Now again this year he is yet again doing what Russell Wilson does best.... So when is it time to start giving credit where credit is due? When is it time to start looking at Russell wilson as maybe the best QB in football... People use the talent around him from years ago as an excuse to hold him down while having Tom Brady as the best QB in football which is pretty interesting... So ladies and gentleman is it finally time to respect the greatness? Russell Wilson is having the one of the greatest starts to a career in the history of the sport... With how the NFL is such a turnover league where its hard to keep weapons around you what he continues to do is just unbelievable.

I think we are taking for granted what will likely be a legendary career

Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-16-2016 at 09:18 PM.

lefty
11-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Hey I fully agree regarding the logo of the raiders... when quite young I did not know shit about football but I was kinda fan of raiders because dat logo, the LA rappers, blingbling, bad boys... I wanted a raider jacket but that was too expensive for my parents :lol

:cry when Starter was the shit

http://images.solecollector.com/complex/image/upload/upu1z1tbkbddxl98cy32.jpg

lefty
11-23-2016, 02:08 PM
Oh and I must apologize to Avante

It wasn't supposed to be an Avante thread

Avante
11-23-2016, 02:19 PM
Oh and I must apologize to Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

It wasn't supposed to be an Avante thread

I'm used to it, no problem.

Brazil
11-23-2016, 02:46 PM

:cry when Starter was the shit

http://images.solecollector.com/complex/image/upload/upu1z1tbkbddxl98cy32.jpg

:tu

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/4b/b5/654bb57297885eea9125c966242c454f.jpg

and the hat bra

lefty
11-23-2016, 03:10 PM
:tu

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/4b/b5/654bb57297885eea9125c966242c454f.jpg

and the hat bra
Yup

Starter had some nice hats

Also :lol

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d2/72/c8/d272c8f1ca76bd7b5ecf8ab5c43f6619.jpg

Clipper Nation
11-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Wrong as usual.

Here I sit with my Niner ball cap on, my coffee in a Niner mug. I can talk the very first game in Niner history, can talk every Niner...EVER. I don't follow the Seahawks or any other other team to that degree. Hell litle guy I have a binder full of nothing but Niner cards.

Page one

Joe Perry
Y.A.Tittle
Leo Nomellini
Hugh McElhenny
Bob St. Clair
R.C. Owens
Jim Johnson
J.D. Smith
Abe Woodson

I just have fun watching your dumbass as ya try everything to not..."ok ok I was wrong about Rusell Wilson and you were right"....it really is, hahahahaha~~~~ As ya totally ignore all that stupid BEAST MODE stupidity, how wrong was that?

Dummy, do you simply not get this at all? You really don't see it? Then ya wonder why you are considered a know nothing.

Dummy....Derek Anderson....????????????????????

Stupid, compare RW first 4 seasons and 10 weeks to any QB in history, ok? Then ya just might get what I know.

117 td's, 36 INT's

Peyton Manning had 28 INT's his rookie season.

Another poster off another site.

Russell Wilson

Is having the best start to a football career for a QB ever and currently sits 2nd to Rodgers only In QB rating... When will we finally realize we are looking at a top 3 QB in football and arguably the best QB in football? Everyone for years said it was because of his running game and defense and last year he lost all of that and carried them to the playoffs having the best 2nd half of any QB in football without his TE.... Now again this year he is yet again doing what Russell Wilson does best.... So when is it time to start giving credit where credit is due? When is it time to start looking at Russell wilson as maybe the best QB in football... People use the talent around him from years ago as an excuse to hold him down while having Tom Brady as the best QB in football which is pretty interesting... So ladies and gentleman is it finally time to respect the greatness? Russell Wilson is having the one of the greatest starts to a career in the history of the sport... With how the NFL is such a turnover league where its hard to keep weapons around you what he continues to do is just unbelievable.

I think we are taking for granted what will likely be a legendary career

Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-16-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Didn't read.

Avante
11-23-2016, 03:26 PM
Didn't read.

Sure ya did little guy, and instead of admitting you were 100% WRONG...AGAIN...ya play this cowardly crap.

Dude, you are a fucking joke. Tell us all again about BEAST MODE....hahahaha!!! Fucking moron.

spurraider21
11-23-2016, 03:34 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/raining_david_tennant.gif

Raven
11-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Been a Niner fan since the days of Y.A., J.D, R.C. and C.R. Can talk Niners nobody here or anywhere else have ever heard of, trust me.

I just get a kick put of morons like you too stupid to see the greatness of a player. Look at your stupid...it's BEAST MODE...bullshit, how dumb was that? How many games have they won without him or any stud RB? What more does RW have to do before the dummies like you figure this out? This guy is a great QB and would be great playing on any team, only a moron wouldn't see that.

So I like to rub it in as the guy just keeps getting better and dummies like you just keep looker dumber.

I out grew silly ..my team is great....long ago. We are one of the top three franchises in the history of the game, but totally suck right now. I keep it real just like with RW.

everyone agrees on that, I believe... And you don't see anybody saying he had the best start of career of anyone ever..

Avante
11-23-2016, 04:02 PM
everyone agrees on that, I believe... And you don't see anybody saying he had the best start of career of anyone ever..

And nobody was saying that after just 10 games in RW's career either, that stared in his third season when it became real obvious we were seeing something real special in RW.

lefty
11-23-2016, 11:51 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/raining_david_tennant.gif

:cry take me back

Killakobe81
11-26-2016, 10:21 AM

Not saying he is even 10% of Brady bit early on doubters were shitting on Brady like most used to do do Russ and now some are doing to Dak ...difference is dak doesn't have the defense of NE or Sea dak does have a better OL than either and RB similar to Russ ...

And look at Brady's first year starting he was more game manager like Dak than the gun slinger/ in control maestro that he is today...ditto for Russ.

Raven
11-26-2016, 10:38 AM
Not saying he is even 10% of Brady bit early on doubters were shitting on Brady like most used to do do Russ and now some are doing to Dak ...difference is dak doesn't have the defense of NE or Sea dak does have a better OL than either and RB similar to Russ ...

And look at Brady's first year starting he was more game manager like Dak than the gun slinger/ in control maestro that he is today...ditto for Russ.

sure, but just because of that, doesn't mean he'll be any good in a few years... Not saying he wont, just saying the transition from game manager to top 5 qb is enormous.

Trill Clinton
11-26-2016, 10:56 AM
brady has been a game manager this season. NE is averaging 30 rush attempts a game and tied for 3rd in attempts. its clear they are a more balanced game managing type offense this year. tom is still the goat, tho.