PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Scrimmage

lilmads
10-08-2005, 02:22 AM
What a night its been! The scrimmage was great. It was just sooo amazing to be there. It was scheduled to start at 8 and I was there by 6:45 but what a line man... There were hundreds of people ahead of me.. I only got in by 8 itself... Took a long while. But much worth the wait!
I got pretty good seating even though they didn't have numbers. The facility isn't too big but it's a pretty good one for training and it's pretty much island-size.
I took lots n lots of pics, most of which are pretty clear. I'm still not back home so I'll be uploading soon. Please bare with me... I also have some video clips but does anyone know where I can post those? Really haven't done it before..
The team's really good! NVE and Finley are really fitting in.. The new guys training are pretty good tooo.... It's gonna be a great season! :)

Top 5 things at the scrimmage:
1. How crazy the crowd went for everyone at the start! Of course mainly for Duncan but it's amazing how much they yelled for everyone.
2. Some great shots. Finley's 3. Duncan's free throws and dunks! Parker got some good shots in too!
3. Close ups of everyone... Damn I was in the second row!
2. Getting Gregg Popovich's autograph!! He was signing after the scrimmage while the players were doing interviews inside.
1. Meeting Eva Longoria! Huge fan of Desparate Housewives! Plus I got a picture with her:)

I heard the Spurs rented a boat for tomorrow... Which really kills my chances for runnin into them.. :)

Oh and Kori, the Spurs are staying at Ritz Carlton.. :)

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 02:59 AM
Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures/videos. :) It is good to hear that the players are playing well.

Slomo
10-08-2005, 03:13 AM
What a night its been! The scrimmage was great. It was just sooo amazing to be there. It was scheduled to start at 8 and I was there by 6:45 but what a line man... There were hundreds of people ahead of me.. I only got in by 8 itself... Took a long while. But much worth the wait!
I got pretty good seating even though they didn't have numbers. The facility isn't too big but it's a pretty good one for training and it's pretty much island-size.
I took lots n lots of pics, most of which are pretty clear. I'm still not back home so I'll be uploading soon. Please bare with me... I also have some video clips but does anyone know where I can post those? Really haven't done it before..
The team's really good! NVE and Finley are really fitting in.. The new guys training are pretty good tooo.... It's gonna be a great season! :)

Top 5 things at the scrimmage:
1. How crazy the crowd went for everyone at the start! Of course mainly for Duncan but it's amazing how much they yelled for everyone.
2. Some great shots. Finley's 3. Duncan's free throws and dunks! Parker got some good shots in too!
3. Close ups of everyone... Damn I was in the second row!
2. Getting Gregg Popovich's autograph!! He was signing after the scrimmage while the players were doing interviews inside.
1. Meeting Eva Longoria! Huge fan of Desparate Housewives! Plus I got a picture with her:)

I heard the Spurs rented a boat for tomorrow... Which really kills my chances for runnin into them.. :)

Oh and Kori, the Spurs are staying at Ritz Carlton.. :)
Can't wait to see your photos! :tu

I can hosts the videos for you if you wish. Just send them in an e-mail to me. I sent you a PM with my e-mail address.

angel_luv
10-08-2005, 03:55 AM
That's fantastic Lil! I am so happy for you! Ditto about the pictures. = )

lilmads
10-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Can't wait to see your photos! :tu

I can hosts the videos for you if you wish. Just send them in an e-mail to me. I sent you a PM with my e-mail address.

Great! Thanks so much! I'll send them to you asap:)

1Parker1
10-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Awesome, I am very jealous!

ObiwanGinobili
10-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Pop's sig and a pic w/ eva!!????
Count me as super jealous!!! I won't even mention the game 'cause then my skin would be permanatly green! :lol

Can;t wait to see your pics!

Summers
10-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Awesome, I am very jealous!

Me too! :) Sounds like a lot of fun!