PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Barkley continues to Tom it up

ambchang
11-24-2016, 11:59 PM
http://theundefeated.com/features/charles-barkleys-criticism-of-residents-turn-ugly-at-east-baltimore-church/

No wonder him and Jordan are friends.

I always respected barkleys candidness but he's got to be a whole lot more knowledgeable before he speaks his mind. This stuff is just embarrassing.

lefty
11-25-2016, 12:49 AM
Tbh he has a point

djohn2oo8
11-25-2016, 08:12 AM
Both sides have a point.

lefty
11-25-2016, 10:19 AM
Both sides have a point.
Both sides played hard

djohn2oo8
11-25-2016, 01:37 PM
Both sides played hard

My man

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2016, 02:20 PM
:lol why would they choose to attend this, tbh? Are they not familiar with Barkley's politics?

Killakobe81
11-25-2016, 03:07 PM
But Barkey should know his audience a bit more... sure being candid is honorable...but the Wire is not very far from reality .. drugs as and violence have devastated the region yet the distrust of police in and around DC and b-more is like L.A. in the early 90s ...they don't trust the police to protect them ...

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2016, 03:29 PM
But Barkey should know his audience a bit more... sure being candid is honorable...but the Wire is not very far from reality .. drugs as and violence have decastated the region yet the distrust of police in and around DC and b-more is like L.A. in the early 90s ...they don't trust the police to protect them ...

Who is Barkley's audience? He's one of the most beloved people in TV history by white people:lol

All his friends are rich white guys..he's admitted that he's far disconnected from poor people..

Why would anybody from that community attend this?:lol Not only is it not the demographic that he attempts to relate to, but he's also never made an intelligent statement in his life..

DMC
11-25-2016, 08:27 PM
But Barkey should know his audience a bit more... sure being candid is honorable...but the Wire is not very far from reality .. drugs as and violence have decastated the region yet the distrust of police in and around DC and b-more is like L.A. in the early 90s ...they don't trust the police to protect them ...

Drugs and violence aren't living beings running around devastaing the region. Black folks have devastated the region. Let's keep it honest up in here. I spend a lot of time in Baltimore, more than I care to think about, and I can tell you it's a fucking war zone. It's like you have and entire homeless city living around the most prominent medical school in the country, and the medical school and Mercy keeps them afloat. They wonder around the streets in socks and sandals and don't even bother getting out of the road for oncoming traffic.

That room of people wanted to be coddled, they wanted to continue feeling entitled, like they are victims of some imaginary race of aliens that look like black men but who are actually just manifestations of white privilege. They want to act as if they are a cohesive group but they are killing themselves and each other.

I'm surprised they haven't been written off already like Chicago has. Shocked the cops even go there. If it weren't for JH security posts on every corner, you couldn't walk down the street there.

Killakobe81
11-26-2016, 01:32 AM
Who is Barkley's audience? He's one of the most beloved people in TV history by white people:lol

All his friends are rich white guys..he's admitted that he's far disconnected from poor people..

Why would anybody from that community attend this?:lol Not only is it not the demographic that he attempts to relate to, but he's also never made an intelligent statement in his life..

Yes but expecting a mom a real, educated mom not some crack whore ...who lost a son to a questionable police shooting ...expecting her to have empathy for the loss of police is just not realistic. Sure some blacks have a huge role in their own demise but what about the honest living ones stuck with low wages in the middle of a warzone? I'm all for cleaning up drugs and gang violence but often times the war on crimes and drugs chews up and spits out some folks undeserving...and not just the good taxpayers but even the Petty crime folks. As I sit here in Dallas no Frisco .. In front of a big screen TV adjusting my denon avr to make sure my cable box and ps4 are outputting correctly people in South dallas are hustling just to stay out of harms way and to keep their kids safe ...I don't relate to those folks ...but I do have compassion and don't dismiss them the way folks like Chuck do ...

DMC
11-26-2016, 04:04 AM
^The only way those people "hustling" to stay out of harms way mean anything is if they lack the mental capacity to succeed. Otherwise, if their Monday is getting out of bed at 10am and walking across the street to smoke weed with the other welfare recipients, going out on Wednesday to clubs while their 9 kids babysit each other in the 2 room apartment they get at a discount, waiting for one of the 5 different baby daddy to get out of prison so they can be "boo" again, that's their own fucking fault.

If they are trapped within that culture and cannot find a way out, that's different. Often the "no way out" just means "no way out to keep my friends and family thinking of me how they do now".

When young black males stop honoring prison time more than college time, they'll start to make progress.

Spurtacular
11-26-2016, 05:43 PM
http://theundefeated.com/features/charles-barkleys-criticism-of-residents-turn-ugly-at-east-baltimore-church/

No wonder him and Jordan are friends.

I always respected barkleys candidness but he's got to be a whole lot more knowledgeable before he speaks his mind. This stuff is just embarrassing.

At a glance, he's right; what's the fucking problem?

unleashbaynes
11-26-2016, 06:27 PM
Funny how the same people that usually hate barkley because he's :cry mean to the Spurs :cry are the first to come to his defense when he shits on black people, tbh...

DMC
11-26-2016, 10:28 PM
Funny how the same people that usually hate barkley because he's :cry mean to the Spurs :cry are the first to come to his defense when he shits on black people, tbh...

Telling people to clean up their own neighborhood /= shitting on them.

phyzik
11-27-2016, 02:05 AM
Black man calls out black people for their stupid shit, he's an uncle Tom.

Black man calls out white people for "privilege" with no empirical data (which COMPLETELY points to the opposite narrative BLM wants you to believe), he's a revolutionary.

White man calls out black people for their stupid shit, he's a racist.

White man calls out white people for their stupid shit, he is still "privileged" and a racist.

I think I'm starting to get a handle on this shit.

unleashbaynes
11-27-2016, 03:25 AM
If you could choose your skin color you'd choose white, quit being retarded you whiny privileged fag.

Biernutz
11-28-2016, 06:38 AM
Barkley is telling the black community what they need to hear not some
crap from a community organizer who wants to keep the pot boiling
over who gets paid by George Soros. There are some rotten cops who
need to be weeded out but you cannot go out and just kill cops because they
wear the blue. More blacks are needed to not be afraid to tell it like it is.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
11-29-2016, 01:06 AM
Barkley is telling the black community what they need to hear not some
crap from a community organizer who wants to keep the pot boiling
over who gets paid by George Soros. There are some rotten cops who
need to be weeded out but you cannot go out and just kill cops because they
wear the blue. More blacks are needed to not be afraid to tell it like it is.This is a parody right?